Metha-drol Extreme cycle log

TLF84

Awards
Just ordered MDE can't wait to run this cycle ...... Great results so far would have love to know the results if you had better sleep earlier on

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
^ dayum son! you're killin it.
Thanks man! Strength is a strong point with this product I guess!

Just ordered MDE can't wait to run this cycle ...... Great results so far would have love to know the results if you had better sleep earlier on
Yeah me too man. You definitely won't be disappointed. I still have no sides and this week my appetite has been back to hungry all the time since I've gotten used to my schedule. I become pretty damn hungry after only 2 hours of not eating, I mean it feels like I haven't eaten all day.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dang.. You are freaky strong!

You should check out my new post soon. My buddies I lifted with... 455x5 and 495x3 (wasnt a nice 495, but for a ME day.. Ill give him the lift, specially sumo style..) Ill link it after I get it up. My buddy in Japan from Hawaii's new log.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
dang.. You are freaky strong!

You should check out my new post soon. My buddies I lifted with... 455x5 and 495x3 (wasnt a nice 495, but for a ME day.. Ill give him the lift, specially sumo style..) Ill link it after I get it up. My buddy in Japan from Hawaii's new log.
Thanks man! Damn those are some heavy ass lifts man! I'll get there one day haha! That is if I stay healthy damn it! I have this nagging tricep injury that I'm not sure what it is. I haven't felt it since I was benching heavy back in Hawaii around May or June. I forgot all about it until last week when I did 265x5. So frustrating when this **** happens. I feel like my chest is smaller compared to my arms and shoulders and the tricep only bothers me when I bench and press, either for shoulders or chest.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man! Damn those are some heavy ass lifts man! I'll get there one day haha! That is if I stay healthy damn it! I have this nagging tricep injury that I'm not sure what it is. I haven't felt it since I was benching heavy back in Hawaii around May or June. I forgot all about it until last week when I did 265x5. So frustrating when this **** happens. I feel like my chest is smaller compared to my arms and shoulders and the tricep only bothers me when I bench and press, either for shoulders or chest.
hate being weak. Though scottydoc (member here) posted that we should work on form. I totally agree. But still sometimes... hitting those heavy weights are needed for the small motivational boost ... and to keep the training interesting. lol.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Day 18 was off
Day 19
weighed 204 (grrr!!)
Today I kind of took it easy because of a tricep injury that is from the beginning of the year. I haven't felt it since May or June and I basically forgot about it.
I did some shoulders using dumbbell press since using the bar bothered my tricep. I used to do a lot of dumbbell shoulder press until I started this 5x5 routine.
It went like this:
85x10
95x8
105x6

I basically just wasn't that into my workout that much on this day. I did squats next and did the same as last squat day, my back was sore from DLs. I just went up to 385x5. It still felt easy but didn't wanna push it.
Still not really feeling any sides, I'm not even really feeling any lethargy. My appetite has been pretty big since getting used to my new sleep schedule.

Day 20 was off
Day 21
weighed in at 206, up 12 pounds in exactly 3 weeks.
Feeling good still, I feel pretty damn alpha in the gym and I'm definitely getting a lot more looks from people, it's funny. The biggest thing I've noticed up to this point is that my strength has exploded during this cycle. I'm still not up to my maxes in anything except deads which I didn't even start doing regularly until August. Only side that I've noticed easily is that I'm not nearly as much of a horn dog as I usually am, which I don't mind cuz normally I'm as horny as a ****ing 16 year old!
Today I did dumbbell bench press because of my damn tricep.
100x10
105x10
115x7
120x8
Weird numbers, I know. I think I got more reps on the last one because I rested a little longer in between sets. After this my tricep was ****ing killing me and basically ruined my normal routine. It's weird because it doesn't hurt went when I do tricep pulldowns, cable kickbacks, curls, etc. It only hurts when I do presses. I did a few other accessory lifts, nothing to note. I'm just really pissed about my arm. Just when my strength starts getting back to where it was I have a set back.
Anyways, as far as MDE goes, I can't complain at all. I think I'm unique in the fact that I haven't had many sides taking any PH and this one seems to be no different so far. Recovery is great and vascularity is awesome, especially for me not being very lean. I think soon I'll post some progress pics for you guys to see if you can see a difference.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
hate being weak. Though scottydoc (member here) posted that we should work on form. I totally agree. But still sometimes... hitting those heavy weights are needed for the small motivational boost ... and to keep the training interesting. lol.
I agree about the motivation. I'm sure my form isn't perfect but it's definitely not ridiculous or completely wrong. It's always a learning process. I keep my form as strict as possible on most my lifts but it's not always perfect. It's also hard when you can't see yourself and my gym is full of newbs so it's not like they can help lol.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Took day 22 off, my left brachialis is ****in killin me.

Day 23
weighed in at 207, up 13 pounds.
Other than this brachialis issue, I feel unstoppable in the gym. Especially on legs. Prepare yourself for these ridiculous numbers.
Squats
315x5
345x5
365x5
385x5
405x5 I felt like I could easily do at least 2 or 3 more reps.

Leg press: I'm not even sure what I did on the first 4 sets but for my 5th I did 1200lbs for 5 reps. The most I've ever done was 1250 for 2 reps.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took day 22 off, my left brachialis is ****in killin me.

Day 23
weighed in at 207, up 13 pounds.
Other than this brachialis issue, I feel unstoppable in the gym. Especially on legs. Prepare yourself for these ridiculous numbers.
Squats
315x5
345x5
365x5
385x5
405x5 I felt like I could easily do at least 2 or 3 more reps.

Leg press: I'm not even sure what I did on the first 4 sets but for my 5th I did 1200lbs for 5 reps. The most I've ever done was 1250 for 2 reps.
Holy cats! Thats some STRONG numbers bro! Man... day 23, only 5 days left? ; ;

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again man! I'm really looking forward to deads either tomorrow or friday, I'm gonna go ahead and try to blast out 405x5. I counted 16 caps left so at 2 a day there's 8 days left. And check this out, the site I ordered from accidentally sent me an extra bottle of MDE!! I'm thinking about using it as a kickstart to a test cycle a few months down the road if my damn brachialis quits screwing around. And thanks for the reps! I gotta spread it around before I can return the favor. I'm not on here as much as I used to be able to be since I started working :(

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks again man! I'm really looking forward to deads either tomorrow or friday, I'm gonna go ahead and try to blast out 405x5. I counted 16 caps left so at 2 a day there's 8 days left. And check this out, the site I ordered from accidentally sent me an extra bottle of MDE!! I'm thinking about using it as a kickstart to a test cycle a few months down the road if my damn brachialis quits screwing around. And thanks for the reps! I gotta spread it around before I can return the favor. I'm not on here as much as I used to be able to be since I started working :(
Sweet!!! No worry about the reps man.

Jeez.. I really wanna run something. But gonna wait till feb.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Holy rusted metal Batman!! My strength is just baffling me now.
Day 25
I weighed in at 208, up 14 pounds. And I weighed myself earlier in the day when I hadn't eaten as much food as I normally have when I weigh myself.
I did deadlifts today. I'm still slightly in denial about this.
Last week I went up to 385x5, today I did 405x5 and then busted out 455 for one rep!!! All with no straps! The most I've ever done is 405x1 with straps. I can't ****in believe it!

I still feel no sides at all. I just feel really pumped. I don't know what else to say except I love this stuff.

nickd783

nickd783

Awards
Those r some great numbers bro good work! How do you feel in terms of shut down?

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! I definitely feel less horny and less "in the mood" than usual. Last night I got a nice blowie though and everything was all good in the hood!

nickd783

nickd783

Awards
Thanks man! I definitely feel less horny and less "in the mood" than usual. Last night I got a nice blowie though and everything was all good in the hood!
Hahaha! Sounds good to me, im lookin into my spring/summer cycle right now and MDE really peaked my intrest.. Im leanin toward this or a SD/epi bridge so im tryin to do all the homework i can right now since i have a few months to plan everything out.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I like having everything nice and planned out. You'd get a better dosing flexibility with the SD/Epi, that's for sure. I have a super high tolerance to just about everything, which is a blessing and a curse. Running this MDE at 2 caps a day is 30mg of SD and I really haven't noticed any sides. The downside is that some stuff just doesn't work for me. Right now I'm loving this MDE though. I've noticed some very very light acne, nothing like I've seen on other guys. Just some red dots here and there.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Day 28
Weighed 210, up 16lbs from start!
I love this ****. I still feel great, strong as a damn ox!

I did some chest but didn't want to make that brachialis worse so I did dumbbell bench press. All with no spotter.
105x10
115x10
125x7
unfortunately the dumbbells at my gym don't go over 125.

bent over rows are getting stronger, they feel real solid with great form, back parallel to the floor.
I went up to 195x5 with good slow reps. My back is getting a lot bigger and stronger. As I said before, it's something that I have sort of neglected in the past so I've been hitting it hard. I've also been doing pull ups just about every day, another exercise I always hated and was never good at but today I did BWx18, BWx16, BWx12. I'm impressed with myself because this is the heaviest I've ever been and I've never done more than 10 pull ups at once, even when I weighed 170.

I also did some barbell curls but had to take it a little easy cuz of this brachialis elbow issue going on but I still felt really strong on these and the skull crushers I did afterwards.

I'm finally starting to notice some extra acne on my chest area but still not out of control. Skin feels oily like I haven't showered in 2 days even though I've been showering every day, lol. Vascularity is still crazy, I'm seeing veins in places I've never seen. When I get some free time I'll try and get some updated pics. I also want to make a video the next time I deadlift because I still can't believe I'm pulling that number. I'll probably try to pull 475 this week as long as I don't hurt myself on squats tomorrow.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man bro that is ridiculous!!! What is your pct looking like again?
I'm about go start a AH/mdrol run. Hoping to get some good numbers. How was the pump while still doing 5x5? And how did you do your diet?

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Day 28
Weighed 210, up 16lbs from start!
I love this ****. I still feel great, strong as a damn ox!

I did some chest but didn't want to make that brachialis worse so I did dumbbell bench press. All with no spotter.
105x10
115x10
125x7
unfortunately the dumbbells at my gym don't go over 125.

bent over rows are getting stronger, they feel real solid with great form, back parallel to the floor.
I went up to 195x5 with good slow reps. My back is getting a lot bigger and stronger. As I said before, it's something that I have sort of neglected in the past so I've been hitting it hard. I've also been doing pull ups just about every day, another exercise I always hated and was never good at but today I did BWx18, BWx16, BWx12. I'm impressed with myself because this is the heaviest I've ever been and I've never done more than 10 pull ups at once, even when I weighed 170.

I also did some barbell curls but had to take it a little easy cuz of this brachialis elbow issue going on but I still felt really strong on these and the skull crushers I did afterwards.

I'm finally starting to notice some extra acne on my chest area but still not out of control. Skin feels oily like I haven't showered in 2 days even though I've been showering every day, lol. Vascularity is still crazy, I'm seeing veins in places I've never seen. When I get some free time I'll try and get some updated pics. I also want to make a video the next time I deadlift because I still can't believe I'm pulling that number. I'll probably try to pull 475 this week as long as I don't hurt myself on squats tomorrow.
Great numbers dude, keep up the good work! Im glad you didnt get any of the negative sides as bad as i did. (Lethargy,loss of libido) Glad your loving it

burnstacp

burnstacp

Awards
Just read through your log. Good job. Were you able to maintain a min of 4000 cals/day? Were you actually tracking them, or were you just gauging from past experience? I'm looking at running the exact same cycle at the beginning of the year. If all goes well I'll be lucky to see comparable gains in size, putting me at 5'5" ~190 lbs.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Man bro that is ridiculous!!! What is your pct looking like again?
I'm about go start a AH/mdrol run. Hoping to get some good numbers. How was the pump while still doing 5x5? And how did you do your diet?
Thanks again bro. I'm sure you'll see great numbers considering the way you train! I had a good pump while doing the 5x5 but not as crazy as it would be if I was doing some pyramiding and a couple supersets here and there. I can just do one set of pull ups and feel my biceps pretty pumped. Overall I loved the combo of the MDE and 5x5, it got me back to my old numbers and then surpassed them. PCT is gonna be Nolva 30/20/10/10, DAA, and Erase starting week 3. I'll probably also add in creatine. Diet was basically staying around 4000cals at least and trying to never go more than 2 hours without putting calories in. I stayed pretty strict but had some slip ups here and there and also had Thanksgiving thrown in the mix. Overall it wasn't that bad considering those things. I don't mind slipping up here and there during bulking as long as it's not something unhealthy like McD's or some **** like that.

Great numbers dude, keep up the good work! Im glad you didnt get any of the negative sides as bad as i did. (Lethargy,loss of libido) Glad your loving it
Thanks a lot man, and thanks again for your advice in the beginning. I did actually notice a pretty big loss of libido but I don't mind it that much because it's sort of a nice break from being outrageously horny like I normally am, lol.
Just read through your log. Good job. Were you able to maintain a min of 4000 cals/day? Were you actually tracking them, or were you just gauging from past experience? I'm looking at running the exact same cycle at the beginning of the year. If all goes well I'll be lucky to see comparable gains in size, putting me at 5'5" ~190 lbs.
Thanks man. 5'5 190 will be pretty damn stout dude! In the beginning of the cycle and the weeks leading up to the cycle I was tracking my macros well but as the cycle went on, I must admit my tracking got lazy. I basically just tried to eat the same things every single day, that makes it very easy because you don't have to count every damn day. I had a meal plan that a good friend of mine gave me that helped a lot. Like I said, I was still pretty strict nonetheless, just not calculating like a robot every day. Overall I'm pretty happy with the weight gain, so far I'm up 17lbs in 30 days. I gained some in the gut area but not as bad as I have before. My face likes to bloat when I put on bad weight and my face hasn't bloated like it did on my pmag cycle.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Day 29
weighed in at 210.5, up 16.5 from start.
Just did squats today.
315x5
365x5
385x5
405x5
425x4
Most I've ever done was 425x2, so this was a PR. I also did all five sets with no spotter so if I had a spotter I probably would have pumped out that 5th rep but decided not to risk it.

Day 30
weighed 211, up 17 from start.
did deads but just went up 405x5

I still feel good overall except this damn brachialis **** again. I spotted a guy benching 405 today and that aggravated the hell out of it. This is really really pissing me off because if my arm stayed healthy my bench would probably have been pretty heavy considering how the rest of my lifts have gone up. Tomorrow is day 1 of PCT and I'll be continuing the log throughout so keep checking in on me! I absolutely hate unfinished logs.
I keep saying I'm gonna get pictures up and I promise that I will, I'm really anxious to compare the before and afters. Thanks for hanging on this long.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what are your thoughts on nolva over clomi? or the reverse?

pct starts today is it?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 29
weighed in at 210.5, up 16.5 from start.
Just did squats today.
315x5
365x5
385x5
405x5
425x4
Most I've ever done was 425x2, so this was a PR. I also did all five sets with no spotter so if I had a spotter I probably would have pumped out that 5th rep but decided not to risk it.

Day 30
weighed 211, up 17 from start.
did deads but just went up 405x5

I still feel good overall except this damn brachialis **** again. I spotted a guy benching 405 today and that aggravated the hell out of it. This is really really pissing me off because if my arm stayed healthy my bench would probably have been pretty heavy considering how the rest of my lifts have gone up. Tomorrow is day 1 of PCT and I'll be continuing the log throughout so keep checking in on me! I absolutely hate unfinished logs.
I keep saying I'm gonna get pictures up and I promise that I will, I'm really anxious to compare the before and afters. Thanks for hanging on this long.
SWEET numbers! Can't wait to see your 4 week transformation. MDE seems to be some GOOD stuff. IMG stuff don't really get a good run here, I rarely see any logs on it. Glad to see it worked for you.
Is it okay with you if I drop the link to my new log in here when I start it?

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
I've never used Clomid so I can't comment on that. From what I've read, it seems to be preference and availability of the SERM that makes people choose one over the other. This is what I gathered from that majority of my researching and could be totally wrong, lol. PCT will start tomorrow, I just popped the last MDE cap a few hours ago.
SWEET numbers! Can't wait to see your 4 week transformation. MDE seems to be some GOOD stuff. IMG stuff don't really get a good run here, I rarely see any logs on it. Glad to see it worked for you.
Is it okay with you if I drop the link to my new log in here when I start it?
Hell yeah man, I'm in for that ride brah! Luckily my schedule will be changing here in a couple weeks so I'll have a little more free time to be on here since I won't be gettin up at 3am.
Can't say thanks enough for the support man, I'm glad this cycle went well too. You're right, I've only seen Cardiobro's log on MDE, which was pretty good. Hopefully it will help people in the future who are contemplating their products. I realize everyone's body is not the same but I was bracing myself for some serious sides and they just never came, hopefully this is how it will be for other guys that use this stuff too.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never used Clomid so I can't comment on that. From what I've read, it seems to be preference and availability of the SERM that makes people choose one over the other. This is what I gathered from that majority of my researching and could be totally wrong, lol. PCT will start tomorrow, I just popped the last MDE cap a few hours ago.
Hell yeah man, I'm in for that ride brah! Luckily my schedule will be changing here in a couple weeks so I'll have a little more free time to be on here since I won't be gettin up at 3am.
Can't say thanks enough for the support man, I'm glad this cycle went well too. You're right, I've only seen Cardiobro's log on MDE, which was pretty good. Hopefully it will help people in the future who are contemplating their products. I realize everyone's body is not the same but I was bracing myself for some serious sides and they just never came, hopefully this is how it will be for other guys that use this stuff too.
NO SIDES!! haha that's amazing. The compounds must be damn synergistic. I will get that log in here when i get it out ;)

GREAT LOG. Hopefully, PCT continues to show improvement!

burnstacp

burnstacp

Awards
thanks for the quick response bud! It['s good to see when people completely follow through with a log.

I went to go put in an order and they are sold out from the manufacturer for about another week. Does anyone else sell it? I'm looking at getting a bottle for now to bulk and another bottle for the beginning of summer to do a cut that won't cause me to lose any mass.

sounds like you're at LAFB. if you're in the USAF maybe you should consider xtraining to a better careerfield, one where PT comes before just about everything and you're basically paid to be a BAMF (ask me how I know ;] )

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the quick response bud! It['s good to see when people completely follow through with a log.

I went to go put in an order and they are sold out from the manufacturer for about another week. Does anyone else sell it? I'm looking at getting a bottle for now to bulk and another bottle for the beginning of summer to do a cut that won't cause me to lose any mass.

sounds like you're at LAFB. if you're in the USAF maybe you should consider xtraining to a better careerfield, one where PT comes before just about everything and you're basically paid to be a BAMF (ask me how I know ;] )
No problemo man! I'm not in the AF I just utilize their base here, lol. I was in the Navy and got out in 2008. Thanks for the advice though I appreciate it! It's Goodfellow AFB here in San Angelo. I actually work at the gym now haha. I've contemplated reenlisting but I got out because I had reconstructive shoulder surgery so it might be kinda hard to get back in. I'm obviously in shape enough, it would just be a major hassle with paperwork. I'm gonna send you a PM about the MDE.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
NO SIDES!! haha that's amazing. The compounds must be damn synergistic. I will get that log in here when i get it out ;)

GREAT LOG. Hopefully, PCT continues to show improvement!
Ok I think I spoke too soon!! I noticed some pain and sensitivity in my left nip with a little lump. This was saturday night and it seems to be already gone for the most part thanks to the Nolva. It felt almost like there was a pimple right next to my nip, it was weird. My actual chest area looks fine though. I think I just had my first run in with gyno, yikes! The other main thing was my libido was down, which like I said didn't bother me too much. I already feel it kickin in cuz there was a milf at the gym this morning and you know how it goes from there. I'm taking Nolva and Primaforce DAA and I guess the DAA is doin it's job. I feel pretty damn irritable and aggressive too. I always feel more irritable when I'm taking a test booster and not while I'm on cycle, weird.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problemo man! I'm not in the AF I just utilize their base here, lol. I was in the Navy and got out in 2008. Thanks for the advice though I appreciate it! It's Goodfellow AFB here in San Angelo. I actually work at the gym now haha. I've contemplated reenlisting but I got out because I had reconstructive shoulder surgery so it might be kinda hard to get back in. I'm obviously in shape enough, it would just be a major hassle with paperwork. I'm gonna send you a PM about the MDE.
Hey Go Navy Beat Army!

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Ok, here are the pics as promised. I am actually pretty disappointed in the pictures. To me they don't show a whole lot of change if any. I'm not disappointed in my results, just the fact that they don't show well in the pics. I should have taken the pics in better lighting but I don't have much to work with where I'm living at the moment. Everything measures around an inch or more bigger from the start and all my clothes are noticeably tighter, lol. You can see a huge difference in my quads though.

before

after

before

after

before

after

before

after

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I think I spoke too soon!! I noticed some pain and sensitivity in my left nip with a little lump. This was saturday night and it seems to be already gone for the most part thanks to the Nolva. It felt almost like there was a pimple right next to my nip, it was weird. My actual chest area looks fine though. I think I just had my first run in with gyno, yikes! The other main thing was my libido was down, which like I said didn't bother me too much. I already feel it kickin in cuz there was a milf at the gym this morning and you know how it goes from there. I'm taking Nolva and Primaforce DAA and I guess the DAA is doin it's job. I feel pretty damn irritable and aggressive too. I always feel more irritable when I'm taking a test booster and not while I'm on cycle, weird.
Ah yea, gyno is pretty scary stuff. I have both clomi and nolva on hand. My pct plan though is to just use Clomid.

Glad you feeling good, and yea the milf lol. Libido CHECK! haha

Here's my log: Check it out if you have the chance ;)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/188182-mattrag-mankooyajis-leanville.html

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, here are the pics as promised. I am actually pretty disappointed in the pictures. To me they don't show a whole lot of change if any. I'm not disappointed in my results, just the fact that they don't show well in the pics. I should have taken the pics in better lighting but I don't have much to work with where I'm living at the moment. Everything measures around an inch or more bigger from the start and all my clothes are noticeably tighter, lol. You can see a huge difference in my quads though.

before

after

before

after

before

after

before

after
quads look mean! Can tell your lower back came out more as well. Good run man! for 4 weeks that is some good results!

Sorry to hear about your run in with gyno. Hopefully I don't have any problems on my cycle. :x

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again man. My quads like to blow up but don't like to separate for some reason. I did a lot of heavy deads this cycle so that should explain the back. Next time I really need to be in better lighting. Good luck on your cycle, I can't wait, I can only imagine how you feel!

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 of PCT. Weigh is about 208, I think I dropped some water weight.
Still feel pretty strong and feel good. I am still breaking out in my chest area a little bit but just looks like red blemishes. Libido has already picked up pretty quick.

I finally was able to do some bench press the other day and it felt good, my arm didn't hurt like before. I was still able to get 365x5 which isn't great considering my other lifts and how much I've benched in the past but not too bad considering the injury. I also felt real good and strong doing bent over rows.
Yesterday I did military press and deadlift. I also hadn't done military press in a while cuz of the arm but it felt good yesterday. I went up to 185x5. Still going strong on deads as well. I went up to 405x5 and then did a single for 455 and it felt pretty damn easy I must say.

I recorded myself, so here's the video. It's not the best angle since I had to set my phone on a weight, lol. Let me know what you guys think of my form, I haven't really had many people give me their opinion on my form

http://youtu.be/mpZZs_ZedzI

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Check out my video! ^^
Day 8 of PCT
Weighed in at 209!
Still feel strong. Still have some red acne on my chest, nothing else bad to report.
Squats
315x5
365x5
385x5
405x5
425x4(damn it!)
Still couldn't squeeze out that 5th rep.

Bench
225x5
245x5
265x5
275x5
I stopped there because I was just happy to be able to do that without feeling that nagging brachialis issue and didn't want to push my luck.
I did some arms and felt good, nothing really great to report.
Bent over rows
135x5
175x5
185x5
205x5
225x5(this is a PR)

Normally I don't squat and bench in the same day but I missed a day earlier so I threw it in there.

Day 11 of PCT.
I feel really good. I still have some red acne on my chest but nothing else bad to report.
Weight is 209! Not bad so far.

I still feel strong. Today I did bench press because my arm has been feeling fine since I tweaked my form a little.
225x5
245x5
265x5
275x5
280x5
I'm pretty happy with this considering all the time I missed benching while on cycle. I just wish I was able to bench during the cycle, I'd love to see what my numbers would be right now. Oh well, roll with the mother****in punches!
Tricep extensions:
110x10
115x10
120x10
125x8
I switched to this vs. skullcrushers because of that weird elbow pain.

EZ bar preacher curls(also switched over to this vs. barbellcurls because of the elbow pain)
75x5
95x5
115x5
115x5

Bent over barbell rows
175x5
185x5
205x5
135x10

I felt strong on these rows but I started feeling a little pain in my lower back from squatting last friday, so I slowed down.

Overall I feel real good still. I can't believe my weight is holding at 209 so far. I slacked in my diet a little in my first week of PCT but I realized I need to quit being a vagina and keep eating and lifting hard as ever to keep these gains. My libido is definitely coming back up, no issues there. That little gyno problem I had was over by the second day of taking the Nolva. It flared up in day one of PCT before I even took my first dose of Nolva, and like I said, two doses later and it was gone.
I still look huge at the gym when I got my pump goin on, I just don't have as much of an alpha feeling, but I do still have the feeling because I see my size and strength are still there.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Well for those of you still following along, day 13 of PCT.
I weighed 207 today. Lost a couple pounds, I'm thinking it's water weight cuz I'm still eating like a horse.
I did deads and shoulders today. Nothing really to report for shoulders. I did 105x5 on dumbbell press, it's ok but I've done a lot more in the past.
Deads were ****ing ridiculous once again.
I got 3 new PRs
315x5
365x5
405x5
425x5(PR)
475x1(PR)
495x1(PR)!!!!!
I'm excited like a little school girl that I got 5 plates! Next week I'll have to record it.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow pct is damn good to you. Prs across the board. I'll watch that vid later. At work on my phone so cant really watch it yet... Or can I lol. Good job in keeping up the hard work man!

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Wow pct is damn good to you. Prs across the board. I'll watch that vid later. At work on my phone so cant really watch it yet... Or can I lol. Good job in keeping up the hard work man!
Thanks man. I'm trying to continue stuffing my face.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
I believe this is day 18 of PCT.
weighed 206.5
Kinda sad the weight had gone down but when I see myself in the gym I still look great. People are still calling me huge. I started taking the Erase just a little sooner than I originally planned, I've been on it for 3-4 days now. I'm not sure if it's the Erase or not but today I couldn't believe how good I looked. I'm still vascular(something that isn't always there) and I'm loving how my physique is looking. I still feel strong as **** like I don't wanna stop working out. Numbers haven't really changed enough to note.
I started taking some zinc and that acne on my chest is pretty much gone, could be the zinc or could have just finally gone away.
I'm still taking DAA, creatine and Nolva at 10mgs now. I feel pretty damn good, not sure what else to comment on so far.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
I had a question if somebody wants to chime in. I'm planning my next cycle and I want it to be another bulk cycle. I have an extra bottle of MDE and was thinking about taking it but I'm finding conflicting info on running the same compound back to back. Some people are for it some against it. The argument is that the receptors are already used to the compound and would yield less gains so it's best to switch it up. I'm also reading that it doesn't matter too much because those same receptors are going to be use with a different compound anyways so it doesn't matter. I'd love to get some peoples' opinons about this. Thanks in advance.
I was looking into the Ultradrol Trenazone stack but that seems to be for more of a lean bulk and might be better for a cut. I was also looking into Alpha One but I don't want to spend $100 for 2 bottles of it. Any suggestions?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe this is day 18 of PCT.
weighed 206.5
Kinda sad the weight had gone down but when I see myself in the gym I still look great. People are still calling me huge. I started taking the Erase just a little sooner than I originally planned, I've been on it for 3-4 days now. I'm not sure if it's the Erase or not but today I couldn't believe how good I looked. I'm still vascular(something that isn't always there) and I'm loving how my physique is looking. I still feel strong as **** like I don't wanna stop working out. Numbers haven't really changed enough to note.
I started taking some zinc and that acne on my chest is pretty much gone, could be the zinc or could have just finally gone away.
I'm still taking DAA, creatine and Nolva at 10mgs now. I feel pretty damn good, not sure what else to comment on so far.
Looking good man! Gyno issue gone for good?

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Looking good man! Gyno issue gone for good?
Thanks man! Yeah I couldn't feel anything there after two days of taking the Nolva. It flared up day one of PCT before I had a chance to take my first dose of the Nolva. Just in time lol. I haven't seen anything since.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to finish out this log. I took my last dose of Nolva last week. I'm still running Erase until the bottle is gone. Today I weighed in at 207.5, so my weight has been staying around 206-208 which I think is pretty damn good considering I got up to 211 at the highest.
I'm still eating like crazy and training like a monster!
My strength has gone down slightly in some things but overall is still pretty good. Today I was getting looks left and right, I felt like I was on something today, lol. I can't fuggin wait until my next cycle!
I'll definitely be running this stuff again in the future, especially since I got shipped an extra bottle that I didn't pay for.
I definitely don't recommend this as a first or second cycle and I definitely recommend you already have your SERM handy before even starting. I've never had gyno before and day 1 of PCT I felt a lump by my nip, two days of Nolva and it was gone. I also kept a large portion of my gains which has a lot to do with the Nolva as well. So if those aren't two good reasons to have a SERM then I don't know what else to say. I hope this helps those deciding to run this or not. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
BTW, this was my first log(not 1st cycle) so I hope it wasn't too horrid!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good job man!!
Keep getting bigger and stronger man!

Closing in on the last week of my cycle and man... I already planning my next one.. Lol. Lemme know when you make another log/start cycling. Learned a lot here. Thanks!

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Good job man!!
Keep getting bigger and stronger man!

Closing in on the last week of my cycle and man... I already planning my next one.. Lol. Lemme know when you make another log/start cycling. Learned a lot here. Thanks!
Psshhh, I learn more from your logs man! It's tough going off a good cycle and just biding your time for the next one. I picked up some Transaderm for my next cycle but I'm not quite sure what to run with it. I wanted to do one more bulking cycle than a cut cycle right before summer. For the cut I already picked up Ultra and Trenazone. I think I might just run MDE again with the Transaderm. I keep reading conflicting info about running the same compund back to back so I think I'm just gonna run my own little experiment to see how it goes. That way I know in the future if it's worth it or not. And the fact that I didn't pay for this second bottle of MDE helps, haha!
Thanks for the encouragement through this cycle bro!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Psshhh, I learn more from your logs man! It's tough going off a good cycle and just biding your time for the next one. I picked up some Transaderm for my next cycle but I'm not quite sure what to run with it. I wanted to do one more bulking cycle than a cut cycle right before summer. For the cut I already picked up Ultra and Trenazone. I think I might just run MDE again with the Transaderm. I keep reading conflicting info about running the same compund back to back so I think I'm just gonna run my own little experiment to see how it goes. That way I know in the future if it's worth it or not. And the fact that I didn't pay for this second bottle of MDE helps, haha!
Thanks for the encouragement through this cycle bro!
Yo man! No problem!
Mde is kinda wet eh? If I ran transaderm what I would do is add in some AI. Something like erase, or pct black would be good to stop any on cycle estrogen problems. You mentioned you had some small gyno issues at the end of this last cycle so best to have one on hand. Forma from mr sups or from CEL (if you can find it) would be great to add. I got a lot of ppl telling me that forma is great for pct. Wish I could run it but the wife doesn't like transdermals too much. Lol.
When you start that bulk lemme know man!
What are you doing to keep gains on this pct? Seems like you got a lot bigger and stronger and kept it all. I'm going into pct and would like some advice :)

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Yo man! No problem!
Mde is kinda wet eh? If I ran transaderm what I would do is add in some AI. Something like erase, or pct black would be good to stop any on cycle estrogen problems. You mentioned you had some small gyno issues at the end of this last cycle so best to have one on hand. Forma from mr sups or from CEL (if you can find it) would be great to add. I got a lot of ppl telling me that forma is great for pct. Wish I could run it but the wife doesn't like transdermals too much. Lol.
When you start that bulk lemme know man!
What are you doing to keep gains on this pct? Seems like you got a lot bigger and stronger and kept it all. I'm going into pct and would like some advice :)
I was gonna ask for a little advice on transaderm, thanks for the input. So you think I should just run erase at a normal dose throughout the cycle and then again in PCT?
As far as PCT goes, I've been training just as hard if not harder than on cycle. I've been stuffing my face just like on cycle. I took the Nolva, DAA, creatine mono and started Erase around week two and nothing else.
I guess the hardest part about PCT is the mental aspect, knowing that you won't be as strong and keep gaining weight. I just try not to think about it and keep hitting it harder and harder, don't even worry about not poppin those little caps anymore, pretend like nothing has changed. Bro two days ago I was training so hard and I was so pumped that I felt like I was still on cycle, and I finished PCT last week! It's all in the mind!