6 week cycle began yesterday

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Banned
    Answers

Sorry for the lack of updates. I haven't worked out; been resting. I should have been posting my weight though.

8/25/2004 morning weight: 200 pounds

Had a massive muscle cramp in my inner thigh last night while getting up from the sofa. It took a minute or 2 to get rid of it. This morning my thigh is still very very sore from it. It feels bruised. Not sure what caused it.

Also yesterday I took a dump. Yeah, yeah, TMI and BFD. The thing is, for the past 4 days I have been EXTREMELY constipated. It appears there is a definite negative side effect to taking large doses of Glucosamine and Chondroitin. The constipation was so bad that yesterday I could barely stand up straight. It prevented me from working out, so I haven't done my leg workout yet this week. When I finally did manage to take a dump, it required so much effort that I broke blood vessels in my upper chest, traps, neck, and face. So now I have all these tiny little red dots all over those areas (thankfully less so on my face though).

As for my elbow, it's feeling much better. I'm still going to stay off it for the week though. There is a pain that I can almost feel. I guess the best way to describe it is, I don't feel any pain there, but I can feel that if I were to exert too much effort with my arm, then I would feel pain.

2. SJA
    dead sexy wino
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nullifidian
    Also yesterday I took a dump. Yeah, yeah, TMI and BFD. The thing is, for the past 4 days I have been EXTREMELY constipated. It appears there is a definite negative side effect to taking large doses of Glucosamine and Chondroitin. The constipation was so bad that yesterday I could barely stand up straight. It prevented me from working out, so I haven't done my leg workout yet this week. When I finally did manage to take a dump, it required so much effort that I broke blood vessels in my upper chest, traps, neck, and face. So now I have all these tiny little red dots all over those areas (thankfully less so on my face though).

Not to make light of the situation but BWAHAHAHAH!!

You need some fiber and water really bad. You're lucky that you didn't blow out yoru *******....really. If you broke blood vessels in your chest I'm surprised that you aren't shaking hands with a hemorrhoid when you wipe. Get a lot of fiber cereal, veggies, metamucil etc going ASAP. And drink a ****load of water to keep things moving along.
  3. Banned
    Answers

8/26/2004 morning weight: 200 pounds

Did a mild leg workout yesterday. Just leg press, hip abductor machine, low cable hip abduction, and leg extension. If you're curious about the hip abduction, it's because I need to increase the outer sweep of my quads. While most of the recommendations seem to be close stance squats, close stance deads, close stance hack squats, close stance leg press, etc.

Well I know that the outer sweep of the quads comes mostly from well developed outer quads, and not from hip abductors, however my hip abductors are definitely sub-par, and I think perhaps they might be the real cause of my lack of a decent outer sweep. They are certainly much much weaker than my hip adductors. Plus I think building my abductors will lead to sympathetic muscle growth in my outer quads.
    •   

4. SJA
    dead sexy wino
    Answers

If you can go back to back on leg press and hack squats, I would try this.

Go low and together with your feet on the leg press until failure (go for 10 rep failure). Then move them about 6" apart and go again until failure (~6 reps). Roll out of the leg press and place your feet in the med section of the hack squat foot rest with your heels about 6" apart and your toes pointed outward. Remember that you took out most of your quads on the press so don't load the weight too heavy. Try for failure at about 8-10 reps here. You will definitely hit outer quad and adductor (you'll love me in the morning). 3-4 sets.
  5. Banned
    Answers

I don't want to hit my adductors (inner thigh), they are already large. My Abductors are what need help. I always thought abductors are hit more by pointing toes IN, not out.

As for your plan, I'd love to do that but can't. The leg press is at the company gym, but the squat station/hack squat station is at home. I can't do squats at the company gym because they don't have a rack. I can't do leg press at home because I don't own a leg press sled or machine.
  6. SJA
    dead sexy wino
    Answers

DOH!!! I see that I read that wrong. It's good to see you are back at it again.
  7. Banned
    Answers

8/30/2004 evening weight: 200 pounds

Leg day, 8/30/2004

Close Stance Squats: 3 sets, final set 6x555
    Close Stance Hack Squats: 3 sets, final set 6x485

A quick note: I definitely could have done more for squats but I quite literally did not have any more room to add weights. I need to buy more 45s. The lever weighs about 25 pounds (the manual says 45, but I figure it's a little lighter), I own 8 45 pound plates, 2 35 pound plates, and 4 25 pound plates. That is what I had loaded. However I'm thinking I could have done more than 600. Another problem though is the fact that my shoulders don't like having that much weight pressing down on them.
    Last edited by Nullifidian; 08-31-2004 at 09:31 AM.
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

great thread!
  9. Banned
    Answers

YEAH BABY!!! INDIAN FOOD ROCKS!!!

Had a huge lunch at an Indian buffet today. Results:

8/31/2004 chest day

Barbell Flat Bench: 5 sets, final set 315x3!!!!!

That's right, baby! Not only did I break the 300 mark, not only did I put up 3 FRIGGIN PLATES, but I did it not 1 time, not 2 times, but 3 times baby!

On the bad side though, my elbow hasn't recovered fully because it hurts again. However, I didn't tempt fate and ended the workout with that 5th set of flat bench.

NOTE: Until today I had never broken the 300 mark on flat bench. Not even for 1 rep. The closest I had come before today was 285 for 1.
  10. I know nothing...
    Answers

It's awesome, man. Keep kicking ass
  11. USA HOCKEY
    Answers

sweet man
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  12. Banned
    Answers

My elbow already feels better. I spent some time stretching my triceps and shoulders and it helps immensely to relive any pain. I don't think it is as bad as 2 weeks ago. I'll take tomorrow off and do Back/Bicep on Thursday or Friday.

EDIT: forgot to add:

8/31/2004 evening weight: 202.5
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome job Null....cant wait to break the 300 mark as well...although I have a ways to go. Keep up the good work and let us know how the cycle goes. Also, have you noticed any sides yet?
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Close Stance Squats: 3 sets, final set 6x555
    Close Stance Hack Squats: 3 sets, final set 6x485
    Strong Squat. Esp at 200lbs of BW. How tall are you? You look about 5'7-5'9.
  15. Banned
    Answers

Close, I'm 5' 6.5"

I'm hoping to break the 300% bodyweight squat mark. Post cycle I probably will, since I'll lose a whole crapload of waterweight.

ANother thing to keep in mind is that this isn't freeweight squats. I'm using a squat station that works via plate loaded lever arm:

This is probably easier to do than freeweight squats because some of the stabilizers are taken out of the picture. I don't own a power cage though so I can't do free weight squats.
  16. Banned
    Answers

9/2/2004 morning weight: 201

My shins are burning! My god they are on fire! Just walking to the cafeteria and back here at work put my shins in agony. OMFG it hurts like a bizatch. It feels like someone pumped 10 gallons of blood into my shins and they are about to explode. Walking in general has been very awkward for the past couple weeks. My lower back, butt, shins, and calves all have a constant pump and when I walk I feel like my butt is sticking out and my steps are really stiff legged.

Just rolled my socks down and noticed some huge freaky veins sticking out of my shins. I have a slight feeling my red blood cell count is pretty high. I could be wrong; but that's just a guess
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Answers

just watch for any signs of turning green...sounds like you are turning into the incredible hulk!!
  18. Banned
    Answers

scary:

Tonight my nipples are feeling hard and are starting to seem a little puffy. I did not chug my bottle of Nolva though I was tempted. I was on 20mg Nolvadex ED, have upped dosage to 60mg ED (CNW tamox, so 60mg is contains 40mg of tamox). Just ordered some Letro from Lion to be overnighted to me. I was stupid for not having it onhand. I figured with the low conversion of M1,4ADDiol that the resulting amount of Dianabol wouldn't be enough to risk gyno (though I have plenty of Nolva onhand for that). In any case, I'll continue with the Nolva, and when the Letro arrives I'll do 1.25mg ED until the end of the cycle (2 weeks from Sunday).
  19. Banned
    Answers

Got the Letro. Took 5 squirts. I'll take 5 squirts a day for the rest of the cycle to ensure no funny business occurs. Hope my lipid profile doesn't suffer too much.
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Answers

how do you take your nolva? I just started taking mine yesterday as my cycle ended and man does it taste nasty. the after taste is what kills me. I have the same CNW tamox. as well but it must be the most god awful stuff I've ever tasted...
  21. Banned
    Answers

I just drop it right in. It's not all that bad once you get used to it. The Clomid tastes worse. Just be sure to shake it up really well.
  22. SJA
    dead sexy wino
    Answers

How's the nips?
  23. Banned
    Answers

Fine now. They were only puffy for a day. Still continuing the Letro till the end of the cycle though.
  24. Banned
    Answers

Update:

Stopped 1-Test and M1,4ADDiol as planned. Still taking 1,4andro also as planned. However I'm not taking Nolva. The reason is that there is no purpose to taking Nolva when I am already taking Letro. Nolva binds to the estrogen receptors, but if there is no estrogen anyway, then there is no purpose to blocking the receptor sites.

After several days on Letro, I've already noticeably lost water weight. I'm starting to look more cut again. Certainly not like I was when I started, but definitely more cut now than I was this past Saturday when I first took the Letro. Haven't weighed myself in a while, I will today when I get home from work. Today will be chest day again. Would have done legs on Tuesday but my roomate went bowling so I had no spot. I'll see if I can repeat last week's feat of 315 pounds on the flat bench. I hope my elbow doesn't give me problems.
  25. Banned
    Answers

9/09/2004 morning weight: 204
  26. Banned
    Answers

9/9/2004 light circuit.

4 sets flat dumbell bench. Final set 12x120s
    4 sets wide grip Lat Pulldown. Final set 10x205
    4 sets Leg extension. Final set 12x250
    4 sets machine flyes. Final set 12x120

I've gained crazy strength in my legs and chest/tris clearly.

My elbow has recovered really well; it didn't hurt at all during bench. It started to hurt a tiny bit on the final set of pulldowns though.

In the future I think I'll include hammer curls, reverse curls, and wrist curls into my workout.
  27. Banned
    Answers

9/13/2004 morning weight 202.5

After taking Metamucil 3 times a day and drinking plenty of water, I finally got over my constipation yesterday. I took the first painless crap in weeks. I'm almost positive that my slight drop in weight is from lack of crap sitting in my intestines.
  28. Banned
    Answers

9/13/2004 Chest day:

Barbell flat bench, Rev's ultimate max increasing 5 set plan:

2 warm-up sets of 15 then...

255x8
    275x6
    295x4
    315x2
    335x1

boom! 335 is my new max baby!

Then I did a couple light sets of incline bench to finish it off. Just 3 sets of 225 for 12
  29. Board Supporter
    Answers

9/13/2004 morning weight 202.5

After taking Metamucil 3 times a day and drinking plenty of water, I finally got over my constipation yesterday. I took the first painless crap in weeks. I'm almost positive that my slight drop in weight is from lack of crap sitting in my intestines.
    After reading your earlier post about this, this is a good sign =D That was one hilarious post btw. A couple of suggestions. If you haven't already, try docusate sodium (generic colace). Take some every night. Also, metamucil may not give enough fiber/dose to be effective. Try pure psyllium, bulk oat fiber, or fiber one/all bran. Problems should cease at that point. If it gets really bad again, keep milk of magnesium onhand.
  30. Banned
    Answers

9/14/2004 forgot to weigh myself this morning again.

Whoa, from one direction to another. This morning I took what some refer to as a "power dump". That's where you sit down on the toilet and your ass does an impersonation of a grenade launcher.

*THWOOMP* *SPLASH*
  31. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Answers

glad to hear things going better...
  32. Banned
    Answers

9/14/2004 leg day

Went to Gold's Gym for a "trial day"

4 sets Hack squats. Final set 12x365
    4 sets leg extension (Cybex) final set 12x(11, whatever that weight means)
    4 sets leg curl. Final set 12x160
    4 sets leg press (45 degree free weight sled) final set 15x675

exercises in that order. I wanted to burn out my legs before doing leg press because otherwise I'd have to load up so much weight that it would crush my spinal column while I pressed it.

Let me just say that I am LOVING this new gym. It's so awsome to be able to go in and pick any exercise at all and be able to do it. You name it, it can be done there 7 different ways.
  33. Banned
    Answers

Had my first morning workout .... ever. 6:15AM I rolled into Gold's.

9/16/2004 Back/Bicep

Barbell Bent over Row (underhand grip) 4 sets, final set 10x205
    Wide Grip Lat Pulldown 4 sets, final set 10x180
    Double D Grip cable Chindowns 4 sets, final set 10x(12; it was on the Cybex which don't have weight listed)
    Reverse EZ-bar curls 4 sets, final set 10x45

My forearms in on fire and my hands are shaking like a smack addict on withdrawal. I wish I had bigger hands so my grip wouldn't give out so easily. I'd be able to do more weight on back day if it weren't for my lame weakass grip. So on Sunday I'm going to do a day just for forearms. Sunday will be forearm day from now unless I plan on doing deadlifts the following week.
  34. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

are you keeping your strength? size? are you still on the 1,4 andro?
  35. Banned
    Answers

still on 1,4andro. Will stay on until Sunday.

Folks at work are noticing the significant increase in size. One guy said "Dude you got huge all of a sudden. Like swole."

Yeah, this cycle definitely worked.

I've continued to go up in strength since going off the M14 and 1-Test. Not as rapid an increase in strength anymore but an increase nonetheless. I'm structuring my workouts now at around the 10-12 rep range.

I'll continue this thread all the way through PCT so we can see how my strength and size change after the cycle is over.
  36. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Answers

any chance you can post some pics showing the difference between the original ones you posted and recent ones to see a difference??
  37. Banned
    Answers

Sure, but :

1) They won't be pretty. I've retained major amounts of water and have gained significant fat.

2) There's no way I'm posing in posing trunks in this condition. Shirtless with a pair of shorts is as far as I'll go .... you perverts. :
  38. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Sure, but :

1) They won't be pretty. I've retained major amounts of water and have gained significant fat.

2) There's no way I'm posing in posing trunks in this condition. Shirtless with a pair of shorts is as far as I'll go .... you perverts. :
    LMAO!! Didnt mean for it to sound that way, just want to see your progress to see if it would be worth trying a cycle like this out..only thing that worries me is the pooping thing...
  39. Banned
    Answers

The poop thing shouldn't worry you. Chronic constipation runs in my family. It takes a lot of effort for me to NOT be constipated. The truth is I didn't drink nearly enough water while oncycle, and I should ahve been taking metamucil once a day.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Nice results Null. I've never taken letro but 1.25 mg ed is a lot from what I've heard. Any sides from that?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Starting T1-pro 4-week cycle
    By kranden in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-21-2003, 03:08 PM
  2. 4 week cycle of 6-oxo to raise natural test levels...
    By SUPAJAwS1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-29-2003, 09:21 PM
  3. 8 week cycle
    By gh0stface killa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 12:35 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 09:48 PM
  5. Aeoliantru's 4 week cycle of T-1
    By aeoliantru in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3