21y/o
5'9"
195lbs
13.5ish% bf

lifts:
bench-340
dead-355 (recovering from back injury)
squat-405

overall goal is to get into the 10% bodyfat range while retaing as much possible muscle mass

Let me know what you think! Thanks!

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Looks badass. :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a great plan to me bro. What are you going to do diet wise?

gameday

Awards
im going away for vacation until jan.2 and i will start then
my diet will look like this for now and see how it goes until i start
meal 1:
8 egg whites
1/2 cup oatmeal
multi vit

meal 2:
6oz chicken
1/2 cup brown rice
1 scoop phyto berry ( berry mix with fish oil ect.)

workout

meal 3:
2 scoops myo fusion
1 banana

meal 4:
6oz chicken breast
1/2 cup brown rice
1 scoop vege greens

meal 5:
6-8oz tilapia

meal 6:
8 egg whites
tbsp peanut butter

lots of water, and strict on this until saturday, saturdays i have cheat meals after 5pm. exept for the last meal wich stays the same.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good man, good luck!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have a pretty good diet plan together. This cycle will cut you up nice as long as you stick to your guns and keep everything in check ;)

Protege05

Awards
quick question. Is a full pct needed for a katanadrol cyle dosed by bottle recommendation?

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Like what, 250 mg a day for 4-6 weeks? Some would say yes some would say no. You could probably get by on OTC, alot of people don't even see results from that dose.

Protege05

Awards
Ya just 4 weeks at 250mg. It's for my brother. So would an ai, pct assist, and daa do the trick in ur opinion?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya just 4 weeks at 250mg. It's for my brother. So would an ai, pct assist, and daa do the trick in ur opinion?
That is a very good PCT for Katana. No SERM needed...

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
im going away for vacation until jan.2 and i will start then
my diet will look like this for now and see how it goes until i start
meal 1:
8 egg whites
1/2 cup oatmeal
multi vit

meal 2:
6oz chicken
1/2 cup brown rice
1 scoop phyto berry ( berry mix with fish oil ect.)

workout

meal 3:
2 scoops myo fusion
1 banana

meal 4:
6oz chicken breast
1/2 cup brown rice
1 scoop vege greens

meal 5:
6-8oz tilapia

meal 6:
8 egg whites
tbsp peanut butter

lots of water, and strict on this until saturday, saturdays i have cheat meals after 5pm. exept for the last meal wich stays the same.
im trying to cut right now too, similar goals and current BF %. couple questions for you...
whats your total calorie intake for this meal plan?

what kind of cardio are you doing?

have you cut down this low before?

what do you do about hunger?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me man....might want to get some N2Guard for over all organ/lipid support while you're on

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good to me man....might want to get some N2Guard for over all organ/lipid support while you're on
X2...very good idea to protect that health even with a mild non-methyl like Katana

gameday

Awards
im trying to cut right now too, similar goals and current BF %. couple questions for you...
whats your total calorie intake for this meal plan?

what kind of cardio are you doing?

have you cut down this low before?

what do you do about hunger?
Im doing hitt cardio for 15mins everyday on a track, i just jog 3/4 of the track and then sprint the final strech and continue. I have cut down to abou 7% before starting at this time last year, but im not going to go that low this time. Hunger is easy one for me because i have a busy schedule so i usually dont even have access to more food and i purposely leave the credit card at home so i cant do anything about it.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
start the hella day 1. it needs time to work and having the katan there will help.....your layout is still good but using both PH's from the start will allow more more gains faster.

regardless,

GL

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
start the hella day 1. it needs time to work and having the katan there will help.....your layout is still good but using both PH's from the start will allow more more gains faster.

regardless,

GL
I think he is starting the Katana 2 weeks before the Helladrol to make it an 8 weeker which is not necessarily a bad thing either. ;)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
no its not. but he could still run the katan 8wks, helladrol 6, and start them both at the same time.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no its not. but he could still run the katan 8wks, helladrol 6, and start them both at the same time.
Yeh either way would work well. Probably would be a little better to start the cycle with both and cruise the last two weeks on Katana. It would give the gains a little more time to solidify before hitting PCT

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
It would give the gains a little more time to solidify before hitting PCT
exactly, he ll need the extra help from the start....by the end he'll be a beast. no need for extra help than. Use it when its needed most, to get things going.

I also like to only be on 1 compound or thing when entering into pct. It makes it easier to recover. When your on a stack and going into pct you have so much extra strength/endurance/recovery, etc etc you really hit a wall cuz everything just comes to an abrupt end. Than boom all your lifts are down 10-20%.

When your only on one anabolic you eas into pct more. You only have 1 compound boosting strength/endurance so you dont hit the same wall as hard.

what ever way you go with GL bro, im sure the cycle will be lots of fun no matter how you dose the stuff.

gameday

Awards
exactly, he ll need the extra help from the start....by the end he'll be a beast. no need for extra help than. Use it when its needed most, to get things going.

I also like to only be on 1 compound or thing when entering into pct. It makes it easier to recover. When your on a stack and going into pct you have so much extra strength/endurance/recovery, etc etc you really hit a wall cuz everything just comes to an abrupt end. Than boom all your lifts are down 10-20%.

When your only on one anabolic you eas into pct more. You only have 1 compound boosting strength/endurance so you dont hit the same wall as hard.

what ever way you go with GL bro, im sure the cycle will be lots of fun no matter how you dose the stuff.
I completely agree for strength loss at the end, just never put much thought into it. Your method of starting both at the same time sounds like a better option, I'm gonna do that. Thanks.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
thinking a couple steps past the normal guys is why we are bigger and stronger than them. pm me or rick if you need anything

BrainyMuscle

Awards
Hey guys, i was thinking about running something like this

Helladrol - 0/0/50/75/100/100/100/100/
Katanadrol - 250/300/350/350/350/350/350/350

wow I guess those recommended dosage guidelines on mrSupps site are way off, Katana @ 350? wont you be an inferno?

I just started my Katana yesterday at 150 and I'm on fire (I'm also doing a 14 day dose of GH Frag 176-191 so maybe this is adding fuel to the fire)

I'll watch your progress with interest as I'm jumping up to 250 on the Katana next week and see how the body temps go.
Plus is hot here in Sydney, summer weather at 39 celcius around 117 US Temps I think so its all stoking the fire.

My week 3 - 7 running Katana with Epi but have the same goals as you.

gameday

Awards
Hey guys update on this. I did not have the $$ at this time to buy the second bottle of katanadrol I need for this so I had to switch it up int this:
katana 200/200/250/ 250/ 0/ 0
hella 0/ 0/ 75/ 100/100/100

so there is gonna be alot less overall stuff running though me, although I have been strict on the diet and training, I am currently on week 3 tommorow so I am poppin' my first helladrol in the mourning tommorow. Question I have is I have enough helladrol to bump the doses, since my katanadrol is lower now is this a good idea? I was thinking maybe 125 in week 5 with the 0 katana, the tapering down to 100 week 6 to finish the cycle. Is >100mg hdrol to much damn hdrol for my bodyweight or will I be ok with it? thanks guys and sorry I crapped out on the original cycle but Ill still come out shredded I promise lol.

Heres pic as well, taken 5 days ago now @ 190lbs, 5'9
006.PNG

gameday

Awards
wow I guess those recommended dosage guidelines on mrSupps site are way off, Katana @ 350? wont you be an inferno?

I just started my Katana yesterday at 150 and I'm on fire (I'm also doing a 14 day dose of GH Frag 176-191 so maybe this is adding fuel to the fire)

I'll watch your progress with interest as I'm jumping up to 250 on the Katana next week and see how the body temps go.
Plus is hot here in Sydney, summer weather at 39 celcius around 117 US Temps I think so its all stoking the fire.

My week 3 - 7 running Katana with Epi but have the same goals as you.
latest post explains the doses have gone down cause of money issues, I have gone two weeks at 200 tho and havent noticed temperature at all but I REALLY have a different climate then you, I am north as hell in Canada and just to give you an idea of the stupidity tonight with the windchill is hitting -50 celcius, busses are cancelled in the mourning and lots of cars wont start. If katanadrol does bring up ur temp, then im praying for this side to hit me hahaha.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking mean man!
Hella is also okay to cut on. Pretty much going to be my next cut. Though since you are running a methyl now do you have some liver support? Like N2Guard or something I know you said money is tight but liver protection is pretty important. Some TUCDA from nutra will only run you like 24.99 and it covers the liver. I mean you wont be covered all around (Cholesterol, liver, kidneys, heart, water retention, androgen upregulation), but your liver wont make a run for the hills lol.

Hmm, tapering the dose... Might not be effective unless you have another androgen already in you so if you started the 125mgs dose same time you started taking Hella youd be okay I THINK. Also, taking Helladrol to 125mgs has been done before. More PH more sides though. Dylan Gemelli has a log. He is in PCT now but he ran up to 125 for 10 days at the end of his cycle I believe. Might wanna check it out.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/188530-dylan-gemelli-gets.html

gameday

Awards
I do have plenty of liver support here so im gtg for that. I was ready the post link you pasted, So today is my first hella day and im thinking stick with then 250katana and bump hella to 100 first week, followed by 125,125,100. Ill watch out for sides but I really am not to concerned with those doses since the hella will be alone after next week.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do have plenty of liver support here so im gtg for that. I was ready the post link you pasted, So today is my first hella day and im thinking stick with then 250katana and bump hella to 100 first week, followed by 125,125,100. Ill watch out for sides but I really am not to concerned with those doses since the hella will be alone after next week.
Good to hear man ;)

Have fun!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking lean and mean bro! Keep up the great work! :cheers:

gameday

Awards
hey bros! Just and update here cycle is going really good, holding at 185lbs and carbbed up today. Yesterday was the last day of katana so im still in helladrol for the next 11 days until its done. Stregth is goin good to! im taking advantage of the food today and moved my chest day back to tonight to try smashing a pr of flat bench, gonna try for 365 tonight :). This is a good cycle, sides are not ery evident, and I would recommend it for sure. Im planning on running it a second time before the summer to get really cut. Ill toss up a couple pics later tonight.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey bros! Just and update here cycle is going really good, holding at 185lbs and carbbed up today. Yesterday was the last day of katana so im still in helladrol for the next 11 days until its done. Stregth is goin good to! im taking advantage of the food today and moved my chest day back to tonight to try smashing a pr of flat bench, gonna try for 365 tonight :). This is a good cycle, sides are not ery evident, and I would recommend it for sure. Im planning on running it a second time before the summer to get really cut. Ill toss up a couple pics later tonight.
GREAT, Yea it's a nice starter cycle. Low sides, and easier on the HPGA.

Hella is so diverse cutting on it is great as well man!

gameday

Awards
020.PNG
Hey everyone! Done the cycle now, ended up at 183lbs and strength has actually gone upsince the start even though my calories are pretty low. Here is the final picture, definately leaner than the pic i posted a few weeks back, let me know what you think my current bodyfat % is at if you can as im unsure and would like a good estimate. ill be runnning this cycle once more in about 2 months ad cant wait, thanks for your help so far.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking sick dude but god damn you made me wanna cut now and I have 6 weeks left in my bulking cycle lol damn you but for real looking great after 6 weeks

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang bro looking lean. I would say you are just at 10% if not a little lower. Looks like you actually filled out a bit from the first pic. More ab definition and a noticeably bigger chest.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 52568Hey everyone! Done the cycle now, ended up at 183lbs and strength has actually gone upsince the start even though my calories are pretty low. Here is the final picture, definately leaner than the pic i posted a few weeks back, let me know what you think my current bodyfat % is at if you can as im unsure and would like a good estimate. ill be runnning this cycle once more in about 2 months ad cant wait, thanks for your help so far.

Wow man, cutting is definetly something I am looking forward too. The Muscle is there now time to unwrap it for summer!! Great work bro, awesome results. I'm sure it was in your diet and training too.