My 8 month, GH/AAS/Igf-1 R3 cycle. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

My 8 month, GH/AAS/Igf-1 R3 cycle.

Page 3 of 3 First 123

the gains sticking?

Yes, I have retained all my gains this far, this includes both muscle gained and fat lost.

However vascularity and muscle pumps are gone. By muscle pumps i mean the tightness and fullness i kept a few days after lifting a body part.

As for the GH, i can't say i feel much of ****en anything from it. I never got the numb hands or the needle feelings, or carpell tunnel that most users experience. I mean i know this is a GOOD thing, but at least then i would know at least that its doing it's thing.

A 4 pound muscle gain and 1.5lb fat loss in 3 weeks is pretty good. Good luck with the rest of your cycle.
    •   

Quote Originally Posted by Manu20
    A 4 pound muscle gain and 1.5lb fat loss in 3 weeks is pretty good. Good luck with the rest of your cycle.
    Not too bad at all, it's always nice to have a compound that helps you lose fat while gaining muscle. I think this supplement would really kick ass in a true 3600-4000 calorie bulk as it would probably keep fat gain to a minimum.

Althought my last cycle was 16 weeks, at the 12 week mark, i will be going to the doctor and getting blood tests done. If everything comes back normal, i'm going to go ahead and start my AAS cycle. The date of my blood test will be in about 1 month from today, or more specifically Oct 10th. Since i'm not a newbie to AAS, i'm anxious to see if this cycle will differ greatly from my previous ones, due to the added GH and Igf-1.

The last week has been hell for me. I've been real busy, most days i dont even get home in time to do my full 4iu's of GH, for the past 7 days or so my GH has been 2iu most days, and my diet has been ****, as i haven't been able to eat healthy food and the only option is fast food.

Starting today everything is back to normal. I want a good solid month of dieting and training before i jump back on.

I've also started a new form of periodization training. It's split up between two weeks, 1 week is "POWER" week targeted at strength w/ most exercises in the 4-6 range, and the next week is "REP RANGE" w/ most exercises between 8-10 reps.

Week 1,3 etc will be power weeks, and weeks 2,4 will be rep range weeks. Then every 5th week will be a shock week, consisting of supersets and drop sets only.

I'm doing a 5 day split. For 4 of those days i do 1 major bodypart each day w/ a minor part thrown in. (minor= calves, abs, forearms). For the 5th day i split shoulders and tri's equally.

Blaze if you don't watch out with this cycle, and your diet/training your gonna ****ing explode.

Followup on the igf-1:

First the bad news.....i lost all of the vascularity i gained and even a bit of muscle seperation i had towards the end of the igf cycle. Most noticeably the seperation between my shoulders and my biceps/triceps. I dicked around for almost a week so that might be the reason i added some fat back on.
    Now the good news, i've retained all the muscle and size i gained and it seems pretty permanent, as i have not lost any of it. Although i have lost some of the pump and full bellies, my measurements remain the same as the day i came off cycle.

I'm not waking up in the middle of the night to pee anymore, which is a definate perk, my head and ankles are thanking me. (i always trip on **** in the middle of the night, usually shoes.)

I can't believe it's been 2 weeks already since i've come off the 21 day igf-1 it seems like it's only been a few days, i'll be doing another run a week from today. When i come off, i'll have a week off, then i'll start my cycle for 5 weeks, at which point i'll be throwing the igf-1 back in, giving me a 6 week break.

I almost bumped the Gh to 6iu today, because i'm not noticing too much from it. However, I was convinced by bobo to give it a bit more time. I do realize for some people it takes around 3 months or so to see any results but the way i look at it, i've already spent $500 and not seen anything worthwhile from it, so i'm getting a bit over-anxious.

I plan to run the igf-1 cycle starting next week, and once it's done (4 weeks from today), i'll either decide to leave the GH at 4iu, or bump it up to 6iu. If i do decide to bump it up, my GH cycle will then become a 6 1/2 month as apposed to an 8 month run, but if I notice better results, then i'm willing to sacrifice that.
    Last edited by JonBlaze; 09-07-2004 at 11:55 PM.

Blaze you still planning on running your igf during the AAS portion of this cycle? I would like to see if igf is more effective for you on cycle than it is off. Also do you plan on running the igf during pct. I see your running igf months 2-7 but i'm guessing you won't be on straight through.

I'm really interested in igf effects during pct. Was your first run w/igf during pct, and if so how do you think it helped you w/retaining your gains.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticks
    Blaze you still planning on running your igf during the AAS portion of this cycle? I would like to see if igf is more effective for you on cycle than it is off. Also do you plan on running the igf during pct. I see your running igf months 2-7 but i'm guessing you won't be on straight through.
    I will be running the igf-1 once on cycle, As i have it planned right now, i'll be running it week 6-10 while on cycle. And then again 14-18. For the 14-18 part. this will be the last 2 weeks on cycle and 2 weeks into PCT.

I'm very anxious to see what it can do on cycle, as i've heard it helps to amplify gains.

Quote Originally Posted by JonBlaze
    I will be running the igf-1 once on cycle, As i have it planned right now, i'll be running it week 6-10 while on cycle. And then again 14-18. For the 14-18 part. this will be the last 2 weeks on cycle and 2 weeks into PCT.

I'm very anxious to see what it can do on cycle, as i've heard it helps to amplify gains.
    Looks real solid man. You've definately got a great plan. I'll be interested in how the igf effects your gains. Good luck bro.

I would love to run a cycle w/igf in the middle and during pct. But i don't have a g/f shelling out 2K for my cycle. You better hang on to that one buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticks
    I'm really interested in igf effects during pct. Was your first run w/igf during pct, and if so how do you think it helped you w/retaining your gains.
    Yeah my first run was during PCT. Basically when i came off i instantly lost some water weight, afterwards i retained all my gains and was a couple weeks into PCT, before i got on the igf-1; However i did start the GH a few days after coming off cycle.

I lost absolutely no muscle after the initial water weight loss. While on the igf-1, I even added 4lbs of muscle. This is unheard of because bear in mind at that point my natural test had not yet recovered.

Also like i mentioned earlier, it helped to bring my boys back to normal size (the size of basketballs ) within 2-3 days of getting on the igf-1.

Yeah my first run was during PCT. Basically when i came off i instantly lost some water weight, afterwards i retained all my gains and was a couple weeks into PCT, before i got on the igf-1; However i did start the GH a few days after coming off cycle.

I lost absolutely no muscle after the initial water weight loss. While on the igf-1, I even added 4lbs of muscle. This is unheard of because bear in mind at that point my natural test had not yet recovered.

Also like i mentioned earlier, it helped to bring my boys back to normal size (the size of basketballs ) within 2-3 days of getting on the igf-1.
    Yeah it's always nice bringing the boys back to life. This seems like a nice alternative to HCG.

I decided to hold off on the igf-1, and see if the GH does anything by itself in the near future, if not once my cycle is started the GH is being bumped up to 6iu, if i do notice something i'll keep it at 4iu.

I figure if i start the igf-1 now, i'll never really know if it's the GH or the igf-1 working.

Also i've signed up w/ bobo. I figure if i'm gonna be doing a crazy lean bulk and adding size, it'd be good to have every little aspect in order.

I decided to hold off on the igf-1, and see if the GH does anything by itself in the near future, if not once my cycle is started the GH is being bumped up to 6iu, if i do notice something i'll keep it at 4iu.

I figure if i start the igf-1 now, i'll never really know if it's the GH or the igf-1 working.

Also i've signed up w/ bobo. I figure if i'm gonna be doing a crazy lean bulk and adding size, it'd be good to have every little aspect in order.
    Damn blaze this cycle is going to be great for you. I would love to sign up w/bobo, but you know how it is being a poor college student. Keep us updated on how everything goes for you.

Sounds like everything is going well except the GH, hopefully it'll kick in soon. Even if it doesn't you have that cycle coming up and you'll gain anyway Just curious what dosage your running the igf at when you decide to take it?

I noticed much better results at 60mcg than when i was using 40mcg. So my next cycle will consist of 60mcg for 30 days.

BTW thanks for the comment jminis, glad to see someone else is still reading besides sticks.

BTW thanks for the comment jminis, glad to see someone else is still reading besides sticks.
    I'm following this regularly as well.

I'm doing something similar myself, using IGF-1 to bridge.

So far, I've only gone as high as 40mcg per day. I'd love to try higher, but it's worked awesome for me. I retain some water on IGF-1, not as much as aromatizables, but a moderate amount. I seem to gain size and shape very well on IGF-1. I owe a lot to it. I believe it's solely responsible for giving me a bodybuilder look, (as opposed to an ordinary dedicated lifter). Even now, 2 weeks after finishing a bottle of IGF-1, the muscles look bellied and fuller than the end of my cycle.

Also, I've only used it post-cycle. I'm on a budget, and to me it makes more sense to use my the resources I've got to solidify my gains. But damn I would love to try this during a cycle.

I've gained 3 or 4 pounds after finishing my cycle, while dropping water weight. My strength only increased on a few lifts and remained the same on all the rest. This time, the second time I've used IGF-1, has been my best PCT ever.

If I had the money, I would go on like this forever, using IGF-1 for bridging.

I'd also like to try IGF-1 with Humalog some time. Maybe next PCT.....

I have been following as well. I am very interested in see how this turns out. Wish I had the cash to run one similar

I signed up w/ bobo so i will be starting his routine and diet. Also i should be going on cycle here in about 10 days.

As for the GH i may be finally noticing a little something, nothing dramatic though. I'll keep you updated when i'm sure it's finally doing something.

Hows bobo's routine/diet treating you. Also anything new on the GH.

Yeah, inquiring minds want to know!

I was with bobo for 12 weeks, and will go back to him as soon as I'm out of school in a few months and have more stable finances again. With his help, and your soundly built cycle, you should have awesome results.

Good luck bro.

I've only been doing his diet and training for a few days, still trying to get used to the eating style. I normally eat the same thing everyday but on bobo's diet, some days i'm eating a bunch more, other days i'm eating less.

His training is pretty intense, he has ratios that you're supposed to follow. I wake up more sore than i've been in quite a while, this is probabaly due to a combo of the ratios i have to follow along with the added volume i'm now doing.

As for the GH, it's def doing something, i've had my calories upped for about 3 weeks now, and i have not noticed ANY fat gain what so ever. I wake up in the morning completely shredded up. I cannot say i've lost any fat, but i haven't added any on either. A lot of people say they dont notice anything from the GH until around month 3, which is about a week away for me, so i will see what comes of it. I've definately noticed it's kept fat off rather effeciently though.

As for the "i ate pizza and ice cream and lost weight statements" that i'm sure we've all read, definately not in my case.

Glad to hear you GH is finally kicking in. Did you ever decide to bump it, or did you stick w/4 iu's a day. Bobo's training/diet sound pretty interesting maybe something i'll look into in the future.

uhhhhhhhhh , i'm jealous

Any news JB?

Let's get an update slacker

Bump Nice cycle bro, let us know how you're doing!
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.

werd up.. lets get an update bro

Sorry guys, it's been complete hell for me lately.

I chose the WRONG study partner before a midterm and got strep throat and was out for about 10 days. I passed this on to my girlfriend towards the end of the 10 days when i was told i was better and should no longer be contageous, who then a week later gave strep throat BACK to me. By this time my last round of midterms had hit, and since i had been sick so long and unable to really study, i spent a good amount of time just catching up unable to eat properly or lift.

I went from around 197lbs at maybe 7% to about 183 at 10%, and it doesn't seem like i'm bouncing back. I've been in the gym consistantly for the past 2 weeks or so and i'm still hovering around the 182-185 mark.

Once i feel everything has stabilized, i'll start up with the cycle log once again.
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

cool deal, good luck recovering.

Taking a quick walk through Hell.

i decided to run a quick 10 day DNP cycle in the middle of my cycle. I know it's kind of weird, but my winter break just started so i figured i'd hit up a quick cycle to help me get back to where i was before i got all messed up. This way i can focus back on bulking when i come off.

Rather than take away from the purpose of this log and post it here, i figured it'd be best to start another log somewhere else as not to confuse people and keep this log focused on what it was started for.

The log can be found at our board sponsor "nutraplanet." Here is the link:
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/ibf/index...st=0&#entry245

I'll be keeping in depth day by day progress for those interested.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gh, cj, igf, mgf cycle
    By intricate in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-20-2012, 06:56 AM
  2. HELP WITH MY CYCLE OF GH/IGF-R3/AAS กกก
    By muchatralla in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 08:25 AM
  3. Need help on upcoming IGF-r3 cycle
    By Grant in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 11