First Cycle Ever. Test Cyp/Anavar

CJGeezy

Awards
Hello All,

I've been reading the forums for sometime prior to delving into the anabolic world I have a few questions- mainly minor (one major) but need a bit of direction. I've never taken any major supplements before and have always trained naturally so I am excited as to what this cycle will bring.

I am 31, 5'11, 190lbs with a body fat percentage at the moment that is roughly 13%. Played multiple sports in HS and 3 years college basketball at a small DII school(knee injury cut me short). Have been weight training since I was 15. Since this is my first ever stack I have started low and will be running a cycle of the following:

Wk 1-10 test cyp 300
Wk 6-10 anavar 40mg (7 days per wk)

PCT with Nolva at 100/50/50/25. **Due to the half life of the test Cyp should I wait 15-18 days to start the Nolva?***

***One major question is I have a standard vial of Masterject which I am considering adding towards the end of the stack to help cut BF. I'd likely run this at 300MG per week, but I am not sure at what week I'd need to add this in. Since caloric intake would be lowered would it just be smarter to run this solo after the 10week cycle? And would this come after PCT*****

I know these doses look a bit low compared to what I have seen with the standard Cyp suggestion at 500MG and the Var at 60-100. My goal is between 15lbs of good lean mass and ideally dropping my BF% down to around the 10% range. Diet is in check as I've always had the habit of eating good.

Many thanks in advance to all that take the time to read, review and suggest whether anything needs to be changed, added or if this looks good. With a good diet, hard work, positive attitude and your input I'm confident I'll achieve my goals.

Thank You All.