Trenavar Beta Testing, 30days

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Did some shoulders yesterday and felt real down, like almost not wanting to lift or do anything. Had the hardest time just doing 110# shoulder press I mean struggling I actually had to drop weight.

It could just be exhaustion from the last couple of day or waking up way to early for work, so I decided to take the day off from training and hit the beach the waves is up and I need to surf and relax be back at it tomorrow.

Dosing is still the same at 30mg ED, diet is in check and I upped the intake of carbs.

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Update: so far it's been a good cycle for a standalone product, thus far my appetite has increased, strength and aggression.

So far as side effects: my nips has been puffy but I'm prone to it when on tren, some mood swings and a little back acne.

Pros: weight went up to 215 so that's about 10lbs of lean muscle, bf levels went down and I feel and look leaner.

I say I have about 8-10 days left then into my pct, i say I can add another 5lbs at the end of this cycle for a total of 15lbs.

Did some back and bi's today and tomorrow planning to hit some chest and triceps

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Update: so far It's been a great run nothing to insane. I tried to keep my diet the same as if I was on another ph, and it's been a good a little cheat meal here and there but nothing to crazy.

Diet always consist of eggs chicken and fish almost every day I will also eat some turkey bacon or pork chops when I need the extra flavor.

Training has been the same always rotating and changing, today will be biceps and tricep plus some forearms will update again later,

Maybe another 8 servings or so and I will be on E

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I've been known to pop some goodiEEEEEs when i'm at a show (bassnectar, deadmau5, etc). I don't ever look for it....it always finds me!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
If your going to any of those "shows" then you ARE looking for it....

Funny how they are called shows now... Why not just call it a rave?

Either way I'm glad I left that lifestyle behind me years ago.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Btw thanks to op for keeping up on this log...

Mind laying out your exact dosing across what weeks? ie...

20/20/30/30...etc

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any sweating?

I used Injectable trenbolone acetate and sweats where RUFF!

However, the tightness and dryness is to be expected

hmmm i dont know how i feel about this product yet, but it has me intrigued

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
any sweating?

I used Injectable trenbolone acetate and sweats where RUFF!

However, the tightness and dryness is to be expected

hmmm i dont know how i feel about this product yet, but it has me intrigued
its hard to tell i mean i live in hawaii and the humidity is always high!!! but none more than normal for me, overall its a solid PH great gains and low sides. Im about finish with this cycle i prob got like 3-4 days left if that.

i mean you cant compare this to AAS its imposible, once you cross that boarder theres no coming back gain wise.

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
update:
So far its been a good ride not much to really say that i already did, very minimal on the sides some slight sensitivity on the nips but im prone to that while on any type of tren product.

weight is up about 15#, the last week ive been eating like a mad man. strenght levels has increased by about 30-40% more than what i was lifiting. feeling and looking very lean and dry.

joints was pretty dry and rough on the cardio aspect of my training and had to up my fish oil dose.

I have about 3-4 days left then i will start my PCT which will be
Clomid
DAA
Erase
Anabeta
Vit C mega dose.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so you gained 15 pounds am I reading that right?

update:
So far its been a good ride not much to really say that i already did, very minimal on the sides some slight sensitivity on the nips but im prone to that while on any type of tren product.

weight is up about 15#, the last week ive been eating like a mad man. strenght levels has increased by about 30-40% more than what i was lifiting. feeling and looking very lean and dry.

joints was pretty dry and rough on the cardio aspect of my training and had to up my fish oil dose.

I have about 3-4 days left then i will start my PCT which will be
Clomid
DAA
Erase
Anabeta
Vit C mega dose.

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
so you gained 15 pounds am I reading that right?
Yes sir!!! But I eat ALOT, like I'm not kidding I eat like every hour half, a typical day I will eat about 40-50oz of chicken breast, alongside 5-7 servings of whey protein, and butt load of eggs, I decided to bulk up for the next year, I say about 10lbs of muscle maybe and the rest was water weight and fat.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Jes dude, thats what i call a bulK diet..lol how much of that weight can you say came from tren?

Yes sir!!! But I eat ALOT, like I'm not kidding I eat like every hour half, a typical day I will eat about 40-50oz of chicken breast, alongside 5-7 servings of whey protein, and butt load of eggs, I decided to bulk up for the next year, I say about 10lbs of muscle maybe and the rest was water weight and fat.

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Jes dude, thats what i call a bulK diet..lol how much of that weight can you say came from tren?
I say at least 10 pounds. I respond well with tren besides the fact that I also gets alot of the sides, so far with trenavar I've gotten puffy nips but nothing major and no other sides.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I took a couple of doses of trenavar and it seem very clean to me but I can't wait untill we get the packs in..lol then I can really put it to the test

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
I took a couple of doses of trenavar and it seem very clean to me but I can't wait untill we get the packs in..lol then I can really put it to the test
I can't wait for it to come in a pill form, his liquid was killing my taste buds!!!, just about wrapped up for this log gonna do a final write up today or tomorrow, and then onto my pct.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
LOL cuz get all dem plate lunches back there! Brah, I could totally go for a chili/chicken mix and a zip pack from Zippy's right about now!! We get choke L&L's up here and plenty other plate lunch joints, but it's not the same?! Anyways, I didn't even know you had a log going.

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
LOL cuz get all dem plate lunches back there! Brah, I could totally go for a chili/chicken mix and a zip pack from Zippy's right about now!! We get choke L&L's up here and plenty other plate lunch joints, but it's not the same?! Anyways, I didn't even know you had a log going.
Ya that's why I got the stuff from you!!! So I could run my epi cycle, I already had some clomid and stuff and I've been doing my pct for about a week now, I've just been to busy to log everyday,I actually started his awhile back but didn't have the time to start the write up, I still have to do my final write up

But yup chilli and chicken mix plate from zippys is bomb!!! That and there saimin and hamburger steak.
But on the average I eat alot of L&L BBQ chicken with brown rice and toss salad great meal right there bout 10-12oz chicken breast a scoop of rice it's perfect meal!!!

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Final Review for Trenavar

I must say out of all the P/H Tren this has to be one of my favorites even though it was a pain in the A** to take because of the pure alchol state it was in, but other than that this cycle went by with ease and very minimal sides. I have done cycles of Trenadrol from Kilo Sports and X-Tren from CEL, but this one here had them beat due to the side effects i did not incounter as i did with the others.

I see this compound being very benefical for a Recomp stack or as stand alone, I did see a increase of Rage but who doesnt get that when they got the "Alpha Male" feeling when running gear.

Pros:
+
Increase in lean body mass
+Aggersion levels went up
+Tighter than before

Cons:
-Sensitive nips
-Dried me out/ sore joints

I did a dosing protocol of 10mg for the first 3-4 days then i went up to 20mg for a week and ran the rest for 30mg, i will say 30mg is the sweet spot for me but thats when the sensitive nips came around, I do know ive takin tren about to the 120mg mark before and with TRENAVAR the 30mg mark was perfect.

Overal at the end of this cycle ive notice that i did add about 10lbs of lean muscle mass, but my weight went up about 15lbs, Ive notice and my wife notice that ive became a little tighter and more lean, my friends notice that my face and cheek bones where more visable and notice i looked harder than before, they had no idea what i was using, my wife didnt know also.

With the perfect diet and traning, i cant see why you couldnt add at least 8-10lbs of lean muscle, but thats just my opinion, i react great to Tren, and i eat like a horse!!!!!!!

All i want to say is thank you to IBE for the chance to run this product and will be looking forward for its relase date!!!

P.S ive been off for about a week or so and so far i lost about 2-3lbs in my PCT.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
is that 120mg tren ace a week???? could you explain further?

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your honest and great log and when this comes out we will throw you 3 bottles for your honest and great log.....thank you

Final Review for Trenavar

I must say out of all the P/H Tren this has to be one of my favorites even though it was a pain in the A** to take because of the pure alchol state it was in, but other than that this cycle went by with ease and very minimal sides. I have done cycles of Trenadrol from Kilo Sports and X-Tren from CEL, but this one here had them beat due to the side effects i did not incounter as i did with the others.

I see this compound being very benefical for a Recomp stack or as stand alone, I did see a increase of Rage but who doesnt get that when they got the "Alpha Male" feeling when running gear.

Pros:
+
Increase in lean body mass
+Aggersion levels went up
+Tighter than before

Cons:
-Sensitive nips
-Dried me out/ sore joints

I did a dosing protocol of 10mg for the first 3-4 days then i went up to 20mg for a week and ran the rest for 30mg, i will say 30mg is the sweet spot for me but thats when the sensitive nips came around, I do know ive takin tren about to the 120mg mark before and with TRENAVAR the 30mg mark was perfect.

Overal at the end of this cycle ive notice that i did add about 10lbs of lean muscle mass, but my weight went up about 15lbs, Ive notice and my wife notice that ive became a little tighter and more lean, my friends notice that my face and cheek bones where more visable and notice i looked harder than before, they had no idea what i was using, my wife didnt know also.

With the perfect diet and traning, i cant see why you couldnt add at least 8-10lbs of lean muscle, but thats just my opinion, i react great to Tren, and i eat like a horse!!!!!!!

All i want to say is thank you to IBE for the chance to run this product and will be looking forward for its relase date!!!

P.S ive been off for about a week or so and so far i lost about 2-3lbs in my PCT.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
wow luckeeeee!

lol.

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your honest and great log and when this comes out we will throw you 3 bottles for your honest and great log.....thank you
Thanks I appreciate that, those 3 bottle will definitely come in handy.

I found it to be a good product as far as tren go's, regardless sides will come along but when I do receive those bottle I will run another log but with more supporting supps on cycle like, formastanzol and some other goodies.

I try to be unbiased no matter what i get or who I'm running the product for, because in the end it's the consumer that will get F'D up in the end, so honestly is a killer and it's the only way to go!!!

umbro

Awards
this sounds like a solid product. i got myself one pack but i'm waiting a while to use it... its just sitting in this package teasing me