RickRock's recomp with SARMs S-4 and Ostarine!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am getting the impression Your Sarms Source is much better than the on I used which was ok but not like what you are experiencing...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Rick at the end of your next cycle you should bridge in some EPI-V cuz I am thinking this will be fuggin crazy for you. Dry as a bone an rock hard what's not to like. Fantastic for peaking in the summer. Iam going to do that again this summer as I was looking at those pics I did in the gym last year and wow I was fuggin big hard and dry and that's what I wan to look like in the summer months. I know there are a few products out there that do something similar and I am sure they are pretty good but thowing in the low dose danelion root was a stroke of genius.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Rick at the end of your next cycle you should bridge in some EPI-V cuz I am thinking this will be fuggin crazy for you. Dry as a bone an rock hard what's not to like. Fantastic for peaking in the summer. Iam going to do that again this summer as I was looking at those pics I did in the gym last year and wow I was fuggin big hard and dry and that's what I wan to look like in the summer months. I know there are a few products out there that do something similar and I am sure they are pretty good but thowing in the low dose danelion root was a stroke of genius.
I would like to give the EPI-V a shot actually this summer. I'm planning a run around June so I will consider it. I know you, Jeff, and Chris all had some pretty good things to say about it.

BTW...you might want to edit out your post above with SARMS sources in there. I know the mods kinda frown on it. I didn't know it was a problem until a few months ago, but we aren't supposed to name those sources bro

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to give the EPI-V a shot actually this summer. I'm planning a run around June so I will consider it. I know you, Jeff, and Chris all had some pretty good things to say about it.

BTW...you might want to edit out your post above with SARMS sources in there. I know the mods kinda frown on it. I didn't know it was a problem until a few months ago, but we aren't supposed to name those sources bro
Oops that hadn't occurred to me...edited

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Muscle hardness and fullness has definitely increased with the higher dosages. So far I still have no side effects including no vision issues from the S4. I did some cardio this morning and I do have some ridiculous levels of sweating going on. Still leaning out pretty good at a decent rate

Morning cardio:
Elliptical 10 minutes HIIT (130 Cal burn)
treadmill 20 minutes jogging at 7mph (260 Cal burn)

I will be doing some incline treadmill walking this evening for my pm cardio for 30 minutes

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
I was wondering if you had any vision sides going on... I'm really glad that you haven't... that obviously means your dosing is spot on, which doesn't surprise me! =) I got my s4 yesterday, so its sitting there begging to get used! good work on the cardio... keep it up bro! how's your diet going??

Muscle hardness and fullness has definitely increased with the higher dosages. So far I still have no side effects including no vision issues from the S4. I did some cardio this morning and I do have some ridiculous levels of sweating going on. Still leaning out pretty good at a decent rate

Morning cardio:
Elliptical 10 minutes HIIT (130 Cal burn)
treadmill 20 minutes jogging at 7mph (260 Cal burn)

I will be doing some incline treadmill walking this evening for my pm cardio for 30 minutes

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering if you had any vision sides going on... I'm really glad that you haven't... that obviously means your dosing is spot on, which doesn't surprise me! =) I got my s4 yesterday, so its sitting there begging to get used! good work on the cardio... keep it up bro! how's your diet going??

Diet is spot on as always bro ;)

I'm taking in a little more Cal's on cardio days than I've done before (around 2k-2200) but the extra cardio actually is making a bigger defecit than before because I'm taking in about 2-300 more but burning 4-500 more.

Workout days ate a little less than I did last time I recomped. I'm at 2800-3k now where I've done 3500 before. I think it was a little too high in the past and affected fat loss. If I drop weight too quick or lose strength I will bring WO days up some ;)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killin it Rick!!

Im on 25mg Osta right now.. You're right about the muscle fullness/hardness. And I always get great strength gains and pumps from Osta alone. Love the stuff!

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
What is causing the increased sweating? What is that a side of? Could your estro levels be lower causing the sweating?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is causing the increased sweating? What is that a side of? Could your estro levels be lower causing the sweating?
S4 causes increased sweating and is a known side effect. It happens in the same way people get the "tren sweats". It Anabolic to androgen ratio gives it those effects just like the increased fat loss, big strength gains and higher suppression from it being so androgenic.

Ostarine has the higher Anabolic value over its androgen value in the A:A ratio which generally means it gives the better LBM gains

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i think its just because of the thermogenic effect that it has. when i took osta i remember constantly being warmer than everyone else, and cold days were not actually cold. and warm days were hell for my antiperspirant.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to consider this for my next bridge, I forget how long can you run this...? I thnk S4 ihas to to shorter runs if I remember correctly.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to consider this for my next bridge, I forget how long can you run this...? I thnk S4 ihas to to shorter runs if I remember correctly.
I don't see any problem running either one up to about 10 weeks. I'm planning on 8 myself

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout went great today. I am continuing to improve appearance on leanness and maintaining the same size and weight. I got very depleted yesterday from almost no carbs and a lot of cardio. I expected my weight to even be down a couple lbs, but was still 169 but looking very lean and dry.

Not seeing any major changes in strength quite yet or anything and I don't know if I really will or not considering the overall defecit I've been in on Cal's, but I'm at least maintaining very well, and that is awesome in my eyes.

Back/Biceps

Chins
BW x 23
BW x 15
BW x 12

Tbar rows (seated)
180x12
225x7
205x10x9
190x10

Single arm DB rows
105x10
110x10x9
105x10

Lat pulldowns (close grip)
190x10x9x9

Dorsiflexor
285x8
270x9
255x10

Alternate DB curls
50s x 9
45s x 10 x10

Ez bar curls
85x10x10x9x9

I'm carbing up quite a bit today and I should fill up nice by tomorrow. It should be reflected in the scale tomorrow. Pasta time!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As expected I filled up quite a bit from carbs yesterday. I look a little bit bloated, but not too much Definitely looking full though. Weight came back up to about 171. I'm doing quite a bit of cardio today with some lower cals and low carbs that should clean me up and get me looking dry and lean by tonight.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
As expected I filled up quite a bit from carbs yesterday. I look a little bit bloated, but not too much Definitely looking full though. Weight came back up to about 171. I'm doing quite a bit of cardio today with some lower cals and low carbs that should clean me up and get me looking dry and lean by tonight.
What r u training 2day since your calories r lower?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Today is cardio only. All my low Cal's/low Carb days are just cardio.
Oh gotcha bro. I do the same thing, since there's no point eating over maintenance when your not gonna lift.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday I did clean up and dry out good from the cardio and clean diet. Everything is going very well and right on track. Looking just a little leaner it seems every day. Weight was a dry and glycogen depleted 168.5 I will try to get progress pics up this weekend

Here is yesterday cardio

AM cardio:
Treadmill 40 minutes (20 minutes jogging at 7 MPH and 20 minutes incline walking)
Elliptical 15 minutes HIIT

burn: 650 Cal's

PM cardio:
30 minutes incline treadmill walking

burn: 380 Cal's

Today's workout went great. Veins are coming in better and looking more pronounced. I'm also seeing better muscle separation and striations particularly in the chest and Delts. No new PRs but I matched all my bests for several weeks now.

Shoulders/legs

DB shoulder presses
70sx15
80sx10x8
70sx11x10

Shrugs
270x11
290x10x10x10
270x10

Upright rows
95x11
105x10x9
95x10

DB lateral raises
45sx10x9x8

Squats
135x15
225x12
245x10
265x8
245x9
225x10

Leg extension
150x11
160x10x9
150x10

Leg curls
150x12
160x11x10
150x12

Calf raises (seated)
185x15x14x14x13

I'm going to be eating pretty big today, and should end up around 3k with a decent amount of carbs

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
it makes me proud to read your progress especially with your cardio... the more mixing and throwing your body into shock with changing cardio around, it works more and more... your doing great bro!

Yesterday I did clean up and dry out good from the cardio and clean diet. Everything is going very well and right on track. Looking just a little leaner it seems every day. Weight was a dry and glycogen depleted 168.5 I will try to get progress pics up this weekend

Here is yesterday cardio

AM cardio:
Treadmill 40 minutes (20 minutes jogging at 7 MPH and 20 minutes incline walking)
Elliptical 15 minutes HIIT

burn: 650 Cal's

PM cardio:
30 minutes incline treadmill walking

burn: 380 Cal's

Today's workout went great. Veins are coming in better and looking more pronounced. I'm also seeing better muscle separation and striations particularly in the chest and Delts. No new PRs but I matched all my bests for several weeks now.

Shoulders/legs

DB shoulder presses
70sx15
80sx10x8
70sx11x10

Shrugs
270x11
290x10x10x10
270x10

Upright rows
95x11
105x10x9
95x10

DB lateral raises
45sx10x9x8

Squats
135x15
225x12
245x10
265x8
245x9
225x10

Leg extension
150x11
160x10x9
150x10

Leg curls
150x12
160x11x10
150x12

Calf raises (seated)
185x15x14x14x13

I'm going to be eating pretty big today, and should end up around 3k with a decent amount of carbs

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday and today were both some very clean eating and a good amount of cardio each day. Things are going very well and today is the two week mark of this run. I've leaned out quite a bit in these two weeks and my weight has been pretty consistent and overall is down about a lb. I was 169 this morning and very dry and lean looking.

Yesterdays cardio..

AM: Elliptical for 35 minutes HIIT (450 CAL burn)

PM: incline treadmill walking 3.5 mph @ 10% for 40 minutes (450 Cal's)

Today's cardio...

30 minutes jogging @ 7 MPH
45 minutes incline treadmill walking 3.5 MPH @ 10%

Total burn 1000 Cal's :)

Well it is the two week mark and I promised progress pics so here they are. I am very happy with where I am compared to where I started. After two weeks I am down about a pound, but I have lost much more bodyfat than that....so I must be adding a little bit of LBM along the way too. I am very close to being as lean as my avi pic (which is as lean as I've ever been) and there is a good chance I could be there or farther in a week. I am starting to feel "ripped" again which for me is right around 8%. Its funny because at 9% I start to feel fat...lol. I want to be under 7% before this over....so far, so good!!

Anyways here are the pics. I encourage any input, comments, whatever!!

ForumRunner_20120129_165449.png

ForumRunner_20120129_165411.png

ForumRunner_20120129_165430.png

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You sure you aren't on cycle right now????? WTF man you look all juiced up! Keep killing it like always man.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:yikes: holy jesus rick. Looks like everything is coming along fantastic. :bowdown:

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Grrrr.. All I want is a cool shoulder vein!! :( sooooo jelly...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn Rick. looking even more shredded. Look more vascular and hard in this pic than at the end of PCT. ;)

Great work!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You sure you aren't on cycle right now????? WTF man you look all juiced up! Keep killing it like always man.

haha...no man, just the SARMS!! Thanks for the kind words!

The best looking 169 I've ever seen. Keep it up man. You are killing it.
!

Thank you bro!

:yikes: holy jesus rick. Looks like everything is coming along fantastic. :bowdown:
Thanks Jeff!

Grrrr.. All I want is a cool shoulder vein!! :( sooooo jelly...
Vascularity from these SARMs are nice for sure!

damn Rick. looking even more shredded. Look more vascular and hard in this pic than at the end of PCT. ;)

Great work!
Thanks Matt!

great work bro! the hard work is definitely paying off!

Thank you bro. Just trying to get shredded like you!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great looking results so far.... I am not shocked as I also do very well the first couple weeks and usually have good PCT, still I can see the results are pretty damn good. I am thinking about a sarms bridge early spring and how it holds out for you past PCT and into your bridge will influence my decision.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Props bro, awesome pix and looking good..I will continue to follow your progress..SJ

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great looking results so far.... I am not shocked as I also do very well the first couple weeks and usually have good PCT, still I can see the results are pretty damn good. I am thinking about a sarms bridge early spring and how it holds out for you past PCT and into your bridge will influence my decision.
So far its been very good and I can't complain. This is a very good stack to cut up with. I'm not getting a lot of Anabolic muscle building even though there has been some, but it has been excellent as an anti-catabolic while shredding up.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Plain and simple:focking wow bro.

You are looking godly my friend. And stop playing, the vascularity isn't from the SARMS. It's from you being a ripped mofo. Take pride in what you've accomplished. Sarms may help, but even if you were off of it, you'd still look freaky bro.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plain and simple:focking wow bro.

You are looking godly my friend. And stop playing, the vascularity isn't from the SARMS. It's from you being a ripped mofo. Take pride in what you've accomplished. Sarms may help, but even if you were off of it, you'd still look freaky bro.

I really appreciate that Morry! I've been working my butt off for sure! The SARMS are just making it a little easier....

Btw...looking forward to your next big epic log my friend. I may need to talk to you about something I'm planning for the summer and get your thoughts sometime soon...;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My workout today went ok. I felt a little sluggish this morning and tired. It made some lifts harder to get through. I think it was from being so low on carbs over the weekend along with all the cardio leaving me pretty depleted. It was reflected in my weight too. I was 167.5 but I'm sure it will be back up after today.

Chest/triceps

BB flat bench
135x15
225x14
245x7
225x10x9
205x10

Smith incline
160x10
180x8
170x8
160x9
140x11

DB flyes
50sx11x10
45sx10x10x9

Skull crushers
85x11
95x9x8
85x10

Rope push Downs (superset with BW dips)
130x10, BW x10
120x9, BW x 9
120x9 BW x 8

On another note as far as sides....for some reason libido is way up. Higher than its been in months and I'm not sure why. Only thing that can be doing that is Forma that i can think of....

I have my first indication of the s4 vision today. Its a bright sunny day and my eyes are taking a little extra time adjusting going from the outside sun to inside dim areas. Its very minor right now, but noticeable so i thought I'd report it. I will definitely keep close monitor of that.

Nickmort

Nickmort

Awards
Damn Rick looking shredded as hell bro. Your pics are inspiring(no homo) . Glad the SARMS treating you good, can't wait to try my OSTA in PCT too

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SHBG could have been elevated from the SERM and now is rebounding down ;)
Good to know. Forma will be great in PCT/Bridging.

S4 causing the sides now eh, at least you know it's the real deal ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good Rick way to work for it. You are much leaner, 6 won't be hard for you to reach.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks a ton guys! The changes have been nice so far for sure. Im sure at some point the fat loss progress will slow down a little, but I do think that 6% is very reachable. I'm VERY close to eclipsing the leanest I've been, and that could happen as soon as sometime this week!! When I see some kind of change I haven't seen before I will know I'm there whether it be a new vein, striation, or better muscle separation/ deeper cuts. I'm looking forward to all those things!!

Yesterdays workout day diet did a good job of bringing the weight back up to 169 this morning, but still didn't look bloated one bit....just nice and full while still looking lean. Today is back to cardio and clean eating...

This mornings cardio was 35 minutes of elliptical for a 450 Cal burn

This evening before my last meal I will be doing 30-45 minutes of incline treadmill walking for another 400-500 Cal's to burn.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Nice job rick, keep killing it! As for the Ostarine.. Does this stuff shut you down at all?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Nice job rick, keep killing it! As for the Ostarine.. Does this stuff shut you down at all?
It most deff leads to some shut down at higher doses...will it shut you down at a dose of only 10 mg? that is a good question.. I have seen bloodwork of people dosing it at 25 mg+ where there has been shut down

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
It most deff leads to some shut down at higher doses...will it shut you down at a dose of only 10 mg? that is a good question.. I have seen bloodwork of people dosing it at 25 mg+ where there has been shut down
Ah, yeah because I mean.. I don't want to abuse products and make them less effective in the long run you know? Probably just stick with normal cycle + pct = time off or more. If it causes shut down it seems like your pct would almost not even really be a complete pct.

But maybe it's fine, it looks interesting, I will definetly have to do some homework on it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At the high doses and long cycle lengths it does cause some suppression. When staying at a moderate dose of 12.5mg it is debatable of whether it causes any. Most point to the fact that 12.5mg or lower ran at no more than a month won't cause suppression or interfere with recovery efforts of the HPTA during PCT, of which I agree with, but I also have no bloodwork to back that opinion up. Its just what I have gathered from personal experience of how my body felt and reacted before, during, and after PCT while using Ostarine ;)

I actually ran this last PCT at 12.5mg the whole time, and my one before that at 6-10mg the whole time and noticed no difference in recovery affected but I did get much better results dosing at 12.5mg this time and the PCT was the best one I've ever had with zero loss of muscle or strength

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout today went very well. No strength increases, but i had a ton of energy and I definitely killed it! Vascularity was more prominent than ever this morning as well. Still looking leaner and everything is going great!

I did some flexing in front of the mirror last nite....enough to give myself a pretty nice pump. I looked huge and lean and almost took a pic of it. I was very impressed at my appearance. These SARMS are making me feel "on" for sure!

Vision side from s4 is certainly there, but still not a big deal. I'm at 75mg or so each day. If the sides increase further I might drop the dose back down to 50mg...but so far it hasn't been anything concerning.

Back/biceps

Chins
BW x 20
BW+45x10x8

Tbar rows (seated)
180x12
225x6
205x8
190x10
180x11

Tbar rows (close grip bent over)
180x12
205x8
190x10x9
180x9

Cable rows
190x10x9
180x10x10

Lat pulldowns (wide grip)
190x10
180x10
170x10

BB curls
95x10x9x8x

Alternate DB curls
50sx9
45sx10x9x9

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
At the high doses and long cycle lengths it does cause some suppression. When staying at a moderate dose of 12.5mg it is debatable of whether it causes any. Most point to the fact that 12.5mg or lower ran at no more than a month won't cause suppression or interfere with recovery efforts of the HPTA during PCT, of which I agree with, but I also have no bloodwork to back that opinion up. Its just what I have gathered from personal experience of how my body felt and reacted before, during, and after PCT while using Ostarine ;)

I actually ran this last PCT at 12.5mg the whole time, and my one before that at 6-10mg the whole time and noticed no difference in recovery affected but I did get much better results dosing at 12.5mg this time and the PCT was the best one I've ever had with zero loss of muscle or strength
Fersure man, thanks for the info.. Keep killin that sh*t!!

Status
Not open for further replies.