Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP), Test E, Dbol here we go...!

angryswoles

angryswoles

Awards
Week 1-12 Test E 250mg Sunday/Thursday
Week 1-12 NPP 150mg Sunday/Tuesday/Thursday
Week 1-4 Dbol 40mg/ED
Week 3-12 Aromasin 12.5mg/ED
Week 3-12 Caber 1mg/Sunday (only 1mg caps)
Week 6-12 hCG 250iu/Sunday/Thursday

PCT
Week 14-18 Clomid 100/100/50/50
Week 14-16 Aromasin 25mg ED
Week 16-18 Aromasin 12.5 ED

Thoughts on Adex vs Aromasin intra cycle? I've used adex before with a dbol/test cycle and its really hit or miss with me. Don't know if I should blame the compound or the lab.

Clomid only?

I am susceptible to "gyno"/small lumps. Last time flared up end of week 3 from dbol, went away when I started Adex, spaced out adex doses rebounded when test kicked in, then went away 85% after post.

Thanks!

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
not a fan of AI's during post... any reason you have it that way.

if you can run nolva and clomid,
ive never used aromasin only adex and it does the trick just fine, ive tried letro, very hard to dose in pill form and obviously very strong. i guess its a different categorie but when your talking about gyno thats the stuff you want.

its normal practive to run deca two weeks shorter than test, is there any reason you dont run NPP the same way?

everything else looks good man, you know what your doing :thumbsup:

angryswoles

angryswoles

Awards
not a fan of AI's during post... any reason you have it that way.

if you can run nolva and clomid,
ive never used aromasin only adex and it does the trick just fine, ive tried letro, very hard to dose in pill form and obviously very strong. i guess its a different categorie but when your talking about gyno thats the stuff you want.

its normal practive to run deca two weeks shorter than test, is there any reason you dont run NPP the same way?

everything else looks good man, you know what your doing :thumbsup:
I've read aromasin is good to throw into pct, never done it, just thought i'd throw it out there and see the responses I get. The success I've had is hit or miss with Adex and I don't want to risk it especially with the dbols. Aromasin "permanently" blocks the receptors and adex temporarily deactivates them hence rebound gyno with adex? That is my basic understanding of the two...please advice if you know otherwise.

I do have nolva i'll throw that in as well.

Question, what is the reasoning behind not bridging two different test esters together? Most I have heard is that its not a good idea. I have test prop, but only enough for about 6 weeks or i'd be running it the whole time. Why not kickstart with test prop AND test e, then when test e kicks in around week 5/6 get off prop? the npp should kick in within 2-3 weeks, why have those few weeks waiting for test to kick in?

side note* the Test E I have is human grade Iranian I know its g2g but that was 3 years ago, it expired in 09 and its been in my car a day or two driving through 110 degree weather..never directly in sunlight, always in a box, but hot nonetheless. I only have 8 amps left, and alot more of DP test thats much newer and hasnt been in the car etc. should I toss/save for later/or use the Iranian?

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
oooo not sure on the hot box vials??? do some serious research before you make a decision on that !!!

your understanding of aromasin and adex is correct, just the word permenant scares me lol. also aromasin is recommended more than adex for pct, so still consider that a option. something to do with a longer half life...

as far as the esters for test go, i think your fine, most time people dont run different esters because you have to pin of too many days and alot of ml's. cause you would have to do a ml either ED or EOD of the prop and still do 2ml of test E twice a week. kinda alot of ml's a week if you ask me. maybe you can workout a system, i dont know, but you still have the NPP too lol thats a **** ton of ml's per week.

FightFires

FightFires

Awards
Srt4muscle, I'm assuming your inexperienced with injects? Thats not much ml's at all per week. And your deca question, the reason the longer ester is preferred to end 2 weeks before your test is it takes 3-4 weeks to clear your system while the test only takes 2. NPP is obviously a shorter ester which doesn't take as long to clear, hence not cutting it off a few weeks early.

OP, cycle looks great, either adex or aroma should be good to go.
Oh yeah, sub'd.

angryswoles

angryswoles

Awards
Srt4muscle, I'm assuming your inexperienced with injects? Thats not much ml's at all per week. And your deca question, the reason the longer ester is preferred to end 2 weeks before your test is it takes 3-4 weeks to clear your system while the test only takes 2. NPP is obviously a shorter ester which doesn't take as long to clear, hence not cutting it off a few weeks early.

OP, cycle looks great, either adex or aroma should be good to go.
Oh yeah, sub'd.
You guys want me to keep an updated log? Ok I will.

Question: Am I allowed to post the name of the UG lab I am using or no? If so, Ill put names to the UG labs I am going to talk about. I have been on cycle for 6 days, started Tuesday, Nov 22. Using Iranian human grade test E, ampules. A buddy of mine used the same gear 3 years ago, i believe it is even the same batch and got swole as **** so hopefully these are legit as I have never used them. I also have test E from a UG lab which I have used before and I know is legit. I think I am going to just switch the the UG to be on the safe side.

I also have npp from 3 different UG labs and dbol from 2. Not sure about these bols just yet and obviously not sure on the npp yet. I have used the dbol from 1 of the ug labs before and **** they are good. Thinking I should switch to those, clean that supply out and save the new stuff for later. what do you guys think? Doing 20mg 2x a day, I'm thirsty as **** drinking 2 gallons a day and still so damn thirsty, but the pump isn't as intense yet as the previous bols I have. Would you guys wait it out another week and see whats up or just go back to the stuff I know is true?

Pinning schedule is listed in OP.... 3x a week ain't bad at all.

I drink cycle assist with my protein shakes 2x a day.

Have myostatin liver fix, its got nac, milk thistle etc

taking 6gs of fish oil a day

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
most cycles would be maybe 4ml per week, 2ml test and 2ml NPP. hes talking about adding 1ml EOD for the first 4 weeks, just saying its about 7.5 ml a week.

i should not have asked about the NPP/deca. i could have just thought about it for a minute but it was late and i was tired. note to self dont respond to things on the forum when im tired. it wont help lol

just a thought, if your gonna run prop you dont really need the dbol for the first 4 weeks. why not run it at week 10-14 or 8-12. you would benifit more having a oral in the later weeks because of the suppression of your natural test.

hope something i had to say was helpful and i dont sound like a complete idiot. :)

angryswoles

angryswoles

Awards
most cycles would be maybe 4ml per week, 2ml test and 2ml NPP. hes talking about adding 1ml EOD for the first 4 weeks, just saying its about 7.5 ml a week.

i should not have asked about the NPP/deca. i could have just thought about it for a minute but it was late and i was tired. note to self dont respond to things on the forum when im tired. it wont help lol

just a thought, if your gonna run prop you dont really need the dbol for the first 4 weeks. why not run it at week 10-14 or 8-12. you would benifit more having a oral in the later weeks because of the suppression of your natural test.

hope something i had to say was helpful and i dont sound like a complete idiot. :)
haha no worries man. I have decided to just save the prop for later. BUT, I did just shoot a 100mg of prop with npp just to see how it is over the next few days. Other than that I wont be using it till next time. It was surprisingly painful, I draw the first 1.5ml of npp, then the ml of prop. The last ml goin it ****in hurt. Good clean pin, no wiggling etc. No blood. Gotta be the prop.

As I mentioned in my last post, I decided to switch the UG labs I'm using and go with DP dbols and test E. Prop is G.no.tek. (lol) and Strang.....OH NPP. Used DP before with excellent results and only heard the best about the latter mentioned. As you can tell, I am still not sure about the rules of naming UG labs. Dono if that would qualify as source posting.

I will start keeping my log.

Got a great pump today, blasted shoulders and abs. Went up 5lbs on presses, stoked about that. Doing 5x5 while on the bols, then gonna switch routine less sets more reps.

I'm up 4 lbs since last tuesday, perhaps all the thanksgiving food and leftovers Ive been devouring has to do with that as well, but those just ran out.

Tomorrow is Legs, god I hate doing squats.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
did you forget the test e ?? lol also what areas are you pinning/rotating to?? if your gonna run the dbol's i wouldnt run the prop either, but if you wanted to i think you could run orals at the end like i previously suggested and make good gains all the way through your entire cycle. gains tend to slow toward the end, i love the idea of a strong end to a cycle.

thighs are my favorite, they used to scare me to do it myself but i got really, really good at it. good luck with the cycle, are you gonna log in this thread??

FightFires

FightFires

Awards
Srt4, it's understandable bro we all make nooby statements when we're nodding off haha. But 7.5ml isn't that much either if your doing a short ester only cycle for example a test p/tren a cycle pinning a ml of each ED totals to 14ml EW unless you have hybrid gear, which your right that it is a BIG jump compared to say a test e/deca cycle which would be 3-4ml EW.

OP, I think you should log it, there's not many reviews to read on this site that includes above beginner level hormones like NPP or tren, so I think it would be informative for people looking to step up a little. And that sucks about the dbols bro, how long have you been taking them now? If your getting increased thirst that's a sign their working and the lack of pump could be from not enough water, but then again if with the other brand you were getting better results at the same point in time, then it would be better to switch.