My first injectable cycle/ test E + Dbol

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Sub'd on this. And I'm with you on SD that sh*t treated me horrible! All I wanted to do was eat and sleep. SO lethargic it wasn't even funny. Dropped it after 16 pounds in 2 weeks. Which was all water I'm sure cuz I couldn't get crap done in the gym. Anyway good luck bro I'll be following!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Sub'd on this. And I'm with you on SD that sh*t treated me horrible! All I wanted to do was eat and sleep. SO lethargic it wasn't even funny. Dropped it after 16 pounds in 2 weeks. Which was all water I'm sure cuz I couldn't get crap done in the gym. Anyway good luck bro I'll be following!
    I couldn't find your log. Send me a link if you can. Good to have you along bro!
    •   
       


  3. So hit back today and wow what a pump! Should I be feeling this damn good so early? Bent over bb rows with 225 like it was nothing. Cable rows used the entire stack. Lat pull downs had to pin a 45 lb plate to the stack. Took my shirt off in the zumba room and damn must say back is jacked. Never seen veins in my back, pretty sweet. Tomorrow 2nd pin. Think I'll go with the glute this time. I think my body likes dbol very much!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow
    So hit back today and wow what a pump! Should I be feeling this damn good so early? Bent over bb rows with 225 like it was nothing. Cable rows used the entire stack. Lat pull downs had to pin a 45 lb plate to the stack. Took my shirt off in the zumba room and damn must say back is jacked. Never seen veins in my back, pretty sweet. Tomorrow 2nd pin. Think I'll go with the glute this time. I think my body likes dbol very much!!
    Dbol doesn't take very long to kick in for most. Its day 3 or 4 of it right? The timing is about right. I know i feel overall good by day two then the pumps start... then comes massive strength. Sit back and enjoy bro.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow
    So hit back today and wow what a pump! Should I be feeling this damn good so early? Bent over bb rows with 225 like it was nothing. Cable rows used the entire stack. Lat pull downs had to pin a 45 lb plate to the stack. Took my shirt off in the zumba room and damn must say back is jacked. Never seen veins in my back, pretty sweet. Tomorrow 2nd pin. Think I'll go with the glute this time. I think my body likes dbol very much!!
    Going ape sh*t son!

  6. Damn bro! Killin it in the gym! Are u getting any bloat at all from the dbol?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    Going ape sh*t son!
    That's how I role brother! Arms today haha can't wait

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Damn bro! Killin it in the gym! Are u getting any bloat at all from the dbol?
    No bloat but I'm only 6 days in so..... And only 4 days in running it at 50mgs

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow

    No bloat but I'm only 6 days in so..... And only 4 days in running it at 50mgs
    You running ai with it?
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  10. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    You running ai with it?
    No ai, only if I need it may not run it at all.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow

    No ai, only if I need it may not run it at all.
    That's the same thing in doin also. Hopefully won't need to run it
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    That's the same thing in doin also. Hopefully won't need to run it
    Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post
    No ai, only if I need it may not run it at all.
    watch out. dbol converts to a nasty e2. it'll cause gyno issues real quick, made my nipples burn like hell after about a week. surprised theres no bloat at all yet with out ai. thats pretty awesome.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  13. This is gettin interesting fast.. Subbed.that ab thig yu felt was maybe just a crazii cramp or pump.. Maybe a lil dehydration anyhow sounds like yur good now

  14. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123
    This is gettin interesting fast.. Subbed.that ab thig yu felt was maybe just a crazii cramp or pump.. Maybe a lil dehydration anyhow sounds like yur good now
    Must have been a huge cramp thought I was going to die though.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    watch out. dbol converts to a nasty e2. it'll cause gyno issues real quick, made my nipples burn like hell after about a week. surprised theres no bloat at all yet with out ai. thats pretty awesome.
    No prob yet

  16. Hit chest today and strength was WAY up! Can't say it hit any PB but near the end had to make myself leave and consume my post workout drink (huge glass of chocolate milk). 2 gyms I can go to one has db up to 100lb the other which is closer only 80lb. Went to the closer one. One reason is I tweaked my shoulder doing flat bench a couple weeks ago.(295 for 6) which was a personal best for me. Just a little nervous about hurting myself which would really piss me off at this point. Def don't want to do anything to heap jeperdize my first cycle. So here's how it went. Db only seems to be safer now for my shoulder.

    Flat bench db presses
    Wu 45-15
    60-10
    65-10
    70-10
    2 sets 80-8

    Incline db presses
    60-10
    65-10
    70-10
    75-10

    Incline db flys
    30-10
    35-10
    40-10
    45-10

    Dips
    2 sets of 12

    Cable flys
    Used the fst-7's
    7 sets of 10
    Really squeezed my inner chest and couldn't believe the separation I got. Took this pic after I was done compare it with my first pic and you tell me. Seems to be already a huge difference. Also I've upped my dosage per a couple guys that suggested it, dr. Super, and a few others. Taking 50 mg pre workout. Take my 3rd pin on sat. Left quad! Also up 5 pounds in 8 days.



    Name:  image-2589964933.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  474.4 KB

  17. SEEEEEEP! You're killing it bro, its time for a homicide!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed
    SEEEEEEP! You're killing it bro, its time for a homicide!
    Thanks doc sleep is exactly the prescription I need!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow

    Thanks doc sleep is exactly the prescription I need!
    Lol no I said seep its a word me and my boys made up, it just means something is badass.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    Lol no I said seep its a word me and my boys made up, it just means something is badass.
    Haha thought it read sleep, well I needed sleep anyways.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow

    Haha thought it read sleep, well I needed sleep anyways.
    U ain't lying bro me too.

  22. Dude awesome line you have in between your pecs!!!! I'm mad jelly
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Dude awesome line you have in between your pecs!!!! I'm mad jelly
    Thanks bro! Actually it's the first time I have ever seen that much separation. Must be the wonderful pink candies I'm eating!

  24. Smashin sh*t son! And just think the test isn't even close to kicking in yet. Keep killin it bro. Reading your log makes me jealous I didn't kick start mine haha
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Smashin sh*t son! And just think the test isn't even close to kicking in yet. Keep killin it bro. Reading your log makes me jealous I didn't kick start mine haha
    Yeah saw your post on wishing you had started with a kickstart. Wouldn't worry most if any gains of dbol will be negligible anyways. I think we are pinning close to the same time. 3rd pin tomorrow. Should start to see the test in a couple more weeks. Looking forward to it.

  26. Yea we are. I have my 3rd pin today.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Yea we are. I have my 3rd pin today.
    Mine is tomorrow. Going to go with my left quad this time.

  28. Well gentlemen it's been awhile since I posted. Taking my fourth pin tonight. Looking forward to it. Hitting legs in an hour or so hope to tear them up. Will update later this evening!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow
    Well gentlemen it's been awhile since I posted. Taking my fourth pin tonight. Looking forward to it. Hitting legs in an hour or so hope to tear them up. Will update later this evening!
    Kill that sht! Legs motivation for you!

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iJt_AJ80N_I
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need help planning my first injectable cycle.
    By The_Reverend in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-26-2008, 11:21 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 08:47 PM
  3. First injectable cycle..Test-E injection question
    By methyl-D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 07:30 AM
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-08-2005, 03:07 PM
Log in
Log in