RickRock's recomp with SARMs S-4 and Ostarine!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man killing it!
The two sarms are making you beast mode! How's the mood etc?
Yea I'm a stim junkie as well. Sometimes i will take a preworkout as my pre work drink lol.
I have a pretty good sense of well-being right now, but nothing over the top.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
12mg Ostarine once per day for now....may go to 25mg soon

50mg of S4 per day split into two doses of 25mg each (due to the short half-life) and I am running it at 5 days on, 2 days off to alleviate some of the vision issues associated with it.
I think you will be very surprised at how anabolic can be at 25mg, you will probably see more size from increasing the Osta than you will the S4, you are going to be shut down regardless of what you do so make the most out of the gains. 25mg of Osta and 75 of S4 would be as high as I would go but I bet at 25 and 50 it would still be a wicked ride.

Had a damn good Back and biceps workout today. Overall numbers were good. I had some great pumps again and I was looking pretty big after carbing up yesterday. Weight came back up also to 170.5 I'm still looking pretty lean with no real bloat from the carbs at all. Just some good glycogen filling up the muscles ;)

I'm pretty sure my sleeping issue wasn't from the S4 as it turns out. I slept great last night but it was also the first day I didn't do any PM cardio in a few days. I'm pretty sure that may be what's giving me the issues even though I'm taking no stims with the pm cardio and only in the am. I'm doing a little cardio tonight so i will see if i have trouble sleeping again.
That was one hell of a workout and I have heard of some people getting a boost in energy from S4, a mid afternoon dose may be the way to go. However the evening cardio is probably a bigger factor in you being awake though. If you do it at night you may just want to make your cardio a regular walk outside at a moderate pace. That or keep it very low intensity on a tread, don't go for caloric burn so much as activity. That way you don't boost your metabolism too high before trying to go to sleep.

For me it is going to be even worse I have to actually train tonight so I know I will be amped when I am trying to go to bed tonight.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you will be very surprised at how anabolic can be at 25mg, you will probably see more size from increasing the Osta than you will the S4, you are going to be shut down regardless of what you do so make the most out of the gains. 25mg of Osta and 75 of S4 would be as high as I would go but I bet at 25 and 50 it would still be a wicked ride.

That was one hell of a workout and I have heard of some people getting a boost in energy from S4, a mid afternoon dose may be the way to go. However the evening cardio is probably a bigger factor in you being awake though. If you do it at night you may just want to make your cardio a regular walk outside at a moderate pace. That or keep it very low intensity on a tread, don't go for caloric burn so much as activity. That way you don't boost your metabolism too high before trying to go to sleep.

For me it is going to be even worse I have to actually train tonight so I know I will be amped when I am trying to go to bed tonight.

I'm pretty sure I will be increasing the dosage of Ostarine starting on Monday. I'm unsure if I am going to go straight to 25mg or if I am going to ramp up over a couple weeks and just go to around 18mg first. The only thing keeping me from going straight to 25mg is the amount I have. At 25mg I will be out of Ostarine in about 5-6 weeks, where ramping up will get me 8. I will probably just go straight to 25mg and the last couple weeks of this run will be s4 only...

As for the cardio, I think you are right. It does suck though, because I really like going for a good burn and putting a quick 3 miles on the treadmill. If I have to lower intensity though I will.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
when it comes to this, and i know money can be an issue, but its always worth it to spend a little extra and get the absolute most out of it (which I know you already know)... I just flat out started at 25 and I can tell its working nicely... I know your mind is telling you to just do it and I think you should... I know its a bit pricey but when I think about it, it all equals out because if you were on cycle, paying for your ph, supports and pct, you would probably be spending more... I know you will rip it up either way bro... just my thoughts...

I'm pretty sure I will be increasing the dosage of Ostarine starting on Monday. I'm unsure if I am going to go straight to 25mg or if I am going to ramp up over a couple weeks and just go to around 18mg first. The only thing keeping me from going straight to 25mg is the amount I have. At 25mg I will be out of Ostarine in about 5-6 weeks, where ramping up will get me 8. I will probably just go straight to 25mg and the last couple weeks of this run will be s4 only...

As for the cardio, I think you are right. It does suck though, because I really like going for a good burn and putting a quick 3 miles on the treadmill. If I have to lower intensity though I will.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Insane volume bro. That is one sick ass back routine. All this logging of routines is making me like a rat in a cage so when i get recovered from surgery next week, I'll explode!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey Rick...
What's going in here buddy?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
when it comes to this, and i know money can be an issue, but its always worth it to spend a little extra and get the absolute most out of it (which I know you already know)... I just flat out started at 25 and I can tell its working nicely... I know your mind is telling you to just do it and I think you should... I know its a bit pricey but when I think about it, it all equals out because if you were on cycle, paying for your ph, supports and pct, you would probably be spending more... I know you will rip it up either way bro... just my thoughts...
Bro, at these doses and combined, he's certainly being suppressed... A pct of some sort would be in order after this

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
your right and im sure he already knows that... i was thinking if he kicked it up in a few weeks to 25 he would be fine... im doing mine the opposite way... 25 the first two weeks and then kicking down to 12.5 the rest of the way but im also not stacking with s4... so its a totally different thing... unleashed and hcgenerate would probably do the trick though after the stack...

Bro, at these doses and combined, he's certainly being suppressed... A pct of some sort would be in order after this

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SARMS are the ****. Don't ya love em Rick???

Yes just some HCGenerate and some D Test would be great after this run.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Just out of curiosity what sort of mild PCT would be recommended after this? As I might be running Ostarine in my PCT as well.
Ostarine in your pct is perfectly unless u dosed it pretty high. Running Osta and S4 together for say like 8 weeks with moderate doses would require a mild pct. Erase and DAA would suffice for a pct.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Just out of curiosity what sort of mild PCT would be recommended after this? As I might be running Ostarine in my PCT as well.

So let me get this straight, a PCT for a PCT?!?!?!

Barbell beast, SARMS my be great, but not as great as trapp mans traps.

Nickmort

Nickmort

Awards
Thanks guys. I already have Erase pro and DAA on hand. Unfortunately Hcgenerate still OOS. Oh and Rick, keep killing it man!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards

No lol not a pct for a pct. A pct for a long SARM run is what we mean.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Aha. He just said something about A good PCT for osta because he was running osta in his PCT. Maybe I interpurted that wrong.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was actually thinking that too Matt. Damn my wife is gonna kill me when she sees this months supplement bill:(
Haha. I get an allowance every month for food and going out. I'm just super diligent and don't do anything that costs money. Cept eat and take supps.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Well, I've decided to go to 25mg starting Monday, and I may increase the S4 just a tad too to around 60-70mg per day :sgrin:

Insane volume bro. That is one sick ass back routine. All this logging of routines is making me like a rat in a cage so when i get recovered from surgery next week, I'll explode!
You will be back to killing it in no time bro!!

Absolutely. No question that I am getting some suppression from this run. I will be doing a PCT after this for sure ;)

Yeah I agree. He won't need a SERM but some sort of mild pct should b in order.
Exactly....A couple different decent test boosters should do the trick ;)

your right and im sure he already knows that... i was thinking if he kicked it up in a few weeks to 25 he would be fine... im doing mine the opposite way... 25 the first two weeks and then kicking down to 12.5 the rest of the way but im also not stacking with s4... so its a totally different thing... unleashed and hcgenerate would probably do the trick though after the stack...
You are very close to my plan there bud. I am planning on using D-test (DAA), Bridge, and Unleashed for my PCT as of now

I would at least have a good natty test booster with some DAA at least. I'm doing DAA, Bridge, and Unleashed

SARMS are the ****. Don't ya love em Rick???

Yes just some HCGenerate and some D Test would be great after this run.
That would do the trick!!

Ostarine in your pct is perfectly unless u dosed it pretty high. Running Osta and S4 together for say like 8 weeks with moderate doses would require a mild pct. Erase and DAA would suffice for a pct.
You got it bro. Long length run of SARMs and high doses = mild PCT

Dont get me started on Trapp Mann......and its Trapp day for me!!

Thanks guys. I already have Erase pro and DAA on hand. Unfortunately Hcgenerate still OOS. Oh and Rick, keep killing it man!

Erase Pro and DAA will have you covered bro. For added security throw some Bridge in there. Its basically the same as HCGenerate only fadogia is at half the dose and there are other goodies in it like resveratrol. Thats what I will be using after my sarms

No lol not a pct for a pct. A pct for a long SARM run is what we mean.
Bingo

Aha. He just said something about A good PCT for osta because he was running osta in his PCT. Maybe I interpurted that wrong.

I think we know what you mean. We are all on the same page bro

Bridge looks pretty good as well ;)
BINGO!!! Bridge is excellent for ths PCT, where HCGenerate I would save for after a PH cycle

I was actually thinking that too Matt. Damn my wife is gonna kill me when she sees this months supplement bill:(
They get over it.....trust me...lol

Haha. I get an allowance every month for food and going out. I'm just super diligent and don't do anything that costs money. Cept eat and take supps.

Thats where my money goes too man. Everything I spend money on personally has something to do with my physical goals :sgrin:

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really like the profile for bridge actually. For me, I don't like 3,4 div in pct after a strong cycle so bridge is perfect. I get good gains off 3,4 div solo so I'd probably bridge with hcgenerate and take bridge pct lol.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well today went VERY well in the gym. The workout was incredible, sweat was pouring, the pumps were sick, energy was through the roof, and to top it off I looked big, lean, and vascular. It was pure win in there today!!

The physical changes are coming apparent pretty much daily. I was going to do pic updates every 2 weeks, but at the rate things are going I might have to show my progress this weekend. I really need to check my bodyfat again, but I would be willing to bet that my bodyfat % is closer to 8 now rather 9, and very close to my avi pic (within a half percent or so). Its a nice feeling to be sitting this lean ripping it up in January. I know I've probably dried quite a bit from the Forma which makes me appear leaner but the great thing is my weight remains the same. So whatever I have lost whether it be fat or water has been replaced by something else.....muscle?! :sgrin:

Legs/shoulders

DB shoulder press
70sx15
80sx10x9x8
70sx10

DB shrugs
115x12(PR)x11x10x10x10

Upright rows
95x10
105x9x9
95x9

Squats
135x15
225x12
245x10x10x9
225x11x10

Leg press
10 platesx12x11x10x10x10

Calf raises
185x12x12x12x12

Leg curl
160x12x12x11x11

Didn't add much as far as strength to any lifts, but i am maintaining while cutting up at least, so I can't complain. I did set a PR on shrugs though. I stayed away from direct deltoid work for today in favor of shoulder recovery, so laterals may not happen for a couple weeks. Upright rows and DB presses don't seem to bother it but BB military does.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Killer workout bro. Keep shredding it up and make those weights your bitch!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today's workout went well for the most part. I had incredible pumps...almost like being on cycle again. I didn't increase anything on any lifts but I am still maintaining the same strength from being on cycle which is a success in itself. There may be some decent strength gains coming soon from the S4, bit it may be a week or 2 before I see anything there.

I know I said in my earlier post that I had no sides to speak of yet, but I do have something to report that may or may not be related to the S4. The last 2 nights I have had a hell of a time trying to get to sleep. I don't recall having sleep issues before on S4, but one thing is different....I'm splitting doses where the last time I ran it I didn't split. So maybe the pm dose is affecting my sleep? If i continue to have sleeping issues I may change up my dosing times a bit or just go back to one dose per day.

I'm getting some serious sweating going on also from it. Vascularity has been impressive as well. Things have really tightened up well the past few days on me and I appear that I've leaned a lot more than I would have expected this early on. I expected my weight to be way down this morning because I've been at low carbs and low Cal's along with cardio for about 4 days up to today, but I was only down a lb since th
No worries bro. Just take some N2Sleep.. It should help you catch some zzzzzzzzzzzz's

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries bro. Just take some N2Sleep.. It should help you catch some zzzzzzzzzzzz's
I actually took some last night. It does work really well and I feel much better on less sleep with it, but the other night it wouldn't even help. I felt wired for 2 nights straight when I went to bed and it looks like the running 3 miles at 7.5 MPH a couple hours before bed is what caused it. I did cardio at the same time last night but lowered intensity down to just walking 3.5 MPH at a 10% incline and I had no sleep problems. As a matter of fact I slept incredible

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually took some last night. It does work really well and I feel much better on less sleep with it, but the other night it wouldn't even help. I felt wired for 2 nights straight when I went to bed and it looks like the running 3 miles at 7.5 MPH a couple hours before bed is what caused it. I did cardio at the same time last night but lowered intensity down to just walking 3.5 MPH at a 10% incline and I had no sleep problems. As a matter of fact I slept incredible
Your just a bad mama jama. 7.5 for 3miles. Nicely done

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro you got one of the best sound routines going. Your pysique keeps gettting sicker and more wicked. How did you like the need2sleep?

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
its so funny, i look at everybodys warm up set like "yeah i lift like these guys" then i figure out its your warm up set and i see your real lifts, im like "one day ill lift like these guys" lmfao

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
I knew you would go with the higher dose! =) that's my boy... man, thats so f'ng sweet your workouts are getting stronger... that's makes me feel really good about osta... im real happy for you bro and i know how wonderful it feels to see that shred in the mirror... keep bustin a$$ bro, which I know you will... I'm really happy for you bro...

Well today went VERY well in the gym. The workout was incredible, sweat was pouring, the pumps were sick, energy was through the roof, and to top it off I looked big, lean, and vascular. It was pure win in there today!!

The physical changes are coming apparent pretty much daily. I was going to do pic updates every 2 weeks, but at the rate things are going I might have to show my progress this weekend. I really need to check my bodyfat again, but I would be willing to bet that my bodyfat % is closer to 8 now rather 9, and very close to my avi pic (within a half percent or so). Its a nice feeling to be sitting this lean ripping it up in January. I know I've probably dried quite a bit from the Forma which makes me appear leaner but the great thing is my weight remains the same. So whatever I have lost whether it be fat or water has been replaced by something else.....muscle?! :sgrin:

Legs/shoulders

DB shoulder press
70sx15
80sx10x9x8
70sx10

DB shrugs
115x12(PR)x11x10x10x10

Upright rows
95x10
105x9x9
95x9

Squats
135x15
225x12
245x10x10x9
225x11x10

Leg press
10 platesx12x11x10x10x10

Calf raises
185x12x12x12x12

Leg curl
160x12x12x11x11

Didn't add much as far as strength to any lifts, but i am maintaining while cutting up at least, so I can't complain. I did set a PR on shrugs though. I stayed away from direct deltoid work for today in favor of shoulder recovery, so laterals may not happen for a couple weeks. Upright rows and DB presses don't seem to bother it but BB military does.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro you got one of the best sound routines going. Your pysique keeps gettting sicker and more wicked. How did you like the need2sleep?
Need2sleep works damn good for me. I generally don't have trouble sleeping, but I thought I'd try it since I heard it makes you feel better and a little more refreshed with less sleep. I get like 6 hours a day of sleep if I'm lucky because of having an 8 month old in the house, and it did help a lot in that respect

Thanks for the compliment on my routine, even though its nothing special really ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its so funny, i look at everybodys warm up set like "yeah i lift like these guys" then i figure out its your warm up set and i see your real lifts, im like "one day ill lift like these guys" lmfao
Thanks brother!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I knew you would go with the higher dose! =) that's my boy... man, thats so f'ng sweet your workouts are getting stronger... that's makes me feel really good about osta... im real happy for you bro and i know how wonderful it feels to see that shred in the mirror... keep bustin a$$ bro, which I know you will... I'm really happy for you bro...

Hell yeh man. I'm ready to hit the 25mg on Monday and I'm going to go up a little on S4 to around 70mg per day also. Hopefully that means more gains and more shredding!!

Hit the treadmill hard today. I spent a full 60 minutes on it with jogging for 30 minutes at 7-7.5 MPH and 30 minutes of incline walking at 3.5 MPH (10% incline). Total burn was 850 Cal's :)

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
That's sweet man... I think you will like the 25mg dosing... I really can tell the difference at 25 in terms of energy and strength...

Hey bro, doesn't it feel damn good when you get done with that run?? That's why I'm so addicted to it!! Keep it up bro! Sunday's are my favorite, turn on the football game and just run until you can't f'ng run anymore!!! =) Good work!!!

Hell yeh man. I'm ready to hit the 25mg on Monday and I'm going to go up a little on S4 to around 70mg per day also. Hopefully that means more gains and more shredding!!

Hit the treadmill hard today. I spent a full 60 minutes on it with jogging for 30 minutes at 7-7.5 MPH and 30 minutes of incline walking at 3.5 MPH (10% incline). Total burn was 850 Cal's :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like your doing damn good here and already making gains after pct! That's a damn good bridge you got going there ;)

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards

i knew i was missing something in my cut cycle, CARDIO lmao, dont judge me

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i knew i was missing something in my cut cycle, CARDIO lmao, dont judge me
Hell yeh bro! I'm doing more cardio now than I ever have. Another 60 minutes on the treadmill today! I've never done this much cardio before, and I don't think I've ever had such quick changes before considering how low I already am in bodyfat. I'm also at higher Cal's on cardio days than before. I've done 1800ish in the past and I'm at 2k-2200 right now with 2800-3k on workout days ;)

LikeMike

Awards
Does anyone know what the liquid is that the sarms are suspended in? Wondering if it was alcohol or some other type of solvent?

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
most research stuff is in glycol or alcohol, ive got clomid and nolva in both before

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeh I believe mine is also in Glycol. I know it tastes like death, I can tell you that much!! But after a while you get used to it ;)
Yea after a while all these research chems start making my mice very happy. They even WANT to take it and enjoy them ;)

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
lol my clomid in glycol made my tonge go numb if i didnt wash it down fast enough, haha it sucked

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol my clomid in glycol made my tonge go numb if i didnt wash it down fast enough, haha it sucked
I get the same effect from the SARMS. After a dose of both I feel like I've been Novocained at the dentist office...lol

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get the same effect from the SARMS. After a dose of both I feel like I've been Novocained at the dentist office...lol
Makes me feel like Im taking stuff thats working lol.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today's workout went fairly well despite having very little sleep last night. I got to bed late, had trouble falling asleep, then my 8 month old didn't want to sleep either...lol. Nothing a little N2KTS and N2amp can't cure! Strength was good, but not spectacular. I did get one PR on the Flye machine. Everything else was pretty much the same.

After eating very clean with my diet in check all weekend and a couple hours of cardio, I cleaned up real well and I can't believe how much I cut up in the first week of this stack. I checked bodyfat with calipers last night and I am somewhere between 8.1 and 8.3% bodyfat! I would guess that's a good half percent loss in the week. My weight was down a little, but not too much considering being depleted from glycogen and very little carbs all weekend. I was 169 as of this morning. That will probably go up some after today on a workout day which equals more Cal's and more carbs.

I increased dosage of both Ostarine and S4 today also. I am at 25mg Ostarine and around 70mg S4. Hopefully that means more gains in muscle AND fat loss!!

Chest/Triceps

DB flat bench
90sx12
100sx8
95sx8
90sx9
85sx10

Flye machine
220x12 (PR)
230x11 (PR)
240x10 (PR)
230x9