last 8 weeks of cycle!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. i will limit fast proteins to post workout only

    any other time i eat wpi/greek yougurt i will throw some almonds in there as fats slow down digestion? Will this work?

    tyuh i should be sleeping too
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html


  2. mmm greek yogurt

    Chobani = 14 grams protein and only 140 calories what more could you want

  3. Clearly I can't possibly understand what was said that wasn't previously, either way it seems infantile to punish schwell, by removing his log, rather than banning the individual making the comment.

    Still, your progress is undeniable. Hope you get healthy bloods back(get a lipid panel too!) At your conclusion
    •   
       


  4. Guys due to family emergency i will not be able to update the log for a week rest assured, im going to continue cutting, and step it up this week by lowering calories 180 and upping cardio.
    Im also dropping trenbolone, it makes me too angry, and snappy and is not worth it to me at this point. On every other compound i have never had rage issues- on tren i have not okay with me.

    So without further ado suck it, and will report in next week


    later homo's
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Guys due to family emergency i will not be able to update the log for a week rest assured, im going to continue cutting, and step it up this week by lowering calories 180 and upping cardio.
    Im also dropping trenbolone, it makes me too angry, and snappy and is not worth it to me at this point. On every other compound i have never had rage issues- on tren i have not okay with me.

    So without further ado suck it, and will report in next week


    later homo's
    I'll be waiting with bells on bro!!!

    Not sure what that means besides I'll be here in a week

    I probably call you this weekend anyhow bish....
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

  6. so which one of your is bert and which one is ernie
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta

  7. LOL.....or Fanboy and Chum Chum
    True story:

    I give a f**K!!

  8. I'm Ernie or Chum Chum.....
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

  9. I'm Ernie or Chum Chum.....


    Morry, isn't Ernie the one who takes it in the ***? :/
    Dunno bro. I thought they were a character on a kids show . but I'm starting to think that I was duped and maybe they are butt loving porn stars.
    If this is the case shame on whoever posted.
    If not, I more than assure my a$$ isn't "taking" anything.

    Now what about Ernie eating Burt's chum?.......
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

  10. Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta

  11. Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    oh I really hope thats fake and not a real wedding

  12. the gay community claims that bert and ernie are gay and the photo isn't from sesame street. I didn't know that when I made the initial joke about bert and ernie.

    But you gotta admit, odd friendship
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta

  13. wtf get this **** out of here, had a chance to update log, trenbolone has been dropped due to anger while on it- which isnt okay with me.

    winstrol oral is in the mix
    masteron will be here tomorrow. Still loosing fat, it just SEEMS slower because im leaner already but i can tell more and more its coming off.


    today was a quick back session with the focus on lats
    pullups body weight (225?)x8x8x5
    close grip cable rows 155x10 135x10 105x10(TUT)
    lat pulldowns 210x8x8x8
    hammer strength row 90x10x10x10
    deadlifts 345x8x8x8


    no cardio as i worked an 8 hour shift shortly after this

    diet was clean full of lean beef, eggs, whey, yogurt, etc good stuff

    tomorrow is chest not expecting alot- try working your back good, and then hitting your chest the next day- lemme know what you think


    yuh chest/abs tomorrow/cardio/omgz
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  14. sucks about the closed thread bro hope this one stays up.I wondered why I couldn't find your other thread and now I know why.random thought time bro.

    had a random thought the other day while talking to a guy at the gym about need to build muscle's GEAR product and it made me think of you since you are near the end of your cycle.

    GEAR would appear to be a great add on during the tail end where you are trying to hold onto gains or keep things level and make the most of what you have worked for.

    just a random .

  15. Nice updates Schwell!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  16. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    I will, im not certain why, i have an idea, since it has gone on for this long, then a member came in and started stirring up trouble so im guessing he appealed to the mods to delete it- but im not certain and it aint a big deal that was way to clogged anyways

    looking forward to the mast getting here
    Really now? I know you are talking about myself, so quit taking back shots.

    Do you really believe I appealed to a damn mod to delete your ****ing thread? Instead of trying to take quiet little shots, why not ask a damn mod why it was deleted instead of guessing. My conspiracy theory is they don't want a liability on their site, forum owners have a liability of what is contained on their website.

    EDIT: Wow, disregard. I was WAY off base and apologize. I did not realize someone wished scwhells death or something like that. Again, I apologize for jumping to conclusions since me and schwell have butted heads.

    My apology offering:
    The Historic PES Legend

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Really now? I know you are talking about myself, so quit taking back shots.

    Do you really believe I appealed to a damn mod to delete your ****ing thread? Instead of trying to take quiet little shots, why not ask a damn mod why it was deleted instead of guessing. My conspiracy theory is they don't want a liability on their site, forum owners have a liability of what is contained on their website.

    EDIT: Wow, disregard. I was WAY off base and apologize. I did not realize someone wished scwhells death or something like that. Again, I apologize for jumping to conclusions since me and schwell have butted heads.
    My apology offering:
    Admirable apology which I would rep you for if I could give you any more. I would have deleted the entire response and saved face.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Admirable apology which I would rep you for if I could give you any more. I would have deleted the entire response and saved face.
    yeah, i would rather just own it and admit my mistake. People here already know I am hard headed! No secret there!

    I blame narcissism!
    The Historic PES Legend

  19. going to train chest/abs with 30 minutes cardio

    t3 dropped to 50mcg today and will be ramped down to 25 mcg in 5 days time


    using ECA


    sitting at about 223 right now which is okay...8 more lbs to go
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    yeah, i would rather just own it and admit my mistake. People here already know I am hard headed! No secret there!

    I blame narcissism!
    Nothing wrong with that!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

  21. Chest/Abs went very well.

    Focused on TUT, and squeezing each rep Training with Scott Bjork on the regular- will post pics of this cat- won Mr. Arizona 3x Western Regionals several times, and competed in nationals.....He only charges 40 bucks a session he wants me to compete locally next year... i may lol i dunno anyways


    Chest warmup 30lb dbells x 15
    Incline dumbell press 75x10x10x10
    Flat bench 70x10x10x10
    Decline 70x10x10x10
    dumbell flys 45x10x10x10

    got some new veins coming in on my right bicep- word

    abs


    cardio- upped it
    27 minutes
    calories burnt- 330
    distance 2.2 miles

    yuhz

    masteron better be here tomorrow or im going to be pissed
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  22. you will be more pissed once it gets there...haha

  23. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Chest/Abs went very well.

    Focused on TUT, and squeezing each rep Training with Scott Bjork on the regular- will post pics of this cat- won Mr. Arizona 3x Western Regionals several times, and competed in nationals.....He only charges 40 bucks a session he wants me to compete locally next year... i may lol i dunno anyways


    Chest warmup 30lb dbells x 15
    Incline dumbell press 75x10x10x10
    Flat bench 70x10x10x10
    Decline 70x10x10x10
    dumbell flys 45x10x10x10

    got some new veins coming in on my right bicep- word

    abs


    cardio- upped it
    27 minutes
    calories burnt- 330
    distance 2.2 miles

    yuhz

    masteron better be here tomorrow or im going to be pissed
    Why the same weight for X amount of sets swhelly..... YOu gotta work harder and take some of them mother****ers to failure.. More like

    Incline DB - 60*10, 70*8, 80*6, 90*6

    I really feel once you do a weight at a certain amount of reps, no sense in doing that same weight for more and more sets, either up the weight and push harder or move on to something else.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Why the same weight for X amount of sets swhelly..... YOu gotta work harder and take some of them mother****ers to failure.. More like

    Incline DB - 60*10, 70*8, 80*6, 90*6

    I really feel once you do a weight at a certain amount of reps, no sense in doing that same weight for more and more sets, either up the weight and push harder or move on to something else.
    I certainly could have, and normally BBell, I do, but these reps where SLOWWWW and CONTROLLED( all of my reps are, but these where very concentrated) Got a great workout in.

    didnt read ur whole post, I agree, normally I do but i wanted to see what the heavy TUT, and focused muscle contractions would do just a little experiment)

    finally (NOT directed at you BBELL)
    my over all goals are bodybuilding, not power/strength training- i dontk now if I ever stated that?

    upping calories to 2700, I think that my metabolism could use some more fuel 2500 isnt cutting it not with cardio 6x a week and weights 5x a week- all clean just from 100 grams of fat to 130


    I was going on the advice of Scott. so yuh, next week will be higher weight lower reps, (8 rep range instead of 10) this was just a variation sir!


    **** ECA makes me tired as balls when It wears off..... weight still dropping pics to come friday!
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    I certainly could have, and normally BBell, I do, but these reps where SLOWWWW and CONTROLLED( all of my reps are, but these where very concentrated) Got a great workout in.

    didnt read ur whole post, I agree, normally I do but i wanted to see what the heavy TUT, and focused muscle contractions would do just a little experiment)

    finally (NOT directed at you BBELL)
    my over all goals are bodybuilding, not power/strength training- i dontk now if I ever stated that?

    upping calories to 2700, I think that my metabolism could use some more fuel 2500 isnt cutting it not with cardio 6x a week and weights 5x a week- all clean just from 100 grams of fat to 130


    I was going on the advice of Scott. so yuh, next week will be higher weight lower reps, (8 rep range instead of 10) this was just a variation sir!


    **** ECA makes me tired as balls when It wears off..... weight still dropping pics to come friday!
    NP man. What I laid out isn't really focused on powerlifting. I think it's better to pyramid up in weight and decrease reps. IME 6-8 reps is best for mass, and that last set you should be hitting failure at your 6th rep. If you have a workout partner have him take you past failure for a few forced reps from time to time. I just think you need to up your intensity in the gym and you will get better results bro. Your workouts just seem to easy my man.

  26. mow them weights down shwell!!!

  27. i dunno, im training with a dude who weighs 280 lbs....i mean...he is the real deal....competitor and all, i will talk to him, I know 6-8 is good, but TUT is too, and i mean 8 will net TUT...I will up weight see how the body reacts etc, if it is favorable in this situation then i will use it....cant hurt to give it a whirl cutting eh?
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  28. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Your workouts just seem to easy my man.
    I've always thought this. It was that or schwelly isn't very strong but I'm a horrible judge b/c I do some insane **** when I train. I've never tried to do tut reps but they do sound painful
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta

  29. tut is painful as **** lol

    i can dead 425 for multiple reps (6)
    squat 455 for multiple reps
    bench 285 for multiple reps

    but i feel i get better workouts in wtih the 8-10 range and since im focused on bodybuilding, i focus more on form, and reps.

    i can keep good form on deads in the 385-405 range
    good form on squats in the 405-425 range
    and bench form is good all the way up to my 325 max so yeah....


    but i mean hey its about learning and im down to do that
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  30. I agree 6 to 8 its death but effective

  31. alright then, squats tomorrow

    will be doing 385x8 405x8 350x8
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  32. What I try to do is 6-8 on all compound lifts. I'll do 8-10 on some different exercises though too, isolation and such.

    I don't know if I do TUT but all my presses and such are slow and controlled. Like bench, I'm never that guy thats bouncin' the ****in weight off his chest...

  33. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    What I try to do is 6-8 on all compound lifts. I'll do 8-10 on some different exercises though too, isolation and such.

    I don't know if I do TUT but all my presses and such are slow and controlled. Like bench, I'm never that guy thats bouncin' the ****in weight off his chest...
    Agreed, THAT GUY looks like an idioit- and is one

    yup

    breakfast- 6 whole organic eggs, 5 slices of turkey bacon....gunna be an epic day

    50mgs winstrol down the ol hatch,
    200mgs masteron(providing it arrives)

    and lots of cardio/weights today

    something to note- im still having bad night sweats- can t3 do this?
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  34. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Agreed, THAT GUY looks like an idioit- and is one

    yup

    breakfast- 6 whole organic eggs, 5 slices of turkey bacon....gunna be an epic day

    50mgs winstrol down the ol hatch,
    200mgs masteron(providing it arrives)

    and lots of cardio/weights today

    something to note- im still having bad night sweats- can t3 do this?
    I dunno man. I randomly get bad night sweats. Happens quite a bit actually...

  35. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Agreed, THAT GUY looks like an idioit- and is one

    yup

    breakfast- 6 whole organic eggs, 5 slices of turkey bacon....gunna be an epic day

    50mgs winstrol down the ol hatch,
    200mgs masteron(providing it arrives)

    and lots of cardio/weights today

    something to note- im still having bad night sweats- can t3 do this?
    ive read people having night sweats from t3..
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

  36. I seem to have the night sweats allot on cycle. Its just weird I can fall asleep in recliner and just wake up and sweat like I ran a mile.
    " PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY"
    Halovar Epol cycle log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/171900-kains-halovar-epol.html

  37. i thought you died and they deleted your old thread to cover up lol.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  38. LEG DAY ( I may put pics up tonight homo's)

    Warmup
    squat 45x15 135x10
    405x7(back started hurting?) 385x8 335x8
    Leg extensions 255x10 270x8 x8(supersetted with horizontal leg press 155x10 for 2 sets here)
    cardio was only 15 minutes- my body was telling me to stop, i could tell so i listend and stopped lol but im leaning out hella quick winstrol at 100mgs is drying me out, and fat is sliding the fock off like no other very very happy with progress thus far
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  39. well im just blasting away with 100mg winstrol ed I know winstrol is extremly toxic to the liver


    i dont care its the last 6 weeks here

    masteron tomorrow(please God)

    PCT

    double up on HCG last two weeks of cycle (500 iu 2x a week)
    Clomid 50/50/25/25
    exemestane: 12.5mgs ed
    Ostarine 12.5mgs ed
    GnRH first day of pct
    Phytoserms
    CJC 1295 WITH DAC


    calories will be upped to 3000 with cardio 2-3x a week

    weights will only be 4x a week
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  40. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    well im just blasting away with 100mg winstrol ed I know winstrol is extremly toxic to the liver


    i dont care its the last 6 weeks here

    masteron tomorrow(please God)

    PCT

    double up on HCG last two weeks of cycle (500 iu 2x a week)
    Clomid 50/50/25/25
    exemestane: 12.5mgs ed
    Ostarine 12.5mgs ed
    GnRH first day of pct
    Phytoserms
    CJC 1295 WITH DAC


    calories will be upped to 3000 with cardio 2-3x a week

    weights will only be 4x a week
    Pretty weak on the Clomid, I would at least double it for proper LH restoration.

    Also, I would delay the exemestane a bit as it has ATD like effects at the receptor, Possibly week 2 or 3.

    Ostarine can be suppressive even though theoretically it isn't supposed to be, at least anecdotally, I couldn't provide you with bloodwork as I just dont keep up with it that much.
    The Historic PES Legend
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 10 weeks SD pulse vs. 3 weeks SD normal cycle
    By Gonzogo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 09:00 PM
  2. Should I cut my SD cycle to just 2 weeks?
    By MrUniverse09 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-12-2005, 11:30 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-08-2005, 02:20 AM
  4. 8 weeks M1t cycle
    By mass_builder in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 11-14-2003, 11:12 PM
Log in
Log in