how to use the anavar? help meeee

zincla

Awards
Hi guys and girls!I'm claudio I am a new member of the forum! I am Italian.
I seek advice from people more experienced than me regarding use and oxandrolone cycle!

here is my current situation:
years: 22
Height: 182cm
Weight: 84kg
bf%: 11%
training experience: 3 years

my diet consists of 5 meals per day:
Total calories: about 4000;
total protein: about 280gr;
total fat: about 180g;
total carbohydrates: 350g approx.
I thought to use anavar as follows:

Week 1: oxandrolone 7.5 mg / day
Week 2: oxandrolone 10 mg / day
Week 3: oxandrolone 10 mg / day and Legalon two bags (one after lunch and one after dinner)
Week 4: oxandrolone 15 mg / day and Legalon two bags (one after lunch and one after dinner)
Week 5: oxandrolone 15 mg / day and Legalon two bags (one after lunch and one after dinner)
Week 6: oxandrolone 15 mg / day and Legalon two bags (one after lunch and one after dinner)
Week 7: oxandrolone 10 mg / day and Legalon two bags (one after lunch and one after dinner)
Week 8: oxandrolone 7.5 mg / day and Legalon two bags (one after lunch and one after dinner)
Week 9: Legalon two bags (one after lunch and one after dinner)
Week 10: Legalon each bag (one after lunch)

What do you think?

how do you recommend to use anavar? what dosages and how many weeks?
thanks in advance for your info!

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Var is to expensive and you running an extremely low dose. You should be at least 30mg a day and then bump it up a week later. I recommend some type of test base.
I'm assuming your goal is to cut? if you are, that's to many calories you consuming IMO. is this your first cycle?
Prego..
oh and remember diet is the key to everything.
good luck

zincla

Awards
Yes! I know that the var is expensive! but the only one with a few sides. What does a trial basis? how? my goal is to take lean body mass (about 15 pounds) and have a very hard muscle. this is my first cycle! I need lots of advice on the dosage!

thanks!

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I'd personally run 80-100mg/day...but hey, that's just me.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yup that high of a dose, but I don't see you gaining 15 pounds of hard muscle off of var.

zincla

Awards
You saw some improvements with the var? weight gain? force? how long do you take with this assay?
however, if they are 15 pounds will be 10! is always good for me!

Triathloncoac

Awards
I wonder if this original poster is serious. IMHO he certainly hasn't done his research on running a cycle. What drugs to use and what to expect. My advice is to research for another 2 months. Then propose a reasonable cycle for critique. Mr. Italian, you are a long way off. 7.5 or 15mg and you want to gain 15lbs of lbw? And 80 or 100mgs of var would make me sleep all day. But that is just me.

Evil

Awards
Ciao Claudio, anch'io sono italiano. Molti vanno sempre contro chi usa bassi dosaggi di oxandrolone, però ti posso assicurare che molte persone che sono al primo ciclo e che sopratutto sono seguite da medici, ottengono grandi risultati anche da bassi dosaggi. Il problema è che uno che non viene seguito il ciclo lo fa durare poco tempo, mentre uno che è sempre monitorato da medici può rimanere in cura per molto tempo. Ti do un paio di link e leggi te stesso i risultati che hanno ottenuto diverse persone che sono state seguite da medici.
Comunque l'oxandrolone funziona sopratutto su chi è sottopeso e viene usato a bassi dosaggi perchè a quei livelli stimola anche l'appetito.
Ecco i link:
thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/Lipodystrophy/Archive/Anabolic/Q155653.html
thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/Meds/Q191608.html
thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/Nutrition/Archive/Appetite/Q208458.html

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Ciao Claudio, anch'io sono italiano. Molti vanno sempre contro chi usa bassi dosaggi di oxandrolone, però ti posso assicurare che molte persone che sono al primo ciclo e che sopratutto sono seguite da medici, ottengono grandi risultati anche da bassi dosaggi. Il problema è che uno che non viene seguito il ciclo lo fa durare poco tempo, mentre uno che è sempre monitorato da medici può rimanere in cura per molto tempo. Ti do un paio di link e leggi te stesso i risultati che hanno ottenuto diverse persone che sono state seguite da medici.
Comunque l'oxandrolone funziona sopratutto su chi è sottopeso e viene usato a bassi dosaggi perchè a quei livelli stimola anche l'appetito.
Ecco i link:
Exactly. I agree with this post 100%.

zincla

Awards
if I wrote this post is to understand and learn something about this cycle!

Ecco i link:
Evil grazie dei link ma gli avevo letti poco prima mentre ricercavo un pò di info sul forum!!;) ti ho inviato un messaggio privato! così magari se ti va mi dai qualche dritta sul ciclo e sull'utilizzo dell'anavar! grazie!!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
You saw some improvements with the var? weight gain? force? how long do you take with this assay?
however, if they are 15 pounds will be 10! is always good for me!
more than likly you will not see 10lbs off of a var only cycle. now test at a low dose with var at a decent dose might give you that much.

something like test @ 500mgs. a week and var anywhere between 50mgs and 100 everyday or "ED".

if you're not sure you want to inject or do not have enough info to do so yet, and want to run a oral only cycle i suggest SD. but even there you have to know what to do becuase of possible side effects. and side effects can even happen with var, don't think they can't.

zincla

Awards
more than likly you will not see 10lbs off of a var only cycle. now test at a low dose with var at a decent dose might give you that much.

something like test @ 500mgs. a week and var anywhere between 50mgs and 100 everyday or "ED".

if you're not sure you want to inject or do not have enough info to do so yet, and want to run a oral only cycle i suggest SD. but even there you have to know what to do becuase of possible side effects. and side effects can even happen with var, don't think they can't.
I will not make any ignezione! and take a bit of testosterone is too early for my age! For this reason I decided to use the anavar or (Primobolan that is "light"as the anavar).

I did not understand what kind of oral cycle I want advice! which product? thanks!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I will not make any ignezione! and take a bit of testosterone is too early for my age! For this reason I decided to use the anavar or (Primobolan that is "light"as the anavar).

I did not understand what kind of oral cycle I want advice! which product? thanks!
ignezione? you mean injection?

in any event, read up on superdrol. there are many clones out there right now which are just as good.

stupid question.....are ababolic steroids legal in Italy?

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
illegal...
but legal to buy and smoke weed in Amsterdam...
OP just do your research

Evil

Awards
In Italy they are illegal, as many substances, it can also be arrested if you are in possession of anabolic steroids. The only steroid is commercially available as a prescription deca durabolin

zincla

Awards
you think I should take a dose of anavar be: 0.125mg x pounds of my weight? exe.: I weigh 186libbre so should I take about 23mg of anavar? What do you recommend for a series of 6 up to 10 weeks?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pick up tablet
put in mouth
grab glass of water
take sip
swallow tablet