Metha-drol Extreme cycle log

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Scratch that question about Erase. I'm gonna pick up some Forma and run it through with the Transaderm and MDE. I'm looking to lean out a little with this cycle, so it won't be an all out bulk, more of a lean bulk. I started adding a little bit of cardio in which I haven't done since before my last cycle lol.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Scratch that question about Erase. I'm gonna pick up some Forma and run it through with the Transaderm and MDE. I'm looking to lean out a little with this cycle, so it won't be an all out bulk, more of a lean bulk. I started adding a little bit of cardio in which I haven't done since before my last cycle lol.
Ah, yea it's probably a better idea. The erase might be rougher on the joints due to some peoples reaction to the cortisol control. I like it though. I have never run transdermal forma but I have friends that LOVE it. Which brand you thinking of picking up?

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Ah, yea it's probably a better idea. The erase might be rougher on the joints due to some peoples reaction to the cortisol control. I like it though. I have never run transdermal forma but I have friends that LOVE it. Which brand you thinking of picking up?
Thanks for mentioning it. I've heard of forma plenty of times but never took the time to check it out until you mentioned it. I think I'm gonna go with Forma Stanzol from Mrsupps. I wish they had a deal goin right now.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for mentioning it. I've heard of forma plenty of times but never took the time to check it out until you mentioned it. I think I'm gonna go with Forma Stanzol from Mrsupps. I wish they had a deal goin right now.
I think they always have a 15% off code going. And free shipping for USA.
Try the needto139 code. ;)

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Damn, it doesn't exist anymore. I also tried the needto10 code but it told me it only applies to certain products. Thanks anyways though!