Russianstar :Ostarine/Mk-2866 Vs. Pro-hormones

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Russianstar :Ostarine/Mk-2866 Vs. Pro-hormones

Ostarine/Mk-2866 Vs. Pro-hormones

The newest sarm or selective androgen modulator on the net is the exciting and extremely versatile Ostarine, aka "Mk-2866. Its Sarm like capabilities, Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMs) provide the benefits of traditional anabolic/androgenic steroids such as testosterone (including increased muscle mass, fat loss, and bone density), while showing a lower tendency to produce unwanted side effects. They are a unique class of molecules currently under development for treatment of many diseases, muscle loss, and joint repair(1). Mk-2866 has sown to have far superior anabolic capabilities to any other sarm available on the market today.

Osta-Sarms comparisons.

If you were looking for a comparison between the anabolic capabilities of Mk-2866 and pro-hormones, "hormones that convert into an active steroid such as Methyl-1,4AD into its target steroid, Dianabol" Then probably the best comparison after extensive use and experimentation is that of Dienedione wich is a well used and popular non-methylated steroid that converts to the steroid known as 17b-hydroxy-estra-4,9,(10)-dien-3-one (dienolone) or as most of us think of as Tren. Now the normal use of tren is to follow a 4-6 week protocol with doses ranging from 90-130mg for most users "these are average doses" And over 4-6 weeks you can expect between 6-12lbs of muscle gain with 60 percent remaining after pct and a few weeks down the line "again this is for the average user" Then thats followed by a PCT and the role of the post cycle therapy is to quickly return your testes and lh "luteinizing hormone" to fully functioning, wich isnt too difficult with this mild non methylated pro-hormone.
    Now Dienedione wich is a 19-nor t compound has decent progestational effects which may lead to gyno symptoms, libido loss and aggressive mood swings. Part of the reason gyno may be a problem with this compound is also because it lacks androgenic potency and down-regulates DHT levels during cycle, which is the body’s natural estrogen blocker, so estrogen levels can rise during a cycle.

So why the comparison between Mk-2866 and a pro hormone like Tren?

There are a few good reasons, A 24mg, 4 week cycle of osta sarms should if the diet is spot on provide at least 5lbs of easily maintainable muscle, but you will get an increase in estrogen levels, partly because its not androgenic at all, and it increases free estradiol not to a high rate, but it might be through this means it has such an amazing effect on joints and tendons, and helps with the recovery of so many joint related injuries as sudies have reported(2).
    The gains though just like tren are very lean, Users of tren nearly always report fat loss, ive seen rapid fat loss every time ive used Ostarine, body composition changes, and muscle hardening. But here the comparisons stop and Mk-2866/ Ostarine comes into its own.

Mk-2866 v Pro-hormones the facts.

Before a prohormone cycle you need to prepare your body, Milk thistle at 1g a day for 2 weeks prior, Hawthorn berry at 1g a day for 2 weeks prior to the cycle, Then during the cycle you need support supps, Formestane is probably your prefered choice of an A.I or aromatize inhibitor, Then you need your blood pressure supports, your liver supports, And then after the cycle you need a strong PCT " Post cycle therapy" or all your hard earned gains go out of the window. You will need a test booster, probably most will use a serm like Nolvadex to restart the leydig cells production of testosterone, An A.I again that needs to be tapered off to avoid rebound gyno from to much estrogen suppression, a cortisol blocker like low dose 11-oxo, and then your health supports, and cholesterol supports, and because your taking cholesterol supports you need co-enzyme q10 wich gets depleted by most cholesterol supplements.
    So your talking about quite a lot of money being laid out, and the potential for side effects is quite high... hair loss, acne, and BPH "benign prostatic hyperplasia" to name but a few. So many other factors are involved aswell but to disscuss all of them would take an age.
    The difference with Mk-2866 is dramatic, no need for prior cycle supports, no sides on cycle and in the blood tests ive seen no inhibition, just mildly raised estrogen levels. The gains are easy to maintain, no need for a PCT as you would with a pro-hormone, You have high oral biovailabilty without damage to your liver through conversion or being methylated, and you have a great sense of well being while on... and OSTARINE can be ran repeatedly without waiting for your normal rest period between cycles, Time on the pro-hormone + PCT = Time off.

Ostarine/ Mk-2866 potential uses

This is a new product, its potential is almost unlimited, its versatile enough to be incorporated into PCT therapies, It can be ran in between cycles, and it can be used to huge effect when taken as a standalone anabolic.
    It binds strongly to the androgen receptor, but without the side effects normaly associated with high levels of DHT. It shows considerable properties as a hardening agent just slightly less than those of S4, wich itself is 1/3 as androgenic as Testosterone.
    Its ability to cause fat los means it can be used on a cutting cycle and can be stacked effectivley with thermogenic or or nervous system stimulators.
    Its potential to help heal those with debilitating injuries, and to speed up injury recovery makes its medicinal properties highly desirable, and all this without negative impact on your cholesterol, Blood pressure, Hair line, prostate, Heart or any other organ(3), Ostarine hands down blows pro-hormones out of the water if this was a UFC fight it would be a first round TKO.

The only question remaining is wether or not your willing to step up to the plate and pioneer the way fowards in the bodybuilding and fitness world?

Research.

1.A selective androgen receptor modulator with minimal prostate hypertrophic activity restores lean body mass in aged orchidectomized male rats.

Allan G, Sbriscia T, Linton O, Lai MT, Haynes-Johnson D, Bhattacharjee S, Ng R, Sui Z, Lundeen S.

Reproductive Therapeutics, Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research and Development, L.L.C., 1000 U.S. Route 202 South, Raritan, NJ, USA. gallan4@prdus.jnj.com

A selective androgen receptor modulator with minim... [J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2008] - PubMed result

2.Front Horm Res. 2009;37:163-82.Anabolic applications of androgens for functional limitations associated with aging and chronic illness.

Bhasin S, Storer TW.

Boston University School of Medicine, Section of Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Nutrition, Boston Medical Center, Boston, MA 02118, USA. Shalender.Bhasin@bmc.org

3.Narayanan R, Mohler ML, Bohl CE, Miller DD, Dalton JT.

Preclinical Research and Development, GTx, Inc., Memphis, Tennessee, USA.

Selective androgen receptor modulators in preclini... [Nucl Recept Signal. 2008] - PubMed result

Androgen receptor (AR) plays a critical role in the function of several organs including primary and accessory sexual organs, skeletal muscle, and bone, making it a desirable therapeutic target. Selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs) bind to the AR and demonstrate osteo- and myo-anabolic activity; however, unlike testosterone and other anabolic steroids, these nonsteroidal agents produce less of a growth effect on prostate and other secondary sexual organs. SARMs provide therapeutic opportunities in a variety of diseases, including muscle wasting associated with burns, cancer,

This information is copyrited

Written by Russianstar.

2. Banned

Love this guys work. Great read.

Thanks for the info.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Good stuff RS.

I'm liking Ostarine so far
    •   

4. jpk
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Nice cut and paste Russian. But I know you've now got a lot of personal experience with this stuff. Give us the bro-science part of this too! As a well respected leader on the boards here I like to know how you rate this against the other compounds you've used in the past.
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Looks like he wrote it and is associated with SS. I figured some people here were either associated with a sarm company or were trying to hype it before they released it.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

I am running this right now, would love to see the same effects all my boys get when they ran Xtren and Trenadrol, kindof think that is far fetched though, but we'll see
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jpk View Post
    Nice cut and paste Russian. But I know you've now got a lot of personal experience with this stuff. Give us the bro-science part of this too! As a well respected leader on the boards here I like to know how you rate this against the other compounds you've used in the past.
    I wrote this bro.. nothing to do with copying or pasting i can send you the original if you want proof.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ZamaMan View Post
    Looks like he wrote it and is associated with SS. I figured some people here were either associated with a sarm company or were trying to hype it before they released it.
    I am not employed by a sarms company there was a misunderstanding.
  9. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Why is the article say it's there property than?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

I was thinking about it this morning. I definitely think that ostarine could be used to bulk up some. Either way, good review
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

Have 2 bottles on the way as we speak...I cant wait to run this, it sounds fun. I am a little worried about the product being damaged since I live in a cold part of the country and supposidly cold ruins the compound??? It says on the site in big bold letters DO NOT REFRIGERATE, so I have been sitting here looking for the mail man in hope the stuff has not been exposed to too much cold....Any body know how much cold it takes to ruin this compound?
  12. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by lbond2 View Post
    Have 2 bottles on the way as we speak...I cant wait to run this, it sounds fun. I am a little worried about the product being damaged since I live in a cold part of the country and supposidly cold ruins the compound??? It says on the site in big bold letters DO NOT REFRIGERATE, so I have been sitting here looking for the mail man in hope the stuff has not been exposed to too much cold....Any body know how much cold it takes to ruin this compound?
    We have the same situation fo real lmao but i dont think its gonna be a problem. Its not like the mailman carries a f-ing fridge in the truck and throws stuff in it, plus i did S4 before and everything was perfect

PS: Great read russianstar
  13. Registered User

I believe that's Russian actually inserting the copyright into his own writing before web publication, since he's on so many forums.
  14. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    I believe that's Russian actually inserting the copyright into his own writing before web publication, since he's on so many forums.
    No he edited the articles after I mention it. It originally said written by RS, property of sarms****h. I don't understand why someone not affiliated with SS would put that at the bottom of their article.

That's alll
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.

I completed two bottles of S-4 and then completed a bottle of Ostarine at 12.5mg ED, and then ran an extensive blood test. Everything in the blood test appeared to be normal and I absolutely loved the results. 12.5mg ED seemed to do very well for me. What is your experience for the optimum mg for the Ostarine?
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

No he edited the articles after I mention it. It originally said written by RS, property of sarms****h. I don't understand why someone not affiliated with SS would put that at the bottom of their article.

That's alll
    Great point
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

this stuff seems to good to be true, what are the downsides? there has to be some sort of risk here or potential health issues and those aren't raised here. Fun read though and thanks.
  18. Registered User

i been looking into this and S4 for alittle while now.kinda wanna read acouple more logs to get a better idea on dosing,length and break before i try.also stacking options
  19. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by grega60438 View Post
    I completed two bottles of S-4 and then completed a bottle of Ostarine at 12.5mg ED, and then ran an extensive blood test. Everything in the blood test appeared to be normal and I absolutely loved the results. 12.5mg ED seemed to do very well for me. What is your experience for the optimum mg for the Ostarine?
    I like to the run the osta at 12.5mgs a day. On it now!

The SARMs s4 @ 50mgs.
  20. Banned

You should run a log brother.

The best logs are by the skeptics! Come to the dark-side with us ...
  21. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Lang View Post
    I like to the run the osta at 12.5mgs a day. On it now!

The SARMs s4 @ 50mgs.
    how long do you run each for?how long of a break?
  22. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Lang View Post
    You should run a log brother.

The best logs are by the skeptics! Come to the dark-side with us ...
    I'm not a skeptic as I'm sure they work. Just not as good as a DS prob. I just believe in full disclosure with ties to companies and what not.

Inactually preordered some osta but it took too long so i canceled it. Who knows maybe I'll be able to afford it for my next pct. It's just so expensive.
  23. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty music View Post
    how long do you run each for?how long of a break?
    I like to run them for 4-6 weeks. Some like to run a bit longer.
  24. Registered User

ok thanks.which do you like better?the ostarine or the S4?how long of breaks?just 4 weeks off or whenever you feel like running it again?
  25. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty music View Post
    ok thanks.which do you like better?the ostarine or the S4?how long of breaks?just 4 weeks off or whenever you feel like running it again?
    I am torn, I have a have used s4 more. I am on the osta-sarm now and loving it.

The s4 is a great compound. Take 5-6 weeks off.
  26. Registered User

thanks.i will prolly use this in the future,but i have a full bottle of superdrone and tunribol LV so no point in wasting them
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

i have used mk-2866 and i was disappointed..but i used it as a stand alone..not as a pct to keep gains going, and from what i have read and from what i have gathered form talking to ones who have had gians with the sarm is that the ones who have benefited the most was when the used it as a pct after a long heavy cycle and they were able to keep their gains..but everyone is different and responses vary..i will give it another shot if i ever decide to run a heavy 8-10 week cycle.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

unreal ran it as a cut. I would imagine people would have the most success using it that way.
  29. Registered User

Is there any kind of clash between PH and SARMS, any reason you couldn't run an 8 week Superdrol pulse while taking a daily dose of S4?
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

diminishing returns. I doubt you would really get too much more from osta on top of SD.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

NO ONE is having EYE issues here? Bizarre. On the other boards that is typically one of the biggest compmaints/sides!
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

On my 2nd week and no vision issues
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

ncaa bans creatine. more than likely this isn't something you would want to advertise if you're a ncaa athlete.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    NO ONE is having EYE issues here? Bizarre. On the other boards that is typically one of the biggest compmaints/sides!
    I'm on week 3 at 12.5mg/day and no vision sides, I think the vision sides are most prevelant in S4
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    I'm on week 3 at 12.5mg/day and no vision sides, I think the vision sides are most prevelant in S4
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

I'm gonna start my osta on Monday. Can't wait
    CELTIC LABS REP
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

The real question is where is the price point compared to S4?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  38. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    The real question is where is the price point compared to S4?
    i think there both about the same,but the S4 you need a high dose from what im reading so it wont last as long
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

isn't s4 180 a bottle?
  40. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    isn't s4 180 a bottle?
    from what i can find for 30 50mg servings
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ostarine mk-2866 Testing?