My 8 month, GH/AAS/Igf-1 R3 cycle.

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Did my igf-1 shot followed my dextrose and creatine. Shot in my biceps, my left one is sore as hell, the right one is fine. I know i did the shot properly as i've been doing bicep shots for a while now.

The reason why i mentioned this, is that although i thought i mixed the igf-1 perfectly w/ the BW, i shot my left bicep first, making me think that more of the actual igf-1 went into my left bicep (hence why it's sore while the right one isn't,) so next week i'll be injecting right bicep first on bicep day.

2. Very interested to see how this all turns out JB!
    •   

3. Well when i woke up this morning, neither bicep was sore. I'm thinking about using more BW to further dilute the BA and see if that helps.

While waiting outside a class to "randomly" bump into a hottie i'm pursuing, i was on the phone talking to my little brother. I had to switch hands every 2-3 minutes because my arms/shoulder/chest was getting extremely pumped, to the point it was hurting. The only time i have a problem normally on AAS, is while lifting, and walking long distances, never before have i had to stretch because i talked on a cell phone.

4. so as my nutrition is looking, i'll be eating

390g protein, 250g carbs, 65g fat. This ends up being around 3200 calories (50protein/30carbs/20fat). The only thing i can see wrong w/ this is that the fat seems a little low. I figure i might start throwing in another serving of flax next week to help up the calories and add more healthy fats, opions on this welcome.

I hope i dont add any bodyfat because since i started the igf-1 early, i didn't have time to transition into this many calories, I basically jumped from 2700 to 3200. I figured since i'm only on it for 25 days, theres no time to lose. Since igf-1 is effective in keeping fat off, as well as burning fat, i'm anxious to see how this goes.

5. Day 6 of Igf-1, nothing really to report. I've noticed increased vascularity, and increased thirst, thats about it so far.

On a side note, after i do my shot, for the next 4 hours or so, i'm completely bloated and have a huge belly. Not fat, just major bloat, in which period i basically have to force feed myself because i feel so full. After about 4 hours bloat goes down and i'm back to normal, and can eat w/o feeling like i'm already full.

Bumping up Gh to 4iu's tomorrow. I wanted to ease in as i was worried about the sides, but it doesn't look like i'm going to be getting any, so i'm bumping it up tomorrow.
    Last edited by JonBlaze; 08-09-2004 at 09:23 PM.
    •   

6. JB-

Thanks for keeping a log. I am really excited for you DUDE. Keep the reports coming!!
    M
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

7. Oh i almost forgot to mention! When i first saw this i pretty much shrugged it off as false.

"Reverses testicular atrophy

Testicles if shrunken will return to "full swing" so to speak even in the middle of a cycle. If not shrunken they will not shrink during the cycle. This may explain partially why gains are kept after the cycle."

Now i realize this is very true, as i experienced it first hand. My boy's were supressed from a LONG cycle (16 weeks.) I used what little HCG i had in the first week and it didn't make a huge difference. They finally started slowly returning to normal around 2 1/2 weeks into PCT, but since i started the igf-1, i noticed on the 4th day they had returned to full size.

8. Its great to always hear of how this cycle is working for you. At first I have to admit I was scared and I didn't want you to do it, all because of the intestines enlarging. But once you reassured me, I was supportive; eventhough, I think you look great the way you are.

9. Just don't end up like my avatar

10. Quote Originally Posted by JonBlaze
    Oh i almost forgot to mention! When i first saw this i pretty much shrugged it off as false.

Testicles if shrunken will return to "full swing" so to speak even in the middle of a cycle. If not shrunken they will not shrink during the cycle. This may explain partially why gains are kept after the cycle."

Now i realize this is very true, as i experienced it first hand. My boy's were supressed from a LONG cycle (16 weeks.) I used what little HCG i had in the first week and it didn't make a huge difference. They finally started slowly returning to normal around 2 1/2 weeks into PCT, but since i started the igf-1, i noticed on the 4th day they had returned to full size.
    Gotta love how it returns your nuts to normal size

11. Sounds like all is well so far. When you mix the LR3+BA and BW, just invert several times and tap the syringe. You'll get an obvious homogeneous emulsion....no separation.

With your permission, I'd like to post a link to this thread on other boards.

12. Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Sounds like all is well so far. When you mix the LR3+BA and BW, just invert several times and tap the syringe. You'll get an obvious homogeneous emulsion....no separation.

With your permission, I'd like to post a link to this thread on other boards.
    Of course

13. day 8 of igf-1, vascularity contrinues to increase, the veins i had before are popping out more than ever, and i'm getting new ones i have never seen before.

Since the igf-1 was started my weight has remained constant, even though i upped the calories suddenly from 2700 to around 3150. I do seem a bit slimmer but this may be placebo, but vascularity has def increased so i assume i've dropped some bf%.

The only negative i have to report is that the igf-1 makes me thirsty as hell all day long. Before getting on it, i would hardly ever wake up in the middle of the night to pee, since i started there hasn't been a single night i didn't wake up to pee, or wake up once because i was thirsty. Not that this is a huge problem, i'm just trying to leave as in depth feedback as possible on everything.

14. I have to agree, you are definately looking skinnier. =) I don't think I have seen you this skinny yet have this much muscle.

15. wow this is a very interesting thread im not too informed of gh and igf but are you taking gh while on the igf months?

16. Quote Originally Posted by BryanM
    wow this is a very interesting thread im not too informed of gh and igf but are you taking gh while on the igf months?
    Yes i am. GH and igf-1 can both be used at the same time, in fact they are supposed to work very well together.

17. Whats your IGF dosage like?

18. Oh i almost forgot to mention! When i first saw this i pretty much shrugged it off as false.

Do you think that it could replace HCG, thereby killing two birds with one stone?

19. Quote Originally Posted by LCSULLA
    Do you think that it could replace HCG, thereby killing two birds with one stone?
    That would be good if you could kill two birds with one stone...helping restore size and help keep gains post cycle.

20. Quote Originally Posted by JblazeGirlie
    I have to agree, you are definately looking skinnier. =) I don't think I have seen you this skinny yet have this much muscle.
    Awwweee.... now why cant my girl come on to anabolicminds and post in my threads. Very nice girl.
    Sage

21. Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    Whats your IGF dosage like?
    I use 40mcg ED into the muscle trained, either PWO or first thing in the morning on non-workout days.

I may up the dosage to 60mcg on my workout days, and 40mcg on non workout days, once i reach the 2 week mark, but i'm not sure if i'm going to yet.

The reason i'm not sure, is this is my very first igf-1 run, and also i'm on GH so so thats probabaly raising my igf-1 levels a bit also, just dont know at what rate, or if it even does since i'm putting igf-1 seperately into my body.

Opinions on this are def welcome!
    Last edited by JonBlaze; 08-13-2004 at 01:16 PM.

22. Quote Originally Posted by LCSULLA
    I honestly have no idea, I never really used HCG because i used to only do small (4 week) cycles, before this past 16 week cutter. So i never really researched it much.

Einstein1905 will probably know though, so we'll wait for his response.

23. Quote Originally Posted by JonBlaze
    After adding 70lbs of solid muscle on my frame, the gains dont come as easy anymore adding an additional 20 lbs of muscle in 8 months is a good goal for me i think. If i gain more muscle or drop more fat, that'd be awsome. I really dont know how my body will respond to GH yet as i have never used it.

As for the overkill, yeah probably is.
    gh is where it is at
    the only thing i could think would give you the indestructable feeling would be adrol. but the gains are way different,
    gh mainly being lean, oh and the BONE growth.

let us know, i did a small one month cycle of gh about 4 years ago, dude i was literally bending bars and eating ten lb plates.
    you will get HELLA strong, i know I did, and i didnt even supplement anything, my diet was jacked, i was an idiot.
    keep us posted. really interested.

24. Quote Originally Posted by kelsey
    let us know, i did a small one month cycle of gh about 4 years ago, dude i was literally bending bars and eating ten lb plates.
    you will get HELLA strong, i know I did, and i didnt even supplement anything, my diet was jacked, i was an idiot.
    keep us posted. really interested.
    Honestly my diet used to be **** too, i completely redid it all w/ Bobo's help, and made drastic improvements. It really does seem to be the single factor seperating the big guys in the gym, from the extended lat syndrome, one sleeve folded up on the side of their "stong" bicep, 14" arm punks.

I hear a lot of guys talk about "i ate pizza and ice cream and got skinnier and dropped 4% on GH in 6 months," With a very strict diet I cant even imagine how well this cycle will work.

Right now i try to take my bf% and measurements every 2 months. I realize if i do it anymore, i start to obsess over it all the time, and if they haven't improved (which doesn't really happen if you measure every single week), then i tend to freak out, and lose motivation in the gym, or start adding more sets etc. I've been itching to take my measurements lately though, as i'm sure they have drastically improved. We will see in another 3 weeks i suppose =)

As far as strength, now that you mention it, it has slightly improved. I usually dont focus on weight anymore, i realized when i would i'd often sacrifice good form. Lately i've been trying to do extremely slow controlled reps w/ slow negatives while keeping perfect form. (Here is another concept I adopted from Bobo.) Doing it this way makes it hard to notice strength improvement, but i am able to do a few more reps before my muscles get fatigued. Where i would normally last 6-8 reps, i'm doing 9-10 now. Genrally, if for an exercise i can increase past 12 reps, then i add more weight.

25. Excellent posting JB

My first cycle with IGF last year immediately followed my M1T cycle, I was amazed at the ability to help "the boys" recover, IMO, this could definitely replace "standard" PCT. It was quicker and better gains keeper IMO.

My injection experience was that the best sites to inject were delts and pecs, even then I would randomly experience pain from injections, even with a full syringe of BW, this was more noticeable PWO, I think a full, pumped muscle decreased the injection dispersion and thus increased the pain, it was never unbearable but painfree is the goal.

26. LOL, yeah if IGF was as cheap as HCG then I'd switch in a heartbeat.

Nice log JB....you have this whole thing set up perfectly....I didn't even know that you were coming off your last cutting cycle...kudos to you...

I also like the fact that you're getting leaner and monitoring your diet in conjunction with that. If I were to notice myself getting leaner, I'd automatically up my cals and freak out...but do like you been and wait it out and see if you can still make/hold gains at a lower caloric range. I'd say to take MORE caliper readings...say EOD or so....I know what you mean by the freaking out if you don't notice a change and all, but in my experience, this is the best way to know exactly how you're body is doing in regards to your diet, macronutrients, etc....as well as other aspects such as how you're body is reacting to the drugs, dosing times, etc....this will all help in the fine tuning of your body IMHO...so, sometimes being anal is GOOD

I'll be checking back man, keep up the good work...

27. Day 12:
    I walked by the mirror to take a morning piss and did a double take. Before it seemed as my cycle was working, but i still had my doubts that it might be placebo. I mean my muscles stayed fuller and vascularity had increased so i knew it was working, but today in the mirror i finally saw some concrete evidence that this stuff is the real deal. My weight has gone from 191 to 193 and i've definately lost a little fat.

Now i didn't add 8lbs in 2 days like some claim they did in other logs i've read. For me personally i'd say as of this point i've experienced about a 3lb muscle gain and 1lb fat loss, this is while eating 3100 calories and only reaching halfway through my cycle. Some may argue that there are variables that could make a person gain or lose 2 lbs, but i dont believe this applies here, as i eat the same thing every single day at the same exact time and also lift the same time every single workout day.

I'm still always thirsty, i've been drinking close to 1.5 gallons a day, where as before i'd only drink about a gallon.

On a weird note, i dont know if its the igf-1 or the GH but my hair has been growing really fast. It seems like i'm getting a haircut every 2 weeks now whereas it would take 3.5 weeks before.

28. Quote Originally Posted by JonBlaze
    Day 12:
    On a weird note, i dont know if its the igf-1 or the GH but my hair has been growing really fast. It seems like i'm getting a haircut every 2 weeks now whereas it would take 3.5 weeks before.
    Well for us unlucky people who are losing hair due to MPB - it helps regrow the hair, so maybee it is linked. I know when i did my cycle i regrew hair in my "parking lots" and yes it did seem that my hair all over grew faster. Nice log - keep it up.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Jergo
    I didn't even know that you were coming off your last cutting cycle...kudos to you...
    **** if i didn't have to come off, i wouldn't have, lol.

30. I forgot to mention. My recovery ability has also drastically improved as far as soreness goes. I'm sore for 1-2 days tops whereas it normally feels like they've been beaten w/ a hammer for like 3-4 days. Due to this fact my routine has been changed to a 2 days on, 1 day off workout as apposed to the 4x a week M-T-Th-F routine. Basically i just knocked out 1 of off days, not a drastic change.

Also the pumps have subsided. For about 5 days my pumps were so insane i was shortening my workouts. Simply because i was unable to continue, it felt like my muscles were going to pop out of my skin. I actually never get crazy pumps even on AAS so it was kind of a surpise to me, because normally most other logs i've read all stated igf-1 gave pumps, but not nearly as intense as AAS ones.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gh, cj, igf, mgf cycle
    By intricate in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-20-2012, 07:56 AM
  2. HELP WITH MY CYCLE OF GH/IGF-R3/AAS กกก
    By muchatralla in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 09:25 AM
  3. Need help on upcoming IGF-r3 cycle
    By Grant in forum IGF-1/GH