jbryand101b's "SHOW US WHAT IT'S WORTH" Sponsored AndroMass LOG

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, as some of you may know, from day one I was a very outspoken critic of the androseries, particularly "andromass". Well, last week Big Black Guy posted in a thread of mine hinting at a possible sponsored log of andromass.

being one who has post saying the only way i'll ever be able to tell if andromass is worth it or not is to get a sponsored log, or fall into a pit of money, I figured this is a chance I could not pass up.

I am a rep for Competitive Edge Labs also, so with that, I will do my best to let the progress pictures do the talking for me and the product.

I hope to have pics each week, but depending on my wife, will depend on the quality and quantity of pics i get out of her. take them myself? no way, it wouldn't be fair to pp. those pics would suck.

a quick update history. d/t circumstances beyond my control, during the months of march-may, I was forced to drop my calories down super low, and try to maintain lean mass until I could get stable enough to get back into the gym and be able to afford enough food.

so I have lost some weight, down from a steady 180, to a steady 170. this is where I am starting at now. If this stuff does what it should do, I should be back to a lean 180 by the end of the 4 weeks.
Body fat as of right now is 15%, which was checked with skinfold calipers, and updates will also be checked with skinfold calipers.
My school is going to have a dunk tank some time in august, so we should get a good idea of bf % by near the end of the cycle.

Training is m-th, I currently train with rotating partners in class for about 2 hours, then I have my own workout with the instructor and some other beastly guys.

I am going to be trying to take in around 3500 quality calories each day, but it may be more or less, depending on how the planets align that day. if this stuff works like 4-androstenediol, I wont be able to stop eating, so hopefully that'll be the case, and the cals will be more.

Starting Pics:

my legs probably took the biggest hit in the low cal/no gym time.

workouts will be posted daily, i'll be writing everything I do down so i remember it all.

first dose will be tomarrow morning. not really sure how to dose this actually, with 4-androstenediol, I would dose it every 4 hours 2-4 hundred milligrams. not sure if I should split up up 2 dosages, or 3 dosages......

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
first

subd

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
im in bro.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh yea, I forgot to add, I am trying to get pp to send me another bottle of the andromass so we can make this an 8 week run. if you want to see an 8 week run of this, let pp know in here to send me another bottle!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
oh yea, I forgot to add, I am trying to get pp to send me another bottle of the andromass so we can make this an 8 week run. if you want to see an 8 week run of this, let pp know in here to send me another bottle!
definitely 8 weeks

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SEND THIS MAN ANOTHER BOTTLE STAT!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hook him up!

dont worry jb

you got schwell in your corner- I pull huge strings in PP :O

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man you want that 8 weeks :D
you know it bro.
it is def one of the key selling points of the andromass, being able to run it for more than 4 weeks without having to worry about feeling like sh*t every day you go beyong that.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and it begins. at the recomendation of bigblack, i'll be doseing this every 8hrs.

Took my first 3 caps this morning with some muscle milk & 2 cups of oats.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
subbed. you look swole brother.

now let's see what andromass can do. I vote 8wks btw.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
before I subscribe, I just gotta know. Now is this log about YOU....or your "friend" ?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey there stranger... I'm following this one brudda!

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
Send this poor guy another bottle, 8 weeks is definitely what we want to see! :D

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
mega dose dis stuff

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd like to have 3 bottles to run a super high dose for 6 weeks, ha ha ha.

anways, first thoughts, didn't notice hunger signs, but instead got stomach pains (not pangs) from an empty stomach. ate a cliff protein bar, a couple hours later, empty stomach again. So I'm going to have to bring more snacks to class for sure.

work out today was just legs:

squat: warm up 185,
then 225x10x3

AD ductor: warm up with 80,
then 90x10, 110x10, 120x10

AB ductor: warm up with 80,
then 80x10, 90x10, 110x10

Leg extension: warm up with 50,
then 60x10, 70x10, 80x10

Leg curl: warm up with 50,
then 60x10, 70x10, 80x10
(I know what you are thinking, but I dont know if it's the way the pulleys are set up, or the instructor intentionally mismarked the weights, but that sht is heavy.)

Seated calf raise: 90x10x3

Standing calf raise: 80x10x3

Single leg press: 120x10x3

then I did the elliptical for about 10min.

didn't use any pre workout today so i could see if I noticed anything different. Only thing out of the ordinary was getting hungry during my workouts despite drinking a protein shake during the first 3 exercises. I also didn't have the energy/drive to hit it more intensily, this could of been d/t lack of stims, or because I needed to eat more, or both.

So tomarrow, i'll be more prepared.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any reason to do the AbD/AdD after squats? It seems more appropriate to do them before squats.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, send me your mailing address and i'll have that AndroMass on it's way...................sike. Cant wait to see da' gains!!!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any reason to do the AbD/AdD after squats? It seems more appropriate to do them before squats.
I just do it to give my quads/hams a break in between working them. squats, rest, leg curl/ext, rest, single leg press...

the rest are just other exercises, yea, i know the gastrocs are being worked in the curl, but i dont get that technical with it.

but I guess it may fatigue them slightly more to do them pre squat.

I think next week im going to add in walking lunges to the legs as well.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, send me your mailing address and i'll have that AndroMass on it's way...................sike. Cant wait to see da' gains!!!!
lol you have the hookup?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just do it to give my quads/hams a break in between working them. squats, rest, leg curl/ext, rest, single leg press...

the rest are just other exercises, yea, i know the gastrocs are being worked in the curl, but i dont get that technical with it.

but I guess it may fatigue them slightly more to do them pre squat.

I think next week im going to add in walking lunges to the legs as well.
I like to have mine really warmed up since I have a wide stance squat and dead. I get nagging injuries if I don't warm them up properly.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
its stupid to only run 4 weeks...

if its really the equivalent of running test e @ 500mg, you would need it to go at least 8-10 weeks because it takes so long to kick in

(im kidding, no im not)

subd

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
we'll see, hopefully something good will start happening in the first 2 weeks and they'll be like, "dang this guys is starting to get some nice results, we should send him another bottle so potential users can see what to expect if they buy 2 bottles instead of 1!" :D

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took care of hunger today, so it wasn't a problem.

started out with shoulder rehab exercises. Laid on a table, and isolated the rotator cuff to work it with no more than 5lbs with various exercises. I used th 3lb and did 2 sets of 20, 4 diff exercises. felt good for my right shoulder which 10 years ago I broke & dislocated.

any how, that was a warm up, nothing too intense.

Did Back today:
warm up with a bent over barbell row. just the bar.

Pull ups (pronated)- 10 reps x 3 sets

chin ups (supinated)- 8reps x 3sets

Bent Over dumbell row- 70x8, 60x10x2

Lat pull down- 100x10x3

Seated Row- 120x10x3

Pull over- 30x10x3 (when I went above 30, i could feel my triceps working too much vs isolating the lats)

Bent over rows- 35x20x3

Then I busted out some abb work:

Balance Disk crunch + 10lb medicine ball- 20x3

Hanging leg raise- 10x3 (my hip flexors are weak as hell, just started working those.)

Cable crunch- 30x20, 45x20, 50x20 (i need something to strap me down to the floor so i can go heavier.)

--------------

Then hit the elliptical for 15min. would of only been 10, but on the 8th min, master of puppets started playing, cant stop when that's playing.

finished off with some neutral grip pull ups on the dip bars. 8x3.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
we'll see, hopefully something good will start happening in the first 2 weeks and they'll be like, "dang this guys is starting to get some nice results, we should send him another bottle so potential users can see what to expect if they buy 2 bottles instead of 1!" :D
It's a possibility. We've done it before.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Interested to see how this works out for you jbry. Hope you get the 2nd bottle as well.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's still early, but just from judging how I feel, which is overall just good, I would say I really think this product would be worth the price, IF it had enough for a 6 week run. it would only be 84 more capsules.

like i said, it's still early in the log, but I was just thinking about the product and stuff, and thought i'd share this opinion.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no update today. will post update tomarrow. going to have to hit chest/shoulders/traps tomarrow.

maybe finish off with some arms, but wasn't able to do it today.

here is something to keep you entertained until then though....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
chest/shoulder/traps today,

incline bench: 175x10, 160x10, 155x10

flat bench: 175x10, 175x8, 165x8

decline bench: 185x10, 185x8, 185x 6

dumbell press: 40x10, 35x10x2

lat raise: 15x12, 12x10x2

single arm reverse cable fly: 15x10x3

bb shrugs: 205x12x3

db shrugs: 75x10, 65x10x2

pec dec: 50x10x3

single arm cable tricep ext: 30x10x4

---------------

felt a little rushed, only had about 1 1/2 hr to get all 3 groups done d/t gym closing early. no cardio, shoulder feels a little stiff as well, fine warmed up though.

nothing spectacular to report today, got a 93 on my test. feel a little down in the dumps today, think it's cause i know i did a crappy workout.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I havn't checked the scale yet, will do that on monday, but I just came back from a mnt bike ride, and i felt a bit heavier getting up those hills.

also should note, i've noticed a slight burning in my urine after my last dose.

libido is up/strong but the wife is holding out on me. I need to slip her something to make her want it.

didn't see nothing like this out on the trail, but it's a good thing I didn't. I wouldn't be able to control my self.....

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
lmao- burning urine.... no wonder your wife doesnt want it ! lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol,i havn't told her that, that would lead to questions, and ultimately the product going in the trash.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
excellent log so far jbr

S.K

Awards
Late Subbbbbb
But interested in seeing how this overall works!

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Well, as some of you may know, from day one I was a very outspoken critic of the androseries, particularly "andromass". Well, last week Big Black Guy posted in a thread of mine hinting at a possible sponsored log of andromass.

being one who has post saying the only way i'll ever be able to tell if andromass is worth it or not is to get a sponsored log, or fall into a pit of money, I figured this is a chance I could not pass up.

I am a rep for Competitive Edge Labs also, so with that, I will do my best to let the progress pictures do the talking for me and the product.

I hope to have pics each week, but depending on my wife, will depend on the quality and quantity of pics i get out of her. take them myself? no way, it wouldn't be fair to pp. those pics would suck.

a quick update history. d/t circumstances beyond my control, during the months of march-may, I was forced to drop my calories down super low, and try to maintain lean mass until I could get stable enough to get back into the gym and be able to afford enough food.

so I have lost some weight, down from a steady 180, to a steady 170. this is where I am starting at now. If this stuff does what it should do, I should be back to a lean 180 by the end of the 4 weeks.
Body fat as of right now is 15%, which was checked with skinfold calipers, and updates will also be checked with skinfold calipers.
My school is going to have a dunk tank some time in august, so we should get a good idea of bf % by near the end of the cycle.

Training is m-th, I currently train with rotating partners in class for about 2 hours, then I have my own workout with the instructor and some other beastly guys.

I am going to be trying to take in around 3500 quality calories each day, but it may be more or less, depending on how the planets align that day. if this stuff works like 4-androstenediol, I wont be able to stop eating, so hopefully that'll be the case, and the cals will be more.

Starting Pics:

my legs probably took the biggest hit in the low cal/no gym time.

workouts will be posted daily, i'll be writing everything I do down so i remember it all.

first dose will be tomarrow morning. not really sure how to dose this actually, with 4-androstenediol, I would dose it every 4 hours 2-4 hundred milligrams. not sure if I should split up up 2 dosages, or 3 dosages......
From reading alot of your posts with your outspoken big mouth, I thought that you would've been alot bigger than a skinny 170 pounder...lmfao

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ohh, you really showed me, find a post of mine where im blabbing anything about my size, or strength? im glad you take so much weight in pictures though, it shows your intelligence.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
legs today:

squat: warm up with 135
205x10, 225x10, 245x10

ab ductor: 100x10x2, 80x10

ad ductor: 100x10, 115x10, 135x10

dumbell lunges: 40x10, 50x10, 60x10

calf raise: 115x10, 135x10x2

Leg extension: 100x10x3

Leg curl: 100x10x3

single leg calf raise: 40x12x3

single leg extension: 40x10x3
----------------------

I didn't do the 45 deg leg press today, cause my hamstrings felt like jello after i worked them.
I felt a bit stronger on the squat than last week, but as far as the machine exercises go, i worked out at a different gym, so those numbers are skewed d/t it being different machines.

I did calves twice d/t only having a st8 leg calve machine, which uses the gastraucs as the agonist, and the soleus as an agonist, where when you flex your knee, the soleus becomes the agonist. so i felt i should just kill em.

and the extra leg extensions were cause i didn't feel the same pump like i felt in my hams, so i went and did some single leg ext with lighter weight to get a better pump.

i noticed a bit more sweating, as well as less fatigue while i was working, which is good as legs is where i notice the most fatigue.

oh yea, weight is up about 4lbs.