Feedback

Glotonada

Awards
Alright you guys i Am about to start a cycle on the ph m1t by powerhouse labs i have done this before but im switching my set up and i would like to know what you guys think or if u have any suggestions or some feedback before i begin so here it is.

Week 1-3 m1t 30mgs/d, nolvadex 10mgs/d
Week 4-6 nolvadex 20mgs/d, liver fix, annihilation (chaotic labs)
Week 7-9 same as week 1-3
Week 10-12 same as week 4-6
Week 13-15 same as week 1-3
PCT for 6 weeks
PCT week 1-3 nolvadex 40mgs/d, liver fix, annihilation
week 4-6 nolvadex 20mgs/d, liver fix, annihilation

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
is there a reason your running the nolva the whole time, prone to side effects or something...your gonna be on nolva for over 20 weeks straight.

Glotonada

Awards
Yea thts pretty much it im afraid of getting gyno or should i just run nolvadex during my pct unless i begin to get side effects during my cycle?

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
yeah thats way too much nolva IMO, have you ever had sides before? what week did they come on?

Glotonada

Awards
I have had side effects not on my first cycle but on the second one. I heard tht its best not to run nolva along with a cycle just for pct and just to have it in hand if one begins to get side effects to then run it along with ur cycle

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Yeah also maybe u should run your liver support while on instead of your off weeks, just a thought. I would def drop the nolva while on til you have a problem.

Glotonada

Awards
O alright so run liver support the entire time and nolva just in case aight thanks bro

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
yeah you should log it and let us know how that 3 on 2 off works out,