My first injectable cycle/ test E + Dbol

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    Lol no I said seep its a word me and my boys made up, it just means something is badass.
    Haha thought it read sleep, well I needed sleep anyways.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow

    Haha thought it read sleep, well I needed sleep anyways.
    U ain't lying bro me too.
    •   
       


  3. Dude awesome line you have in between your pecs!!!! I'm mad jelly
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Dude awesome line you have in between your pecs!!!! I'm mad jelly
    Thanks bro! Actually it's the first time I have ever seen that much separation. Must be the wonderful pink candies I'm eating!

  5. Smashin sh*t son! And just think the test isn't even close to kicking in yet. Keep killin it bro. Reading your log makes me jealous I didn't kick start mine haha
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Smashin sh*t son! And just think the test isn't even close to kicking in yet. Keep killin it bro. Reading your log makes me jealous I didn't kick start mine haha
    Yeah saw your post on wishing you had started with a kickstart. Wouldn't worry most if any gains of dbol will be negligible anyways. I think we are pinning close to the same time. 3rd pin tomorrow. Should start to see the test in a couple more weeks. Looking forward to it.

  7. Yea we are. I have my 3rd pin today.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Yea we are. I have my 3rd pin today.
    Mine is tomorrow. Going to go with my left quad this time.

  9. Well gentlemen it's been awhile since I posted. Taking my fourth pin tonight. Looking forward to it. Hitting legs in an hour or so hope to tear them up. Will update later this evening!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow
    Well gentlemen it's been awhile since I posted. Taking my fourth pin tonight. Looking forward to it. Hitting legs in an hour or so hope to tear them up. Will update later this evening!
    Kill that sht! Legs motivation for you!

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iJt_AJ80N_I
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  11. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    Kill that sht! Legs motivation for you!

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iJt_AJ80N_I
    Dorian and Chris? 2 bad ass mofos. Talk about killing it.

    Well had a great leg day but like I stated earlier legs are seriously lagging. Did squat a personal best last night 225. Not a ton of weight but my ass touches my ankles on every set. I take it to the hole on every set and have never done a half rep or just to parallel, always way below parallel. Did 7 sets of squats if you want to count the warm up set of 135 and the end set of 105. Laugh all you want but that drop set to 105 almost killed me. Got 12 reps though.

    Good mornings
    Leg press
    Extensions
    Curls
    Seated calf raises

    Chest tonight.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow

    Dorian and Chris? 2 bad ass mofos. Talk about killing it.

    Well had a great leg day but like I stated earlier legs are seriously lagging. Did squat a personal best last night 225. Not a ton of weight but my ass touches my ankles on every set. I take it to the hole on every set and have never done a half rep or just to parallel, always way below parallel. Did 7 sets of squats if you want to count the warm up set of 135 and the end set of 105. Laugh all you want but that drop set to 105 almost killed me. Got 12 reps though.

    Good mornings
    Leg press
    Extensions
    Curls
    Seated calf raises

    Chest tonight.
    Don't worry bro the weight will come up, going ass to ground blows your legs up, I love it.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post
    Dorian and Chris? 2 bad ass mofos. Talk about killing it.

    Well had a great leg day but like I stated earlier legs are seriously lagging. Did squat a personal best last night 225. Not a ton of weight but my ass touches my ankles on every set. I take it to the hole on every set and have never done a half rep or just to parallel, always way below parallel. Did 7 sets of squats if you want to count the warm up set of 135 and the end set of 105. Laugh all you want but that drop set to 105 almost killed me. Got 12 reps though.

    Good mornings
    Leg press
    Extensions
    Curls
    Seated calf raises

    Chest tonight.
    try a "widowmaker" set. go as heavy as you can and grind out 20 reps. doesnt matter if you need to stop to breathe or whatever during your set, dont need a specific tempo, so you can go heavier than you'd do for a set of 20 at at 2-0-1 tempo or whatever it is that you follow. Sh*t burns worse than that thing i took penicillin for a while back, BUT i've been incorporating them for a month and a half and im seeing even more progress.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  14. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    try a "widowmaker" set. go as heavy as you can and grind out 20 reps. doesnt matter if you need to stop to breathe or whatever during your set, dont need a specific tempo, so you can go heavier than you'd do for a set of 20 at at 2-0-1 tempo or whatever it is that you follow. Sh*t burns worse than that thing i took penicillin for a while back, BUT i've been incorporating them for a month and a half and im seeing even more progress.
    You talking last set? 70% of 1 rep max or would that be to heavy?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post
    You talking last set? 70% of 1 rep max or would that be to heavy?
    i honestly dont go off of my 1 rep max ever... i fight a log book. like last monday i hit 405 for my heavy set on squats, a to a. next week i'll shoot for 410. I did my widowmaker at 225. Next week Im looking for 230.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  16. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    i honestly dont go off of my 1 rep max ever... i fight a log book. like last monday i hit 405 for my heavy set on squats, a to a. next week i'll shoot for 410. I did my widowmaker at 225. Next week Im looking for 230.
    and thats keeping my rep count the same btw
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  17. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    i honestly dont go off of my 1 rep max ever... i fight a log book. like last monday i hit 405 for my heavy set on squats, a to a. next week i'll shoot for 410. I did my widowmaker at 225. Next week Im looking for 230.
    That's sick. I use to use a log book but stopped many years ago. Maybe I'll start it back up. Inspiration is motivation,

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post
    That's sick. I use to use a log book but stopped many years ago. Maybe I'll start it back up. Inspiration is motivation,
    Its helpful as all hell. you can track your gains and exercises. i usually hop on a scale once a week and see where i'm at and log that in as well. My goal is to always beat the log book. weather its in reps, weight or both. It'll help really see what the dbol and test are doing for you too..
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  19. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post
    That's sick. I use to use a log book but stopped many years ago. Maybe I'll start it back up. Inspiration is motivation,
    Any particular reason you are doing a 10-12 wk cycle instead of 2 shorter burst cycles? I'm not saying 10-12 is too long just trying to decide for myself which way to go. Good luck bro.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jeep95yj

    Any particular reason you are doing a 10-12 wk cycle instead of 2 shorter burst cycles? I'm not saying 10-12 is too long just trying to decide for myself which way to go. Good luck bro.
    Well usually the shortest cycle on a long ester is 10 weeks. Was originally going to go with prop eod at 100 mg for 8 weeks but I'm glad I didn't go that route. Not that I mind pining just eod would prob really put a damper on my workouts and work in general. As of now I'm limping around my job haha. The pain we endure to grow. Thanks man.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    Its helpful as all hell. you can track your gains and exercises. i usually hop on a scale once a week and see where i'm at and log that in as well. My goal is to always beat the log book. weather its in reps, weight or both. It'll help really see what the dbol and test are doing for you too..
    True! I always use to do it. I think you've convinced me I will start a log tonight. Then its game on.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow

    True! I always use to do it. I think you've convinced me I will start a log tonight. Then its game on.
    Kill it.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  23. Hit legs today and did a progressive overload. Also added in a widow maker thanks to one of my buds. Added 2,675 lbs on squat today with just a few extra reps on every set. Here is how it went down.

    AA every set!!!!
    Set 1 wu 95-10
    Set 2 135-10
    Set 3 185-8
    Set 4 205-7
    Set 5 225-5
    Wm 115-15....yeah I know not 20 reps but I promise next time 20 no matter what.

    Feel my chicken legs are getting stronger. Weight is up almost 8 lbs, I think my weight is actually more like 12lbs up cause when I logged it was def at night after all the food and water during the day. Anyways at 186 lbs. my gut is def growing bloot is showing but honestly I don't care. Just going to eat then eat some more. Water retention should go down after stopping dbol in 2 weeks or so.

    Thinking of upping my dose of test to 750mg a week for week 6-12? Anyone got any thoughts? Do it big? Winny can also be obtained for the last 4 weeks?

    Chest and tris tomorrow!

  24. I'd honestly stay at 500 until your gains slow down bro. Maybe weeks 8-12 bump it up if needed. Either way keep killin it bro
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  25. Chest and tri's today felt awesome. Still slightly worried about my shoulder but no problems today but kept it kinda light on bench.

    Flat bench bb
    Wu- 2 sets of 135-10
    Set 1- 185-10
    Set 2- 225-10
    Set 3- 225-10
    Set 4- 225-10 drop set to 135-20 reps

    Incline bb (guillotine press)
    135-12
    135-12
    135-12
    135-20

    Incline db flys
    25-12
    35-10
    40-10
    50-8

    Dips
    2 sets of 12 superman style

    J&m's
    4 sets 95-12

    Rope push downs
    6 Descending sets Till failure

    Just weighed in at 188 up between 10-14lbs
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need help planning my first injectable cycle.
    By The_Reverend in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-26-2008, 11:21 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 08:47 PM
  3. First injectable cycle..Test-E injection question
    By methyl-D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 07:30 AM
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-08-2005, 03:07 PM
Log in
Log in