My 8 month, GH/AAS/Igf-1 R3 cycle.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whats your IGF dosage like?
I use 40mcg ED into the muscle trained, either PWO or first thing in the morning on non-workout days.

I may up the dosage to 60mcg on my workout days, and 40mcg on non workout days, once i reach the 2 week mark, but i'm not sure if i'm going to yet.

The reason i'm not sure, is this is my very first igf-1 run, and also i'm on GH so so thats probabaly raising my igf-1 levels a bit also, just dont know at what rate, or if it even does since i'm putting igf-1 seperately into my body.

Opinions on this are def welcome!

Last edited:
JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you think that it could replace HCG, thereby killing two birds with one stone?
I honestly have no idea, I never really used HCG because i used to only do small (4 week) cycles, before this past 16 week cutter. So i never really researched it much.

Einstein1905 will probably know though, so we'll wait for his response. :thumbsup:

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
After adding 70lbs of solid muscle on my frame, the gains dont come as easy anymore :frustrate adding an additional 20 lbs of muscle in 8 months is a good goal for me i think. If i gain more muscle or drop more fat, that'd be awsome. I really dont know how my body will respond to GH yet as i have never used it.

As for the overkill, yeah probably is. ;)
gh is where it is at
the only thing i could think would give you the indestructable feeling would be adrol. but the gains are way different,
gh mainly being lean, oh and the BONE growth.

let us know, i did a small one month cycle of gh about 4 years ago, dude i was literally bending bars and eating ten lb plates.
you will get HELLA strong, i know I did, and i didnt even supplement anything, my diet was jacked, i was an idiot.
keep us posted. really interested.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
let us know, i did a small one month cycle of gh about 4 years ago, dude i was literally bending bars and eating ten lb plates.
you will get HELLA strong, i know I did, and i didnt even supplement anything, my diet was jacked, i was an idiot.
keep us posted. really interested.
Honestly my diet used to be **** too, i completely redid it all w/ Bobo's help, and made drastic improvements. It really does seem to be the single factor seperating the big guys in the gym, from the extended lat syndrome, one sleeve folded up on the side of their "stong" bicep, 14" arm punks. :thumbsup:

I hear a lot of guys talk about "i ate pizza and ice cream and got skinnier and dropped 4% on GH in 6 months," With a very strict diet I cant even imagine how well this cycle will work.

Right now i try to take my bf% and measurements every 2 months. I realize if i do it anymore, i start to obsess over it all the time, and if they haven't improved (which doesn't really happen if you measure every single week), then i tend to freak out, and lose motivation in the gym, or start adding more sets etc. I've been itching to take my measurements lately though, as i'm sure they have drastically improved. We will see in another 3 weeks i suppose =)

As far as strength, now that you mention it, it has slightly improved. I usually dont focus on weight anymore, i realized when i would i'd often sacrifice good form. Lately i've been trying to do extremely slow controlled reps w/ slow negatives while keeping perfect form. (Here is another concept I adopted from Bobo.) Doing it this way makes it hard to notice strength improvement, but i am able to do a few more reps before my muscles get fatigued. Where i would normally last 6-8 reps, i'm doing 9-10 now. Genrally, if for an exercise i can increase past 12 reps, then i add more weight.

gobig1

Awards
Excellent posting JB :thumbsup:

My first cycle with IGF last year immediately followed my M1T cycle, I was amazed at the ability to help "the boys" recover, IMO, this could definitely replace "standard" PCT. It was quicker and better gains keeper IMO.

My injection experience was that the best sites to inject were delts and pecs, even then I would randomly experience pain from injections, even with a full syringe of BW, this was more noticeable PWO, I think a full, pumped muscle decreased the injection dispersion and thus increased the pain, it was never unbearable but painfree is the goal.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
LOL, yeah if IGF was as cheap as HCG then I'd switch in a heartbeat. :D

Nice log JB....you have this whole thing set up perfectly....I didn't even know that you were coming off your last cutting cycle...kudos to you...

I also like the fact that you're getting leaner and monitoring your diet in conjunction with that. If I were to notice myself getting leaner, I'd automatically up my cals and freak out...but do like you been and wait it out and see if you can still make/hold gains at a lower caloric range. I'd say to take MORE caliper readings...say EOD or so....I know what you mean by the freaking out if you don't notice a change and all, but in my experience, this is the best way to know exactly how you're body is doing in regards to your diet, macronutrients, etc....as well as other aspects such as how you're body is reacting to the drugs, dosing times, etc....this will all help in the fine tuning of your body IMHO...so, sometimes being anal is GOOD :)

I'll be checking back man, keep up the good work...

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 12:
I walked by the mirror to take a morning piss and did a double take. Before it seemed as my cycle was working, but i still had my doubts that it might be placebo. I mean my muscles stayed fuller and vascularity had increased so i knew it was working, but today in the mirror i finally saw some concrete evidence that this stuff is the real deal. My weight has gone from 191 to 193 and i've definately lost a little fat.

Now i didn't add 8lbs in 2 days like some claim they did in other logs i've read. For me personally i'd say as of this point i've experienced about a 3lb muscle gain and 1lb fat loss, this is while eating 3100 calories and only reaching halfway through my cycle. Some may argue that there are variables that could make a person gain or lose 2 lbs, but i dont believe this applies here, as i eat the same thing every single day at the same exact time and also lift the same time every single workout day.

I'm still always thirsty, i've been drinking close to 1.5 gallons a day, where as before i'd only drink about a gallon.

On a weird note, i dont know if its the igf-1 or the GH but my hair has been growing really fast. It seems like i'm getting a haircut every 2 weeks now whereas it would take 3.5 weeks before.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Day 12:
On a weird note, i dont know if its the igf-1 or the GH but my hair has been growing really fast. It seems like i'm getting a haircut every 2 weeks now whereas it would take 3.5 weeks before.
Well for us unlucky people who are losing hair due to MPB - it helps regrow the hair, so maybee it is linked. I know when i did my cycle i regrew hair in my "parking lots" and yes it did seem that my hair all over grew faster. Nice log - keep it up.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention. My recovery ability has also drastically improved as far as soreness goes. I'm sore for 1-2 days tops whereas it normally feels like they've been beaten w/ a hammer for like 3-4 days. Due to this fact my routine has been changed to a 2 days on, 1 day off workout as apposed to the 4x a week M-T-Th-F routine. Basically i just knocked out 1 of off days, not a drastic change.

Also the pumps have subsided. For about 5 days my pumps were so insane i was shortening my workouts. Simply because i was unable to continue, it felt like my muscles were going to pop out of my skin. I actually never get crazy pumps even on AAS so it was kind of a surpise to me, because normally most other logs i've read all stated igf-1 gave pumps, but not nearly as intense as AAS ones.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I honestly have no idea, I never really used HCG because i used to only do small (4 week) cycles, before this past 16 week cutter. So i never really researched it much.

Einstein1905 will probably know though, so we'll wait for his response. :thumbsup:
So which did you like more, as far as cost/benefit ratio and how much you kept and all that: 4 weeker or 16 weeker? What are you going to do in the future I guess I am asking. Because I have always been torn between the 2.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
cost is next to nothing for me as i buy powders. A 16 week test enan cycle is like $5 more than a 4 week prop cycle, lol.

As far as benefits, i do not think a 16 week cutting cycle was necessary. It was meant to only last 8 weeks, but i signed up w/ a certain "trainer," who for some reason decided to put me on a CKD diet even though i was at a pretty low bf% to begin. I followed his plan for 5 weeks which really set me back, as my progress drastically SLOWED. To make up for this, my cycle was extended to get where i wanted to be, thus the 16 week cutting cycle.

For me personally as far as cutting i like 4 week cycles. T-3/Clen for the first 3 weeks stacked w/ fast acting AAS for 4 weeks. Then 1 month of ECA/Y, followed by another t-3/clen/AAS cycle. I feel this is best because most use clen and t-3 for around 3 weeks. Using the AAS to basically spare muscle.

Now as far as bulking, i'd rather use test cyp/enan over prop and run a longer cycle. The gains to me seem so much better.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It wasn't bobo was it? Any chance you can drop the name? :think:
Wasn't bobo, thats one guy who knows what he's doing. Bobo was actually the one who took my hand and helped me completely redo my diet, and basically got me back on track.

No, theres a few reasons why i wont mention names, i'm sure you can understand why. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wasn't bobo, thats one guy who knows what he's doing. Bobo was actually the one who took my hand and helped me completely redo my diet, and basically got me back on track.

No, theres a few reasons why i wont mention names, i'm sure you can understand why. :thumbsup:
Ya, I kind of assumed it wasn't Bobo, his feedback has been so great, but I had to make sure because I am thinking about going with him soon.

Sorry to sidetrack, continue on with the great log :)

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Hey JB notice any vivid dreams since starting the IGF?? i used to get crazy intense dreams when on it...maybee just me....

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey JB notice any vivid dreams since starting the IGF?? i used to get crazy intense dreams when on it...maybee just me....
No i have not, but this is probabaly due to the GH. I fall into a real deep sleep nightly, and wake up completely refreshed and energetic in the morning.
What kind of dreams? Like ZMA dreams, those ones used to be crazy for me. Everynight i'd go to bed, it'd be like watching a new horror flick, lol.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
No i have not, but this is probabaly due to the GH. I fall into a real deep sleep nightly, and wake up completely refreshed and energetic in the morning.
What kind of dreams? Like ZMA dreams, those ones used to be crazy for me. Everynight i'd go to bed, it'd be like watching a new horror flick, lol.
Never took ZMA - but the dreams feel so life like it is scary - i would wake up and be confused if it was reality or not. like one example i had a dream my wife was cheating on me - i woke up pissed as hell at her even tho i knew it was a dream - it was still confusing LOL.....

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Oh and BTW the trick you stated of leaving 2IU of air in the syringe to help shake it up works like a fucking dream - thanks!

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 14-
Well this morning i decided to up the dosage to 50mcg from 40mcg, not a huge change. Its kind of hard to pull the plunger to 50mcg since i use the 1cc syringes instead of the 0.5cc ones, but i think i'm getting damn close.

Yesterday my girlfriend came out. Basically i ate real bad all day and didn't get anywhere near 400g of protein. I knew i'd be paying for it in the morning, and could have still tried to eat a little healthier than i did, but since i was on igf-1 I wanted to see if it helped keep the bloat belly/shitty feeling off after a cheat day, it doesn't. :( Oh well, 1 cheat day after 2 weeks isn't so bad i suppose. Today i'm back on track and eating everything when i'm supposed to be eating it once again.

Mr.Sparkle

Awards
THis is really kick ass.... thanks for makin it so detailed! I am interested in the IGF as Im going to be using it in PCT. Do you ever check your ketones?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
THis is really kick ass.... thanks for makin it so detailed! I am interested in the IGF as Im going to be using it in PCT. Do you ever check your ketones?
Actually i did periodically from day 3-10 several times during the day, i just didn't mention it because i figured no one cared.

Basically on days i measured, I was showing trace amounts (0<K<5) throughout the day up until my igf-1 injection. This then went to a small amount (5<K<10) around 1.5 hours after my igf-1 injection and remained there until about 6 or so hours after injection. This seemed to be the case every single day i measured, at which point I no longer saw a reason to keep going.

For those of you reading that dont understand the point of this or what the hell i'm talking about, i'll give a quick summary which will be extremely basic at best. Ketones result when the body uses protein as fuel. Basically this means that the body has burned enough fat that it is now now using another source for fuel, more specifically protein from the muscle tissue. You only want to measure a small amount, only enough to show that fat is effectively being burned, which was the case for me while on igf-1.

I also monitored blood glucose levels for 3 days (my fingers couldn't take anymore) if anyone is curious about those number.

Last edited:

Mr.Sparkle

Awards
I want to see the BG numbers for sure.
Back to ketones, did it make a difference if you bumped up your carbs?
Also I dont remember reading it but are you lathargic in the morning?
Also I thought that some ketostix had BG levels on them? :unsure: I thought I remember reading that some where.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I want to see the BG numbers for sure.
Back to ketones, did it make a difference if you bumped up your carbs?
Also I dont remember reading it but are you lathargic in the morning?
Also I thought that some ketostix had BG levels on them? :unsure: I thought I remember reading that some where.
They might, i'm not sure but i've never heard of these. My ketostix didn't have BG stuff on em.

No i was not lethargic in the morning, this may be due to the fact that i'm on GH.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 19:
Nothing really new to report, it seems basically this stuff worked best for me from beginning up until around day 15 or so, the past 4 days i have not noticed a difference in anything. From day 15 until today i had bumped up the dosage to 60mcg, and have not noticed any effects. I find this extremely funny, because normally people say they notice effects until about day 30 or so, and the best transformation doesn't happen until around the 3rd week. For me personally, i noticed the most about a week earlier than everyone else, yet stopped making new progress about a week before everyone else also. I will continue the igf-1 for maybe another 2-3 days, at which point if i dont notice much, i'll come off.

Maybe my calories needed to be upped some more, i'm around 3200 and 400g of protein, but i still think i'd notice a little something even at 3200 calories, especially as far as fatloss.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 21:
Came off the igf-1 today. I think i'm gonna drop my calories down to 2700 until i go on cycle. I also took all my measurements since i've started my Gh cycle about a month and a half ago.

Now a quick summary of the igf-1. For me personally i didn't gain 17lbs of muscle and strength hardly increased. My weight went from around 191 to 193.5, yet bodyfat dropped 0.7%, i mainly noticed fatloss in my lovehandles, yet vascularity has improved all over. I'm assuming since i gained 2.5 lbs yet lost around 1.5 lbs of fat, that the net gain of muscle is 4lbs. A 4lb muscle gain and a 1.5lb fatloss is not too shabby for something that lasted 3 weeks. Since i have started my cycle, arms have gone from 17 1/4 to almost 17 1/2. Waist has lost between 1-2/8th". I will only list these two measurements before i know the very exact location i take the measurement. W/ something like my thighs, measuring a cm above or below where i measured last time would give a completely different number, so that is why only the above two measurements have been listed.

My favorite part of this cycle was the fact that after injecting into a bodypart it would stay pumped for around 3 days afterwards. Also vascularity got crazy, as i said before i now have new veins in my thighs and shoulders i had never seen before.

I'll post feedback again in a couple days, stating how well i'm holding on to my gains. I read a thread on another board where the guy claimed he lost all the weight he gained while on igf-1, and also gained back the fat w/o changing anything. Normally i would dismiss this as the person being a dumbass that had no idea what was going on, but the post was made by a very respected bro. I completely trust he did everything the correct way. This is the complete opposite of everything i've read about igf-1 which says usually follows a "what u get is what you keep" mentality. So we will see how my gains hold up for me.

Mr.Sparkle

Awards
Few questions...
What is your BF? What are your measurements? ie calves, quads, chest, waist and forarms?
And the thread you were reffering too was I posting in it? As if not I would like a link...
I for one cannot wait for IGF... I think with out slin the results are smaller... which is fine by me.
And last but not least I saw you on AR glad youre over there a little too!!!!

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Few questions...
What is your BF? What are your measurements? ie calves, quads, chest, waist and forarms?
And the thread you were reffering too was I posting in it? As if not I would like a link...
I for one cannot wait for IGF... I think with out slin the results are smaller... which is fine by me.
And last but not least I saw you on AR glad youre over there a little too!!!!
bf is around 9% Measurements are all posted in the very first post in this thread.

And yes u were in the other thread where some said they did not hold on to their gains.

Mr.Sparkle

Awards
Thanks for the info.... sorry I forgot it was up front.
Looks to me that we are the same size ! :cool:

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, I have retained all my gains this far, this includes both muscle gained and fat lost.

However vascularity and muscle pumps are gone. By muscle pumps i mean the tightness and fullness i kept a few days after lifting a body part.

As for the GH, i can't say i feel much of fucken anything from it. I never got the numb hands or the needle feelings, or carpell tunnel that most users experience. I mean i know this is a GOOD thing, but at least then i would know at least that its doing it's thing.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
A 4 pound muscle gain and 1.5lb fat loss in 3 weeks is pretty good. Good luck with the rest of your cycle.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A 4 pound muscle gain and 1.5lb fat loss in 3 weeks is pretty good. Good luck with the rest of your cycle.
Not too bad at all, it's always nice to have a compound that helps you lose fat while gaining muscle. I think this supplement would really kick ass in a true 3600-4000 calorie bulk as it would probably keep fat gain to a minimum.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Althought my last cycle was 16 weeks, at the 12 week mark, i will be going to the doctor and getting blood tests done. If everything comes back normal, i'm going to go ahead and start my AAS cycle. The date of my blood test will be in about 1 month from today, or more specifically Oct 10th. Since i'm not a newbie to AAS, i'm anxious to see if this cycle will differ greatly from my previous ones, due to the added GH and Igf-1.

The last week has been hell for me. I've been real busy, most days i dont even get home in time to do my full 4iu's of GH, for the past 7 days or so my GH has been 2iu most days, and my diet has been ****, as i haven't been able to eat healthy food and the only option is fast food.

Starting today everything is back to normal. I want a good solid month of dieting and training before i jump back on.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've also started a new form of periodization training. It's split up between two weeks, 1 week is "POWER" week targeted at strength w/ most exercises in the 4-6 range, and the next week is "REP RANGE" w/ most exercises between 8-10 reps.

Week 1,3 etc will be power weeks, and weeks 2,4 will be rep range weeks. Then every 5th week will be a shock week, consisting of supersets and drop sets only.

I'm doing a 5 day split. For 4 of those days i do 1 major bodypart each day w/ a minor part thrown in. (minor= calves, abs, forearms). For the 5th day i split shoulders and tri's equally.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Blaze if you don't watch out with this cycle, and your diet/training your gonna fvcking explode.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Followup on the igf-1:

First the bad news.....i lost all of the vascularity i gained and even a bit of muscle seperation i had towards the end of the igf cycle. Most noticeably the seperation between my shoulders and my biceps/triceps. I dicked around for almost a week so that might be the reason i added some fat back on.
Now the good news, i've retained all the muscle and size i gained and it seems pretty permanent, as i have not lost any of it. Although i have lost some of the pump and full bellies, my measurements remain the same as the day i came off cycle.

I'm not waking up in the middle of the night to pee anymore, which is a definate perk, my head and ankles are thanking me. (i always trip on **** in the middle of the night, usually shoes.)

I can't believe it's been 2 weeks already since i've come off the 21 day igf-1 it seems like it's only been a few days, i'll be doing another run a week from today. When i come off, i'll have a week off, then i'll start my cycle for 5 weeks, at which point i'll be throwing the igf-1 back in, giving me a 6 week break.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I almost bumped the Gh to 6iu today, because i'm not noticing too much from it. However, I was convinced by bobo to give it a bit more time. I do realize for some people it takes around 3 months or so to see any results but the way i look at it, i've already spent $500 and not seen anything worthwhile from it, so i'm getting a bit over-anxious.

I plan to run the igf-1 cycle starting next week, and once it's done (4 weeks from today), i'll either decide to leave the GH at 4iu, or bump it up to 6iu. If i do decide to bump it up, my GH cycle will then become a 6 1/2 month as apposed to an 8 month run, but if I notice better results, then i'm willing to sacrifice that.

Last edited:

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Blaze you still planning on running your igf during the AAS portion of this cycle? I would like to see if igf is more effective for you on cycle than it is off. Also do you plan on running the igf during pct. I see your running igf months 2-7 but i'm guessing you won't be on straight through.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I'm really interested in igf effects during pct. Was your first run w/igf during pct, and if so how do you think it helped you w/retaining your gains.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Blaze you still planning on running your igf during the AAS portion of this cycle? I would like to see if igf is more effective for you on cycle than it is off. Also do you plan on running the igf during pct. I see your running igf months 2-7 but i'm guessing you won't be on straight through.
I will be running the igf-1 once on cycle, As i have it planned right now, i'll be running it week 6-10 while on cycle. And then again 14-18. For the 14-18 part. this will be the last 2 weeks on cycle and 2 weeks into PCT.

I'm very anxious to see what it can do on cycle, as i've heard it helps to amplify gains.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I will be running the igf-1 once on cycle, As i have it planned right now, i'll be running it week 6-10 while on cycle. And then again 14-18. For the 14-18 part. this will be the last 2 weeks on cycle and 2 weeks into PCT.

I'm very anxious to see what it can do on cycle, as i've heard it helps to amplify gains.
Looks real solid man. You've definately got a great plan. I'll be interested in how the igf effects your gains. Good luck bro.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I would love to run a cycle w/igf in the middle and during pct. But i don't have a g/f shelling out 2K for my cycle. ;) You better hang on to that one buddy.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm really interested in igf effects during pct. Was your first run w/igf during pct, and if so how do you think it helped you w/retaining your gains.
Yeah my first run was during PCT. Basically when i came off i instantly lost some water weight, afterwards i retained all my gains and was a couple weeks into PCT, before i got on the igf-1; However i did start the GH a few days after coming off cycle.

I lost absolutely no muscle after the initial water weight loss. While on the igf-1, I even added 4lbs of muscle. This is unheard of because bear in mind at that point my natural test had not yet recovered.

Also like i mentioned earlier, it helped to bring my boys back to normal size (the size of basketballs :D :D) within 2-3 days of getting on the igf-1.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Yeah my first run was during PCT. Basically when i came off i instantly lost some water weight, afterwards i retained all my gains and was a couple weeks into PCT, before i got on the igf-1; However i did start the GH a few days after coming off cycle.

I lost absolutely no muscle after the initial water weight loss. While on the igf-1, I even added 4lbs of muscle. This is unheard of because bear in mind at that point my natural test had not yet recovered.

Also like i mentioned earlier, it helped to bring my boys back to normal size (the size of basketballs :D :D) within 2-3 days of getting on the igf-1.
Yeah it's always nice bringing the boys back to life. This seems like a nice alternative to HCG.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I decided to hold off on the igf-1, and see if the GH does anything by itself in the near future, if not once my cycle is started the GH is being bumped up to 6iu, if i do notice something i'll keep it at 4iu.

I figure if i start the igf-1 now, i'll never really know if it's the GH or the igf-1 working.

Also i've signed up w/ bobo. I figure if i'm gonna be doing a crazy lean bulk and adding size, it'd be good to have every little aspect in order.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I decided to hold off on the igf-1, and see if the GH does anything by itself in the near future, if not once my cycle is started the GH is being bumped up to 6iu, if i do notice something i'll keep it at 4iu.

I figure if i start the igf-1 now, i'll never really know if it's the GH or the igf-1 working.

Also i've signed up w/ bobo. I figure if i'm gonna be doing a crazy lean bulk and adding size, it'd be good to have every little aspect in order.
Damn blaze this cycle is going to be great for you. I would love to sign up w/bobo, but you know how it is being a poor college student. Keep us updated on how everything goes for you.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like everything is going well except the GH, hopefully it'll kick in soon. Even if it doesn't you have that cycle coming up and you'll gain anyway :thumbsup: Just curious what dosage your running the igf at when you decide to take it?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I noticed much better results at 60mcg than when i was using 40mcg. So my next cycle will consist of 60mcg for 30 days.