RickRock turns RIPPEDRock with Helladrol/Trenazone and LEAN GAINS!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This cycle starts tomorrow and will be a true "recomp" cycle. I just checked my bodyfat and weight today and I am somewhere between 9.5-10% at 171. Some of you may have been following my lean gains log that I have been running for the last couple months. Since starting that diet I have dropped over 20 lbs and the diet has been very effective for losing fat. As I get closer to my goal on bodyfat, my focus is shifting more from straight cutting to a recomp to start adding in some LBM and I would like to assess both how well that IF/Lean Gains works on cycle and with trying to add in LBM while still dropping BF.

GOAL: The goal for this cycle is to get to somewhere around 8% while adding in a respectable amount of LBM in the process. End result will hopefully have me drop about 2% bodyfat and be a few lbs heavier than when I started. I'm hoping that I get some nice strength gains also as I've heard a lot of positives on strength from the Trenazone.

CYCLE: cycle length is 6 weeks and dosage will probably change somewhat throughout but the plan for now is...

Helladrol:50/75/75/100/100/125
Trenazone: 75mg (1ml) per day. Will probably start out the first few days at half dose and ramp up through the first week.
N2Guard: 7 caps (RD) per day
Hawthorn Berry: 1.5-2g per day
Powerchews Creatine: 5g per day
Fish oil: 10g per day
Need2slin: 3 caps per day
Caber: I have plenty on hand if any progestin sides show up

PCT: PCT will be four weeks...

Clomid:50/50/50/50 (100 first 3 days)
Formastanozol: 10 pumps ED
Phytoserms-347: 1 cap per day
DAA: 3g per day
MK-2866 (Ostarine): 25mg first week, 12.5mg after the first week
N2Guard: 7 caps per day
Post Cycle: 3 caps per day
Creatine: 5g per day

TRAINING: I am going with 3 lifting days per week and 3 cardio days per week with one rest day outlined like this...

Monday: Chest/Triceps
Tuesday: Cardio
Wednesday: Back/Biceps
Thursday: Cardio/Abs
Friday: Legs/Shoulders
Saturday: Cardio
Sunday: Rest

DIET: My diet is an intermittent fasting diet in the Lean Gains style. It is using the 16/8 protocol of the 16 hr fast with an 8 hr feeding window each day. Workouts and cardio is one around 6 AM each morning and the fast continues until noon and my eating window will be from 12pm-8pm each day with all calories consumed for the day during that time. Lifting days or "build days" will be a higher calorie and higher carb days while cardio/rest days or "burn days" will be low cal and low carb days. The idea behind this is building muscle on your training days while burning off fat on your burn days. Calorie targets will be like this...

Monday: 3k-3300 with 200-250g carbs
Tuesday: 1600-1800 with 50-75g carbs
Wednesday: 3k-3300 with 20-250g carbs
Thursday: 1600-1800 with 50-75g carbs
Friday: 3k-3300 with 200-250g carbs
Saturday: 1600-1800 with 50-75g carbs (sometimes a cheat meal will be in there on this day and it will be closer to a maintenance day)
Sunday: 1600-1800 with 50-75g carbs

All those are just targets and I do deviate from it sometimes a bit, specifically weekends can be off a bit...

Starting weight is 171 with around 9.5-10% bodyfat.

Starting Pics should be up sometime hopefully later today...

I'm hoping for a fun ride, so I hope you will join me for this!!:saevil::saevil::saevil:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reserved

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
This will be one helluva run. How, when, and where will you apply the Trena?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This will be one helluva run. How, when, and where will you apply the Trena?
Applied each morning to the shoulders, upper arms, upper back, and upper chest. I am planning on 1 application ED

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
Applied each morning to the shoulders, upper arms, upper back, and upper chest. I am planning on 1 application ED
Are you going to attempt the spray route or going straight to the dropper?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you going to attempt the spray route or going straight to the dropper?
Ive heard that the 8 sprays is supposed to equal 1ml of liquid but is quite a bit more than that, so I will probably go straight to the dropper. Besides, I've heard that the sprayer doesnt last long and is a peice of crap anyways

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this bro! Best of luck, I've been interested in Trenazone, heard good things about it. KILL IT!!!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck Rick... With this combo, I believe you'll acheive your goals..

Now I almost guarantee the 1st week you're gonna have some wicked headaches/lethargy.. They will subside after the first 4-5 days.. For me anyways..

Also do you have enough trenazone to bump up the dosage?? You're probably gonna want to take it up to 2ml at some point. 1ml wasn't doing much at all for me where 2ml seems to be the "sweet spot" :D

BTW, Happy Fathers Day!

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
I thought Tren was supposed to be a cutting compound? Every time I've researched it, I always come up with people saying they experienced more of a "wet" compound experience. Is the difference really that user specific?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
i'll be in to see how LG treats you on cycle.

I'm in my first week of doing the same style with AndroMass + LeanGains

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do have 2 bottles to run which is enough to run over 1ml per day, but if I need to go to 2ml soon then I may have to get a 3rd bottle. I will just have to see how it goes.

I know Tren can be wet for some people I've heard but it is supposed to be good while cutting BF, so hopefully that's how it is with me

Thanks everyone for joining. I'm interested in how this cycle goes with the lean gains diet ;)

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
In for this! Excited to see this cycle man you're gonna kill it

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thread is already blowin UP! You know I'm in, buddy ;)

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I'm in man. You're strength is gonna go THROUGH THE ROOF on trenazone.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to have you guys. Can't wait to start this madness! :sgrin:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell ya Rock....

BTW the trenazone friggin burns for about a half hour after applying. Quit uncomfortable but manageable.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell ya Rock....

BTW the trenazone friggin burns for about a half hour after applying. Quit uncomfortable but manageable.
Good to know. Thanks for the info my brotha!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
well as soon as i can convince my GF its kool-aid ill be on one too:saevil::saevil:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now if only SARMs tasted like kool-aid. ICK! Worst tasting RC I've tried!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in for some RICKdiculous gains. see what i did there..?
LMAO :toofunny:

RICKdiculous sounds more like a word that a woman might use that was less than satisfied with my sexual performance ...lol

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do have 2 bottles to run which is enough to run over 1ml per day, but if I need to go to 2ml soon then I may have to get a 3rd bottle. I will just have to see how it goes.

I know Tren can be wet for some people I've heard but it is supposed to be good while cutting BF, so hopefully that's how it is with me

Thanks everyone for joining. I'm interested in how this cycle goes with the lean gains diet ;)
trenazone is not trenbolone, its dienolone, trenbolone is dry, it cannot aromatize, dienolone I am less familiar with. However i know the old "tren" products that converted to dienolone were wet.

btw subd

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heading out to the gym in a bit. Just dosed .75ml of Trenazone and 25mg of Helladrol. Will dose another 25mg of Helladrol this afternoon. Trenazone goes on very easily and seems to dry fairly quickly, but it is not a whole lot of product compared to other transdermals I've used, so I'm sure that has a lot to do with it. It does give a very slight burning sensation once applied, but it is very slight and doesn't bother me at all.

I will be bumping the dose of Trenazone to 1ml within the next couple days probably and the Helladrol to 75mg sometime this week also.

Not expecting much the first days, but I will report any sides like headaches, BP, lethargy, etc.

Now time to hit the gym!! :D

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kill it, Rock!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heading out to the gym in a bit. Just dosed .75ml of Trenazone and 25mg of Helladrol. Will dose another 25mg of Helladrol this afternoon. Trenazone goes on very easily and seems to dry fairly quickly, but it is not a whole lot of product compared to other transdermals I've used, so I'm sure that has a lot to do with it. It does give a very slight burning sensation once applied, but it is very slight and doesn't bother me at all.

I will be bumping the dose of Trenazone to 1ml within the next couple days probably and the Helladrol to 75mg sometime this week also.

Not expecting much the first days, but I will report any sides like headaches, BP, lethargy, etc.

Now time to hit the gym!! :D
Ha, I told you it burned. NOthing crazy, but for me it's like 5 minutes after applied. Then it burns for like 10 more mins.

Anyways KTS nucca...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In, and Rick, Rickdiculous would mean she was very pleased... Rickdikless would be if she were very displeased. :) Sounds the same but two completely different meanings.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In, and Rick, Rickdiculous would mean she was very pleased... Rickdikless would be if she were very displeased. :) Sounds the same but two completely different meanings.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im havingto give up IM steroids for several reasons, one being im starting a family, and I'll be damned if my kids have a father in the pen for gear, so im very very interested in both of these products, sounds like an excellent recomp as dienolone is a good mass builder, and helladrol is good for hardening and vascularity hmmm

an 8 wk cycle of trenazone/hella would be cool

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
im havingto give up IM steroids for several reasons, one being im starting a family, and I'll be damned if my kids have a father in the pen for gear, so im very very interested in both of these products, sounds like an excellent recomp as dienolone is a good mass builder, and helladrol is good for hardening and vascularity hmmm

good for you bro! It's important to establish priorities.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kill it, Rock!
Always bro!!

Ha, I told you it burned. NOthing crazy, but for me it's like 5 minutes after applied. Then it burns for like 10 more mins.

Anyways KTS nucca...
Yeh I actually would call it more of a tingle than a burn, but enough to let you know its there

In for the ride!! Good luck!
Thanks for joining Dark Half and nerdalert. Glad to have you guys!!:D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Yeh man I'll go with that

Yeh man its definetely good to have your priorities in order. I have thought about running some injectible test/deca/tren sometime in my future, but I dont know if I ever will or not. I kinda like being "legal" because like you said....I have a family to think of that a felony is not worth the risk

Yeh man I picked these compounds exactly for the reasons you said. It looked like a great recomp stack to me. The road to 8% begins...

OOOOOOOOOO YEA In for this YEA
Good to have you here man!!

good for you bro! It's important to establish priorities.
Kids are just there to take the fall ;)

Yeh kids....they spend 90% of the time getting on your last nerve and pissing you off to no end......but the other 10% is worth everything in the world and is absolutely priceless!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 1

Well first day was not overly exciting. There isnt much to report that is different from the norm. I'm still struggling with strength in my chest as it seems to have lost more strength than anything else through the cut. It will be nice when I get that back in line. The workout didnt go too bad but wasnt excellent either. I had some decent pumps, but they didnt come until about halfway into the workout.

Should end up today somewhere around 3500 cals. I will probably stay somewhere around there on workout days unless fat loss slows too much then I will lower it some. I've got cardio tomorrow and cals will be somewhere around 1800 probably.

I know I promised you guys some starting pics.....and they are coming soon.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
What are you doing for your cardio sessions?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you doing for your cardio sessions?
Treadmill and elliptical. Usually 15-20 minutes each. I typically do HIIT on the elliptical and I mix it up between high incline walking and jogging on treadmill. I end up around 400-500 Cal's burned on average :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lookin full, bro!! :yup:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ric- your fat as **** dude

jk bish

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lookin full, bro!! :yup:
Thanks beast. I feel small but I have convinced myself that I really love being lean! So hopefully this cycle will have me looking real nice at the end ;)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
nice progess from the pics at 201lb. way way more cut up, veins