last 8 weeks of cycle!

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Chest/Abs went very well.

    Focused on TUT, and squeezing each rep Training with Scott Bjork on the regular- will post pics of this cat- won Mr. Arizona 3x Western Regionals several times, and competed in nationals.....He only charges 40 bucks a session he wants me to compete locally next year... i may lol i dunno anyways


    Chest warmup 30lb dbells x 15
    Incline dumbell press 75x10x10x10
    Flat bench 70x10x10x10
    Decline 70x10x10x10
    dumbell flys 45x10x10x10

    got some new veins coming in on my right bicep- word

    abs


    cardio- upped it
    27 minutes
    calories burnt- 330
    distance 2.2 miles

    yuhz

    masteron better be here tomorrow or im going to be pissed
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html


  2. you will be more pissed once it gets there...haha
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Chest/Abs went very well.

    Focused on TUT, and squeezing each rep Training with Scott Bjork on the regular- will post pics of this cat- won Mr. Arizona 3x Western Regionals several times, and competed in nationals.....He only charges 40 bucks a session he wants me to compete locally next year... i may lol i dunno anyways


    Chest warmup 30lb dbells x 15
    Incline dumbell press 75x10x10x10
    Flat bench 70x10x10x10
    Decline 70x10x10x10
    dumbell flys 45x10x10x10

    got some new veins coming in on my right bicep- word

    abs


    cardio- upped it
    27 minutes
    calories burnt- 330
    distance 2.2 miles

    yuhz

    masteron better be here tomorrow or im going to be pissed
    Why the same weight for X amount of sets swhelly..... YOu gotta work harder and take some of them mother****ers to failure.. More like

    Incline DB - 60*10, 70*8, 80*6, 90*6

    I really feel once you do a weight at a certain amount of reps, no sense in doing that same weight for more and more sets, either up the weight and push harder or move on to something else.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Why the same weight for X amount of sets swhelly..... YOu gotta work harder and take some of them mother****ers to failure.. More like

    Incline DB - 60*10, 70*8, 80*6, 90*6

    I really feel once you do a weight at a certain amount of reps, no sense in doing that same weight for more and more sets, either up the weight and push harder or move on to something else.
    I certainly could have, and normally BBell, I do, but these reps where SLOWWWW and CONTROLLED( all of my reps are, but these where very concentrated) Got a great workout in.

    didnt read ur whole post, I agree, normally I do but i wanted to see what the heavy TUT, and focused muscle contractions would do just a little experiment)

    finally (NOT directed at you BBELL)
    my over all goals are bodybuilding, not power/strength training- i dontk now if I ever stated that?

    upping calories to 2700, I think that my metabolism could use some more fuel 2500 isnt cutting it not with cardio 6x a week and weights 5x a week- all clean just from 100 grams of fat to 130


    I was going on the advice of Scott. so yuh, next week will be higher weight lower reps, (8 rep range instead of 10) this was just a variation sir!


    **** ECA makes me tired as balls when It wears off..... weight still dropping pics to come friday!
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    I certainly could have, and normally BBell, I do, but these reps where SLOWWWW and CONTROLLED( all of my reps are, but these where very concentrated) Got a great workout in.

    didnt read ur whole post, I agree, normally I do but i wanted to see what the heavy TUT, and focused muscle contractions would do just a little experiment)

    finally (NOT directed at you BBELL)
    my over all goals are bodybuilding, not power/strength training- i dontk now if I ever stated that?

    upping calories to 2700, I think that my metabolism could use some more fuel 2500 isnt cutting it not with cardio 6x a week and weights 5x a week- all clean just from 100 grams of fat to 130


    I was going on the advice of Scott. so yuh, next week will be higher weight lower reps, (8 rep range instead of 10) this was just a variation sir!


    **** ECA makes me tired as balls when It wears off..... weight still dropping pics to come friday!
    NP man. What I laid out isn't really focused on powerlifting. I think it's better to pyramid up in weight and decrease reps. IME 6-8 reps is best for mass, and that last set you should be hitting failure at your 6th rep. If you have a workout partner have him take you past failure for a few forced reps from time to time. I just think you need to up your intensity in the gym and you will get better results bro. Your workouts just seem to easy my man.

  6. mow them weights down shwell!!!

  7. i dunno, im training with a dude who weighs 280 lbs....i mean...he is the real deal....competitor and all, i will talk to him, I know 6-8 is good, but TUT is too, and i mean 8 will net TUT...I will up weight see how the body reacts etc, if it is favorable in this situation then i will use it....cant hurt to give it a whirl cutting eh?
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Your workouts just seem to easy my man.
    I've always thought this. It was that or schwelly isn't very strong but I'm a horrible judge b/c I do some insane **** when I train. I've never tried to do tut reps but they do sound painful
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta

  9. tut is painful as **** lol

    i can dead 425 for multiple reps (6)
    squat 455 for multiple reps
    bench 285 for multiple reps

    but i feel i get better workouts in wtih the 8-10 range and since im focused on bodybuilding, i focus more on form, and reps.

    i can keep good form on deads in the 385-405 range
    good form on squats in the 405-425 range
    and bench form is good all the way up to my 325 max so yeah....


    but i mean hey its about learning and im down to do that
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  10. I agree 6 to 8 its death but effective
    •   
       


  11. alright then, squats tomorrow

    will be doing 385x8 405x8 350x8
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  12. What I try to do is 6-8 on all compound lifts. I'll do 8-10 on some different exercises though too, isolation and such.

    I don't know if I do TUT but all my presses and such are slow and controlled. Like bench, I'm never that guy thats bouncin' the ****in weight off his chest...

  13. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    What I try to do is 6-8 on all compound lifts. I'll do 8-10 on some different exercises though too, isolation and such.

    I don't know if I do TUT but all my presses and such are slow and controlled. Like bench, I'm never that guy thats bouncin' the ****in weight off his chest...
    Agreed, THAT GUY looks like an idioit- and is one

    yup

    breakfast- 6 whole organic eggs, 5 slices of turkey bacon....gunna be an epic day

    50mgs winstrol down the ol hatch,
    200mgs masteron(providing it arrives)

    and lots of cardio/weights today

    something to note- im still having bad night sweats- can t3 do this?
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Agreed, THAT GUY looks like an idioit- and is one

    yup

    breakfast- 6 whole organic eggs, 5 slices of turkey bacon....gunna be an epic day

    50mgs winstrol down the ol hatch,
    200mgs masteron(providing it arrives)

    and lots of cardio/weights today

    something to note- im still having bad night sweats- can t3 do this?
    I dunno man. I randomly get bad night sweats. Happens quite a bit actually...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Agreed, THAT GUY looks like an idioit- and is one

    yup

    breakfast- 6 whole organic eggs, 5 slices of turkey bacon....gunna be an epic day

    50mgs winstrol down the ol hatch,
    200mgs masteron(providing it arrives)

    and lots of cardio/weights today

    something to note- im still having bad night sweats- can t3 do this?
    ive read people having night sweats from t3..
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

  16. I seem to have the night sweats allot on cycle. Its just weird I can fall asleep in recliner and just wake up and sweat like I ran a mile.
    " PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY"
    Halovar Epol cycle log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/171900-kains-halovar-epol.html

  17. i thought you died and they deleted your old thread to cover up lol.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  18. LEG DAY ( I may put pics up tonight homo's)

    Warmup
    squat 45x15 135x10
    405x7(back started hurting?) 385x8 335x8
    Leg extensions 255x10 270x8 x8(supersetted with horizontal leg press 155x10 for 2 sets here)
    cardio was only 15 minutes- my body was telling me to stop, i could tell so i listend and stopped lol but im leaning out hella quick winstrol at 100mgs is drying me out, and fat is sliding the fock off like no other very very happy with progress thus far
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  19. well im just blasting away with 100mg winstrol ed I know winstrol is extremly toxic to the liver


    i dont care its the last 6 weeks here

    masteron tomorrow(please God)

    PCT

    double up on HCG last two weeks of cycle (500 iu 2x a week)
    Clomid 50/50/25/25
    exemestane: 12.5mgs ed
    Ostarine 12.5mgs ed
    GnRH first day of pct
    Phytoserms
    CJC 1295 WITH DAC


    calories will be upped to 3000 with cardio 2-3x a week

    weights will only be 4x a week
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    well im just blasting away with 100mg winstrol ed I know winstrol is extremly toxic to the liver


    i dont care its the last 6 weeks here

    masteron tomorrow(please God)

    PCT

    double up on HCG last two weeks of cycle (500 iu 2x a week)
    Clomid 50/50/25/25
    exemestane: 12.5mgs ed
    Ostarine 12.5mgs ed
    GnRH first day of pct
    Phytoserms
    CJC 1295 WITH DAC


    calories will be upped to 3000 with cardio 2-3x a week

    weights will only be 4x a week
    Pretty weak on the Clomid, I would at least double it for proper LH restoration.

    Also, I would delay the exemestane a bit as it has ATD like effects at the receptor, Possibly week 2 or 3.

    Ostarine can be suppressive even though theoretically it isn't supposed to be, at least anecdotally, I couldn't provide you with bloodwork as I just dont keep up with it that much.
    The Historic PES Legend

  21. Ya after that long of a cycle. I would do

    100/100/50/50

  22. hmmm i have heard that more clomid doesnt spell more HPTA/LH function, but some people say it does.....HELL i might as well right? better safe than sorry. I have acess to torem(wont touch tamox)

    hmmmmmmm choices choices

    will for sure start clomid high, and hold off on exem till week 2- clomid sky rockets e2 so yeah by week 2 it should be time to add in exem- possibly we shall see
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    hmmm i have heard that more clomid doesnt spell more HPTA/LH function, but some people say it does.....HELL i might as well right? better safe than sorry. I have acess to torem(wont touch tamox)

    hmmmmmmm choices choices

    will for sure start clomid high, and hold off on exem till week 2- clomid sky rockets e2 so yeah by week 2 it should be time to add in exem- possibly we shall see
    Schwelly, I ran Letro at a very low dose as you know, but I did it into the first week of PCT until I was sure there wasn't an estro issue, then I started Exem at 20mg for a week, then down to 10mg.

    Worked pretty well
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Schwelly, I ran Letro at a very low dose as you know, but I did it into the first week of PCT until I was sure there wasn't an estro issue, then I started Exem at 20mg for a week, then down to 10mg.

    Worked pretty well
    see i like this the logic here is sound i have letrozole on hand


    i may do this

    tomorrow is cardio only got focking class

    thursday is shoulders/cardio

    friday arms/cardio with big scott bjork
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    see i like this the logic here is sound i have letrozole on hand


    i may do this

    tomorrow is cardio only got focking class

    thursday is shoulders/cardio

    friday arms/cardio with big scott bjork
    good call on this morry.good pickup on the femara schwell I swear by the stuff.

  26. femara? whats that? torem?


    also since i upped my calories to 2700 im getting hungrier more often- i think my metabolic rate is increasing

    got some REAL t3 coming this other **** was fake... gunna start it when it arrives


    just got some extra cirricular cardio in- yuh YUH YUH!
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  27. femara is the trademark name for letro! Good progress brotha, excited to see what the coming weeks have in store for ya!

  28. this is it guys crunch time 6.5 wks left and 12 lbs to loose- no more cheat days, now controlling things like sodium intake.

    calories bumped down to 2500 refeed days no longer consit of 250-300g carbs but a small 200 once every 10th day..... this is that finale' gentlemen, i must accomplish my goal
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  29. wow man, you are killin it. nice numbers on the squat rack.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    this is it guys crunch time 6.5 wks left and 12 lbs to loose- no more cheat days, now controlling things like sodium intake.

    calories bumped down to 2500 refeed days no longer consit of 250-300g carbs but a small 200 once every 10th day..... this is that finale' gentlemen, i must accomplish my goal
    YOU BETTER BISH!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 10 weeks SD pulse vs. 3 weeks SD normal cycle
    By Gonzogo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 10:00 PM
  2. Should I cut my SD cycle to just 2 weeks?
    By MrUniverse09 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-12-2005, 12:30 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-08-2005, 03:20 AM
  4. 8 weeks M1t cycle
    By mass_builder in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 11-15-2003, 12:12 AM
Log in
Log in