My 8 month, GH/AAS/Igf-1 R3 cycle.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BTW thanks for the comment jminis, glad to see someone else is still reading besides sticks. :)

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
BTW thanks for the comment jminis, glad to see someone else is still reading besides sticks. :)
I'm following this regularly as well.

I'm doing something similar myself, using IGF-1 to bridge.

So far, I've only gone as high as 40mcg per day. I'd love to try higher, but it's worked awesome for me. I retain some water on IGF-1, not as much as aromatizables, but a moderate amount. I seem to gain size and shape very well on IGF-1. I owe a lot to it. I believe it's solely responsible for giving me a bodybuilder look, (as opposed to an ordinary dedicated lifter). Even now, 2 weeks after finishing a bottle of IGF-1, the muscles look bellied and fuller than the end of my cycle.

Also, I've only used it post-cycle. I'm on a budget, and to me it makes more sense to use my the resources I've got to solidify my gains. But damn I would love to try this during a cycle.

I've gained 3 or 4 pounds after finishing my cycle, while dropping water weight. My strength only increased on a few lifts and remained the same on all the rest. This time, the second time I've used IGF-1, has been my best PCT ever.

If I had the money, I would go on like this forever, using IGF-1 for bridging.

I'd also like to try IGF-1 with Humalog some time. Maybe next PCT.....

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I have been following as well. I am very interested in see how this turns out. Wish I had the cash to run one similar ;)

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I signed up w/ bobo so i will be starting his routine and diet. Also i should be going on cycle here in about 10 days.

As for the GH i may be finally noticing a little something, nothing dramatic though. I'll keep you updated when i'm sure it's finally doing something.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Hows bobo's routine/diet treating you. Also anything new on the GH.

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, inquiring minds want to know!

I was with bobo for 12 weeks, and will go back to him as soon as I'm out of school in a few months and have more stable finances again. With his help, and your soundly built cycle, you should have awesome results.

Good luck bro.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've only been doing his diet and training for a few days, still trying to get used to the eating style. I normally eat the same thing everyday but on bobo's diet, some days i'm eating a bunch more, other days i'm eating less.

His training is pretty intense, he has ratios that you're supposed to follow. I wake up more sore than i've been in quite a while, this is probabaly due to a combo of the ratios i have to follow along with the added volume i'm now doing.

As for the GH, it's def doing something, i've had my calories upped for about 3 weeks now, and i have not noticed ANY fat gain what so ever. I wake up in the morning completely shredded up. I cannot say i've lost any fat, but i haven't added any on either. A lot of people say they dont notice anything from the GH until around month 3, which is about a week away for me, so i will see what comes of it. I've definately noticed it's kept fat off rather effeciently though.

As for the "i ate pizza and ice cream and lost weight statements" that i'm sure we've all read, definately not in my case.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear you GH is finally kicking in. Did you ever decide to bump it, or did you stick w/4 iu's a day. Bobo's training/diet sound pretty interesting maybe something i'll look into in the future.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys, it's been complete hell for me lately.

I chose the WRONG study partner before a midterm and got strep throat and was out for about 10 days. I passed this on to my girlfriend towards the end of the 10 days when i was told i was better and should no longer be contageous, who then a week later gave strep throat BACK to me. By this time my last round of midterms had hit, and since i had been sick so long and unable to really study, i spent a good amount of time just catching up unable to eat properly or lift.

I went from around 197lbs at maybe 7% to about 183 at 10%, and it doesn't seem like i'm bouncing back. I've been in the gym consistantly for the past 2 weeks or so and i'm still hovering around the 182-185 mark.

Once i feel everything has stabilized, i'll start up with the cycle log once again.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Taking a quick walk through Hell.

i decided to run a quick 10 day DNP cycle in the middle of my cycle. I know it's kind of weird, but my winter break just started so i figured i'd hit up a quick cycle to help me get back to where i was before i got all messed up. This way i can focus back on bulking when i come off.

Rather than take away from the purpose of this log and post it here, i figured it'd be best to start another log somewhere else as not to confuse people and keep this log focused on what it was started for.

The log can be found at our board sponsor "nutraplanet." Here is the link:
http://www.nutraplanet.com/ibf/index.php?showtopic=54&st=0&#entry245

I'll be keeping in depth day by day progress for those interested.