Metha-drol Extreme cycle log

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Metha-drol Extreme cycle log


    Ok, today is the first day of the cycle. Just gonna run it 2 caps for 4 weeks.

    I'm coming off of a quick little 5 week cut just to burn some fat so I'm not adding fat on top of fat for my winter bulk. I started at about 203 and got down to 188, today I weighed in at 194. I was eating 2000-2100 cals for most of the cut until last week I ate closer to 3000cals so I wouldn't have to jump from 2k cals to 4k in one week. This is probably why I'm back up to 194. I've been as heavy as 210 and stayed at 205 for a while until I had to move, which always sucks. So if I jump back up to 200 quick, it won't surprise me because last time I cut down to 190 I got back to 200 very quick without using a PH.

    I'll be eating 4k cals and adjust accordingly throughout the cycle. I'm aware that superdrol is carb hungry so I'll be eating plenty of carbs.
    I'm not gonna go into detail about what I eat every single day because it's gonna be basically the same food every day, unless someone has questions or something like that.

    I just started a modified 5x5 program this week as well. Never tried it before and I know it's tried true for building mass and strength.
    My main goal for the cycle is size, but I want it to be quality, not straight up dirty bulking cuz I put on fat easily. Strength would be my second goal but not putting a lot of emphasis on it, I know it will come just from eating more. Right now all my lifts are a decent amount weaker than normal because of the cut I was just on.

    I don't plan on going into extreme detail on what I worked every day unless I have some PRs or someone has questions.

    During the cycle I'll be using Organ Shield, Orange Triad, Xtend, fish oil, and of course protein. No preWO as of now, I haven't used one since July.
    PCT will be Nolva 30/20/10/10, DAA, and Erase beginning of week 3.

    I hope that wasn't too much crap to sift through I just wanted to give a brief history and explain to everyone where I'm at currently.
    Any constructive criticism and questions are welcomed! Keep that negative **** out.
    I have high hopes for this cycle since the Bola cycle I ran back in May was completely bunk, no sides and no gains whatsoever.

    Day 1
    194lb
    Nothing out of the ordinary to report. Did legs and felt good.


  2. I like 5x5 for intermediate lifters.

    Subbed. Sounds like on hell of a ride lol

    Also, what program o lifting were you doing before this?
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I like 5x5 for intermediate lifters.

    Subbed. Sounds like on hell of a ride lol

    Also, what program o lifting were you doing before this?
    Thanks man. I was just doing some pyramiding trying to stay heavy during the cut. Some exercises changed every week, but I focused on heavy deads and heavy squats no matter what. I moved from Hawaii to Texas in very beginning of August and wasn't able to get back in the gym consistently until the end of September.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Diabolik
    Thanks man. I was just doing some pyramiding trying to stay heavy during the cut. Some exercises changed every week, but I focused on heavy deads and heavy squats no matter what. I moved from Hawaii to Texas in very beginning of August and wasn't able to get back in the gym consistently until the end of September.
    Hehe. Man this forum has a lot of us misplaced Hawaiians lol. I'm working in japan on contract. Originally from Oahu. Moving back next year in July lol.


    Texas should have some mean gyms to hit up!!
    Not like here in japan... I just work out at home. Got a decent set up. Though my house feels like it's gonna break every time I do a ME deadlift...

    Running the 5x5 ATM. Going quite well tbh. Logging it along side my transaderm and white flood logs. . If you have time check it out.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  5. Wow, small world! I hate that I moved but my wife had to go to school here because she's originally from here. She actually went on deployment to Misawa, Japan.

    I hear nothing but good about the 5x5 so I had to give it a shot, glad to hear it's goin good for you man. I'm in a pretty small town so gyms are limited. I use the Air Force base gym, it's the best bet here. There's one Gold's and it's more expensive than Hawaii because there's no competition.
    I was actually reading about Transaderm and I'm pretty interested in running it sometime in the future and see how I like a topical. And coincidentally White Flood is probably my favorite pre.
    •   
       


  6. Here are some before pictures. Terrible lighting doesn't compliment me at all lol.




  7. Ok, I changed my mind. I figured I'd lay out my lifts for my major exercises for this first week just to give a base on where I started.
    Day 1 legs

    Back squat
    275x5
    295x5
    305x5
    315x5
    335x5

    Front squat(this is something I've never done on a regular basis, just started last week)
    115x5
    125x5
    135x5
    145x5
    155x5

    Leg press
    360x5
    450x5
    540x5
    630x5
    720x5

    I did some leg extensions but I can't remember what weight it was, nothing special.

  8. nice! will be following

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Diabolik View Post
    Wow, small world! I hate that I moved but my wife had to go to school here because she's originally from here. She actually went on deployment to Misawa, Japan.

    I hear nothing but good about the 5x5 so I had to give it a shot, glad to hear it's goin good for you man. I'm in a pretty small town so gyms are limited. I use the Air Force base gym, it's the best bet here. There's one Gold's and it's more expensive than Hawaii because there's no competition.
    I was actually reading about Transaderm and I'm pretty interested in running it sometime in the future and see how I like a topical. And coincidentally White Flood is probably my favorite pre.

    small world indeed!!

    Transaderm is good for strength I feel. water bloat definitely sets in. I hear it helps with libido and lethargy on cycles so theres a though to add it into some cycle that has lethargy or libido probs.

    Damn the gym deal sux. I have to work out at home. The gym is about 1.5hrs away (about $25 in gas and parking a trip), and costs around $120 a month. So I work out at home lol.

    lets see what metha drol can do for you!! I wanted to run super DMZ. Thinking about halo extreme lol. What cycles have you run?
    RecoverBro ELITE

  10. In for this. Good luck man!
    I can vouch for the transaderm, good stuff.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  11. Quote Originally Posted by androsoft View Post
    nice! will be following
    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    In for this. Good luck man!
    I can vouch for the transaderm, good stuff.
    Thanks guys, nice to have ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    small world indeed!!

    Transaderm is good for strength I feel. water bloat definitely sets in. I hear it helps with libido and lethargy on cycles so theres a though to add it into some cycle that has lethargy or libido probs.

    Damn the gym deal sux. I have to work out at home. The gym is about 1.5hrs away (about $25 in gas and parking a trip), and costs around $120 a month. So I work out at home lol.

    lets see what metha drol can do for you!! I wanted to run super DMZ. Thinking about halo extreme lol. What cycles have you run?
    When you get close to Dallas there are gyms everywhere. I've never worked out at home, it would def take some gettin used to. It'd be nice to not have to worry about any ridiculous rules though. And I'd probably be workin out in my boxers, haha!

    I've read some good things about Super DMZ and Iron Mag Labs in general so I'm reeeeally looking forward to this cycle. I've run Hdrol, a couple of Pmag cycles, and Boladrol. Like I said, the Bola cycle was a huge disappointment. Either I got a bad batch or I just straight up don't respond at all to that particular compound. I ran it as high as 12mgs and felt absolutely nothing, also checked my BP and it was completely normal. Loved the Pmag though.

  12. I would run the transderm, will help a ton with lethargy and you can run it for an extra week after the cycle to help solidify gains if you feel it is necessary. For 4 weeks though I would double the dose to 10 pumps, I am doing that with Trenazone and it really helps a lot.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  13. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I would run the transderm, will help a ton with lethargy and you can run it for an extra week after the cycle to help solidify gains if you feel it is necessary. For 4 weeks though I would double the dose to 10 pumps, I am doing that with Trenazone and it really helps a lot.
    I had someone else suggest that to me which is actually why I started looking into it in the first place. My problem is that I'm strapped for cash at the moment and I haven't done a ton of research about it and wasn't sure if it would be good to add in with this triple stack I'm running.

    I'm about to take my 2nd cap and head to the gym, I'll update when I get back.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Diabolik View Post
    I had someone else suggest that to me which is actually why I started looking into it in the first place. My problem is that I'm strapped for cash at the moment and I haven't done a ton of research about it and wasn't sure if it would be good to add in with this triple stack I'm running.

    I'm about to take my 2nd cap and head to the gym, I'll update when I get back.
    Hit the gym hard!!

    Oh yea, and working out at home.... SUX
    RecoverBro ELITE

  15. You can just get a bottle of 50mg DHEA and take 100-200mgs a day, it is a cheap solution but it won't be the same. I know about being strapped for cash that is why DHEA pills is a great option since you should be able to get enough for 4 weeks for $15 whereas Transderm is $40.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  16. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    You can just get a bottle of 50mg DHEA and take 100-200mgs a day, it is a cheap solution but it won't be the same. I know about being strapped for cash that is why DHEA pills is a great option since you should be able to get enough for 4 weeks for $15 whereas Transderm is $40.
    So you get some energy out of these? Anything else you notice that's worth buying them? Always been tempted...
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  17. I've taken DHEA before but never had lethargy bad enough to notice it helping if that makes sense. I kinda forgot about it, thanks for the advice dude!

    Day 2

    Weighed in at 195, +1 from start.
    Still don't feel anything or any difference.
    Basically just getting used to this 5x5 workout. It's hard to abandon your normal routine and just go all out on something completely new.
    Like I said before I'm doing a modified version of this workout.

    Today was deadlift and military press and added in light shoulder raises. Nothing special today.
    Deads
    225x5
    275x5
    295x5
    315x5
    335x5

    Military
    115x5
    135x5
    155x5
    165x5
    185x5

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Diabolik View Post
    I've taken DHEA before but never had lethargy bad enough to notice it helping if that makes sense. I kinda forgot about it, thanks for the advice dude!

    Day 2

    Weighed in at 195, +1 from start.
    Still don't feel anything or any difference.
    Basically just getting used to this 5x5 workout. It's hard to abandon your normal routine and just go all out on something completely new.
    Like I said before I'm doing a modified version of this workout.

    Today was deadlift and military press and added in light shoulder raises. Nothing special today.
    Deads
    225x5
    275x5
    295x5
    315x5
    335x5

    Military
    115x5
    135x5
    155x5
    165x5
    185x5
    Strong lifts man!!

    5x5 is a good strength/mass program IMO. Youll do fine. WHat kind of modifications did you make?
    RecoverBro ELITE

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Strong lifts man!!

    5x5 is a good strength/mass program IMO. Youll do fine. WHat kind of modifications did you make?
    Thanks man!

    I came across a few different layouts for the 5x5 and didn't like any specific one. I don't think there's any way my mind would let me only work out 3 days a week, especially if I'm all alpha and pumped up from this MDE. I came across a 4 day layout but it didn't include deadlifts, leg presses, or military presses. Those are 3 exercises that I'm simply just not going to skip. Wednesday was supposed to be the off day but I added deads and military on that day as you can see. M and Th are upper body and Tu and F are lower body.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Diabolik View Post
    Thanks man!

    I came across a few different layouts for the 5x5 and didn't like any specific one. I don't think there's any way my mind would let me only work out 3 days a week, especially if I'm all alpha and pumped up from this MDE. I came across a 4 day layout but it didn't include deadlifts, leg presses, or military presses. Those are 3 exercises that I'm simply just not going to skip. Wednesday was supposed to be the off day but I added deads and military on that day as you can see. M and Th are upper body and Tu and F are lower body.
    I think the 5x5 is good for someone either on a cal surplus, or on some PH/DS. Other than that if you tried to keep the progress up you'd burn out way to fast. My modified workout has the 5x5 on 3 days a week, then Ill add in 1-2 days of weightlifting/dynamic movements.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  21. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    So you get some energy out of these? Anything else you notice that's worth buying them? Always been tempted...
    Well transderm and dermacrine both have DHEA and Preg in them, same amounts mind you, and that does help with lethargy and some other sides since you are providing a way for your body to still produce test, to a lesser degree like injectible test (just your levels will never be that high unless you were to use trandermal 4-AD which you can't get). The best way I can put it is you don't feel that much different when using the DHEA based transdermals when on harsh cycles then when you do off, to me that is worth the money if you can spare it. Some of the methylated compounds are not fun for some people so this can be an advantage. Also, my appetite has never gone away which many complain about on DMZ and Superdrol.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  22. Day 3
    Weighed in at 195.5
    Definitely felt the irritability kick in today and was having slight little headaches off and on most of the day. No noticeable strength gains yet. My arms are getting back up to size but I'm pretty sure it's because of the calorie jump the past two weeks and not the MDE. No pumps yet either.

    Today kind of threw me off because I started a new job today and didn't know I was going to be working today. I went in for in-processing and afterwards they told me to go to work. Ha, surprise! So unfortunately I had to stop and grab Subway before I went over there and I had a footlong whole wheat with double chicken, no cheese. I had a 40g protein drink while I was at work too. So I didn't get as much as I normally but I got in some decent calories considering my situation.

    Flat Bench (I consider this one of my weak points, as of right now anyways.)
    185x5
    205x5
    225x5
    235x5
    245x5

    Reverse Grip bent over rows, strict form, no bouncing(another weak point and trying to focus on)
    135x5
    155x5
    165x5
    175x5
    185x5

    barbell curls(again, something I used to be much stronger at, another casualty of cutting lol)
    65x5
    75x5
    85x5
    95x5
    105x5

    Skull crushers, ez bar
    75x5
    95x5
    105x5
    110x5
    115x5

  23. Just curious, I'm sure you've already said this, but how do you like doing 5x5 as opposed to higher volume training, in terms of size gain? I have honestly never done a 5x5 before but was thinking about switching it up.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  24. And I feel for you on the lack of calories thing. I start getting cranky when I'm hungry. Sucks not being able to eat.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  25. In for your log myman. curious to see what this stuff does for you.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Just curious, I'm sure you've already said this, but how do you like doing 5x5 as opposed to higher volume training, in terms of size gain? I have honestly never done a 5x5 before but was thinking about switching it up.
    Well this is only my first week on it so I can't really speak for any size yet. I'm really interested to see how it goes especially while on this cycle.
    My mind is always thinking about eating. One, because I love eating, and two, because I hate to think about not getting enough calories to grow. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by cardiobro View Post
    In for your log myman. curious to see what this stuff does for you.
    Nice to have ya man!

  27. Man I'm hungry. I wish I didn't hold water like a sponge though.

    Fats and protein all the way for me. Lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  28. Nice weights you are moving man, your strong that is for sure. I imagine when you step on the scale after the first week 3-5 pounds will be gained, more than half water but by the end of week 2, it will start to be more and more muscle. Keeping eating and lifting hard, I am sure this 5x5 routine will net some excellent gains. It is more than likely what I am going to do in PCT. As long as you are eating clean it will be fine. Focus on increasing protein and healthy fats more than carbs though, the insulin spike from the carbs will cause lethargy and make you overeat carbs. I find my best cycle results are when carbs are centered almost entirely around my workouts and they rarely go above 200 grams a day average with a carb up day factored in each week. It is not for everyone but I can tell you if you want to feed the increased nitrogen retention and protein synthesis from the Methadrol Extreme, protein is what you should feed it.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Diabolik View Post
    Day 3
    Weighed in at 195.5
    Definitely felt the irritability kick in today and was having slight little headaches off and on most of the day. No noticeable strength gains yet. My arms are getting back up to size but I'm pretty sure it's because of the calorie jump the past two weeks and not the MDE. No pumps yet either.

    Today kind of threw me off because I started a new job today and didn't know I was going to be working today. I went in for in-processing and afterwards they told me to go to work. Ha, surprise! So unfortunately I had to stop and grab Subway before I went over there and I had a footlong whole wheat with double chicken, no cheese. I had a 40g protein drink while I was at work too. So I didn't get as much as I normally but I got in some decent calories considering my situation.

    Flat Bench (I consider this one of my weak points, as of right now anyways.)
    185x5
    205x5
    225x5
    235x5
    245x5

    Reverse Grip bent over rows, strict form, no bouncing(another weak point and trying to focus on)
    135x5
    155x5
    165x5
    175x5
    185x5

    barbell curls(again, something I used to be much stronger at, another casualty of cutting lol)
    65x5
    75x5
    85x5
    95x5
    105x5

    Skull crushers, ez bar
    75x5
    95x5
    105x5
    110x5
    115x5
    For bench to be a weak point.. man thats some good numbers dude!

    Nice workout. Curls strong too... damn... Im just not very strong... lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  30. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Nice weights you are moving man, your strong that is for sure. I imagine when you step on the scale after the first week 3-5 pounds will be gained, more than half water but by the end of week 2, it will start to be more and more muscle. Keeping eating and lifting hard, I am sure this 5x5 routine will net some excellent gains. It is more than likely what I am going to do in PCT. As long as you are eating clean it will be fine. Focus on increasing protein and healthy fats more than carbs though, the insulin spike from the carbs will cause lethargy and make you overeat carbs. I find my best cycle results are when carbs are centered almost entirely around my workouts and they rarely go above 200 grams a day average with a carb up day factored in each week. It is not for everyone but I can tell you if you want to feed the increased nitrogen retention and protein synthesis from the Methadrol Extreme, protein is what you should feed it.
    Thanks a lot for the compliments, and thanks a lot for the advice! I like hearing different opinions from different people, because I am completely aware that what may work for most doesn't always work for everyone. I guess I was going by most things I've read about superdrol being carb hungry. I've been doing a really good job of keeping mostly all my carbs early in the day and right before my workout I eat a lot of WW pasta and chicken. I work out in the evenings and the only carbs I get afterwards is from the brown rice I eat immediately post workout. After that it's only fats and protein. I recently fell in love with almond milk, it's amazing.

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    For bench to be a weak point.. man thats some good numbers dude!

    Nice workout. Curls strong too... damn... Im just not very strong... lol.
    Thanks a lot man!! I guess I should be clear that when I say weak I mean in relation to what I've lifted in the past. The thing is that I fully accepted the fact that I was going to lose strength while cutting, but I guess maybe I didn't embrace it well, lol! And another thing that I'm proud of is that I'm making a huge effort to make my lifts strict in form as opposed to just goin all out just to throw up weight to be able to say I benched 315, blah blah blah. I want to make the reps count...

    Ok guys, finishing up my pasta and chicken, gonna pop another cap and tear the gym down. I'll report back!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Metha-Drol Extreme
    By ClaytonJ in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 07:40 AM
  2. Metha drol extreme
    By tybo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-30-2011, 03:19 PM
  3. Metha-Drol Extreme Review
    By IronMagLabs in forum IronMagLabs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-12-2011, 08:27 AM
  4. metha drol extreme gains ?
    By okayt62 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 12:02 PM
  5. Metha-drol Extreme
    By Train4life88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 02:18 AM
Log in
Log in