2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Cycle outline:

Xtren 60/90/90/120/120/120
Epi 20/30/30/30/30/45
11kt spray for the last 4 weeks

CEL's cycle assist, caber, ldopa, fish oil, assault, yok3d, hgh up. EC will be used before cardio sessions.

Pct = nolva + clomid + ostarine

Goals:

To recomp. I am running basically what unrealmachine laid out in his recomp guide. I am debating adding in t3 in. I have some on the way right now.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/154753-but-i-want.html

Lifting will be a 6 day split. Chest/tris/shoulders, back/bis, legs repeat. Alternating days will be heavy and light so I get one day of each in every week. I am doing heavy weight for 5 reps. I will up the weight each session till I fail before getting 5 reps out. Every week I will be adding weight to major compound lifts.

Cardio will be a mix of running, swimming and cycling. I might throw in circuit lifting if I am feeling lethargic.

Past experience: epi, 11oxo, mdxt, h-drol, 19-nor andro, ostarine

I'll try to throw up some videos from time to time so I can get critiques on my form. Just fair warning some of my lifts are a bit ridiculous.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
saved for pics

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
day 1

Starting weight: 211.2
Pre-work out: 10 mg epi, 30mg xtren

DB incline press

70 x 5
80 x 5
90 x 5
95 x 5
100 x 5

Standing BB military
95 x 5
115 x 5
135 x 5 x 2
165 x 5

Hs military press super set with front raises.

90 x 5
100 x 5
110 x 5
115 x 3-

Reverse grip incline press on a smith machine

185 x 5
225 x 5
245 x 5
265 x 5
285 x 3 (failure trying to get to 4)

Arnold press

75 x 5
80 x 5
85 x 5
90 x 5

Tricep push downs

Thoughts so far: Definitely noticing increased thirst. I'm hoping to add 5 lbs a week to my reverse grip incline a week to hit 315 for reps in 6 weeks. Assault has me all pumped out right now. I look dumb as hell in a medium t shirt at 210 all pumped up.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Im along for the ride.. looks like an interesting recomp

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in!

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
OH YEAH. Story number 1: I switched gyms because I basically got too popular at the one that is most convenient to go to. Everyone would just want to talk to me so lifting would take me 3 hours and I'd do about 4 exercises. I'm lifting at gold's now... so I bought myself some team muscletech jersey's so no one will think I'm actually on something :lol: Someone asked me if I thought naNO vapor was good. I told him it was the best **** ever.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the ride, keep dosing your vitamins high so you don't get sick ;)

//CC

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Went to last night's laker game. Got to bed a little bit later than I had planned. I feel like I'm falling apart, which in my book is cool. Took 10mg epi 30mg xtren. Today is back/bi's light. This gym has a real t-bar machine so I'm definitely going to be using that today.

oh yeah. me on epi :lol:

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
day 2

xtren 30mg/epi 10mg

back/bi

went to my old gym. didn't have enough time to go in the out of the way place. I got a story I'll post up later. I'm feeling like poo right now. My 11kt spray arrived today.

sldl

95 x 5
135 x 5
185 x 5
225 x 5
275 x 5
295 x 5

one armed cable rows

100 x 5
130 x 5
150 x 5 x 3

hammer curls

45 x 5
50 x 5
55 x 5
60 x 5
65 x 5

hs iso rows

90 x 5
135 x 5
160 x 5
180 x 5

hs curls

wide grip chins

25 minutes spinning

abs

droad87

Awards
Nice deads

I did sldls for the first time ever the other day, Hopefully in 2 or 3 weeks I will start doing regular deads again, I love them so much,

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Alright braheem! what were you're results/doses on your epi run?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Alright braheem! what were you're results/doses on your epi run?
when I ran it up to 60 mg I just felt horrible. I had debilitating back pumps and decided that 45mg is as high as I should ever run it. But I ran a cycle similar to this last year, epi with a 11 oxo bridge. I leaned out on it. I was eating 6k calories a day and still losing weight. I'm hoping for something similar with 11kt spray. I respond very well to epi. I have nearly 20 bottles in my stash right now :puppy_dog_eyes:

Just popped 20 mg epi 60 mg xtren and some yok3d. I have a feeling I'm going to be underwhelmed by the last one. Today is heavy legs + cardio.

/story time

So at my old gym there is this old perverted man. We call him merv mostly b/c it rhymes with perv. He is really creepy. Always talks about women like their sex objects and how the 13th commandment is that men shall rape women or some bull**** like that. One day someone told Merv that I like black girls. About 15 minutes later he comes back and says check out the tits on Aunt Jemima. The guy I lift with is 1) A very buff black guy 2) has 3 daughters 3) on tren 4) has a tendency of wanting to fight everyone that pisses him off. Derek(my friend) is like wtf old man that's not cool. If you're here by the time I get my gloves off I'm going to knock you the **** off. Merv laughs at him.

So I'm like crap I need to do something before Derek gets kicked out of the gym. So I rip merv a new one. I tell him that we don't appreciate his racist bull **** and that everyone he talks to doesn't like him/thinks he is a piece of ****/etc. Turns bright red and runs away ala 8 year olds running away from the fat 150 lbs 8 year old. He now is scared of me and I'm basically punking this 50 year old man. This was a few months ago....

Yesterday I see him harassing this hot older black lady. After about 45 minutes this older guy (not merv) comes over and is like where is derek? I'm like he went home. He tells me damn someone needs to save him from merv. So I walk over there and he immediately runs away from her. I end up telling her the story from a few months ago. She is like wtf I'm gonna tell him straight. That isn't cool.

I finish my work out and I come out to see him trying to talk to her. She starts slapping him on the side of the head with her glove as hard as she can yelling get away from me you ****ing racist!

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Ugh sounds rough. Id just jump right in at 30 man, especially if you have that much on hand (which is in fact insane haha)

That's awesome she was smacking merv the perv lol

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Ugh sounds rough. Id just jump right in at 30 man, especially if you have that much on hand (which is in fact insane haha)

That's awesome she was smacking merv the perv lol
I really wanna be able to stay on for 6 weeks. i probably can up the epi and not have a problem. I'm going to wait on starting my caber until I get to 90mg of xtren a day. Shouldn't be a problem right? I don't have enough caber to run it for a full month. I MIGHT run xtren the entire cycle if I'm not noticing too many sides.

day 3

xtren 30mg/epi 10mg

legs

bb squats
135 x 20 x 1 (warm up)
225 x 5
275 x 5
315 x 5
335 x 5

bb lunges

135 x 10 x 2
185 x 10 x 2
225 x 10 x 1

leg press/calve raise superset

285 x 5/20
375 x 5/20
465 x 5/20
555 x 5/20

power cleans

135 x 5
155 x 5
175 x 5
195 x 1
185 x 5

quad extensions

abs

cardio: rode the spinner for 90 minutes while sipping bcaas

The only difference I noticed in the website is that I'm sweating easier. So yeah, yok3d = underwhelming so far. My friend that is on tren/test e/EQ started to take it and it kicked his ass in gear. First day he took it he was running around the gym trying to do as many exercises as he possibly can. He normally is lazy. Go figure. I've never been a fan of NO products. Nitrix just gave me boners.

I'm a bit disappointed with my leg lifts. I wanted to lunge 275 but my hamstring started to bother me. I hurt it a few weeks ago running and it seems to be lingering. I'll probably take it easy for awhile on lunges. I really want to be able to hit 225 on cleans again. I was able to clean 185 x 10 when I weighed 185 lbs but then I stopped doing them.

I'm going to start jumping rope every night before I go to sleep now.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice cleans there bruddah

so icy

burrrrrr

OafMister

Awards
subbd

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking solid bruther!
Don't be alarmed by puffy nips on the X-Tren, just be cautios - not go haywire like me :D First week into PCT they are all normal again, just temporary it seems. But who knows, everyone is different.

My opinion is go with X-Tren the whole way since you have caber on hand. You are really gonna love the strength gains from X-Tren ;) I wish I was ON again :(

//CC

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
in for the ride bro! looking forward to see how this treats you!

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
day 4

xtren 60mg/epi 20mg

light chest/shoulders/tri's

db incline press

70 x 5
85 x 5
90 x 5
95 x 5
100 x 5

reverse grip flat bb bench

225 x 5 x 4
245 x 5

bb military

135 x 5 x 5

arnold press/front raise/rear delt fly superset
55/30/80 x 5
60/35/80 x 5
65/40/90 x 5
70/40/90 x 5
75/40/100 x 5

tricep push downs/incline flies superset

cardio: bike 40 miles

I wasn't feeling very good today. I usually get slightly sick every time I cycle. And the eggs I had for breakfast just didn't sit right. took 60mg xtren 20 mg epi before my work out. My body seems to have adjusted to taking these compounds. I feel as if yok3d really doesn't do crap. I'll up the dosage to 4 caps tomorrow just to see if it makes any difference whatsoever. There is a girl at the new gym that looks like she could compete for ms olympia. I don't know her name but gotdamn she is ripped. I creeped on her not b/c she is hot but b/c I kindof want to copy her routine :lol: She makes me feel like I'm fatass.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it's a bit early, but feeling anything yet?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Not really actually. Other than one of my nipples is really tender. I don't think its gyno, there is no mass. And I'm pretty sure you don't get gyno in 4 days. I haven't started taking the caber yet... I think I'm going to start after week 2 and run xtren for 6 weeks.

DAMN YOU CC

edit: libido check! I think I need it my nuts be no swole.

blackbee

Awards
light chest/shoulders/tri's

db incline press

70 x 5
85 x 5
90 x 5
95 x 5
100 x 5

reverse grip flat bb bench

225 x 5 x 4
245 x 5

bb military

135 x 5 x 5

arnold press/front raise/rear delt fly superset
55/30/80 x 5
60/35/80 x 5
65/40/90 x 5
70/40/90 x 5
75/40/100 x 5

tricep push downs/incline flies superset

cardio: bike 40 miles

I wasn't feeling very good today. I usually get slightly sick every time I cycle. And the eggs I had for breakfast just didn't sit right. took 60mg xtren 20 mg epi before my work out. My body seems to have adjusted to taking these compounds. I feel as if yok3d really doesn't do crap. I'll up the dosage to 4 caps tomorrow just to see if it makes any difference whatsoever. There is a girl at the new gym that looks like she could compete for ms olympia. I don't know her name but gotdamn she is ripped. I creeped on her not b/c she is hot but b/c I kindof want to copy her routine :lol: She makes me feel like I'm fatass.
In for this ride browskis!! I am on week 2 of yok3d (got in on the inner circle deal) and i get a little pump from it but it's nothing crazy. I dose it about 90 min before training. I wouldn't buy it on its own.

Do you workout at the golds in downtown?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
In for this ride browskis!! I am on week 2 of yok3d (got in on the inner circle deal) and i get a little pump from it but it's nothing crazy. I dose it about 90 min before training. I wouldn't buy it on its own.

Do you workout at the golds in downtown?
ha sometimes. I have been going to the gold's in long beach bc I've been going home to see my parents more and more. I sometimes train at the 24 hour fitness downtown as well. I know a girl that works the front desk there and she just nods when I walk in. As for yok3d, I don't get why my friends are raving over it. I took 4 pills today and still didn't really feel anything. Got some wood though on the ms olympia looking girl today. One thing I get from NO products.

day 5
xtren 60mg/epi 20mg

back day

wide grip chins
10 x 5

bb bent over rows

135 x 5
185 x 5
195 x 5 x 2

good mornings

straight arm push downs

I don't remember the weights but I ended up doing the entire stack which was I believe 255 lbs

wide grip seated rows

HS high pulls (never done this before)

180 x 10 x 5

HS lat hi rows

135 x 5 x 3
160 x 5 x 2

preacher curls

hammer curl burn out sets

25/30/35 till failure

abs

cardio: incline trainer. I've never seen one of these before. Basically a tread mill that can go up to 35 degrees of incline and 3 degrees of decline. Did intervals for 25 minutes. My calves were so pumped I could barely walk afterwards.

my body is pretty badly beat up right now. I'm sore all over which IMO is me working hard. I am going to take off tomorrow's legs day and replace it with cycling. I need to give my body a chance to heal itself. I haven't really noticed any side effects from either compounds I'm taking. I am going to start taking ec tomorrow. If everything seems good next week I'm going to add in t3 to aid with fat loss. The scale hasn't moved at all and I definitely feel bigger. The pumps have been ridiculous. I look 10 lbs heavier after I'm all pumped up.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
day 6

xtren 60mg/epi 20mg/25mg E + C

cardio: did 120 minutes of spinning on EC

calve raises on a leg press

735 x 10 x 10

abs: leg raises on a decline

I'm beat. I got chipotle after my work out and I couldn't even finish half of it. I'm about to pass out. Hopefully I'll eat the rest tonight. I can't remember feeling this crappy in a long time.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
day 7

xtren 60mg/epi 20mg/25mg E + C

cardio 60 minutes spinning

abs: sit ups and planks

I'm not sure if I'm going to lift tomorrow. I'm still feeling sore as hell today. random side note: I picked up killzone 3 today. Cool as hell. The graphics couldn't be any nicer

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
day 8
weight: 207.2
pre-work out: 60 mg xtren, 20 mg epi, 25mg E + assault. For some reason I get really tingly when I added in the bronkaid. Still debating adding in t3... it just seems like too much.

Arnold press

35 x 10
50 x 10
75 x 5
80 x 5
85 x 5
90 x 5
95 x 5 (this seemed too easy)

Reverse grip incline on smith

185 x 10
225 x 5
275 x 3 (something didn't feel right)
245 x 5 x 2

Decline bb

135 x 5
155 x 5
175 x 5
195 x 5
225 x 5

Reverse grip flat

135 x 10
185 x 5
205 x 5
225 x 5
245 x 5

Upright rows/front raises

Rear delt flies

Cardio: 60 minutes stationary bike

abs: leg lifts, vacuum holds

Thoughts: ****. I'm really pissed about my shoulder. It feels like my left shoulder is messed up pretty badly. It was totally fine when I was arnold pressing. If I had started at a heavier starting weight I would have tried to kick up the 100s but I didn't. After my shoulder starting bothering me I decided to take it easy. Shoulder disconnects seem to be helping me.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed big guy! Looks like your killing it so far..

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I've gotten considerably stronger yet. From what I've read in a few days is where it'll get fun

oh and I definitely need this.

droad87

Awards
sorry to hear about your shoulder will, I know the feeling all to well, Do you do the rotator cuff exercises? They seem to be helping me, along with doing light weight on cable crossover.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear about your shoulder will, I know the feeling all to well, Do you do the rotator cuff exercises? They seem to be helping me, along with doing light weight on cable crossover.
i stretched it out some using a cable crossover machine. Just pulled the weight out and let it stretch it out. It feels good when I massage it as well.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your shoulder man, hope it heals quick! Sux when stuff like this happen while on cycle :(

//CC

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
day 9

back bi day

pre-work out: 60 mg xtren, 20 mg epi, 25mg EC

wide grip chins
4 sets till failure

bent over bb rows

135 x 5
155 x 5
175 x 5
195 x 5

dead lifts

225 x 5
275 x 5
315 x 5
335 x 5
355 x 5

t-bar rows

90 x 5
115 x 5
135 x 5 x 2

hs iso row
135 x 5 x 2
160 x 5 x 2
180 x 5

pin wheel curls
35/40/45/50/55/60 x 5

hammer curls/preacher curl superset

cardio: 1 hour stationary bike again

abs

wide grip chins/stretching

I'm definitely more aggressive now. Driving more aggressive, etc. I'm glad I don't have a fast car anymore:lol:. My strength is starting to increase. I ripped the weight off the ground like it was nothing on deads.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How's the blood pressure with the ephedera added in? Notice anything?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
How's the blood pressure with the ephedera added in? Notice anything?
it's been fine. I got a few bloody noses when I first went on. Took my bp and it was fine, 125/70. I think its been as high as 140/75, which is on the high side of being fine. I used to be on bp medication so I check it fairly often when i do things like this

So... I'm supposed to get a physical. I'm assuming that I'll have to pee in a cup and get blood drawn. Should I try to avoid getting it?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the physcial for? Most blood test check for anomolys that will make one believe you are on drugs or if its for insurance they check for health and risk factors. If its job releated your most likely good.. they wont be looking for steroids.. they will be looking for narcotic drugs

But if you want to be safe avoid it if possible

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm definitely more aggressive now. Driving more aggressive, etc. I'm glad I don't have a fast car anymore:lol:. My strength is starting to increase. I ripped the weight off the ground like it was nothing on deads.
I noticed the Road Rage also - fun times :lol:

//CC

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
What is the physcial for? Most blood test check for anomolys that will make one believe you are on drugs or if its for insurance they check for health and risk factors. If its job releated your most likely good.. they wont be looking for steroids.. they will be looking for narcotic drugs

But if you want to be safe avoid it if possible
basically b/c I haven't had one in forever and I have a crazy ass mother :lmao: Even though I don't live at home she demanded that I go b/c she is worried about all the "vitamins" I'm taking. Good ole barrybonds.com

day 10

legs

squats

225 x 5 x 2
275 x 5 x 2
315 x 5 x 2

bb hack squats

225 x 5 x 2
315 x 5 x 2
405 x 5

cleans

leg press

quad extensions

db lunges

calves

cardio: 60 minutes bike

My gyno appears to be gone. Not sure if the epi killed it or if caber is helping it out. I don't think its the caber but maybe it is. It literally happened overnight. I'm glad that my nipple isn't ultra sensitive anymore. I'm going to start dosing formestane during pct now I think.

Ok what is up with people using the leg press backwards? Like if you have to bend your neck backwards to use the machine, don't you think you're doing something wrong? I will never understand some people.... oh yeah this guy was lifting in short jean shorts and timbs. Unclear:stick:

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
oh and girls that can box squat 225 are hot :lol:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok what is up with people using the leg press backwards? Like if you have to bend your neck backwards to use the machine, don't you think you're doing something wrong? I will never understand some people.... oh yeah this guy was lifting in short jean shorts and timbs. Unclear:stick:
:toofunny:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kill that isht bro, time to get sexy

OafMister

Awards
Hahaha bro the jean shorts are weird but the other day there was a guy in my gym basically working out in suit, tie and dress shoes Lol, good to hear your gynos gone though :)

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
Little late but im in for this epic log!

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
day 11

Db incline:

45 x 20
95 x 5
100 x 5
105 x 5
110 x 5
115 x 5

Hs military

45 x 10
70 x 5
80 x 5
90 x 5
100 x 5
110 x 5
120 x 5

Stand bb military

135 x 10
155 x 5 x 2
175 x 5 8 2

Rear delt flies

Flat db flies

Front raises/ side lateral super set

Flat narrow grip

135 x 40

I was tired today. Trying to feel out how strong I'm getting which is why I had so much volume on some of the lifts. I had the girl spot me on the 115 incline. She is a fitness model. Calling her ms olympia might be a bit misleading. Anyways, it felt light but i had problems keeping it steady... not sure if it was light b/c she was there encouraging me on or bc I'm actually getting stronger :lol:

She is built like jamie eason so.... boom

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
First of all 115s on incline!!! second..... I would do terrible, unspeakable things to her