Time to wreak HAVOC! - AnabolicMinds.com

Time to wreak HAVOC!

Page 1 of 8 1236 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

First off, this will be my first log and PH run. Looking for some leaning effect and strength gains. My training background is about 5 years with the last two being very strict on diet and lifting consistently 4-5 days a week. Currently I am 6'2 206lbs probably around 15-16% body fat. I will be starting the Havoc on this coming Monday since I will be preloading cycle assist. I can't wait to start! I will be eating a little over my maintenance.

I haven't maxed my squat but I'm doing 5x275, my bench is at 8x225 (finally feeling 100% from a shoulder injury that happened 6 months ago), and my deadlift is at 1x405.

My weekly split is:
    Monday: Back and Bi's
    Tuesday: Shoulders and Tri's
    Wednesday: Legs
    Thursday: Chest
    Friday: Mix up day of either back or shoulders with cardio and abs.

Cardio and abs are fit in on other days if time allows.

Havoc dosing:
    30/40/40/40/50/50

PCT:
    Nolvadex: 20/20/10/10
    Erase:0/2/3/3/2/1
    Intimidate for 30 days
    5g Creatine
    Anabeta 4 ed for 30 days

Staples through cycle:
    Taurine: 2g a day, will adjust if needed
    CEL Cycle Assist
    Orange Triad
    Oxiomega fish oil
    Super Cissus Rx

I will try to update this log as much as possible.

2. Jahcuree

Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT
    First off, this will be my first log and PH run. Looking for some leaning effect and strength gains. My training background is about 5 years with the last two being very strict on diet and lifting consistently 4-5 days a week. Currently I am 6'2 204lbs probably around 15-16% body fat. I will be starting the Havoc on this coming Monday since I will be preloading cycle assist. I can't wait to start! I will be eating a little over my maintenance.

I haven't maxed my squat but I'm doing 5x275, my bench is at 8x225 (finally feeling 100% from a shoulder injury that happened 6 months ago), and my deadlift is at 1x405.

My weekly split is:
    Monday: Back and Bi's
    Tuesday: Shoulders and Tri's
    Wednesday: Legs
    Thursday: Chest
    Friday: Mix up day of either back or shoulders with cardio and abs.

Cardio and abs are fit in on other days if time allows.

Havoc dosing:
    30/40/40/40/50/50

PCT:
    Nolvadex: 20/20/10/10
    Erase:0/2/3/3/2/1
    Intimidate for 30 days
    5g Creatine
    Possibly adding anabeta or anabeta elite if I have some extra cash

Staples through cycle:
    Taurine: 2g a day, will adjust if needed
    CEL Cycle Assist
    Orange Triad
    Oxiomega fish oil
    Super Cissus Rx

I will try to update this log as much as possible.
    I'm in brotha, just started epi too
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  217 lbs.

youre gonna love it man i ran the exact same cycle exept 30/40/40/50/50/50 and it was grrrrrrrrrrreat!
    OEF '11-'12

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you didn't put in.
    •   

4. Jahcuree

Quote Originally Posted by Masciaman
    youre gonna love it man i ran the exact same cycle exept 30/40/40/50/50/50 and it was grrrrrrrrrrreat!
    What were your gains brotha?
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree

What were your gains brotha?
    I would like to know also! Curious also to how you dosed your epi daily? I'm so pumped for this cycle to start 2 more days. Only 2 more days and it begins. My appetite lately has been crazy, idk if all the support supps have anything to do with it. But I hope this is a precursor to an amazing first cycle for me. Hope this continues when I start.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Anabeta now added to PCT!
  7. Jahcuree

Quote Originally Posted by orion1
    I'm about to run this same cycle but one week shorter than yours at 30/30/40/40/40. I have all my PCT lined up except the Nolva. Anyone know a legit place to get it?
    Google search research companies for nolva
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

subbed
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Well the time has come took my first dose earlier this morning and next dose is coming up. I know not to expect much for at least a week or two. Im hoping I get a great placebo effect until it kicks in haha. In a little bit I'm going to kill it on a back and bi's session. I Will update with a review of today's workout.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Day 1:

Workout was nothing special, hit the same weights I normally do. Only noticeable thing was intense pumps, but I don't know if havoc had anything to do with them.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT View Post
    Well the time has come took my first dose earlier this morning and next dose is coming up. I know not to expect much for at least a week or two. Im hoping I get a great placebo effect until it kicks in haha. In a little bit I'm going to kill it on a back and bi's session. I Will update with a review of today's workout.
    some feel an "on" feeling the first few days
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Day 2:
    Weight: 208
    My weight is definitely up from a cheat day that i had back on sunday and possibly water weight because ive upped my water intake by a lot. Also Woke up to take my first dose of the day and was dying with hunger. About to eat my next meal and then hit the gym soon after. Today will be shoulders and tris. Hoping to get the same awesome pumps that I got yesterday.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Day 3:
    Weight: unable to get it since I woke up and instantly ate something haha. My hunger has been ridiculous lately.

Yesterdays workout was awesome. No gains in strength but endurance was up. Also pumps were insane again. About to hit legs in a couple hours. So far no sides other than a couple mild headaches. I don know what it's from since I'm drinking more than a gallon of water and my BP is good. Also another thing is that an hour or so after my workouts since I've started havoc I've been really tired and taking a nap then after that I'm fine. I think this isnt from havoc itself more from me completely cutting out stims. Possibly the headaches are from caffeine withdrawals??
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Day 3 workout:

Pretty intense leg (deadlifts mainly lol) workout. My quads blew up after squats and leg extensions. I even got a decent hamstring pump today too which is usually non existent. No pr's were hit today. Just did a crazy amount of deads. Squats were tough since I did deads first today. Wasnt able to hit my normal weights so it was kind if dissapointing. Also threw in a quick bicep workout at the end.

Deadlifts:
    3x145
    3x225
    3x315
    1x405
    1x380
    3x335
    3x315

Back squats:
    10x135
    10x185
    8x225
    10x135

Leg extensions:
    15x80
    15x100
    15x120
    12x160
    8x180

Leg curls
    10x60
    10x70
    10x90
    10x90

Calf raises
    10x150
    10x200
    10x300
    8x350
    25x135
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Day 4: sorry for the late update....
    Weight: didn't get a chance to weigh myself

Today was chest day, pretty normal training day nothing special. Just got some good pumps once again. Tomorrow I'm gonna actually hit legs with a little bit of back worked in.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Day:5
    Weight:208
    Taking the day off due to elbow pain that I've had all week and I just want it to get better by next week. Going to try and fit in cardio this weekend. Then get ready to hit the gym again on Monday hopefully 100%.
  17. Jahcuree

Day:5
    Weight:208
    Taking the day off due to elbow pain that I've had all week and I just want it to get better by next week. Going to try and fit in cardio this weekend. Then get ready to hit the gym again on Monday hopefully 100%.
    hope your keeping those omega 3s & flax seed high!!
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

hope your keeping those omega 3s & flax seed high!!
    Definitely haha. I dose two of my Epi dosing with fish oil an the other one I eat some peanut butter and almond. I believe the elbow pain is from a surgery I had a long time ago. I just think I agitated the nerves again. It has happened before and some time off helps it out. If not come Monday I'll lift through it.
  19. Jahcuree

Definitely haha. I dose two of my Epi dosing with fish oil an the other one I eat some peanut butter and almond. I believe the elbow pain is from a surgery I had a long time ago. I just think I agitated the nerves again. It has happened before and some time off helps it out. If not come Monday I'll lift through it.
    nice, sounds like youve got it all down solid then. I feel like i just fked my cycle up, on day 6, yesterday i got food poisoning and sat on the toilet for 8 hours, had about 800 cal total. damnit!! haha

keep this cycle going bruhh
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

nice, sounds like youve got it all down solid then. I feel like i just fked my cycle up, on day 6, yesterday i got food poisoning and sat on the toilet for 8 hours, had about 800 cal total. damnit!! haha

keep this cycle going bruhh
    Keep it going hahah, damn dude food poisoning sucks I had it two weeks ago. I can't wait to bump up to 40mg next week.
  21. Jahcuree

Keep it going hahah, damn dude food poisoning sucks I had it two weeks ago. I can't wait to bump up to 40mg next week.
    me either man, im up to 40mgs on tuesday!!
  22. New Member

Keep going with the log bro. Just in my last week of a six week havoc course now running similar dosage and numbers to you. It'll just make you wanna try the real stuff though! Really push yourself in the gym this week, I noticed huge strength gains early on :-)
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by masodonis
    Keep going with the log bro. Just in my last week of a six week havoc course now running similar dosage and numbers to you. It'll just make you wanna try the real stuff though! Really push yourself in the gym this week, I noticed huge strength gains early on :-)
    I was feeling the "on" feeling on day 2 I'm in for strength gains this next week I hope haha.
  24. New Member

Gonna get my hands on some adrol next-try the good stuff ;-)
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Day: 6 & 7

Just throwing this post up since saturday and Sunday are my off days. I just focus on diet and if I get bored I'll do cardio. Just waiting for Monday to up my dosage to 40!
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Day: 6 & 7

Just throwing this post up since saturday and Sunday are my off days. I just focus on diet and if I get bored I'll do cardio. Just waiting for Monday to up my dosage to 40!
    I'm on day ten and bumped up to 40mg on my 8th day. All I have to say is lube those joints. This is my third time running epi and my first time having such dry joints. It's gnarly. But I finally saw some strength gains today despite the pain hindering lifts. Gotta love when you first start seeing your lifts getting higher
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I'm on day ten and bumped up to 40mg on my 8th day. All I have to say is lube those joints. This is my third time running epi and my first time having such dry joints. It's gnarly. But I finally saw some strength gains today despite the pain hindering lifts. Gotta love when you first start seeing your lifts getting higher
    My joints are ready(i hope) I preloaded super cissus and have been on 6 a day since I've started my cycle. Stoked to bump to 40mg tomorrow. Plus im ready to lift after three days off. My elbow is feeling a lot better now too.
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Day 8: Time to bump up to 40 mg!

Weight: couldnt get it since I have had to go into work for a couple hours.

Just waiting at work to get off so I can go kill it in the gym. Will update post workout later to day. My joints were actually feeling semi-sore this morning and as far as any other sides I've had a few zits pop up here and there but nothing major.

My havoc dosing is gonna be every 4 hours. From 8am, 12pm, 4pm, and last dose at 8pm.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Day 8: Training session

Back an bi work out was killer! Pumps were insane and definitely had a good "on" feeling. My aggression was up a lot!

Bent over barbell rows
    15x135
    12x185
    8x205
    10x185
    12x155

Wide grip lat pull downs(overhand grip)
    12x180
    10x200
    10x220
    10x220
    10x200

Reverse grip pull downs
    12x170
    10x190
    10x200
    12x180

Behind head wide grip pull downs
    15x110
    12x150
    10x150
    10x130

Seated lateral low row machine
    20x135
    12x225
    10x275
    8x315
    15x225

Seated lateral high row machine
    12x225
    10x275
    10x315
    12x225

Seated close grip cable rows (burnout sets)
    20x130
    15x160
    12x180
    15x140

Rear delt flys (dumbbells)
    10x20
    10x25
    10x30
    12x20

Barbell shrugs
    20x135
    15x225
    12x275
    10x315
    12x275
    15x225

Biceps were good but I didn't record them since I had to alter what I did to compensate for my elbow which is still hurting a little. My elbow should hopefully be 100% in a couple of days.
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Day 9:

Had trouble sleeping last night maybe due to the bump from 30 to 40 a day?! Overall I feel really good today, my elbow is feeling a lot better too. Can't wait to hit shoulders and tris today.
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Day 10:

Sorry for no workout update from yesterday, I was really busy and rushed in the gym. Today was another story. Hit a new PR on deads, From 405 to 425. Squats once again suffered because I did deads first. Overall it was a great leg day!

Deadlifts:
    3x145
    3x225
    3x315
    1x425
    2x385
    4x335

Squats:
    10x135
    10x185
    10x225
    8x225

Front squat:
    One burnout set of 12x135
    This was right after my last set of squats with minimal rest.

Leg extensions:
    Until failure at 80
    10x120
    10x160
    9x180
    5x200
    27x100

Romanian deads:
    10x135
    10x135
    10x155
    10x185

Weighted Pull ups:
    10xbodyweight
    10x+25
    5x+45
    4x+45
    6x+35
    10x+25
    10xbodyweight

Calf raises:
    10x150
    10x250
    9x350
    Then I ran out energy and called it a day
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Day 11:

My chest workout today was beast! I've changed up my chest workout to go a little lighter but push for 12-15 reps per set. Man my endurance is up like crazy. I think next week I Gould start seeing strength gains hopefully. Overall this first 40 mg week is treating me well! Tomorrow I have decided to hit legs and back, because I feel I should hit them both tomorrow and they're also my favorite groups to lift. I've also started to add cardio back into my workouts.
  33. Jahcuree

Day 11:

My chest workout today was beast! I've changed up my chest workout to go a little lighter but push for 12-15 reps per set. Man my endurance is up like crazy. I think next week I Gould start seeing strength gains hopefully. Overall this first 40 mg week is treating me well! Tomorrow I have decided to hit legs and back, because I feel I should hit them both tomorrow and they're also my favorite groups to lift. I've also started to add cardio back into my workouts.
    Hopefully that scale starts tipping up now! I'm finally starting to put the weight on
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Hopefully that scale starts tipping up now! I'm finally starting to put the weight on
    I need to get more consistent with weighing myself. I usually wake up half asleep find my way to my kitchen take my first Epi dose and eat right away haha. I'm usually dying of hunger hen I wake up haha. Have you seen strength gains yet? Cause my endurance is through the roof right now.
  35. New Member

I need to get more consistent with weighing myself. I usually wake up half asleep find my way to my kitchen take my first Epi dose and eat right away haha. I'm usually dying of hunger hen I wake up haha. Have you seen strength gains yet? Cause my endurance is through the roof right now.
    My endurance and strength was almost immediate size has been steady which is probably because it's not wet... Last day tomorrow!
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by masodonis

My endurance and strength was almost immediate size has been steady which is probably because it's not wet... Last day tomorrow!
    I havent noticed any size gains yet. But my muscle are rock hard haha. Plus my endurance is up and I have a feeling my strength will start to jump up next week.
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Day 12:
    Weight: 210 (+4 from start)

Not much else to note since I've stated most of it in previous post above. Although I made sure to weigh myself when I woke up and found that I am now up 4 lbs from the start which is definitely a good 4lbs in 2 weeks. Can't wait to lift later today!
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Day 13:

Well today normally being a day off lifting. I am able to lift today since I get off work early. I plan on hitting chest again. Finally noticing a little bit of size and vascularity. Last night I got home from work after already lifting earlier in the day and ended up doing 30 min on the stationery bike and some sets of power cleans haha.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

I'm amazed I'm on day 16 without strength gains because my body's appearance has changed, yet no gains in strength. Even at 40mg
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I'm amazed I'm on day 16 without strength gains because my body's appearance has changed, yet no gains in strength. Even at 40mg
    Same here man, I think this next week strength will start to show haha.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Havoc cycle time, PLEASE look over pct!!
    By JMD199123 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-24-2012, 12:15 PM
  2. First Time HAVOC
    By BoSox 04 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 01:50 PM
  3. Time for another run, Havoc
    By boggs67ss in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 07:58 AM
  4. First time using HAVOC...