last 8 weeks of cycle!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm kinda curious about these "carb blockers"......do they prevent the insulin spike, too, or just let the carbs go unabsorbed?

Inquiring minds need to know!!
Gluco**** e does:
It regulates blood sugar
it prevents insulin spike
it blocks 30% of carbohyrdate absorbed by body

no dangers with it like Insulin
**** I JUST FOUND OUT THE TEST I SWITCHED TOO- THOUGHT IT WAS TEST CYP- RE READ LABEL- ITS 1- TEST CYP WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well,well... how did that happen?

actually you should be happy. screw the idea of needing test in a cycle all the time, and what i have read from user feedback 1-test was incredible and as an injectable it should be crazy and help lean you out too.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well,well... how did that happen?

actually you should be happy. screw the idea of needing test in a cycle all the time, and what i have read from user feedback 1-test was incredible and as an injectable it should be crazy and help lean you out too.
1-test IS good but my sex drive has taken a hit, and yeahhhh its got a 2:1 ratio.

supplier made a mistake obviously

50ml's mast still on the way FUKC and i got 10ml's test 350 otw too. I dont know wtf is going on lol OMG

still hitting winnie at 75mgs i guess now its 1-test at 700mgs every week :eek:

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hehe, how long you been on that 1-test now?

that will be fun, masteron, 1-test, winstrol...

did someone ever mention your were nuts? lol
think i'll do the same, just tren instead of winny. too bad we dont have 1-test in germany. hm

masteron/tren/primo/var/epistane/superdrol/geneticmanipulation/radioactiveplutoniuminjection? yeah, that sounds good :)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1-testosterone has an anabolic androgenic ratio of 2:1

it is NOT the same as testosterone, it does not cause bloat, and is good for lean gains, and promoting fat loss

its like test- on steroids kinda

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay got confirmation masteron will be here soon very soon along with TNE(test no ester)

UPDATEEEEEEEEEE

Back-
Pullups(bw)x10x9x7 up in reps
bbellrows205x8x8x8
lat pulldownsss- 180x10 195x10 150x10(concentrated)
closegriprows 120x12x12x12
dumbell rows60x10x10x10(way to easy)
cardio

carbs-up to 115- all fruits- no grains

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoulders
military press 45lbs x20
135x15
155x12
175x9
pumps where insane

barbell raises 40lbsx12x12x12 pumps insane again

lateral raises 15x12x12x12

reardumbell pulls
20x12x12 25x12

cardio 23 minutes- 300 calories down

diet was a little sloppy today
had some BAKED CHICKEN WINGS with terriaky sauce, but hey im not binging on cookies/icecream like is my habit- im done with all that

so yes i have added back in carbs, but i think i liked fat loss better with 50< grams of carbohyrdates so this is whut im doing

with breakfast
1/2 apple- roughly 15 carbs

post workout 1 whole apple- 20-30 carbs

and thats it, i figure, when pct comes i will add in more fructose, and some beans for carbs (black beans) and keep carbs low throughout summer, then when i start to bulk again i will use grains, until then carbs will be low with fats high- my body just responds better to this i am finding out.

well tommorrow is an off day so
abs/calves and doing a good 45 minutes of cardio

aight biatches

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
listen bish, i was doing isolation/tut form here, if i wanted i would be doing 40 lbs but i dont care about how much weight i lift, i care about how much weight it looks like i lift bish ass bish

bodybuilding- isn't all about weight, its about sculpting the muscles there

homo

so :whiner:
:*******:
:firedevil:

besides one week is HEAVY next week light(isolation TUT) i find my body reacts very well to this on a cut, if i was bulking i would be hitting heavy every week

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
like this is how i do

week one
chest heavy (barbell bench, heavy dips, heavy flies, heavy incline)
Back heavy(heavy lats, heavy mid/up/low back)
shoulders heavy
day off
arms heavy(deads done here)
Legs heavy
all reps in heavy week are 6-8

week 2
chest- sculpting/tut- all dumbell work here with concentrated SLOW movements
back some tut, but mostly higher reps
shoulders- tut- lots of dumbell work here higher reps
day off
arms- super set bi/tris
legs- no squats other movements

I promise you- bodybuilding is not about POWER its way different(this is directed solely at you bbellbeast- as you are not an idiot and have good exerpience this is just a general statement) its about volumization, form, repititions, and lastly strength.

to summerize- i would rather be able to squat 350 12 -15 times than 450 5 times

this comes from a national level competitor- scott bjork who has kinda taken me under his wing- yes he lifts at my gym, and yes im getting pics so IT DID HAPPEN ***S

yuh

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
there is only pne problem. conditioning of muscle fibres. the muscle adapts to the highest load and builds a protective layer. this is also known as the rbe, repeated bout effect. very quickly this weight becomes ineffective at traumatizing the muscle so no more growth is happening. lowering the weight will do nothing, no matter how much pump, tut, isolation etc.
the only way to trigger growth is to train above current level of conditioning. it doesnt need to be high and can be partially reversed, so extremely heavy weights are not needed, but lowering weight will result in muscle loss.

it may be a slightly different story on lots of androgens though. after a certain level the rbe is eliminated basically but i am not 100% sure on the science behind that.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
there is only pne problem. conditioning of muscle fibres. the muscle adapts to the highest load and builds a protective layer. this is also known as the rbe, repeated bout effect. very quickly this weight becomes ineffective at traumatizing the muscle so no more growth is happening. lowering the weight will do nothing, no matter how much pump, tut, isolation etc.
the only way to trigger growth is to train above current level of conditioning. it doesnt need to be high and can be partially reversed, so extremely heavy weights are not needed, but lowering weight will result in muscle loss.

it may be a slightly different story on lots of androgens though. after a certain level the rbe is eliminated basically but i am not 100% sure on the science behind that.
this is true- if reps are kept the same- but when you increase repitition, then the muscle is put under a new workload, because- its doing more reps of said weight

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im sorry, im going to take the word of someone who has their NPC card over anyone on this site- the guy weighs 285 lbs- he is a monster.

key- increase weight with reps=growth

if i can up weight, while keeping reps high- growth occours

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i understand. but what i am stating is science. actually in terms of traumatization every rep is the same. thats why custering works.
im sure this competitor has many valuable experiences more than me or others on this board, but the sheer accumulation of muscle tissue in this case is not due to knowledge but genetics, diet, steroids and discipline. surely there are many things necessary for competition other than simply getting bigger since there are many big guys but not many who are good enough to compete.

however, if you feel what you are doing is working then by all means keep doing it, i have also learned to go by intuition rather than by pure scientific facts. also, training should be fun and surely is when training with someone so advanced.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
1-testosterone has an anabolic androgenic ratio of 2:1

it is NOT the same as testosterone, it does not cause bloat, and is good for lean gains, and promoting fat loss

its like test- on steroids kinda
Its actually very potent, about 2x as anabolic as test

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i understand. but what i am stating is science. actually in terms of traumatization every rep is the same. thats why custering works.
im sure this competitor has many valuable experiences more than me or others on this board, but the sheer accumulation of muscle tissue in this case is not due to knowledge but genetics, diet, steroids and discipline. surely there are many things necessary for competition other than simply getting bigger since there are many big guys but not many who are good enough to compete.

however, if you feel what you are doing is working then by all means keep doing it, i have also learned to go by intuition rather than by pure scientific facts. also, training should be fun and surely is when training with someone so advanced.
no no no im not disagreeing what im doing is this

increasing weight while keeping reps high, as im not trying to buiold right now

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And man, I hate to break it to you... You honestly don't know what you're doing. For how many months you've been on(i lost count) and for how much AAS you've taken, not that great of results. Yeah you've lost weight, honestly you could have done this without AAS, with proper diet/cardio/training.

You seem to think you have all this mass hidden under the fat. But now that it's almost gone, you really don't show much mass. Esp for how long you've been on and how much AAS etc.

Take a look at guys like morry, and quarcus. They made an amazing transformation in under 12 weeks. These guys know what they're doing. You on the other hand have been on for what 6-12 months and what progress have you made? Lost some weight finally? Have you gained any muscle? Doesn't look like it really in the pics. You could have easily done this natty. But instead you pump numerous AAS into your body thinking thats the solution.

So don't put me on blast schwell. I know what bodybuilding is about and am way more experienced than you.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And man, I hate to break it to you... You honestly don't know what you're doing. For how many months you've been on(i lost count) and for how much AAS you've taken, not that great of results. Yeah you've lost weight, honestly you could have done this without AAS, with proper diet/cardio/training.

You seem to think you have all this mass hidden under the fat. But now that it's almost gone, you really don't show much mass. Esp for how long you've been on and how much AAS etc.

Take a look at guys like morry, and quarcus. They made an amazing transformation in under 12 weeks. These guys know what they're doing. You on the other hand have been on for what 6-12 months and what progress have you made? Lost some weight finally? Have you gained any muscle? Doesn't look like it really in the pics. You could have easily done this natty. But instead you pump numerous AAS into your body thinking thats the solution.

So don't put me on blast schwell. I know what bodybuilding is about and am way more experienced than you.
Blast? im not blasting you, i never said you dont know what your talking about? In fact i even said you are experienced!

i have actually! My fat is not almost gone sir, i still need 20lbs gone, and as far as lbm gains go- i have actually aquired substantial size- in fact it has given me stretch marks i gained to much too quickly.

so in conclusion: I know your experienced, if i said you weren't then i dont know what I was thinking.
and i must disagree with you in saying i haven't made much progress,
and i must agree with you that in the future i will not use as much AAS

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
here are cycle progression pics though- well nvm i dont have em on camera ne more but here
these first two are from about 7 months ago

and the last ones are current- so, i am happy with my progress, but in the future i have found i am going to use less AAS either way

ohhh actually here are more pre cycle and som more current

so yes i think i have made good progress sir, on this point i disagree with you

Attachments

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
listen bish, i was doing isolation/tut form here, if i wanted i would be doing 40 lbs but i dont care about how much weight i lift, i care about how much weight it looks like i lift bish ass bish

bodybuilding- isn't all about weight, its about sculpting the muscles there

homo

so :whiner:
:*******:
:firedevil:

besides one week is HEAVY next week light(isolation TUT) i find my body reacts very well to this on a cut, if i was bulking i would be hitting heavy every week
like this is how i do

week one
chest heavy (barbell bench, heavy dips, heavy flies, heavy incline)
Back heavy(heavy lats, heavy mid/up/low back)
shoulders heavy
day off
arms heavy(deads done here)
Legs heavy
all reps in heavy week are 6-8

week 2
chest- sculpting/tut- all dumbell work here with concentrated SLOW movements
back some tut, but mostly higher reps
shoulders- tut- lots of dumbell work here higher reps
day off
arms- super set bi/tris
legs- no squats other movements

I promise you- bodybuilding is not about POWER its way different(this is directed solely at you bbellbeast- as you are not an idiot and have good exerpience this is just a general statement) its about volumization, form, repititions, and lastly strength.

to summerize- i would rather be able to squat 350 12 -15 times than 450 5 times

this comes from a national level competitor- scott bjork who has kinda taken me under his wing- yes he lifts at my gym, and yes im getting pics so IT DID HAPPEN ***S

yuh
Ok.

Guess I just took these as a bit disrespectful schwell.

What I see in your pics, I honestly think you could have made this progress natty. I really do. Or in alot less time with ALOT less AAS. See how some of these other guys are working so damn hard. quarcus was doing fasted cardio everyday, not 1 day off from the gym, no cheats ever. What I'm saying is I feel you need to put more work in to get the results you seek and use less AAS.

Thats all. It takes alot to piss me off, and I guess I took your posts the wrong way.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
agreed, i should have used LESS AAS, and in the future im going to.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
agreed, i should have used LESS AAS, and in the future im going to.
That's good to hear. One can achieve great results in just 12 weeks. But you gotta put the work in man! I mean some serious work! Look at that boy morry, intense ass workouts plus alot of cardio. Look at quarcus log if you haven't.. I just hope you recover fast and don't have any issues from being on so long. I know you'll have a solid PCT so you should be fine.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established

I'm sorry to this man, but it has to said...I completely agree with this statement. I don't post much on this board but have been lurking for the past 2 years or so...

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no one apologize for posting their opinions PLEASE. Im not thin skinned, and if someone sais something in a respectful manner, then why should I be upset????

I agree, i should have used less AAS, but I am happy with my results,

Im not going to argue, there is no point. Im not saying i know everything about bodybuilding- thats ignorant, i have alot more to learn no doubt. But im pleased with my body which for me is what it's about....anyways tomorrow is going to be chest/abs/cardio

im doing something new here

im going to do heavy weight with as much reps as i can

talkin 230-240 on bench press for 8 four sets etc

incorperating some new things

cardio is going to be upped to 30 minutes and yuh

kain1012

Awards
rock on schwell

and dont forget to send me the info on the bicep sculpting ;)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay, i have had this up my sleave

pct begins in 2 days.

it will be 6 weeks long

i will be saving masteron prop for a future run, when i cycle again it will probably be another cut to really get lean

here is diet/training layout
split
day 1 chest/abs/cardio
day 2 off
day 3 legs/arms
day 4 cardio
day 5 back/shoulders
day6 cardio
day 7-repeat.

diet- on days with weights AND cardio-3000 calories
carbs-150 (from fruits/beans NO GRAINS)
protein-350
fats-100
on days with just weights-2800 calories
carbs-100
protein 350
fats-100
on off(cardio days) 2500 calories
carbs-50
protein 300-350
fats-80-100
refeed days are out of the picture- as I now have carbs consistently in the diet there is no need for them

reps will be lowerd to the 8 rep range

diet- fruits, olive oil/almond butter/eggs for fats
protein- chicken/eggs/whey/LEAN beef/fish for protein

supplements
clomiphene
phytoserms
Ostarine-15mgs ed
CJC 1295 WITH DAC
creatine/bcaa/multi etc.

next cycle- is no sooner than august/september- but probably round OCT.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont know why people always refer to morrys results. he does look fantastic and has great strength but if someone on a german forum reads his dosage he would be banned...lol. and he has done lots of stuff in the past, including igf, etc.
granted his cycle was a success and i am in no way trying to critizice, but you have to realize that schwell didnt have the same base.

and yes, schwells cycle was too long, and too many compounds, but he is not stupid, if he doesnt tolerate something he takes it out, as opposed to the people who plan there 12 weeker, get everything in advance and then suffer 12 weeks through tren horror and 4 weeks through clomid emotiona..that to me is much more dumb.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
those pics are from longer than 7 months ago :study: you've been on this cycle nearly that long. you started in november

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
those where pre cycle ehh, didnt have any previous though

they where like 9 months ago

cycle has been 5 months

i will post bloods i have a pct log going

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok.

Guess I just took these as a bit disrespectful schwell.

What I see in your pics, I honestly think you could have made this progress natty. I really do. Or in alot less time with ALOT less AAS. See how some of these other guys are working so damn hard. quarcus was doing fasted cardio everyday, not 1 day off from the gym, no cheats ever. What I'm saying is I feel you need to put more work in to get the results you seek and use less AAS.

Thats all. It takes alot to piss me off, and I guess I took your posts the wrong way.
I'm sorry to this man, but it has to said...I completely agree with this statement. I don't post much on this board but have been lurking for the past 2 years or so...
Agreed with these. I have no experience of steroid use so cannot testify to how much you can change your body in that time with the right drugs.

To me, the changes made were not impressive enough to warrant the 'excessive' use. Excessive being subjective.

A lot of people kept saying "silence the haters" etc as if he was answering queries with sheer results and leading from the front. To me this was not the case, it was more that people gave up on offering opposing views. The results were not enough to silence my concerns, I just stopped entering the thread.

As long as he is happy with the results for the drugs taken then congratulations to him. It isn't to say everyone else would be happy with the same results but that isn't the point.

Continue doing whatever you are doing, best of luck.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pct log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/173996-schwellingtons-pct.html

next cycle- much more moderate as i had to learn the hard way- gains to infact slow down after about 15 weeks- i suppose it's either the androgen receptor downregulation theory(i say theory because it isn't yet conclusive as to whether or not these receptors become clogged, although in my experience SOMETHING HAPPENS) or the chemical in the body known as myostatin- which regulates growth in a human being kicks in.

next cycle will NOT exceed 16 weeks- probably be around 12 probably keeping it at 12

next cycle

1-12 test prop 500mg/wk
1-4 anadrol 100mg ed
1-12 NPP 400mg/wk

cycle wont begin til i have shed the rest of bodyfat

no im not cutting in pct- details are in pct log, but after pct I WILL cut with OSTARINE/cjc1295

anyways thanks for following to everyone, and like the britt said, If I am happy, thats all I really care about, im not trying to prove anything, just enjoying the journy AND CONTINUING TO LEARN ALONG THE WAY!

this concludes my first cycle!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks bro! ^^^^^ okay so those where pre cycle....

look at me now, packed on NICE mass and cut alot of fat. NO I DID NOT NEED THE AMOUNT OF AAS I USED AND I WILL NEVER USE THIS AMOUNT AGAIN

but i made great progress, and to summerize

i have learned to difficult way More is not better with AAS

time+AAS+training+diet= growth

dont NEED aas for growth- they just speed it up

props 2k1s

here r more post cycle pics

Attachments

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, pic #2 shows some progress! Esp in those legs. But man you got some weird posing brah, need to work on that a little :lol:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, pic #2 shows some progress! Esp in those legs. But man you got some weird posing brah, need to work on that a little :lol:
LOL agreed

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
And too much AAS or not, you're still alive, seem healthy, still able to hit the weights, post about it, etc, so I say THANKS!!!! For doing this kerazy cycle for all to see for ourselves just what happens when a sh!tload of AAS is cycled against almost all advice, and for posting how you felt, how the intensity was, what side effects, etc, and of course the pics.....

Definately a learning experience!!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And too much AAS or not, you're still alive, seem healthy, still able to hit the weights, post about it, etc, so I say THANKS!!!! For doing this kerazy cycle for all to see for ourselves just what happens when a sh!tload of AAS is cycled against almost all advice, and for posting how you felt, how the intensity was, what side effects, etc, and of course the pics.....

Definately a learning experience!!
yes, i will never use that much again my next cycle is much more conservative lol learning experience for sure