RickRock turns RIPPEDRock with Helladrol/Trenazone and LEAN GAINS!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

RickRock turns RIPPEDRock with Helladrol/Trenazone and LEAN GAINS!!

Page 2 of 14 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Kill it, Rock!
    Always bro!!

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Ha, I told you it burned. NOthing crazy, but for me it's like 5 minutes after applied. Then it burns for like 10 more mins.

Anyways KTS nucca...
    Yeh I actually would call it more of a tingle than a burn, but enough to let you know its there

Quote Originally Posted by nerdalert View Post
    In for the ride!! Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    subbed
    Thanks for joining Dark Half and nerdalert. Glad to have you guys!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    In, and Rick, Rickdiculous would mean she was very pleased... Rickdikless would be if she were very displeased. Sounds the same but two completely different meanings.
    Yeh man I'll go with that

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    im havingto give up IM steroids for several reasons, one being im starting a family, and I'll be damned if my kids have a father in the pen for gear, so im very very interested in both of these products, sounds like an excellent recomp as dienolone is a good mass builder, and helladrol is good for hardening and vascularity hmmm

an 8 wk cycle of trenazone/hella would be cool

Yeh man its definetely good to have your priorities in order. I have thought about running some injectible test/deca/tren sometime in my future, but I dont know if I ever will or not. I kinda like being "legal" because like you said....I have a family to think of that a felony is not worth the risk

Yeh man I picked these compounds exactly for the reasons you said. It looked like a great recomp stack to me. The road to 8% begins...

Quote Originally Posted by xFRACTION View Post
    OOOOOOOOOO YEA In for this YEA
    Good to have you here man!!

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    good for you bro! It's important to establish priorities.
    Kids are just there to take the fall

Yeh kids....they spend 90% of the time getting on your last nerve and pissing you off to no end......but the other 10% is worth everything in the world and is absolutely priceless!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

DAY 1

Well first day was not overly exciting. There isnt much to report that is different from the norm. I'm still struggling with strength in my chest as it seems to have lost more strength than anything else through the cut. It will be nice when I get that back in line. The workout didnt go too bad but wasnt excellent either. I had some decent pumps, but they didnt come until about halfway into the workout.

Should end up today somewhere around 3500 cals. I will probably stay somewhere around there on workout days unless fat loss slows too much then I will lower it some. I've got cardio tomorrow and cals will be somewhere around 1800 probably.

I know I promised you guys some starting pics.....and they are coming soon.
    Recoverbro Elite
  3. Senior Member

What are you doing for your cardio sessions?
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    What are you doing for your cardio sessions?
    Treadmill and elliptical. Usually 15-20 minutes each. I typically do HIIT on the elliptical and I mix it up between high incline walking and jogging on treadmill. I end up around 400-500 Cal's burned on average
    Recoverbro Elite
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1308623179873.jpg
Views: 510
Size:  31.1 KB

Starting pic 171@10%bodyfat
    Recoverbro Elite
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lookin full, bro!!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

ric- your fat as **** dude

jk bish
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

ric- your fat as **** dude

jk bish

BISH!!!....
    Recoverbro Elite
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Lookin full, bro!!
    Thanks beast. I feel small but I have convinced myself that I really love being lean! So hopefully this cycle will have me looking real nice at the end
    Recoverbro Elite
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

nice progess from the pics at 201lb. way way more cut up, veins
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.

Huge progress Rick! Those Tri's and delts are massive bro! Can't wait to see your bulking progress!
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.

it seems im not allowed to give out rep points to ya til i spread it around more lol. kudos on the low bodyfat man. you look super lean compared to the 200lb pics.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Thanks beast. I feel small but I have convinced myself that I really love being lean! So hopefully this cycle will have me looking real nice at the end
    My opinion is that virtually anyone can be big; it's harder to maintain a lower bodyfat% and show the muscle that's underneath, even if you lose a bit of it along the way. Take it from me sitting at 240 -- I love the way I feel at a cut up 208 far more than this lol
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Nice progress Rick! Lots of veins... Still looking like u didn't lose much muscle(if any)

You gotta move the guns outta the way tho man so we can all see the abs!!!!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Lookin' mighty thick man. Really interested for the results.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Interested in how this goes for you Rick, subbed.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.

My opinion is that virtually anyone can be big; it's harder to maintain a lower bodyfat% and show the muscle that's underneath, even if you lose a bit of it along the way. Take it from me sitting at 240 -- I love the way I feel at a cut up 208 far more than this lol
    Not always true man! When I was in the military, it was MUCH harder to be big than it was for me to be lean. My metabolism was ridiculously fast, and the amount of effort I expended just to hit 135 was immense! So basically, the amount of effort you expend to lean out equalled the amount of effort I expended to get big. No problem with that now though, since my exercise level has dropped now that I'm out! Now I'm expending the same amount of effort trying to lean out! Uggh, it never gets easier, does it!
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by diablosho View Post
    Not always true man! When I was in the military, it was MUCH harder to be big than it was for me to be lean. My metabolism was ridiculously fast, and the amount of effort I expended just to hit 135 was immense! So basically, the amount of effort you expend to lean out equalled the amount of effort I expended to get big. No problem with that now though, since my exercise level has dropped now that I'm out! Now I'm expending the same amount of effort trying to lean out! Uggh, it never gets easier, does it!
    Haha I suppose having a non-functioning thyroid for practically my whole life gives me a bit of a biased and/or jaded view
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.

Haha I suppose having a non-functioning thyroid for practically my whole life gives me a bit of a biased and/or jaded view
    I completely understand! Unfortunately, a lot of guys that can't lose weight think smaller people are wusses since they can't gain weight, and a lot of guys that can't gain weight think bigger guys are lazy! Thyroid hormones are POWERFUL! NOW I understand, after going from ectomorph to endomorph, that no matter where you are on the spectrum, achieving your goals and making your body do something it does NOT want to do is a LOT of work!!! So no judgement here for anybody !
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by diablosho View Post
    I completely understand! Unfortunately, a lot of guys that can't lose weight think smaller people are wusses since they can't gain weight, and a lot of guys that can't gain weight think bigger guys are lazy! Thyroid hormones are POWERFUL! NOW I understand, after going from ectomorph to endomorph, that no matter where you are on the spectrum, achieving your goals and making your body do something it does NOT want to do is a LOT of work!!! So no judgement here for anybody !
    Well stated, brother.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

subbed bro!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  22. Senior Member

I'm interested to know when you start feeling the strength gains from the trenazone...
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Man coming up from that starting point you are gonna look amazing Rick! I agree though, the time is now to get that damn arm out of the way so we can see those abs. I see the serratus peaking out from behind your arm. Man everything is so much leaner you are looking awesome!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

DAY 2

Thanks a lot for the compliments everyone. I guess I didnt even think about the fact that I'm covering up the midsection in my photos. I may go take a pic of that in a bit and post that up. I dont have that defined 6 pack yet, but I can tell its coming soon. In the right light I can see all six of them pretty well, but I cant wait until they are there in any light and defined. When I look back at where I started, I cant believe how much bodyfat I was holding. I know now that I never want to go back to that, and 10% is as high as I want to go from here on out if I can help it. I believe Lean Gains is that answer for me. This diet has one last thing to prove to me, before I decide to stay on it year round, and that is its ability to add in mass. If I can achieve that, then I may be doing IF indefinetely...

Last night woke up with a pretty big headache. I dont know if it was BP related or not, but I decided to just go with another day of .75ml Trenazone and 50mg Helladrol. I wanted to kinda start the dose out a little moderate and slowly work it up this week to hopefully alleviate some of those headaches and lethargy that seem to go away after a few days for most people. I felt pretty good today and my plan is to go to 1ml Trenazone and 75mg Helladrol. I noticed a libido increase today, as I just kept thinking about laying some pipe all day long, which is unnatural for me. It could be placebo I guess, but thought I would note it. I know for the most part libido increases happen the first couple weeks on cycle, and then a lot of times go down after that.

I sat down and figured up what I can do with 2 bottles of Trenazone for 6 week today to get the most out of it I can and here is what I came up with that will get me damn close to 6 weeks...

Trenazone: 1ml/1ml/1.5ml/1.5ml/2ml/2ml/ That dosing will get me most of 6 weeks shy a couple days. Thats the plan (subject to change of course)

It was cardio day/burn day today and it wasa pretty typical session. I was a bit leary this morning of doing my normal Adderllin/Ephedrine stack before cardio because of fearing that it would raise BP, but I decided to anyways and I didnt have any issues. I opted to go with level 15 incline on the treadmill at 3.5mph instead of jogging to keep the HR down a little bit and I still burned a good amount there and finished off with Elliptical HIIT for 15 minutes. All together a good 410 cals in 35 minutes

Diet is on point today and should end up as planned around 1800-1900 cals. Its back to the iron in the morning and back to eating big. My favorite days of the week!! I'm ready to kill some sh*t in the gym and kill some food too
    Recoverbro Elite
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

You're gonna get those headaches no matter what. I tied dropping the dose too and they didn't subside. Lasted for a couple days. I really think it's something to do with the carrier they use. Cause my BP was fine when I checked it, just crzy bad headaches...

Also I should let you know I didn't even get a full 30 days outta 1 bottle at 1ml. More like 21 days maybe a few more. So I think you're gonna really want another bottle cause 2ml is where it's at. I'd bump up to 2ml next week possibly if I was you.. I wasn't getting much strength gains or anything at all until I cranked er up to 2ml
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.

damn, if it weren't for this new found gyno of mine i would be starting a similar cycle. oh well though, no more hormone stuff for me can't wait to see these gains rick, im excited for ya! and ditto on the showing off the midsection (little homo) lol
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1308706593992.jpg
Views: 2002
Size:  31.3 KB

My ab shot....nothing real impressive yet, but its a work in progress. Its a little hard to see in this pic but you can make out everything in the right lighting. I really need to get a mirror in a better location, or get my wife to take some pics.

Thanks for the info on the Trenazone dosing BB. I thought people were getting pretty good results from 1ml, but if I need to get the dose up there I will and I will probably get that other bottle on the way next week.
    Recoverbro Elite
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Yeah I guess see how you're doing on 1ml bro. You may get decent results. Esp with the Hella.

Almost there bro! Def have lost a lot of BF.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.

I can see the abs man! Definitely in a different lighting, I can bet they're plainly visible. Just got a LITTLE bit to go!!! I'm willing to bet you this here cycle will get you there!
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.

NICE!! amazing difference
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Thanks guys!! A little ways to go yet, but I am getting closer to it every day. Another percent or so dropped I think will be a huge difference
    Recoverbro Elite
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looking good Rick, yeah i can see where you are talking about. I also know what a vanity light over a mirror can do to wash out the lines so that being said I can see the terrain of the abs even though there are not too many shadows accentuating them. Looking good man. Yeah you are right a 1% change at this point is almost night and day difference.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

^^^I agree with this 100%

Looking good Rick, keep it up. 1% will def make a HUGE dif at this point!
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.

Subbed. Looking to do a tren/epi cycle. Interested to see how the trenazone works for you.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Looking good Rick, yeah i can see where you are talking about. I also know what a vanity light over a mirror can do to wash out the lines so that being said I can see the terrain of the abs even though there are not too many shadows accentuating them. Looking good man. Yeah you are right a 1% change at this point is almost night and day difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    ^^^I agree with this 100%

Looking good Rick, keep it up. 1% will def make a HUGE dif at this point!
    Thanks Kleen and Morry. I am looking forward to getting those abs really shining through!!

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearLaunch View Post
    Subbed. Looking to do a tren/epi cycle. Interested to see how the trenazone works for you.
    Thanks for joining man. That combo would be nice too I love EPI

DAY 3

Went to 1ml Trenazone and 75mg Helladrol today. Havent really felt much yet, though I did have some great pumps in the gym. Strength was a tad up from last week, but most lifts were near the same. Vascularity appeared to be up some too which was nice. Diet is going to end up around 3500 cals which seems to be a good spot for now as I continue to lose at that level on workout days. I'm pretty sure I'm finding my good middle ground on cals that is working for recomp. I seem to fill up pretty good on these workout days and even though I weighed in at 170.5 this morning, I am pretty sure I will be somewhere around 172-173 in the morning. And then the next morning I will probably be back to around 170-171 following the burn day.

Now that I think I have found my sweet spot on cals for this recomp, I'm ready for the anabolics to kick in and get some nice strength gains and build some muscle all while getting ripped!!!
    Recoverbro Elite
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

i wish i could consume 1900 calories a day and not loose my mind, i consume about 2700-2800 but i also burn about 1k in my training ALONE (weights and cardio) so w/e

yuh lookin good bish
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

i wish i could consume 1900 calories a day and not loose my mind, i consume about 2700-2800 but i also burn about 1k in my training ALONE (weights and cardio) so w/e

yuh lookin good bish
    Believe me man, it gets hard for me on cardio days sometimes with 1800 Cal's. I feel like I'm hungry all day long. But knowing I have a big eating day coming helps get me through. I couldn't do it every day
    Recoverbro Elite
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Dexaprine will make that go away. Take a Dexaprine in the morning and forget about food for bout 12-14 hours unless you want to eat. I have been truly amazed with how well Dexaprine controls my appetite.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Dexaprine will make that go away. Take a Dexaprine in the morning and forget about food for bout 12-14 hours unless you want to eat. I have been truly amazed with how well Dexaprine controls my appetite.
    I'm going to have to look into that. If that does what you say it does then that would be awesome
    Recoverbro Elite
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Getting ready to go hit the cardio hard this morning and keep them Cal's down today. Let the sweat pour and burn some fat!!! Oh yeah!! Weighed in at 172 this morning as expected
    Recoverbro Elite
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 492
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 06:04 PM
  2. Very dry, shredded, lean gains
    By regalgto in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-13-2010, 03:29 AM
  3. Lean Gains
    By jrdd13 in forum Anabolics