RickRock's recomp with SARMs S-4 and Ostarine!! - AnabolicMinds.com

RickRock's recomp with SARMs S-4 and Ostarine!!

Page 1 of 10 1236 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

RickRock's recomp with SARMs S-4 and Ostarine!!

Ok....I started this stack today and am officially beginning my recomp. I just wrapped my PCT last week and have been on Ostarine since the start of that PCT.

My plan is to lose about 2% bodyfat and add a few lbs of LBM in the process over the 8 weeks I plan on doing this run. I'm also going to be using some Formastanozol and N2burn on my cardio days...

Ostarine:12-25mg per day
    S-4: 50mg per day (5 on, 2 off)
    Formastanozol:5 pumps AM & PM
    N2burn: 2 caps pre- cardio
    Need2slin:3 caps per day

My diet is going to be following the IF/Lean Gains protocol that I have been following for several months now. My calorie levels will be about 3k on workout days and 2k on cardio days. I will be training 7 days per week with 3-4 days of weights and cardio on days that I'm not weight training. Calories are going to be adjusted up or down as needed to meet my goal.

Currently I'm sitting at 170 and just under 9% bodyfat

Would love to have you all to follow!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Im in, I was too late to follow your last cycle. Good luck
    Corn is to popcorn as, prohormones are to steriods...
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.

2nd!! Woot woot! Kill it man.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

in for the ride
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

ugh... I no likey S4... makes me blind...

But Im in for the run regardless.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  173 lbs.

Subbed. Looks killer
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for joining guys....

This should be a lot of fun, and hopefully will leave me pretty shredded by the end of it. Picked up a new treadmill for home over the weekend, so adding in extra cardio shouldn't be that hard.

This will be my second ride with S4, so I know what to expect on sides. The vision issues were never that big of a concern to me, but I will definitely be watching that closely.

My gym was closed today, so my normal workout didn't happen. I was limited to cardio at home, so I just did 30 minutes of 7 MPH jogging. Diet was around 2k today with carbs around 100g protein at about 200g.
    Recoverbro Elite
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

another epic log to come I see.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In for sure!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

IN!! Kill it bro! Lets see the recomp and then move into the BULK.lol
    RecoverBro ELITE
  11. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.

You know I'm in with ya bro... Im following your dosings, just a few weeks behind! =) Kill it bro!!
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Always in for the ride.. Good luck bro.
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post

This will be my second ride with S4, so I know what to expect on sides. The vision issues were never that big of a concern to me, but I will definitely be watching that closely.
    I honestly think there was a chance my S4 was over dosed... the liquid it was in was very gold and the overall effects were certainly noticeable and strong... but so were the sides... I literally had yellowed vision within the first few doses and it went down hill fast.. .this was even only using it 5 days a week and splitting up a "50mg" dose into 2 doses through the day... It got so bad I had to drag my hands along the walls of my house like a blind person at night when I wanted to walk down the hall to the pisser and I couldnt even see my beautiful wife in a moonlit room while we made love even though she was right in front of me(she already makes fun of me for being blind, but this was BAD). And I work till late at night when its dark... I could barely see what was in the range of my headlights and directly under street lights, nothing else, nothing out my side window and I couldnt look at other cars headlights or it damaged my vision further to seeing the darker parts...

Im never taking it again, especially since I already have to wear glasses/contacts, I dont need to destroy my light perception any more as well. At least I know what I was taking was legit.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You did a good lean bulk and stayed nice and lean so a recomp will have you lookng pretty cut for spring...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

I'm definitely going to keep an eye on sides for S4. If the vision issues become a concern I can drop the S4 down on dose or altogether if need be.
    Recoverbro Elite
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Thanks for joining guys!

Getting pretty shredded is my primary focus. I hit my lowest point in bodyfat last year near the end of summer, and I want to be lower this spring and ready when the good weather hits. Adding a little bit of muscle along the way would be nice too. Then after I hit my goal on bodyfat, I can increase Cal's more to concentrate on adding muscle while maintaining the low bodyfat throughout summer.
    Recoverbro Elite
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Kill it mang! I'm gonna run the same stack pretty much soon.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for joining guys!

Getting pretty shredded is my primary focus. I hit my lowest point in bodyfat last year near the end of summer, and I want to be lower this spring and ready when the good weather hits. Adding a little bit of muscle along the way would be nice too. Then after I hit my goal on bodyfat, I can increase Cal's more to concentrate on adding muscle while maintaining the low bodyfat throughout summer.
    Yah that's my plan I spent last summer cut and it was pretty sweet, wanna make an annual thing of it, but I look biggest and best for my taste around 6% and that's where I start to lose muscle when I try to go further. My skin looks tighter too...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.

i would like to start a petition to get rick to stop making more progress. he is making us all look bad lol. honestly bro, how in the world can you get more cut?! you already have a 16billion pack of abs and veins coming out of your shoulders. in for the ride buddy!
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess
    i would like to start a petition to get rick to stop making more progress. he is making us all look bad lol. honestly bro, how in the world can you get more cut?! you already have a 16billion pack of abs and veins coming out of your shoulders. in for the ride buddy!
    Ricks a monster. He is gonna try be even more ripped and huge. Lol

Lets see it!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Yeah Buddy!
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess
    LMAO...Thanks for the kind words brother! I don't feel near as ripped as some of you guys give me credit for. I want some deep cuts and striations. I think 6-7% would look superb!!

Glad to have you bro!
    Recoverbro Elite
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Yah that's my plan I spent last summer cut and it was pretty sweet, wanna make an annual thing of it, but I look biggest and best for my taste around 6% and that's where I start to lose muscle when I try to go further. My skin looks tighter too...
    That's pretty much where I hope to end up....6% would be nice!, but anything under 7% I will consider a success!
    Recoverbro Elite
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast
    Kill it mang! I'm gonna run the same stack pretty much soon.
    I think its gonna be sweet. My last run of S4 alone was awesome for strength and leaning. Its very androgenic, so the benefits are great in those areas while the ostarine should help to add the mass
    Recoverbro Elite
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

I'm in for this, I've been thinking about running some Osta myself.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

In.

You've really come a long way!!
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In this ride!! Your already one sick strong mofo.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm in, buddy! Really interested to see how the MK-2866 + S4 combo treats you.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In Rick, good luck with this I bet you can rip up and maintain your weight which would be really nice.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Thanks to everyone for joining! Reps to you all!!

So far, in just my third day of this stack, I am noticing some nice changes. I am more dry, muscles are harder, vascularity is further increased, and I am definitely leaner. It has all started out great, and I am hoping that translates into some good performance in the gym today. I will be back later to update on that. No sides to speak of so far..
    Recoverbro Elite
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.

I'm in for this
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    In Rick, good luck with this I bet you can rip up and maintain your weight which would be really nice.
    Yah it's pretty sweet when you have a lot of time to get as lean as you want. Last summer was a sweet ride for me and this summer is going to be the same.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

I must have it backwards - I thought the Ostarine was the one that promoted the "hard look"....no waterweight.

Good luck with your run buddy

I think its gonna be sweet. My last run of S4 alone was awesome for strength and leaning. Its very androgenic, so the benefits are great in those areas while the ostarine should help to add the mass
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    I must have it backwards - I thought the Ostarine was the one that promoted the "hard look"....no waterweight.

Good luck with your run buddy
    S4 is has a high androgenic value which gives it the strength gains, hard muscle, and leaning along with increased sweating. Think "tren"

Also the reason it has the suppression

Ostarine gives the hardness too, but its just better with S4 IMO
    Recoverbro Elite
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Thanks

MG of each ur taking? AND which one gives the eye probs?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

I wanna know how much $ this cycle is running you?
    Corn is to popcorn as, prohormones are to steriods...
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

S4 is the SARM that has known vision side effects, just one of the reasons it was rejected as a viable candidate by the company that developed it.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough
    S4 is the SARM that has known vision side effects, just one of the reasons it was rejected as a viable candidate by the company that developed it.
    Yes....this is also true.
    Recoverbro Elite
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    Thanks

MG of each ur taking? AND which one gives the eye probs?
    12mg Ostarine once per day for now....may go to 25mg soon

50mg of S4 per day split into two doses of 25mg each (due to the short half-life) and I am running it at 5 days on, 2 days off to alleviate some of the vision issues associated with it.
    Recoverbro Elite
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Thanks and sorry for mini-hijack
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Long Run Non-Methyl or Ostarine For Recomp
    By kkcinc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2012, 10:13 AM
  2. Question on 6 week recomp using OSTARINE
    By jgunzz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 12:49 PM
  3. Replies: 19