Time to wreak HAVOC!

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Definitely let me know how it is! Will you be logging it??
Tomorrow is day 8. Lol. So nope. I'll probably log my bulk this winter. I'll keep you updated. I'm up 3lbs right now.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Tomorrow is day 8. Lol. So nope. I'll probably log my bulk this winter. I'll keep you updated. I'm up 3lbs right now.
That would be awesome just update in my thread. I'm curious to see how SD treats ya!

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Me too. It's my first cycle. Startin with the big guns.
Damn haha, this is my first also but I went with something a little more mild haha. Rather than jumping to the strongest!

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Damn haha, this is my first also but I went with something a little more mild haha. Rather than jumping to the strongest!
My buddy was running it and he has in the past and he told me to get it. So I did some research and everybody said it wasn't for beginners. But if I'm gonna mess with anabolics I'm gonna do it right. Plus I have a pretty retarded body. By that I mean it doesn't respond to much. So I figures what the hell. I'm gonna stick to a low dose though. Just to be on the cautious side.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
My buddy was running it and he has in the past and he told me to get it. So I did some research and everybody said it wasn't for beginners. But if I'm gonna mess with anabolics I'm gonna do it right. Plus I have a pretty retarded body. By that I mean it doesn't respond to much. So I figures what the hell. I'm gonna stick to a low dose though. Just to be on the cautious side.
What supports are you running and what's your pct look like?

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
What supports are you running and what's your pct look like?
Got nolva, NMDA, and propadrol for pct. got some zma as well. My cycle assist is by ams. Got taurine fish oil and CoQ-10 too.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Got nolva, NMDA, and propadrol for pct. got some zma as well. My cycle assist is by ams. Got taurine fish oil and CoQ-10 too.
Very nice, as for your NMDA do you have intimidate?

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Same for me gonna kill shoulders and tris.
Shoulders are WRECKED bro. Grilled me up a nice sirloin burger for my pwo meal and a nice ny strip for when I get home from work 11:30-midnight. (gotta plan those meals ahead)

How did your shoulder wo go?!

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders are WRECKED bro. Grilled me up a nice sirloin burger for my pwo meal and a nice ny strip for when I get home from work 11:30-midnight. (gotta plan those meals ahead)

How did your shoulder wo go?!
I'm about to go, will update when I get back haha.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Day 29:

Shoulders and tris!

Workout was ridiculous! No PRs in weight just more reps per set. Pretty impressed with my overall strength gains through out the whole cycle. About to go grill some chicken and relax by the pool! Tomorrow will be legs, can't wait to do some squats!

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Just curious why you would be running propadrol for pct? It's another designer steroid-a nandrolone precursor...
It's not a ph/ds anymore. It's DAA and some flavones with AI properties.

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Damn supp companies totally changing the product they're selling and calling it a 'reformulation' and marketing it as better than ever lol!

I suppose that makes sense then :) carry on!
Honestly I ordered it because the side had NMDA on the label. It showed up at my house with different ingredients. Needless to say I was irate. But it was acceptable since I knew about all the products.

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Day 29:

Shoulders and tris!

Workout was ridiculous! No PRs in weight just more reps per set. Pretty impressed with my overall strength gains through out the whole cycle. About to go grill some chicken and relax by the pool! Tomorrow will be legs, can't wait to do some squats!
What all did you do?! Lucky bastard. I had to work until about 15 mins ago. I'm smashing legs Thursday because I'm out at 5 so I can go after work. Going for 215 for 8 sets of 8+!!!

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
My shoulder workout consisted of standing military, seated military, seated dumbbell military, upright rows, front raises, lateral raises, and burnouts on cables for both front and lateral raises. If you want I can post up my entire workout just being lazy right now haha. 215 for 8 sets on squats damn haha. I usually pyramid up and down, 15x135, 10x225, 8+x275, 2sets of 4+x315, 8+x275, 10x255, 10+x225. You should work mornings haha. My daily schedule is work til 12, lift and then chill near my pool!

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
My shoulder workout consisted of standing military, seat military, seated dumbbell military, upright rows, front raises, lateral raises, and burnouts on cables for both front and lateral raises. If you I can post up my entire workout just being lazy right now haha. 215 for 8 sets on squats damn haha. I usually pyramid up and down, 15x135, 10x225, 8+x275, 2sets of 4+x315, 8+x275, 10x255, 10+x225. You should work mornings haha. My daily schedule is work til 12, lift and then chill near my pool!
Working nights sucks. 3-11:30 is my normal shift. So I have to lift at like noon. It's the worst.

rob42

rob42

Awards
My shoulder workout consisted of standing military, seated military, seated dumbbell military, upright rows, front raises, lateral raises, and burnouts on cables for both front and lateral raises. If you want I can post up my entire workout just being lazy right now haha. 215 for 8 sets on squats damn haha. I usually pyramid up and down, 15x135, 10x225, 8+x275, 2sets of 4+x315, 8+x275, 10x255, 10+x225. You should work mornings haha. My daily schedule is work til 12, lift and then chill near my pool!
That squat pyramid looks intense, how well can you walk after that?!?!? I'd need someone to carry me out haha, especially since there are stair right outside my gym.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Usually I take a little break and stretch then I proceed to do deads haha.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Day 30:

Legs!!!!!

Squats were beast today!!! I felt strong as can be on them. Deadlifts were another story, back pumps were awful today.... Bumping up my taurine intake now! Since deads sucked I just did some shrugs and my usual couple sets of weighted pull ups. Now it's time to relax by the pool and EAT!

xflipside

Awards
  • Best Answer
Day 30:

Legs!!!!!

Squats were beast today!!! I felt strong as can be on them. Deadlifts were another story, back pumps were awful today.... Bumping up my taurine intake now! Since deads sucked I just did some shrugs and my usual couple sets of weighted pull ups. Now it's time to relax by the pool and EAT!
Yeah the deadlifts get me everytime, theyre brutal for backpumps!!
Sounds like a good plan

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Day 31:
Weight:218(+12)

Today was chest day and I finally saw some gains on my bench. I hit 4 sets of 10x225 on flat bench!!! First time since I injured my shoulder months ago! My dumbbell incline went up too finally hit 80's for 10 reps since my shoulder injury! So today was a great day, tomorrow I'm going to hit back again and try to deadlift. Hopefully the back pumps will not be as bad!

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Day 31:
Weight:218(+12)

Today was chest day and I finally saw some gains on my bench. I hit 4 sets of 10x225 on flat bench!!! First time since I injured my shoulder months ago! My dumbbell incline went up too finally hit 80's for 10 reps since my shoulder injury! So today was a grey lift tomorrow I'm going to hit back again and try to deadlift. Hopefully the back pumps will not be as bad!
Legit bro. You're killin it!! 2 more weeks right?

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Legit bro. You're killin it!! 2 more weeks right?
Nope, sadly only only 10 days left!! I may just push my cycle till I finish the bottle which will only extend it a day or two lol. I'm kind of looking forward to PCT too haha. The natty stuff is gonna be good. Considering the last time I ran anabeta solo I put on 5lbs. Oh well I've got my next cycle to look forward to in a couple months! Another thing to note is that I was experiencing minor shedding at the beginning and then I started using N2Shampoo and it's stopped completely!

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Nope, sadly only only 10 days left!! I may just push my cycle till I finish the bottle which will only extend it a day or two lol. I'm kind of looking forward to PCT too haha. The natty stuff is gonna be good. Considering the last time I ran anabeta solo I put on 5lbs. Oh well I've got my next cycle to look forward to in a couple months! Another thing to note is that I was experiencing minor shedding at the beginning and then I started using N2Shampoo and it's stopped completely!
I've been thinking of gettin anabeta pro. And compound 20. That smacks of gains in PCT!!! I think it might be game on. I have a month to decide still.

rob42

rob42

Awards
Is the Anabeta pro the same as the Elite? I'm trying to look up the "pro" but am only seeing the "elite"?

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Is the Anabeta pro the same as the Elite? I'm trying to look up the "pro" but am only seeing the "elite"?
There's only anabeta elite, not pro. Which probably what he is referring to, unless he meant erase pro.

rob42

rob42

Awards
There's only anabeta elite, not pro. Which probably what he is referring to, unless he meant erase pro.
Gotcha! Hey also, what's your diet been like on this program.....nothing specific just looking for a macro split??

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Day 32:

After last nights sleep being horrible, I have decided to take the day off from lifting and eat A LOT! Tomorrow my diet will be screwed up since I will be Rockstar Mayhem Festival all day. Also since I've bumped up to 50 definitely noticing joint dryness when I wake up! Except today my muscle hardness is up a ton! Planning on getting a lift in on Sunday since I have nothing planned.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha! Hey also, what's your diet been like on this program.....nothing specific just looking for a macro split??
350+ grams of protein a day. As for carbs and fats it will vary daily and I try to keep my calories up around 3500-4000 daily. Haven't really been following my diet to much other than my protein and calories. Obviously I've done something right lol being up 12lbs with very minimal fat gain!

rob42

rob42

Awards
Yea that's my bad bro. Lol.
No worries, I'll just neg ya! Just kidding, just kidding........lol

Was just wondering what anabeta was, never heard of it so was just checking it out.

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
No worries, I'll just neg ya! Just kidding, just kidding........lol

Was just wondering what anabeta was, never heard of it so was just checking it out.
Just got my titles mixed up.

rob42

rob42

Awards
350+ grams of protein a day. As for carbs and fats it will vary daily and I try to keep my calories up around 3500-4000 daily. Haven't really been following my diet to much other than my protein and calories. Obviously I've done something right lol being up 12lbs with very minimal fat gain!
Sweet man thanks! I'm trying to pinpoint mine because I seem to have a real negetive effect when eating any amount of carbs as far as physical bs like weight gain, bloating, and sleepyness afterwards. I don't like to eat them because it makes me feel like a fat, lazy, slob hahaha I even tried different stuff like sprouted grains, avoid the sugars and it seems like the only form of carbs my body likes is fruits and veggies.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Day 33-34

After my diet sucking yesterday at Rockstar Mayhem festival. Back to it today going to try and stuff myself full of food today haha. Possibly going to go get a chest workout in later today.

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Day 33-34

After my diet sucking yesterday at Rockstar Mayhem festival. Back to it today going to try and stuff myself full of food today haha. Possibly going to go get a chest workout in later today.
Def smash it bro. Gotta make the best of your cycle.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Def smash it bro. Gotta make the best of your cycle.
Definitely so ready to get lifting this week. Food inside the venue was ridiculously priced haha. I was having to live off of overpriced BBQ chicken haha.

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Definitely so ready to get lifting this week. Food inside the venue was ridiculously priced haha. I was having to live off of overpriced BBQ chicken haha.
That's the price we gotta pay. Why didn't you just cook food and take a cooler?

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
That's the price we gotta pay. Why didn't you just cook food and take a cooler?
Not allowed to bring anything in besides an 1 unopened water bottle and sunscreen haha. If I was able to bring food in believe me I wouldve, that usually what I do everywhere lol.

Ths

Ths

Awards
Ha same here. I get laughed at at work because I carry in a backpack with about 10 meals in it everyday. People have snacks, I have steak

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Ha same here. I get laughed at at work because I carry in a backpack with about 10 meals in it everyday. People have snacks, I have steak
Same thing I do at work. I always get told whenever I see you your eating lol.