Time to wreak HAVOC!

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Yessir my strength is still shooting up haha
Crazy man. I feel like mine is going up. I've been using SAA's and this stuff called vein. Finally back on a pre workout too. Hittin these wheels tomorrow. Gonna be epic.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Crazy man. I feel like mine is going up. I've been using SAA's and this stuff called vein. Finally back on a pre workout too. Hittin these wheels tomorrow. Gonna be epic.
Same dude being back on a preworkout is amazing haha. Also gonna dominate my legs!

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Dude I been using this stuff called vein and been using saa's. Had the sickest pump yesterday hitting tris. I was just lookin jacked bro. And I'm freakin sporting a wood like its my job. Feel like pct is going great!! You still goin strong brother?

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Dude I been using this stuff called vein and been using saa's. Had the sickest pump yesterday hitting tris. I was just lookin jacked bro. And I'm freakin sporting a wood like its my job. Feel like pct is going great!! You still goin strong brother?
Sorry that I've slacked on updates! I'm gonna try and get back on track this week. Been busy at work. As far as going strong I've got some new PR's! This past week I got 450 on deads which +25 from my old max. My reps have been increasing in all of my other lifts. I'm having a great PCT! Also I love getting the comments from everyone saying that in looking huge! Got a ton of them this week. As far as my weight it's still hanging around 218-220!

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Sorry that I've slacked on updates! I'm gonna try and get back on track this week. Been busy at work. As far as going strong I've got some new PR's! This past week I got 450 on deads which +25 from my old max. My reps have been increasing in all of my other lifts. I'm having a great PCT! Also I love getting the comments from everyone saying that in looking huge! Got a ton of them this week. As far as my weight it's still hanging around 218-220!
Still up 12-14 lbs. that's good man. Still up 13 myself. It's great when ppl tell you you look huge. Makes ya feel good for sure.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Still up 12-14 lbs. that's good man. Still up 13 myself. It's great when ppl tell you you look huge. Makes ya feel good for sure.
Hell yea dude it's a definite motivation! Yea I'm still up in weight as well as looking a lot leaner!

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
PCT is still going strong!! Gonna go do some cardio and hit biceps today since tomorrow I will be short on time! Weight is at 218 still +12lbs.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Bad news!!!! FML!!! I some how re-injured my left shoulders rotator cuff :( So there goes heavy benching and military..... I'm hoping to see improvement in the next week or so since it doesn't hurt as bad as it did before. Then hopefully I can get it back to 100% in time for my next cycle in about 2-3 months.

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Bad news!!!! FML!!! I some how re-injured my left shoulders rotator cuff :( So there goes heavy benching and military..... I'm hoping to see improvement in the next week or so since it doesn't hurt as bad as it did before. Then hopefully I can get it back to 100% in time for my next cycle in about 2-3 months.
That sucks man!! Those internal muscles can be fragile. You gotta be careful. Rehab that shiz and get back!

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
That sucks man!! Those internal muscles can be fragile. You gotta be careful. Rehab that shiz and get back!
I've been careful since I did it the first time. Im praying that it's just tweaked and will heal up quick! If not my training changes to back/legs/back/legs lol. With rotator cuff rehab exercises and very very light chest and shoulders every other day haha.

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
I've been careful since I did it the first time. Im praying that it's just tweaked and will heal up quick! If not my training changes to back/legs/back/legs lol. With rotator cuff rehab exercises and very very light chest and shoulders every other day haha.
That would be rough man. Did you go to a doc the last time?

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
That would be rough man. Did you go to a doc the last time?
I didn't at the same time my training partner also had a rotator cuff injury so I just followed his rehab routine. This time I'm just going to try and rehab it back!

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
I didn't at the same time my training partner also had a rotator cuff injury so I just followed his rehab routine. This time I'm just going to try and rehab it back!
If you got insurance i would see a doctor.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
If you got insurance i would see a doctor.
I'm gonna give it a week or two. Im unsure if it's even my RC. Because it doesn't feel the same as the first time. I'm also on erase so maybe the low estro could be bothering my joints. Next week I drop down to 50mg a day hopefully that will correct it.

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
I'm gonna give it a week or two. Im unsure if it's even my RC. Because it doesn't feel the same as the first time. I'm also on erase so maybe the low estro could be bothering my joints. Next week I drop down to 50mg a day hopefully that will correct it.
Are you taking fish oil or anything for your joints?

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Hmmm. Unlikely it's from the erase. I've had shoulder problems before. It would hurt doing flyes and benching. I basically ignored it lol. But I did take 2 months off after training hard on it for a few months.. Started stretching it real good when I came back and it's been right as rain.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm. Unlikely it's from the erase. I've had shoulder problems before. It would hurt doing flyes and benching. I basically ignored it lol. But I did take 2 months off after training hard on it for a few months.. Started stretching it real good when I came back and it's been right as rain.
I can still bench and do flys but for a couple weeks I'm just gonna go light and hit higher reps. It's felt good these past couple days, I'll see how it hangs tomorrow for my chest workout.

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
I can still bench and do flys but for a couple weeks I'm just gonna go light and hit higher reps. It's felt good these past couple days, I'll see how it hangs tomorrow for my chest workout.
Stretch it out really hard. Could just be scar tissue built up as well.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Stretch it out really hard. Could just be scar tissue built up as well.
That's what I'm going to do tomorrow! Stretch for about 15 minutes before I even bench lol. Probably jump on the bike for 10 minutes just to warm up my whole body too!

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
That's what I'm going to do tomorrow! Stretch for about 15 minutes before I even bench lol. Probably jump on the bike for 10 minutes just to warm up my whole body too!
Try using dumbells instead of bars.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Try using dumbells instead of bars.
I'll try a couple sets with bars as my shoulder feels really good this morning. If something feels wrong I'll probably go to dumbells.

Jahcuree

I'll try a couple sets with bars as my shoulder feels really good this morning. If something feels wrong I'll probably go to dumbells.
When my shoulder is bugging me i ALWAYS go to decline DB bench only to work on chest. Feels great with very little stress on the shoulder.
goodluck tony

Sent from my iPad using Am.com

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Well my shoulder felt really good I just kept the weight off and only went up 245 on flat barbell and 70's on dumbell incline. Overall I think it's should hopefully be back to 100% next week.

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Well my shoulder felt really good I just kept the weight off and only went up 245 on flat barbell and 70's on dumbell incline. Overall I think it's should hopefully be back to 100% next week.
Thats good bro!! I busted out some PR's on chest today. Incline db 100's for 8 no spot. And 110's for 6. Needed a spotter for a few on that set. I'm pretty sure I'm already back up and running at my maximum. Third week of PCT starts tomorrow. I'm gonna keep running everything at least through week 3.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Thats good bro!! I busted out some PR's on chest today. Incline db 100's for 8 no spot. And 110's for 6. Needed a spotter for a few on that set. I'm pretty sure I'm already back up and running at my maximum. Third week of PCT starts tomorrow. I'm gonna keep running everything at least through week 3.
That's awesome brotha, wish my shoulder didn't get F'D. At least it seems im not losing my gains. On a positive note I hit a new deadlift PR of 450 this week haha.

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
That's awesome brotha, wish my shoulder didn't get F'D. At least it seems im not losing my gains. On a positive note I hit a new deadlift PR of 450 this week haha.
Dirtyyyy!!! Rippin that shiz off the floor!!

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Alright well im done with my nolva now. Still maintaining weight and strength. My shoulder has improved a bunch over the weekend and im ready to go kill it in the gym!

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Alright well im done with my nolva now. Still maintaining weight and strength. My shoulder has improved a bunch over the weekend and im ready to go kill it in the gym!
Hittin shoulders today?

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Today will be back but I'm not lifting until 10pm tonight haha. Tomorrow is shoulders!
Wayyyy to late!! I'm carb back loading so that would suck super bad. Probably sleep like a log though.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established

boz8029

Awards
I have to say that was a great log. I am starting a Havoc cycle on October 2nd after I return from Afghansitan and leave. I am freaking stoked to start after reading you log. It will also be my first cycle. Good job bro.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
I have to say that was a great log. I am starting a Havoc cycle on October 2nd after I return from Afghansitan and leave. I am freaking stoked to start after reading you log. It will also be my first cycle. Good job bro.
You running a log? If so please link me! I'm down to follow!