Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Haha I put this in epstaneman's log but I wanted it in my own log for to make me laugh later on...

Where'd m'balls go???
    Haha
    Saturday I think, will be my new rest day. Too many weekend warriors in the god damned way at the gym on Saturdays. Getouttathefknway! Go do your bicep curls somewhere else besides in the squat rack!!!!! Plus all the lame "boot camp" bullshiz full of soccer moms with their lame trainers who don't even lift. Corporate ass Lifetime fitness can get my (small) nuuuuttttzzzzzz!!!!!

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.13%

Lol!!!! I hear u bud. I'm the same way. I was joining a gym one time and this rail of a prick after he does my bio and I tell him I'm a competitive Powerlifter tries to sell me PT. I'm like really? U don't workout! I do pt myself! I have a coach! And warm up with your max so ah pick to letters, how about an F and a U to start. Lol

This is y when I moved to the country I created my own extensive gym so I don't have to deal with that crap. Hell I can train nude if I want or just lay it into the GF between sets and no one can say boo! And it's my music! No one is taking my weights. **** this one time I'm setting up for DBP and wing but asks me. U using those ? I'm like no they r only in my fn hands to pass them to u dolt!

Ugh!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.18%

I hear ya man. One day I will have that setup. The only reason we joined there is for the child center, so my wife and I can lift together.

Last night, my wife was reading muscle and fitness. She was looking at me and says, "You look like the guy in the magazine. Are you still taking creatine?" I laughed, she doesn't know about the Havoc.
    Today is a rest day. I'm playing around with intermittent fasting today. Today might also be a pizza day. I might fast unit noon then pizza up and then not eat til tomorrow.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    I hear ya man. One day I will have that setup. The only reason we joined there is for the child center, so my wife and I can lift together.

Last night, my wife was reading muscle and fitness. She was looking at me and says, "You look like the guy in the magazine. Are you still taking creatine?" I laughed, she doesn't know about the Havoc.
    Today is a rest day. I'm playing around with intermittent fasting today. Today might also be a pizza day. I might fast unit noon then pizza up and then not eat til tomorrow.

Stop hating yourself.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.18%

Day 30
    I decided to rest again today. I haven't taken off 2 consecutive days since June. I want to see what happens, how I will get after it for tomorrow's workout. I've been reading so much about training and I am lacking in the rest areas. I was probably overtraining myself. So, I'm fasting again today. Yesterday after I ended the fast around 2pm, I ate like a fat boy. Started off with a double meat pork burrito from the little Mexican joint. Then I ate and ate and ate. I've noticed that I've been over my 1850 calories almost every day in September. That's weird for me. But I do have myfitnesspal setup for -2lbs/week. That's yer problem right there. Must be the Havoc making me eat more. I'm fine with it because I'm over in calories in fat and carbs from almonds, not junky stuff.
    Yesterday's Macros
    2673 calories
    carbs 158g
    fat 139g
    protein 207g
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Day 30
    I decided to rest again today. I haven't taken off 2 consecutive days since June. I want to see what happens, how I will get after it for tomorrow's workout. I've been reading so much about training and I am lacking in the rest areas. I was probably overtraining myself. So, I'm fasting again today. Yesterday after I ended the fast around 2pm, I ate like a fat boy. Started off with a double meat pork burrito from the little Mexican joint. Then I ate and ate and ate. I've noticed that I've been over my 1850 calories almost every day in September. That's weird for me. But I do have myfitnesspal setup for -2lbs/week. That's yer problem right there. Must be the Havoc making me eat more. I'm fine with it because I'm over in calories in fat and carbs from almonds, not junky stuff.
    Yesterday's Macros
    2673 calories
    carbs 158g
    fat 139g
    protein 207g

Ya... over-training is bad for both muscle gain and fat loss. Gatta get that rest in. I wouldn't worry about the extra calories you've been consuming. I was eating dirty foods like a mofo and having an occasional ice cream and cake.....and you see how I reacted. If anything, since your eating clean, you'll just build more quality lean muscle.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.18%

Day 31
    Slept like crap. Only like 5 hours but one of my daughters woke us up. But that said, I had a real good leg workout. Squats at 225 were easy so I did 6 sets of 7. Then 5 sets of walking lunges with 135. Then another set of squats at 135. Then leg press at 400 which was hard but not impossible and then isometric abs. Overall my legs felt outstanding!!!! I burned 721 in 81 minutes.
    The 2 days off and the Havoc had my legs feeling the best they have in a long time.
    Macros yesterday (didn't eat much, fasted until 4pm so 21 hours)
    I will put these in later
    Carbs 85g
    Fat 71g
    Protein 69g
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.18%

Day 32
    I slept much better. Woke up feeling great. I hit the Havoc @ 30, went to the gym. Row machine for 20. Deadlifts, lots of different rows, BB and DB. Neutral grip pullups +25lbs. L-hangs, reverse hyperextensions, bridge, ab machine. Really good workout. 95 minutes, 915 calories. I feel awesome.
    Yesterday's Macros
    Carbs 98g
    Fat 130g
    Protein 263g
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.18%

Day 33
    feeling great. Abs looking even better. I did Tabata sprints on the treadmill turned off. 20 seconds sprint, 10 seconds stop x8. I did that 4 times through. Then cable chest flys at different angles and then a bunch of triceps hitting all 3 heads.724 calories in 60 minutes. solid. My triceps were on fire and I kept doing drop sets until they were dead. Then I recovered for about a minute and repeated. I'm pissed that my left shoulder/pec is tight/hurts whatever. That's why I can't do dips. As soon as October 1 rolls around, my insurance switches and I'm going to have my shoulder checked out asap. I love doing dips and before I hurt my shoulder, I could do 3 perfect with a 100lb db hanging from my belt. But today I was relegated to the dips machine at 150, about 150lbs less than my best. Whatever
    Macros yesterday
    carbs 73g
    fat 66g
    protein 308g
    I was under in fat and protein but I was stuffed! weird. I didn't want to force feed so I just left it as is
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

There's always the assisted dip machine and other alternative exercises. The important thing I've found is to squeeze and contract the working muscle. I've made more gains in my back area switching to the assisted pull-up machine then actual pull-ups.

Sure I look like a beawtch being assisted....but hey, seeing progress never gets old.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.18%

I don't really care how I look to the desperate housewives and chest dominant figgots. I'm just pissed because I used to fkn crank out dips and now I have a limiting factor. But this will not keep me down. It will heal and I will destroy weakness.
    But there is something to be said for slower reps, less weight, and tighter contractions with super strict form. Momentum has its place for some things some times but only for forced reps when you're already cashed.
    Good stuff man
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.18%

Day 34
    awesome legs day. Warm up for 10 minutes on the stairs with a 70lb barbell. Squats at 225 were easy. 3 sets of 7 easy with axx to the grass. Then a couple sets at 185. Deadlifts with the trap bar today 270 for 5 sets of 7. Then 230 for a couple sets then 140 for 15 at the end. Leg press machine at 200 but super slow eccentric and then explode on the concentric for sets of 8. My legs were on fire. Then quad extensions with single leg and double leg with a good pause at the top. I did a couple hanstring exercises where this guy held my feel and I did body weight on my knees, caught in a pushup, then use as much hanstrings as possible to pull back up. Instant hamstring cramp after 3 reps. So I waited then tried again. Same cramp there. That's fkn tough. Overall, real solid workout today. 712 calories in 85 minutes.

oh yeah, got small balls!! haha!! Don't really need em right now anyway...whatever, I have 2 daughters and a vasectomy

Macros yesterday
    carbs 108g
    fat 142g
    protein 319g
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.18%

Day 35
    1 week left. I wasn't really feeling like working out today.... but I did anyway. I started off doing chest flys and incline bench. Then a bunch of cable fly variations. Then it turned into a shoulders day. I ended up doing 7 sets of 10 handstand pushups, military press, front raises, lateral raises and whatever else. Then abs. 77 minutes and (only) 585 calories. I'm going eat like a fat fokker tonight. Chicago deep dish pizza with extra sausage. Tomorrow I'm not working out either. Probably just sit around and eat more pizza.
    I am thoroughly impressed with this Havoc and dermacrine. Strength is way up, abs and veins are popping out. Totally a great experience. I'm already thinking about my next cycle, even though it won't be until probably January.
    Macros Yesterday
    Carbs 93g
    Fat 162g
    Protein 383g
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.13%

Save me a slice buddy I'll b right over lol

15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.18%

I just maxed out my belly. 1/2 a large and its only 4pm. The idea is to Max out and stop at about 6pm, fasting after until about 2 tomorrow. But I'm not sure I can fit/eat anymore today
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.18%

Day 36
    rest day

I couldn't eat as much pizza as I wanted to. I was so GD FULL! Last time I ate 3/4 of the thing and this time I could only get down 1/2. I stopped eating at 6pm and fasted until noon today, so 18 hour fast. A little afternoon delight and I'm just hanging out

macros yesterday
    Carbs 74g
    fat 181g
    protein 243g
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.18%

Day 37
    Legs day. It's funny for me to watch dbags do MOAR BENCH and then they have little chicken legs. HAHA Fuggitzzzzzz!!!! push all day, never pull and never legs because they "hate leg day"

NO, F THAT. I LOVE LEG DAYS. I TRAIN MY WEAKNESSES NOT MY STRENGTHS.

So I warmed up on the stairs for a few minutes. Then 4 sets of a2g squats @135 for warmup. Then walking lunges with 135-->155 for 5 sets. Then MOAR SQUATS up to 225, then back to 185 then 135 to cash em out. Then leg press machine, single leg @150 then reps at 410. Then just to see 1x@505, the whole stackeroo.
    Beast Mode. I wish I could do legs again tomorrow!!!
    623 calories in 64 minutes
    Macros Yesterday
    Carbs 111g
    Fat 160g
    Protein 189g
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.18%

Day 38
    As I approach the end of this cycle, I decided to condense a few days and bump up from 50mg to 60mg. I'm ready to start drinking PWO drinks again and also get my nards back. So looks like 2 more days at 60 instead of 4 at 50.
    The rest of the log coming later. I ate over 1lb of beef yesterday and I'm trying to move it along here...haha

So I could have taken today off... hard working out with a belly full of meat. Anyhow, I ran for a 1/2 mile then hit bench up to 250. My GD shoulder isn't that comfortable and it's limiting my bench. When my insurance switches to PPO on October 1, I'm going to get it checked out. It's been jacked up for basically 2 months now. Whatever, so I should be able to hit 275 for 3-4 reps but today I went to 250 for 2. Then 3 sets of 225x7. I hate to say it but I might use the smith machine to go heavier since there aren't really any spotters available at 5am. Do whatcha gotta do
    Then I ran another 1/2 mile and then hit the decline bench. That position hurt my shoulder the most but I got 3 sets of 250x6, 3 sets of 225x8 and 3 sets of 135x10
    Total was 608 calories in 64 minutes.
    I just hit the Havoc for my second dose of 60mg. Looking forward to tomorrow's back workout

Macros Yesterday
    Carbs 124g
    fat 159g
    Protein 318g
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Already the end of the cycle? Damn.....always a sad day. Been a good run.....let us know how the 60mg go's. 45mg was working wonders for me...probably wouldn't even up it when I run it again.

Soon as my bloods show my hormones and liver are recovered I'm jumping back on the Epistane train. lol
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.18%

Upping to 60 isn't necessary but I'm ready to end this mission and I don't want to have any leftover. Only 3 days @ 60, shut down is shutdown but for recovery I'm really depending on this torem!! Heard great reviews but never tried it.
  21. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Upping to 60 isn't necessary but I'm ready to end this mission and I don't want to have any leftover. Only 3 days @ 60, shut down is shutdown but for recovery I'm really depending on this torem!! Heard great reviews but never tried it.

Torem's like Allstate. ..........your in good hands.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.18%

Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman View Post
    Torem's like Allstate. ..........your in good hands.
    but I need my BALLZ to be in good hands

haha
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.13%

So I guess the joy jelly on the back didn't help in the size department eh? ); lol

24. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.37%

Torem will get you kickin quick. At 120 for 3 or 4 days theyll be growing faster than they did during. Puberty
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.18%

good to know. Good to know.
    The dermacrine probably did help but after 5 weeks I think the Havoc won. My guess is I would have been tiny Tim alot sooner without the dermacrine. But I haven't had any lethargy whatsoever so perhaps the derma helped with that? Never ran havoc before so I can't say.
    I can say that even 75mg of 11oxo puts me to sleep faster than nyquil. That's why I didn't run it with this, or ever again for that matter. But I bought another dermacrine so I will definitely use it again with all my future cycles. Oh, I guess that means I am going to run more cycles in the future. Lol
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.13%

Well based on your review and recommendations of dermacrine let's hope Tiny Tom doesn't visit me during my TBol/Stanodrol run this winter lol

27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.18%

Day 39
    since upping to 60, I have noticed that I can get cramps if I flex. Looks like it's time to up the taurine in proportion. But nothing else negative to report.
    I just about killed it today at the gym. I tied the 40 foot rope to the weight tree and pulled it back and forth for 30 minutes. I got it up to 410lbs and it was tough. My forearms were so tight that I had to shake them out when I got up to that weight. But I felt absolutely BEAST. It was like a saturday at the gym this morning-- trainers and soccer mom clients everywhere. It was funny watching them try to figure out how to walk around me and over the rope. the weird thing is that I didn't sweat that much even though I got my heart rate up to 174. Anyway, then I did some other back machines but I couldn't max out the stack after all those pulls. All good though, the muscle contractions in my back were absolutely intense. Awesome. 706 calories in 57 minutes. Solid.
    Macros Yesterday
    Carbs 54g
    Fat 107g
    Protein 302g
    eating all that beef really keeps me full for a long time. I can't believe that's all I ate yesterday, but I was stuffed! I'm going to keep eating 1/2lb of beef at lunch for awhile
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.13%

Will u be using taurine during your pct or do the back pump die off once u stop the PH?

29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.18%

I have tons of taurine... But back pumps and cramps and stuff should go away after the end of the cycle (and that's like tomorrow)

Wow, I can't believe its ova! PCT is boring...
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.13%

Ok TY wasn't sure if u continued till the very end.

And I'm looking at my PCT as a keep the mass drop some fat. In my little world it keeps me motivated lol

31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.18%

ahhhh 60mg of havoc is too much

My blood pressure is whack
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.13%

); and to think u can't have a beer to relax

33. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.51%

Do you think extra Hawthorn Berry would help or hinder at this point? (Since I don't think that you have been taking it and I hear it spikes BP before it helps)
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.13%

Hard to say but make sure u get the extract NOT the fruit.

I have been told that celery seed extract works faster

35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.18%

It helps, or is placebo. Either way it is also in cycle assist

Name:  ForumRunner_20120925_184012.png
Views: 97
Size:  412.7 KB

Ending this cycle 2 days early. I'm good. Its been a superb run but I'm ready to feel normal
    120 torem, daa, pct assist, storm creatine all qued up for the mornin time
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.13%

Well it looks yummy. I'm sure it will do the job.

And as for cutting 2 days early eh no worries. Health is everything. Glad to c u checked the ego at the door.

Now lets get your PCT going and keep all that progress u made

37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.18%

Thanks, yeah no shame whatsoever in 39 days vs 42
    Plus I'm ready to drink PWO again.
    Let's see, torem tastes like chemicals. But possibly one of the worst things I've tasted was just a few minutes ago...
    Toothpaste and torem aftertaste + Cookies n cream protein (new, first time) + daa powder + blue raspberry Storm (creatine matrix) + (hot) chocolate coffee. All mixed in a glass and slammed with multis, fish oil, potassium, animal flex, cycle assist, aegis, liv 52, and pct assist. MORNIN'!!! Holy shot, I'm glad I'm only slamming this once a day
    Haha its all fun and games
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.13%

Wow that is a slam and a half.

I'll b taking my SERM in the morning with my shake. Thank God I have caps and don't have to taste my Nolvadex but then later on I'll take my supports.

But just the thought of above makes me want to sit down and heave lol

39. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.51%

I wasn't thinking about that, until now that is. Bleh...

Hopefully it gets easier for you :x
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.18%

Holy fk. I ate 4300 calories today. That has to be a PR!! .Basically didn't workout today. 200 calories on chest. My shoulder was jacked so I was on the foam roller for 45 minutes.
    I don't know if its mental because I'm pct now or what. But I sure am fueled up for tomorrow's workout. Queued up my nasty beverage for the morning and a full scoop of white flood PWO. I'm fkn fat as hell and ready for some heavy dead lifts.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Havoc/ 11oxo Experienced user
    By grazidi in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 06:41 PM
  2. Havoc/LR/DCP Recomp
    By morpheus1914 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-30-2008, 04:02 PM
  3. havoc, 3AD, 11oxo stack
    By mistyman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1