Trenavar Beta Testing, 30days

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
So I was chosen to do a 30 day sample run of Trenavar from IBE. I just want to say thank-you for giving me a chance and i will do my best to give a un-bias review

Here is some of my personal info
Age - 25
Weight - 190
Height - 5'9
BF% - about 15
Training for 8 years been away for 1 (broken thumb)

I do a Split training schedule like the following:

Monday - AM Cardio, PM Back and Biceps
Tuesday - Shoulders
Wednesday - Cardio only
Thursday - Legs
Friday - AM Cardio, PM Chest and Triceps
And on some days I might add in another body part if I feel I’m lacking in that area.
Saturday and Sunday is off days

My meal plan is listed below and I don’t change anything when I’m on or off cycle I might just add more protein to the mix
1st meal: 6am
whey shake
banana or apple or some sort of fruit

2nd mean: 8-9am
4-6 boiled eggs (whites only)
1cup of fat free yogurt mixed with a scoop of whey protien or oat and wheats
1/4 cup of almonds

3rd meal: about 11-12pm
Boneless skinless chicken breast about 8-10 oz's
Some veggies (carrots, celery, spinach, asparagus, lettuce)
Boiled sweet potato’s sliced

4th meal: around 2-3pm
Whey shake
Wheat bread (1slice)
Natural peanut butter

Around 5-6:30 is where i will do my weight training which I usually drink some BCAA about 30mins prior
During my training i start to drink citrulline malate, and BCAA.
Followed by a whey shake.

5th meal: about 30mins-1hour after workout
Chicken breast or tuna
Veggies
Sweet potatoes or brown rice

6th meal: around 8-9ish
whey mixed with a cup of fat free yogurt
Fruits

I will log any and all changes i feel in body as far as, nipple sensitivity/ puffiness, any acne, hair loss, mood swings, BP, and most important my Testies.
I will also keep my eyes on increase strength, muscle size.

Some of the supporting supplements I will take (if any should be added or removed please say so before I start on Monday)
Multi-Vitamin/Mineral
Vitamin C
B-12
Milk Thistle
Fish Oil
BCAA
Protein
Citrulline Malatae

My PCT will include the following

Nolva
40/30/20/10

DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g-----normal dosing

ERASE
2/2/2/2/2/2 -------2 caps a day for 45 days

HCGenerate
5/5/5/5------------5 a day till the bottles gone

Vit C
4000mg, 2000mg 1st thing AM, 2000mg 4-6pm for 45days

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
I also forgot to add that I will be updating this log every Monda-Wednesday-Friday
the dosing of Trenavar will be 10mg for the couple of days, and then slowly move up.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im here to follow along

owenz

owenz

Awards
Been waiting for some people to get their log bottles. Knew the ment went out but wasn't sure on the trendione

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
INNNN!

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
So I took my first dose at 10mg, I decided to try it with out any juice or water and that was a big mistake!!! I knew it was in alcohol form but I just had to see what it will taste like so I can figure out what to drink it with the next time, I might say it's kinda like takin a shot of crown royal after a long night have drinkin and the next morning you wake up and try to take a shot.

Lesson learned.

No noticeable change, only thing I notice is I'm pumped for my back/bicep training when I get how from work, I'm just really pumped and amped to log log his product.

Will update after workout sesh.

So far for my meals I had the following

1cup of egg whites and 8oz of yogurt
Milk thistle, vitamin c, fish oil

Oats and whey

Lunch will be 10oz chicken breast stir fry with carrots, mushrooms, string bean, broccoli

owenz

owenz

Awards
Really excited to see this compound in action!

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks man, when did you start..today? or last week? I think the dose will probaly 20mg 2ml twice per day

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
thanks man, when did you start..today? or last week? I think the dose will probaly 20mg 2ml twice per day
Just started today I was sick last week and then my clomid came in so I started today.

20mg sounds good I was gonna run it today and tomorrow and maybe Wednesday at 10 just so I can introduce it slowly by thursday I'm gonna up it

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you gotta take that shiit str8 up, and hold it under your tounge for 30 seconds, then you'll be gangsta.

a gangsta with no feeling under their tounge. :lmao:

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
you gotta take that shiit str8 up, and hold it under your tounge for 30 seconds, then you'll be gangsta.

Hahaha to gangsta for me!! Maybe I might do half doses at a time with some oj then hold for 30sec,

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
So my first workout sesh while on tren was today, and I didn’t notice anything but that same ol alpha male feeling when you know your on a cycle.

I hitted some backs and biceps, my goal is to try and add at least 10# of lean mass for this cycle, so my training is usually moderate weight but high reps, most times I like to switch up routines and exercises, I feel that it helps me mentally as I don’t get bored or feel stagnant.

But I do know when Rick Ross - "Push It" came on i went crazy and started killing it to failure on a superset, felt good, my kids where trippin
(I train at home in my garage)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hahaha to gangsta for me!! Maybe I might do half doses at a time with some oj then hold for 30sec,
Do it :rofl:

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
subscription

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Took my second dose today and still feeling the same just a little more Ampy and excited to get home to hit some shoulders.

Diet is look awesome and I'm starting trim down, I still do 2-3 total cheats meals on the weekends, but other than diet everything is fine.

Tomorrow I will up it to 20mg and split it up one dose at 8-9 and second around 4-5,

Question. What is the half life of this product? I wanna time it perfectly between dose's

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't think anyone can give the exact half life I took it one day and it lasted I would say aleast 6-8 hours

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
interested in this run... good luck!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it probably has decent half life esp if you have good conversion to trenbolone.

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
So I decided to up the dose to 20mg today, took my first dose around 8 and my second about 3, I usually train around 4 so I was tryna time it.

Wednesday is my cardio/abs day but I decided to hi some forearms and calves, felt real good through the entire session, no noticeable changes in appearance. Still having the same alpha male feeling.

Tomorrow will be legs so we see how that go's

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to hearing how 20mg treats you :)

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to hearing how 20mg treats you :)
Same here, can't wait to feel the difference, just waiting then I can start updating more often, other than that once a day is enough.

Today is chest and tri's or I might work on some legs don't know what I'm feeling yet.

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Decided to just do chest today, had to carry 9 100# cylinders up 4 flights of stairs today at work and by the end my legs where noodles!!!!!

Couple of questions.
I normally do single body part workouts like one day chest the next back and another day legs/shoulders etc etc. When doing let's say a chest and tri's day do you alternate body parts or do all chest first then tri's or let's say bench press the. Tri pull down?

Second question would be what exercise is best for widening the chest? Mines seem real full but not spread out.

Other than that I burnt out after my chest workout and coulnt do tri's, so I'm gonna hit that and some legs and abs.

So no noticeable signs that the tren has kicked in yet.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I normally do single body part workouts like one day chest the next back and another day legs/shoulders etc etc. When doing let's say a chest and tri's day do you alternate body parts or do all chest first then tri's or let's say bench press the.
Doesn't really matter. Do it one way one week and one way the next week. Good way to mix it up.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
is this stuff for sale online?? ive looked around and cant find it.....

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't really matter. Do it one way one week and one way the next week. Good way to mix it up.
Ya that's what I normally do, when I stick to the same routine I get bored and lack and don't have the motivation, but ya I'm gonna try some different things

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
is this stuff for sale online?? ive looked around and cant find it.....
No it's not Available yet, still in the beta testing stage. And right now it's in pure alcohol form, I'm pretty sure they where saying it will be in pill form when it is released.

So for so good no change yet.

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Felt really good today, did some tri's and felt like my chest needed more work since I burnt out yesterday.

Also did some dead lifts, just tryna practice my form, I feel I'm gutting better at it than before, used 200# then went up to 300# just really trying to work on it.

Diet is in check and all supportive supps, no tenderness on the nips or any sides.

Gonna run it at 20 for another week if not will try to up to 30

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Felt really good today, did some tri's and felt like my chest needed more work since I burnt out yesterday.

Also did some dead lifts, just tryna practice my form, I feel I'm gutting better at it than before, used 200# then went up to 300# just really trying to work on it.

Diet is in check and all supportive supps, no tenderness on the nips or any sides.

Gonna run it at 20 for another week if not will try to up to 30
Lookin good thus far bud, keep killin it!

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
update!!!!
did some cardio this weekend but thats it.

I could feel the difference today in the gym did some arms, and i could feel the alpha male feeling and had some major pumps, felt really good. I also notice my appetite increasing, I used to do 8oz chicken breast but now doing 12ozs.

no noticeable sides at all, still hating the taste but getting used to it since i have no feeling in my tounge anymore!!!!

so far this product is living up to the TREN reputation, no complaints from me.

tomorrow i will try to up to 30mg and see how nasty this stuff gets

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds awesome - I wish I was on this right now :D
Keep killing it bruther and hope that 30mg treats you right :thumbsup:

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, ya I figure 30 is gonna be the spot.

I took my first 2 doses and felt really good gonna do y next one at 4 prior to training.

After this log is over I plan to do a year long bulk on and off well in between cycles, I need and want to get bigger!!!!

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Just took my last dose and im sure that 30 is the spot, so far no puffyness or soreness around the nips, but in the past ive done x-tren and trenadrol and by the 3 week i start to notice the nips, so we see what happeneds so far so good,
gonna bang out some shoulders today i will update later.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lookin good brother, keep it up.

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I did some shoulders and I gonna pay for it today, still tight and dry. Gonna stretch it out all day and load up on some fish oil.

So far my diet has been awesome I say the best in years, I can honestly say I finally pushed past my plateau mentally and physical.

When ever I'm on, the placebo effect really starts to mess with me and for the first 2 weeks I let it just to get me going but by the 3rd week if can see and feel the difference then I know the product is working and it's not myself saying it is.

I always give a product 3 weeks and I don't change a thing in my diet and training.

Will update later gonna hit some back later this afternoon.

aahhhh

aahhhh

Awards
whats the address for IBE's page? Want to read up more on this.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hows the cycle goin thus far? Im going to update my log later.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Hows the cycle goin thus far? Im going to update my log later.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
So far so good I got another 2 weeks depending on the dosing, I upped it to 30mg so we see, but other than that I've been pretty dry and looking leaner especially with my diet I'm on.
So far I didn't feel any sides or noticed anything it's been a good run.

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
a little up date,

today i did another run of superset with arms, tren has kicked in full effect, I can tell its in for good i feel stronger and looks tighter little more dry than expected but none the less im still happy, so far im up about 7lbs since start date.

i figure i should be up atleast 10-12 lbs in the next 2 weeks, im digging this product and would pay for it if i had to.

my diet is still strong, so far no sides

looking for a new camera to post up some pictures but money is tight still waiting on some products for my pct but other than so far a great cycle

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a solid cycle in here :thumbsup:
Great updates bruther!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
a little up date,

today i did another run of superset with arms, tren has kicked in full effect, I can tell its in for good i feel stronger and looks tighter little more dry than expected but none the less im still happy, so far im up about 7lbs since start date.

i figure i should be up atleast 10-12 lbs in the next 2 weeks, im digging this product and would pay for it if i had to.

my diet is still strong, so far no sides

looking for a new camera to post up some pictures but money is tight still waiting on some products for my pct but other than so far a great cycle
I cant wait til this stuff is available for sale.