My 8 month, GH/AAS/Igf-1 R3 cycle.

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. " Well it's been a litte over a week since i started. The only thing
    i've noticed is that for the past couple days around 7 pm or so (i take my shots
    at 8:00 and 3:00) i start getting really tired and sleepy. Seems like as soon as i hit the bed, i'm out cold. "

sleepy, hmmm thats interesting.
    That's because when you sleep ypur body releasing more Gh so
    if you put Gh into your system it will respond the ways it's used to

2. Been on it for 3 weeks now. Since coming off my cycle, i instantly lost some size, which was water. But my meaurements have been the same since i started the GH (which was started like 4 days later), so basically coming off cycle the GH has helped me retain all of my muscle gains up until now. I didn't gain that much since my cycle was a cutting cycle, but none the less, no muscle loss post cycle.

Still makes me sleepy as hell, its 7:43 pm and i'm ready to pass out. Bumping it up to 3iu's tomorrow.
    •   

3. due to an unexpected but HUGE increase in funds, i will be running 2 igf-1 cycles before the steriod portion and 1 more during week 5-9 during my cycle.

Going to start igf-1 today. =)

4. Quote Originally Posted by JonBlaze639
    due to an unexpected but HUGE increase in funds, =)
    Stripping for Mrs. "rest of the mods" mothers again huh sport?
    Keep us updated on how it goes playa.
    Sage

5. Wow you got quite a cycle going there....good luck with the rest of it.
    •   

6. Did my igf-1 shot followed my dextrose and creatine. Shot in my biceps, my left one is sore as hell, the right one is fine. I know i did the shot properly as i've been doing bicep shots for a while now.

The reason why i mentioned this, is that although i thought i mixed the igf-1 perfectly w/ the BW, i shot my left bicep first, making me think that more of the actual igf-1 went into my left bicep (hence why it's sore while the right one isn't,) so next week i'll be injecting right bicep first on bicep day.

7. Very interested to see how this all turns out JB!

8. Well when i woke up this morning, neither bicep was sore. I'm thinking about using more BW to further dilute the BA and see if that helps.

While waiting outside a class to "randomly" bump into a hottie i'm pursuing, i was on the phone talking to my little brother. I had to switch hands every 2-3 minutes because my arms/shoulder/chest was getting extremely pumped, to the point it was hurting. The only time i have a problem normally on AAS, is while lifting, and walking long distances, never before have i had to stretch because i talked on a cell phone.

9. so as my nutrition is looking, i'll be eating

390g protein, 250g carbs, 65g fat. This ends up being around 3200 calories (50protein/30carbs/20fat). The only thing i can see wrong w/ this is that the fat seems a little low. I figure i might start throwing in another serving of flax next week to help up the calories and add more healthy fats, opions on this welcome.

I hope i dont add any bodyfat because since i started the igf-1 early, i didn't have time to transition into this many calories, I basically jumped from 2700 to 3200. I figured since i'm only on it for 25 days, theres no time to lose. Since igf-1 is effective in keeping fat off, as well as burning fat, i'm anxious to see how this goes.

10. Day 6 of Igf-1, nothing really to report. I've noticed increased vascularity, and increased thirst, thats about it so far.

On a side note, after i do my shot, for the next 4 hours or so, i'm completely bloated and have a huge belly. Not fat, just major bloat, in which period i basically have to force feed myself because i feel so full. After about 4 hours bloat goes down and i'm back to normal, and can eat w/o feeling like i'm already full.

Bumping up Gh to 4iu's tomorrow. I wanted to ease in as i was worried about the sides, but it doesn't look like i'm going to be getting any, so i'm bumping it up tomorrow.
    Last edited by JonBlaze; 08-09-2004 at 09:23 PM.
  11. JB-

Thanks for keeping a log. I am really excited for you DUDE. Keep the reports coming!!
    M
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

12. Oh i almost forgot to mention! When i first saw this i pretty much shrugged it off as false.

"Reverses testicular atrophy

Testicles if shrunken will return to "full swing" so to speak even in the middle of a cycle. If not shrunken they will not shrink during the cycle. This may explain partially why gains are kept after the cycle."

Now i realize this is very true, as i experienced it first hand. My boy's were supressed from a LONG cycle (16 weeks.) I used what little HCG i had in the first week and it didn't make a huge difference. They finally started slowly returning to normal around 2 1/2 weeks into PCT, but since i started the igf-1, i noticed on the 4th day they had returned to full size.

13. Its great to always hear of how this cycle is working for you. At first I have to admit I was scared and I didn't want you to do it, all because of the intestines enlarging. But once you reassured me, I was supportive; eventhough, I think you look great the way you are.

14. Just don't end up like my avatar

15. Quote Originally Posted by JonBlaze
    Oh i almost forgot to mention! When i first saw this i pretty much shrugged it off as false.

Testicles if shrunken will return to "full swing" so to speak even in the middle of a cycle. If not shrunken they will not shrink during the cycle. This may explain partially why gains are kept after the cycle."

Now i realize this is very true, as i experienced it first hand. My boy's were supressed from a LONG cycle (16 weeks.) I used what little HCG i had in the first week and it didn't make a huge difference. They finally started slowly returning to normal around 2 1/2 weeks into PCT, but since i started the igf-1, i noticed on the 4th day they had returned to full size.
    Gotta love how it returns your nuts to normal size

16. Sounds like all is well so far. When you mix the LR3+BA and BW, just invert several times and tap the syringe. You'll get an obvious homogeneous emulsion....no separation.

With your permission, I'd like to post a link to this thread on other boards.

17. Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Sounds like all is well so far. When you mix the LR3+BA and BW, just invert several times and tap the syringe. You'll get an obvious homogeneous emulsion....no separation.

With your permission, I'd like to post a link to this thread on other boards.
    Of course

18. day 8 of igf-1, vascularity contrinues to increase, the veins i had before are popping out more than ever, and i'm getting new ones i have never seen before.

Since the igf-1 was started my weight has remained constant, even though i upped the calories suddenly from 2700 to around 3150. I do seem a bit slimmer but this may be placebo, but vascularity has def increased so i assume i've dropped some bf%.

The only negative i have to report is that the igf-1 makes me thirsty as hell all day long. Before getting on it, i would hardly ever wake up in the middle of the night to pee, since i started there hasn't been a single night i didn't wake up to pee, or wake up once because i was thirsty. Not that this is a huge problem, i'm just trying to leave as in depth feedback as possible on everything.

19. I have to agree, you are definately looking skinnier. =) I don't think I have seen you this skinny yet have this much muscle.

20. wow this is a very interesting thread im not too informed of gh and igf but are you taking gh while on the igf months?

21. Quote Originally Posted by BryanM
    wow this is a very interesting thread im not too informed of gh and igf but are you taking gh while on the igf months?
    Yes i am. GH and igf-1 can both be used at the same time, in fact they are supposed to work very well together.

22. Whats your IGF dosage like?

23. Oh i almost forgot to mention! When i first saw this i pretty much shrugged it off as false.

Do you think that it could replace HCG, thereby killing two birds with one stone?

24. Quote Originally Posted by LCSULLA
    Do you think that it could replace HCG, thereby killing two birds with one stone?
    That would be good if you could kill two birds with one stone...helping restore size and help keep gains post cycle.

25. Quote Originally Posted by JblazeGirlie
    I have to agree, you are definately looking skinnier. =) I don't think I have seen you this skinny yet have this much muscle.
    Awwweee.... now why cant my girl come on to anabolicminds and post in my threads. Very nice girl.
    Sage
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gh, cj, igf, mgf cycle
    By intricate in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-20-2012, 07:56 AM
  2. HELP WITH MY CYCLE OF GH/IGF-R3/AAS กกก
    By muchatralla in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 09:25 AM
  3. Need help on upcoming IGF-r3 cycle