Myopharma Epibolin log (My Epilogue)

franklin

Awards
Myopharma Epibolin log (My Epilogue) Gained 7lbs in 10 Days!!!

Yes this is my first post, and, yes it is lengthy.
This is going to be a flexible plan that I will modify as time goes on.
I have a friend that had great results with IBE Epistane, and I have read a lot about HAVOC, but I got a great deal on Myopharma’s Epibolin, so that is what I went with.
My most conservative plan would be 4 weeks ; 2 Days at 15mg, followed by 4 weeks at 30 mg. The most I would go would be 6 weeks, dosing up to 45 mg.
Like everyone else I am usually very busy with work, family, school, and life in general. I am fortunate that January-February I will have a lot of time off of work to dedicate to diet and nutrition. Due to the nature of my work I might not be able to do another cycle for a long time, probably 4-5 years, if ever. Following this cycle I plan on experimenting with a reduced calorie/carb diet and seeing how lean I can get.

My Stats
:
Height: 6’0
Weight: 176
Current Bench ~ 280
BF ~ 7.5%
Previous AAS/PH Cycles: 0
Previous Workout Experience: High School Football, 2 years serious weight lifting, I took about 2 years off, and now I’ve been working out 5-7 days a week every day since March.

General Goals: Bench 315, No Long term damage, no injuries, lower body fat to some degree.

Nutritional goals:
1-1.5 Gallons of Water a day
Daily: 225-275 Grams Protein = 900-1100 Cals
150-300 Grams Carbs = 600-1200 Cals
60-70 Grams Fat = 630
Total Cals= 2500-3000 ~40/30/30

If I am starving or not seeing weight gain in the frist week I’ll bump up to 4,000ish and maintain the same ratios.

Workout:
Focus is compound exercises. Workout in the AM with an expected duration of 1:15-1:45.
Day 1: Shoulders/Traps: Military Press, Headstand Pushups etc. /ABS
Day 2: Legs: Squats, Deadlifts Forearms culrls etc.
Day3: Rest
Day 4: Chest/Tris: Bench, Dec Bench, Weighted Dips (etc.)
Day 5: Back/Bi’s: Pull-ups, Chin-Ups, Rows, etc.
Day 6: Cardio, HIIT, Run Stairs etc
Day 7: Repeat Day 1

The easiest way to break down what my intentions is to run though one “ideal day” which is laid out below.

Supp Abbreviations:
AF=Animal Flex 1 serving
UDO=Udo’s Choice or Carlsons Cod Liver Oil= 1 TBS
CA= 1 serving
Liv=Himylayan Liver Care
T= Taurine,= 1-3 Grams
G=Glutamine- 5 grams
Pro=Propecia =1 mg Finesteride
Cre= 5 Grams ON Creatine
WPI= Whey Protein Isoalte or ON 100%
Cas= Casein
Mul- Multi Vitamin
Epi- Myopharma Epibolin 15 mg
VitC- Vitamin C 1 gram

Sleep 7-8 Hrs (Hopefully) Cals/pro/carbs/fat
630 Protein Shake/Banana. 300:35/30/3 Supps: AF, Mul, Pro, Liv, CA, C,
800 Bfast, Egg Whites, Tst, 450:35/30/24 Supps: Epi, UDO,
930-1130 Workout- Focus on Compound Exercise+BCAA’s maybe some Gatorade.
1130 PWO Shake 500:50/90/4, Vit C, G, Cre
1230 Lunch: Chick/Fish/Steak 400/50/16/14
1500 Snack: Pro Bar/Milk 500:38/41/19
1800: Dinner Chick/Fish/Steak 400/48/5/8 EPI, AF, Multi, T
2000: Snack: Almonds/Beef Jerkey if needed 200/17/0/10
2200: Casein Shake 480:48/6/14 Supps: UDO

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Animal Stak
Lean Exteme
Cycle Support,
Himalyan Liver Care

The Epi-logue.
I will weigh myself daily, and measure my body fat weekly using both calipers and electronically. I Plan on posting every few days, or anytime something significant happens. I will start the cycle January 9th and will plan on completing it 4-6 weeks later. I will post before/after pics as well as pics if there is any significant mid cycle change.

The items I have questions about are:
1. What is the general consensus about the use of cortisol blocking products?
2. Why doesn’t anybody dose down at the end of the cycle. (e.g. 30mg then 20, then 10)
3. Is there also a general consensus that Creatine should help with the dryness of the compound?
4. Am I missing anything?

Any questions/comments/criticism are welcome.
Thanks,
-f

franklin

Awards
The items I have questions about are:
2. Why doesn’t anybody dose down at the end of the cycle. (e.g. 30mg then 20, then 10)
3. Is there also a general consensus that Creatine should help with the dryness of the compound?

Any questions/comments/criticism are welcome.
Thanks,
-f
Everything has arrived from the Epi to the Nolva.

Any feedback on the aforementioned questions?

Attachments

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I'm running the samething but. On a pulse with a dermacrine base. just started my 2nd week so I'll be interest to see how you make out.

P.s. check out my log called nad's derm/epi cycle

franklin

Awards
Day 1
Stats:
Weight177.0
Bp 125/70 Pulse 58
Starting Measurements:
Gut: 35.75
Waist: 35.25
Biceps: 15
Quads: 22
Body Fat Calipers : 7.5%
BF Electronic: : 10.7%

Issues: My left elbow is a little sore, I hope the Animal Flex, an additional 1.5 g’s Glucosmaine, Omega 3 oil, and Carlson’s fish oil will straighten it out.

Workout: Squats, Dead-lifts, Standing Calf-Raises, Jump-rope.
Diet: 300g’s of protein over 7 meals.

Sides: I am starting the cycle acne free. And I took a couple pics of my current hairline. I seem less patient than normal, but I assume it is from something else, or the placebo effect.

Extraneous Info
: I decided to start yesterday with 15 mg. Today I took 30.
Of note I have been pre-loading Anabolic Innovations Cycle Assist. Peanut Butter flavor. It tastes like rancid bat feces mixed with tree bark. The taste lingers for a while after you finish it. If it bad taste is an indication of effectiveness then this must be the best supp out there. In retrospect I wish I would have gone with CEL’s Cycle Support so I could have had the pill form. I am going to start mixing in the CS with my post workout shake since it already tastes bad. I actually enjoy my nightly casein shake and I don’t wanted it ruined by the taste of rotted skunk ‘taint.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
You no i'm in bro Kill it keep us updated.
P.s. i'll have to take your word for " It tastes like rancid bat feces mixed with tree bark" :poke:

franklin

Awards
Attached are the before pics.

Weight +1.8
Issues: None
"Workout": 1 hr of Yoga
Diet: 320 G's of protein, 140g Carbs, 55g Fat
Extraneous Info:
I did legs yesterday (obviously I need the work on them). I didn't experience the DOMS as bad as I usually do. It was an intense workout so I assume it is the EPI doing its job.

Tomorrow is Chest/Tri's I can't wait. I was in a better mood today and but still lethargic. Took a 1 hour nap mid-day, which is unusual, maybe I should have done the dermacrine or DHEA, I assume the lethargy will subside. Then I'll probably bump up the dose.

Attachments

franklin

Awards
Day 3
Weight +2.8
Issues: Still lethargic
Workout: Chest/Tri’s
Diet: 280g of protein, 220 Carbs, 65 Fat

Extraneous Info:
Legs still a little sore from 2 days ago. I am still lethargic, took a 1 hour nap today. 3rd Day in a row. I am going to try and get to bed early tonight. I felt weak in the gym today. Probably because I am used to using a Pre-workout prior to every workout, (or a lack of sleep) and now that I have cut it out I am missing the extra energy.

I can’t take the taste of the CS anymore. Over the course of my life I have eaten everything; Alligator, Goat Brains, Live Beetles, Scorpions, Rabbit, Snake, Javelina (which is actually a rodent), Horse, Blood Sausage, Chicken A-Holes, Chicken Feet, Cow- Tongue, Intestines, Stomach lining, etc. etc. I can tell you honestly that the Peanut Butter Cycle Support is in the top-3 worst tasting things I have eaten in my life. It tastes worse then Spicy Sauteed Chicken A-hole but better than Pork Blood Sausage, but not by much. I broke down and ordered the CELs Cycle Assist, not going to toss the CS yet, but it might be inevitable. I will probably bump to 40 mg at the end of the week. Going to take tomorrow completely off and hopefully I’ll feel invincible on Thursday for Back day.

franklin

Awards
Day 4
Weight: +2.8
Issues: still lethargic
Workout: Went for an easy 2 mile hike to get some sun.
Diet: 260G pro/230 Carbs/80 Fat
Sides: Just lethargy.

Extraneous Info: I got 8 hours of sleep last night, which is usually more than sufficient and I took a nap for the fourth straight day. I have read in the forums that it is too early to be seeing anything after only 4 days, It could be placebo effect, but I doubt it. I haven’t felt any stronger in the gym. I also read that bumping up the dosage could help with the lethargic feelings, but that doesn’t make much sense to me. Going to check the BP again tomorrow if it is normal then I might take a small dosage of a pre-workout tomorrow prior to doing Back/Bis. I also am going to bump down the calorie intake (out of my protein) until I start seeing some difference in the gym, weight is going up, I doubt it will be up again tomorrow morning, Looking fwd to it kicking in. Saturday I might bump to 35 mg, and probably 40 mg come Sunday.

franklin

Awards
Day 5

Weight +4.4

Blood Pressure: Normal

Workout: Back/Bi’s, Obliques, Forearms,

Diet: Pro/Carb/Fat: 275/220/74 Grams

Sides: Rancid Gas, Minor back-pumps while doing pull-ups, minor lethargy, I took a nap for a 5th straight day.

Extraneous Info: I mixed my Cycle Support with ON “Vanilla Crème” and it helped temper the taste considerably. Certainly not good, but not horrid either. I made my wife try some CS straight and she said that it wasn’t that bad, in retrospect maybe I was just being a b!tch. My gas today was absolutely rancid. I have gained weight for 4 straight days. I have been tracking my weight every day for a year, and four straight days is extremely unusual, but obviously not bad. I am going to double my Taurine intake to 4g’s tomorrow to try and keep the back pumps away, they weren’t bad, but they were noticeable. Checked my Blood Pressure today, it was normal.

franklin

Awards
Day 6
Weight +5.4
That makes me up 7.2lbs over 10 days!!!.
Isssues: None.

Workout: Went for a 2 hour hike in the AM, Ran Stairs for One Hr in the PM.

Diet: 215/110/90:2110 cals. I bumped down my protein intake today, pretty much by cutting my protein shakes in half and cutting out the milk. I'm not sure if it was the milk or the 50 Gram Post Workout protein shake that was giving me the nasty gas, I'll experiment a little bit more tomorrow. I think I'll leave the milk out and still have a 50g Post WO shake and see if I get gas.
Sides: Minor Lethargy, Nap for 6th straight day.

Extraneous Info: I could feel the pump in my legs while running stairs. My lower back is a little bit sore, going to bump to 5g's of taurine tomorrow to try and stay ahead of the back pumps. It is pretty cheap anyways. I am willing to bet I won't be up any more weight tomorrow. Going to get another good night's sleep tonight and hit shoulders hard tomorrow, followed by Legs Sunday. My buddy is in his 4th week of an Epistane cycle and called me today and said he had some serious shedding in the shower. I have heard Epi can't cause shedding, and that it is bad for shedding. Obviously everyone is different.

Last edited:

franklin

Awards
Diet:
Since I am too lazy to list my diet everyday I will list what I ate yesterday which turned out to be a pretty light day since I cut out the milk and halved my protein powder dosage
730: 1.2 Scoops ON Whey, Cycle Support, 5 Grams Creatine, Propecia, Multivitamin, Animal Flex, LIV52,
900: 7 Egg whites, 1 Cup Spinach 1 piece Turkey Bacon
930: 1 TBS Udo’s Choice Omega Oil, 15 MG Epi
1330: ½ Pita Steak, Olive Oil, 1 Cup Spinach
1600 1.5 Cups Almonds/Pumpkin Seeds, 15 mg Epi
1630 ½ Banana, 5 Grams Creatine
1630, 1 Scoop Jack 3d
1800 ½ Banana, 1 scoop ON Vanilla Pro Powder, 10 Grams Gluatmine, CS, LIV 52
2000: 2 Cups Spinach, 8 oz Steak, 1 TBS Carlsons Fish Oil,
2200: 1 Scoop Casein, ½ Scoop NOW Protein Isolate, 1 TBS Peanut Butter, 3 oz 2%milk

franklin

Awards
Weight +4.8
Workout: Shoulders, Best workout I’ve had since starting the cycle. 45 mins of shoulders. Seated DB Press x 4 sets, Hand Stand pushups 4 sets, Lat Raises 4 sets, Rev Flys 2 sets.
Diet: 270/165/95:
Sides: Minor Lethargy, First time I didn’t nap in a week.
Extraneous Info: Lethargy is subsiding, felt a pretty good shoulder pump in the gym. No backpumps today. Going to Bump to 40mg of Epi tomorrow for Leg day, also 6g’s of Taurine, then back down to 30 on Monday for rest day. Obviously this is my first cycle so I am going free-style. I am open to hearing any advice or criticism. Thanks for following
-f

franklin

Awards
Day 8,
Weight: +5.4
Workout: Legs
Diet: 290/180/85
Sides: None
Extraneous Info: Today was the best workouts that I have had on Cycle. I ended up doing 5 sets of Squats, because I just had the feeling that I couldn't get enough of them. I think this is the first workout that felt any different since starting the cycle. I am looking fwd to taking tomorrow off. I am going to keep SLDL on Leg day, and bump regular Dead-lifts to Back Day.

franklin

Awards
Day 9

Weight: +4.4
Issues: Lethargy is Gone
Diet: : 270/230/83 w/ 40 mg Epi Dosage.
Measurements: Taken this AM
Body Fat Calipers- No Change

Body Fat Electronic- plus .9 %

Waist: +1/2”
Belly: +1/2”
Biceps: +1/3”
Calf: +1/3”
Chest: +1/3”
Forearms: N/C
Quads: N/C

Extraneous Info: I am losing some flexibility, not sure if it is the rapid weight gain or if I am neglecting stretching. I hate Off-Days I am tempted to go in and just do Forearms. It is a “rationalization” like an addict, so I’ll stay away from they gym for the day. My legs aren’t as sore as I though they would be. Maybe it was the 10g’s of Glutamine, maybe it’s the EPI, or maybe my leg workout wasn’t as good as I thought it was. My wife said I look "bigger" hehe.

Last edited:

franklin

Awards
Day 10
Weight : +6.8
Workout: Today is Chest/Tris :Bench Press, Incline DB Pres, Weighted Dips, CG Dec Bench, Lat Bar press down
Diet: Goal 300/300/60
Sides: See minor sides explained below.
Extraneous Info: I ended up taking 40 mg yesterday, I think I will do 40mg from here out and 30mg on “off days”. Even though the lethargy has subsided I still took a nap yesterday, I had trouble sleeping last night. Not sure if it was taking 10mg at 1800 or if it was my late afternoon nap or possibly something else. Maybe it was the five Rum and Diet-Cokes before bed.

As far as mood changes I am an extremely laid back and extremely patient individual. Since I have started the cycle I have had a feeling best described as micro-anger. In the matter of literally a second something will piss me off considerably, and I imagine smashing my fist through someone’s face. But in less than a second it subsides.

Yesterday I spent about 4 hours researching dermacrine, and considered ordering it, but I decided against it since this is my first cycle and I have a lot of questions about Epi that I want answered. Taking Dermacrine would interfere with my “experiment”.

Legs are sore today. I can’t wait to F’ing destroy my chest in about 2 hours. Hopefully I will start to have the “on” feeling today.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Day 10
Weight : +6.8
Workout: Today is Chest/Tris :Bench Press, Incline DB Pres, Weighted Dips, CG Dec Bench, Lat Bar press down
Diet: Goal 300/300/60
Sides: See minor sides explained below.
Extraneous Info: I ended up taking 40 mg yesterday, I think I will do 40mg from here out and 30mg on “off days”. Even though the lethargy has subsided I still took a nap yesterday, I had trouble sleeping last night. Not sure if it was taking 10mg at 1800 or if it was my late afternoon nap or possibly something else. Maybe it was the five Rum and Diet-Cokes before bed.

As far as mood changes I am an extremely laid back and extremely patient individual. Since I have started the cycle I have had a feeling best described as micro-anger. In the matter of literally a second something will piss me off considerably, and I imagine smashing my fist through someone’s face. But in less than a second it subsides.

Yesterday I spent about 4 hours researching dermacrine, and considered ordering it, but I decided against it since this is my first cycle and I have a lot of questions about Epi that I want answered. Taking Dermacrine would interfere with my “experiment”.

Legs are sore today. I can’t wait to F’ing destroy my chest in about 2 hours. Hopefully I will start to have the “on” feeling today.
Looks like your making good progress. I know what you mean about micro-anger. Just take my brain a second longer than normal to realize it was no big deal. How are your back pumps thats the only side thats real been giving me any trouble. Suprised that your drinking much alcohol while on cycle because your already giving your liver a workout.:friday: to each his own though

franklin

Awards
How are your back pumps thats the only side thats real been giving me any trouble. Suprised that your drinking much alcohol while on cycle because your already giving your liver a workout.:friday: to each his own though
Nad-

I intentionally only took 2g's of Taurine for the first couple of days to see what the "Back-pumps" were like. I had them and didn't like 'em. I bumped my Taurine to 5g's when I was taking 30mg's of EPI and then to 6G's of Taurine when I started taking 45mg's and I haven't had any pumps since. I have read Log's where people take 10-15g's of Taurine to keep the pumps at away.

I hate my liver... but not enough to drink on cycle, I was just wondering if anyone was paying attention. I surprisingly don't miss the booze that much, every now and then when my wife has a glass of red wine I am a little jealous but I haven't really wanted to drink. I have been following your log and if I ever do another cycle I also, think I'll do the Dermacrine, Keep up the good work,
-f

franklin

Awards
Day 10 (cont)
Diet: 260/260/70

Workout: Chest, This is the first day that I felt stronger in the gym. For example.. Sat down to do incline DB press with 70’s. I thought well, I’ll knock out 5. I hit 5 and had the strength to just keep going. I don’t feel any more aggression or anger, just a little more strength or muscular endurance. I guess I’m finally starting to feel “on”.

I have to space my protein out better, I had some rancid gas again today.

Looking forward to wreckin’ me some Deadlifts tomorrow.

Julian121804

Awards
Good job man I start my epi cycle next month for PCT though some recommended arimedexin it has 5 mg of epi in it. I've talked to 3 bodybuilders who have said they have used it as PCT. All of them have told me the epi is different and that you have to ween off of it. I've read a lot of people saying that Its a crap PCT. But people I know have had great results and have not lost any of thier gains. What's you opinion?

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Nad-

I intentionally only took 2g's of Taurine for the first couple of days to see what the "Back-pumps" were like. I had them and didn't like 'em. I bumped my Taurine to 5g's when I was taking 30mg's of EPI and then to 6G's of Taurine when I started taking 45mg's and I haven't had any pumps since. I have read Log's where people take 10-15g's of Taurine to keep the pumps at away.

I hate my liver... but not enough to drink on cycle, I was just wondering if anyone was paying attention. I surprisingly don't miss the booze that much, every now and then when my wife has a glass of red wine I am a little jealous but I haven't really wanted to drink. I have been following your log and if I ever do another cycle I also, think I'll do the Dermacrine, Keep up the good work,
-f
Good info thanks right know i've only been taking 2g's of Taurine a day. The back pumps haven't been to bad just notice able i'm going to up my Taurine to 4g a day see how that works if i have to i'll keep uping the dose. I think that you'll like the Dermacrine if you ever try it. On my off day's i feel great just being on the Dermacrine. I might run it solo in May to do a cut or stack it with a low dose of H drol. That should be fun.

franklin

Awards
Good job man I start my epi cycle next month for PCT though some recommended arimedexin it has 5 mg of epi in it. I've talked to 3 bodybuilders who have said they have used it as PCT. All of them have told me the epi is different and that you have to ween off of it. I've read a lot of people saying that Its a crap PCT. But people I know have had great results and have not lost any of thier gains. What's you opinion?

Julian-

Welcome to AM it is been a tremendous asset for me to in learning about PH's.

1. I am going to assume you are at least 21, right? As you are probably aware if you start taking PH's at a young age can lead to premature closing of your growth plates (stunted growth), increased likelihood of gynecomastia (bitch tits) or even kidney damage or IMPOTENCE!!!

2. Despite doing tons of "research" I'm a PH newb and this is my first cycle. So please keep that in mind when you read my advice. FWIW I have seen 1 episode of House.

3. I am not familiar with Armidexen, but I have asked around about ramping up and ramping down and I have not received any conclusive answers, but my personal opinion (strictly conjecture here) is that it makes sense from a physiological stand point to ease off of the Epi as long as you aren't shutdown. I know that from a physiological standpoint my body does best when I warm up and cool down. The exception to this I assume is if you are shutdown which is more likely if; a: you used heavy does, b: you stayed on cycle for longer than 6 weeks. I think the best symptom of being shut down is that your balls have atrophied significantly and/or you can't get an errection. But impotence is NOT a definitive indicator that your natural test production has ceased. But if you are already shutdown and you have decided to start your PCT then it doesn't make any sense to me to ramp down. Unless someone more well versed in endocrinology than me (which is just about everybody) explains to me why ramping down is a bad idea I plan on ramping down my last few days. Probably 40 mg, 30 mg, 15 mg. PCT.

Remember that the above advice is not empirically proven and is just an assumption from some dude on the net, (me).

GL,
-f

franklin

Awards
Good info thanks right know i've only been taking 2g's of Taurine a day. The back pumps haven't been to bad just notice able i'm going to up my Taurine to 4g a day see how that works if i have to i'll keep uping the dose. I think that you'll like the Dermacrine if you ever try it. On my off day's i feel great just being on the Dermacrine. I might run it solo in May to do a cut or stack it with a low dose of H drol. That should be fun.
NAD- I'd go straight to 5g's...It's cheap right? I think I might try derma as a standalone when cutting after PCT. Have you noticed any increased photo-sensitivity?

Julian121804

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I'm 24 years old and this is my first cycle of PH. I just want to make sure I do it right. I have my epibolin, arimedexin, milk thistle and joint support. The three bodybuilders I've spoken to have all suggested this. What you think? Before I start any of this I have a physical scheduled for the 25th of Jan. I just want to make sure I'm healthy. If all goes well I will be starting this in February.

franklin

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I'm 24 years old and this is my first cycle of PH. I just want to make sure I do it right. I have my epibolin, arimedexin, milk thistle and joint support. The three bodybuilders I've spoken to have all suggested this. What you think? Before I start any of this I have a physical scheduled for the 25th of Jan. I just want to make sure I'm healthy. If all goes well I will be starting this in February.
Julian-

I don't that a routine physical is necessary unless it includes blood work. If you are new to working out then it would make sense, but if you are new to working out you probably shouldn't be doing a PH cycle yet.
The things that you can hopefully get out of your physical should be
1. A baseline blood-pressure/pulse to see how it changes on cycle.
2. Blood work.. This would be helpful to get get it checked again post cycle to see how it changed, test, coritsol, lipid, liver values etc.

I think if you become a routine PH user it would be good to have blood values regularly monitored.

I'm not familiar with armi, does it help with BP? Most people recommend using something to help lower BP, either Hawthorne Berry or an all in 1 supp like Cycle Assist/Cycle Support. Some people say Milk Thistle isn't enough for liver protection but I haven't done enough research on it to talk intelligently about it. Numerous people also recommend pre-loading your Liver support starting 2 weeks prior to the start of your cycle.

Which joint support did you choose?

Julian121804

Awards
For joint support I went with animal flex. The Physical is for everything bloodwork for everything. The arimedexin ingredients just google search them as I cannot yet post links or images

franklin

Awards
Day 11
Weight +6.4
Workout: Back/Bi’s: Deadlifts, pullups, Standing Curls etc.
Diet: 265/235/87
Sides: Lethargy
Extraneous Info: I am putting on weight like its cool, I know some of it is water weight, and some is muscle and some is fat. If I keep gaining weight like this I’ll gain 15-20 pounds in 4-6 weeks. If I keep gaining fat this quickly I’m going to bump down the carbs again.

Lethargy
- I took a nap again today, I don’t know if it is the EPI or if it is from the additional effort I am putting in at the gym.

Libido- A lot of logs I have read on EPI people have reported an increase in Libido. I haven’t had noticed any change in libido.

Acne- None.

I still feel strong in the gym but no aggression. A lot of people start reporting significant gains this week, so I’ll be looking forward to them..

franklin

Awards
Day 12
Weight +8.0
Workout: Off day
Diet: 310/90/70
Sides: None,
Extraneous Info: I can’t believe I’m gaining this quickly. I geeked out and made a chart... it is attached. I cut back the carbs to minimal today and I'll bump them back up to normal again tomorrow.

Attachments

jason1000

jason1000

Awards
  • Established
Hey man thats crazy! What are your goals with this cycle?

franklin

Awards
Day 13
Weight +7.0
Issues: Today I had some minor heart palpitations for probably 60-90 seconds. A little disconcerting, but I’m not going to change anything …..yet
Workout: Chest/Tri’s. Bench, Weighted Dips, DB incline press, CG Decline Bench, Tri Press down, Rev Flys, Superset w/ flys.
Diet: Lost count but I am guessing about 325/290/85
Sides: High Blood Pressure.
Extraneous Info: Down a pound today, not a big deal, I know that I am going to kill it the next 3 days, and I am confident that I will be up >8lbs by Monday. I have read a lot of logs that say 40mg is the “sweet spot” and that week 3 is where you see the strength gains, I’m at 40mg and Monday marks the beginning of week 3, I can’t wait.

franklin

Awards
Hey man thats crazy! What are your goals with this cycle?
Jason,

My main goal is to get my bench to 315lbs. Today I benched
135 x12
185x6
230x5
230x5
245x5
Then after I finished all of my other chest work I went over to the decline to see how many times I could do 225 and only got 5.

Once I get up to 285x5 I might try a 1 RM of 315 at the next workout. If I do that at week 5 of the Cycle I think I'll be happy and start my PCT the following day, If I don't hit it by week 6 then I'll try a 1 RM of 300 and be happy with that. I was originally trying to lean out a little, but I think that is an antagonistic goal to benching 315, so I upped my Carb intake and just trying to get my bench up. I guess my other goals are to experiment and see how my body reacts to a PH cycle, try not to cause any long term damage to my body, and see strength/size gains all the way around.

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
hey nice log man, I got one of my own going too for Epi but I'm about a week behind you. Keep up the great gains!

franklin

Awards
Day 14
Weight +9.6
Issues:
Right Shoulder is sore, Feels like joint pain, probably from doing weighted dips with 135 lbs. I Should stick to 90 lbs in the future.

Workout: Deadlifts, Forearms, Core, I was feeling strong today so following my DL routine I tried 385, and only got it half way up but I was still happy with my workout and think it was probably the best I have had on cycle.

Diet: Estimating again, I got lazy with recording the numbers 290/260/85

Sides: First shoulder zit today, small not a big deal, also 1 bigger zit on my chest.
I felt pretty damn lethargic again today, took a nap turned up the Disturb’d and dragged my ass to the gym. Could be from only getting 6 hours of sleep last night.

Extraneous Info: If my weight gain doesn’t plateau soon I will gain 20 lbs on this cycle. I’d rather have more strength gains than weight gains, but I’m not complaining and I’ll get rid of the fat later. Tomorrow is squats followed by a day off. I am seeing strength gains and I’m happy with the cycle thus far. I also set a new PR for pills today probably > 35 total and I think I’m going to add some Hawthorne berry, I’d like to see my blood press down around 130/75.

franklin

Awards
hey nice log man, I got one of my own going too for Epi but I'm about a week behind you. Keep up the great gains!
Thanks man, I am very happy with the cycle thus far, hope you like it as much as I do.

franklin

Awards
Day 15
Weight: +9.2
Issues: None Today
Workout: Squats, Stretching, Abs
Diet: 265/255/70, Not Sure where I went wrong, I had about 8 meals today including shakes but I couldn’t get to 300g’s, I’ve got to do better tomorrow.
Sides: Nothing significant.

Extraneous Info: Blood Pressure is back to normal: 129/65. Not ideal but I felt much better than having it in the 140’s. I shouldn’t have wasted my time w/ squats today, I was still crushed form Deadlift’s yesterday. Tomorrow is an off day. I should probably take Tuesday off as well, but taking off 2 days in a row on cycle seems like too much off time. I'll see how sore I am on Tuesday and make the decision then.

I am really hoping to see some strength gains this week, I’d prefer a 5 week cycle to a 6 week cycle, I would guess that I am gaining 80% Muscle and 20% Fat. Measurements tomorrow AM. I know my belly is getting bigger as long as the strength gains keep increasing I can deal with a little more of a gut, if my body fat has increased significantly I am going cut back the carbs again for the next couple of days.

The last few days I have probably been overdoing in the gym, so I added an Animal-Pak at night as well as a second pack of Animal Flex, today I also picked up some CO Q-10 to hopefully help out with the blood pressure.

franklin

Awards
Day 16

Weight +11.0 ~ +.69 Pounds a Day on Cycle

Issues: Nothing Significant
Workout: Rest
Diet: Goal for the day:275/100/70
Sides: Nothing Significant.

Measurements:
Taken this AM, Change is Measured against Start of Cycle
Body Fat Calipers- No Change
Body Fat Electronic- plus 1.5 %
Waist: +3/4”
Belly: +1/4”
Biceps: +1/2”
Calf: +1/8”
Chest: +3/4”
Forearms: + 1/4
Quads: +3/4”
Using the Elect measurements indicate that I have gained about 1.5 Pounds of fat and 6.5 Pounds of muscle in a week. That comes out to about 77% Muscle vs. 23% Fat Gain.

My Macro averages for the week were about 270/250/75 ~ 2750 Cals. I’m happy with the strength gains and somewhat happy about the weight gains but I am going bump my carbs back down this week and see what happens to the numbers. My buddy says my weight gain will pleatau this week on EPI, but I think he is wrong. I think 25lbs of weight gain is an option for me if I do a 6 week cycle. I am going to shoot for about 275/100/70 on “Off days” and 275/150/75 on Workout days. At the end of the week I’ll compare this week’s gains to the previous week’s and then I will decide how to run my diet for week 4. I can gain body weight like its cool, but taking off fat is pretty damn tough for me. If at the end of the cycle If I am just short of a 315lb bench press I’ll probably regret the decision to cut back the carbs/cals.

Extraneous Info:
I am currently planning my week as follows
Today: Off
Tomorrow: Off
Wed: Chest/Tri’s
Thursday: Legs
Friday: Off
Sat: Shoulders
Sun: Back/Bi’s
Monday: OFF/Re-Measure Re-Evaluate to see if I am still seeing gains on reduced Carb-Diet.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
25 lbs would be just rediculous even if 5 lbs is fat. Glad to here that things are still going well. I'm about a week ahead of you in my cycle (started week four of EPI today) and i'm up almost 9 lbs but i'm also pulseing. A 315 Bench would be a good goal at your weight I just hit a PR today of 270. Keep killing it.

Julian121804

Awards
Happy to see evrything is going well I start my epi cycle next week

franklin

Awards
Day 17
Weight +11.2
Diet: 310/220/90
Extraneous Info: Those damn carbs sneak in everywhere. Anyhow I had a few questions before I started:
1.Should I have spent the extra money and gone with a more common brand of Epi? 2. Will Epi reduce the small amount of pubescent gyno that I have?
3. Should I go off creatine while on cycle?
4. Should I ramp down at the end of my cycle.
I will give a some-what more informed opinion about these issues when I finish my cycle.

franklin

Awards
Day 18
Weight+11.4
Workout: Chest/Tri’s
Diet: 310/235/87
Sides: None,
Extraneous Info: I spent about 2 minutes jumping rope following my chest workout. I was winded a lot faster than I normally am. Not sure if it is the EPI or if it is because I weigh 12 lbs more than last time I jumped rope, I think I might run the stairs tomorrow evening and see how it compares with my last time I ran the stairs. It should give me a better indication of how my cardiovascular conditioning has been affected by this cycle. I bumped bench press up today, pretty much tied my best bench workout. I am going to bump up my weight on my next bench routine and it will be a very good indication if the EPI is making me stronger.

franklin

Awards
Day 19
Weight + 10.2
Issues: Pants are getting tight.
Workout: AM: Squats, 5x5, Mil Press, PM: 20 MINS HIIT Running Stairs
Diet: 285/180/80
Sides: Lethargic, could be the low carb experiment.
Extraneous Info: I am done with this restricted carb thing. I felt whipped this afternoon. I ate and apple, drank some OJ had a granola bar and ran the stairs. I just wanted to nap. Not sure if it was the restricted carbs, the EPI, or something else. Sooo Experiment complete. Restricted Carbs on cycle=Fail. I am going to bump them back up to 230-300 depending upon on days vs off days, and vs 2-a-days. Starting Sunday I am going to start adding a lot more cardio, probably 4-5 times a week. Probably do Weights in the AM and cardio in the PM which is the opposite of what I normally do but I would rather get more out of my weight sessions than my cardio sessions.

N.B. I don’t have any kind of “high”, “euphoric” or general sense of well being that other logs describe when using EPI. Also I don’t have a lot of aggression in the Gym on this cycle. I feel like some of the pre-workout Supps I have tried have given me more of an alpha feeling in the gym. I wouldn’t characterize my workouts as mellow, but I miss the feeling of wanting to tear peoples spinal cords out using my bare hands. I am seeing strength increases so I’m not complaining, just sharing my experience.

franklin

Awards
Day 20
Weight +11.4
Diet: 300/ 120/80
Sides: Lethargy
Extraneous Info: I know I said I was done with the low carb thing, but today was a rest day, so tomorrow I’ll be back up to normal carbs. Not much to report. Tomorrow is deadlft day, I am still a little sore from deadlift day a week ago. Tomorrow is the half way point for a 6 week cycle.

The Majority of the Logs I have read have stated that weeks 3-4 are the best for gains and that 40mg is the “sweet spot”.

All of the time, money, stretching, planning, and research has come down to the next 3 weeks, now its: hard work + Protein + Weights + Steroids= Gains!!!! and I can’t F’ing wait.

franklin

Awards
Day 21
Weight : +13.4
Issues: Shoulders a little sore
Workout: Deadlifts, Pullups, Standing Bicep Curls, Forearm Curls
Diet: 280/260/80
Sides: Loss of flexibility probably because of the additional LBM.
Extraneous Info:
Deadlfit 135x12, 225x8, 315x 5, 385x1 (PR). Not a lot to report. I am still gaining weight pretty quickly. I need to devote some time to stretching today. Might do some core work as well.

franklin

Awards
Day 22
Weight +12.2
Diet: 260/220/70
Sides: 2 Back Zits
Extraneous Info: I’m less sore than I was after my last dead lift workout. It makes me wish I would have spent some time pyramiding down after the pyramid up for deadlifts. My shoulders are pretty damn “crunchy”. They just make a hell of a lot of noise but there is only a little bit of pain. I think over the last day or 2 I have leaned aout a little, every day I want to cut back my calories, but I know I’ll regret if I do.

franklin

Awards
Day 23
Weight +12
Workout: AM: Chest/Tri’s, PM 1.5 Hrs Yoga
Diet: 280/240/75
Extraneous Info: Chest and Tri’s today. Repping 245 on bench wasn’t as easy as I was hoping. I imagine my 1 RM will be 300 by the end of cycle but I will probably fall short of my 315 goal, but I’ll still push like hell. Going to bump up the cardio and leave the calories where they are.

My workouts seem to start off slow, Usually about 5-6 sets into the workout I start to feel like it’s a decent workout, but I still have a lack of aggression in the gym. Usually after my 2nd-3rd working set I’m ready to crush skulls just for people being in the gym and breathing my oxygen, but on cycle its been pretty mellow in the gym. As I mentioned previously I will still get angry for a split second at other parts of the day, but I’m just not as pissed in the gym as I normally am.

franklin

Awards
Day 24
Weight +13.2
Workout: AM 4 Mile Hike, PM 1 Hour of Cardio
Diet: 255/185/82 WTF?? Not sure what happened here today.
Sides: Lethargic, Took a hard nap today. Starting to get a lot of pimples on my chest/back. Probably 6 total.
Extraneous Info: I’ll do measurements tomorrow, I am also planning on doing Legs in the AM, Pretty much plan on destroying myself in the squat rack. Probably one warm-up set and 4-5 working sets, maybe some standing calf raises. In the PM Will plan on doing some Cardio for an hour again.

franklin

Awards
Day 25
Weight +11.8
Workout: AM: 7 Sets of Squats, 4 Sets of Leg Press, PM: P90-x Plyo CD
Diet: 310/260/85
Sides: : A lot Acne on my body. Def because of the Epi. I popped one zit on my rib cage today and it was more painful then most zits I have ever popped.
Extraneous Info: Strength was up today, I was squatting weight that normally would be pretty challenging but was going up easier for sure. I felt like today was the biggest bump I have had since I started the Cycle. I counted up the remaining Epi if I jump to 45 mg soon then I will have about 12 days left, meaning my cycle will be just a little over 5 weeks. Still no aggression in the gym. Considering pulsing the last 1.5 weeks. 30mg on "off days" and 45mg on Weight training days. Not sure if that even makes sense. Probably will be doing cardio 5-7 days a week for the rest of the cycle.

I bumped up my Glutamine, BCAA's and Creatine today and will probably leave them high on days where I do cardio and weights.

My body is going to be hurting tomorrow. So I think I'll go for a hike in the AM and do P90x Yoga in the afternoon, followed by Deadlifts on Friday. I am really looking FWD to D/Ls.

Measurements:
Taken this AM, Change is measured against start of cycle
Not sure what to make of my Body Fat comp. I have never had the calipers and the electronic device go in divergent directions. I think the disparity is the result of water retention due to an bumping up my creatine to 10 grams a day. I look leaner than I was last week, probably because a combo of lack of cals and cardio 1x or 2x a day. I wish I could get hydro-statically tested each week to get a better feel of what is working and what is not. I should just bust my ass in the gym and the numbers will take care of themselves.

Body Fat Calipers minus 1%
Body Fat Electronic- plus 2 %
Waist: +.25”
Belly: +.5”
Biceps: +.6”
Calf: +.25”
Chest: +1”
Forearms: + .3
Quads: +1”

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice log... you do seem like you put things together quite well.

I will be honest, I only skimmed your diet as I seen your macros are pretty on point. I see a 40/30/30 is mentioned, I do 40/40/20 and gain lean nicely, but see your fats are coming from good sources.

I seen you have BP issues at one point, is this still an issue? Have you been monitoring that pretty regularly?

I cannot complain about your workout spit for sure, cause that looks about as close to mine as one would get. But I seen some questions in your first post.
I personally get absolutely phenomenal results. They will not turn you into a vascular God or anything, but will shrink your waist line down. They are not needed during cycle, but rather after cycle.

I never titrated down anabolics. The only thing I would titrate down is thyroidal hormone. So in your case it is not necessary.

It will keep your muscle saturated, but you will do fine just drinking a ton of water. Creatine is always good anyway you slice it.

Nope

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
I personally get absolutely phenomenal results. They will not turn you into a vascular God or anything, but will shrink your waist line down. They are not needed during cycle, but rather after cycle.

Nope
Curious as what the 'go to' cortisol blocking products are? I am running and epi cycle now and not to hijack good Franklins thread but I was told that transdermal dermacrine with DHEA and other constituents would be a good thing to try when coming off cycle.

franklin

Awards
Curious as what the 'go to' cortisol blocking products are? I am running and epi cycle now and not to hijack good Franklins thread but I was told that transdermal dermacrine with DHEA and other constituents would be a good thing to try when coming off cycle.
Lep-

I think that Lean Xtreme Seems to be the standard.

Here is one poll about it:

Damn it I have to have 2 more posts before I can post links...

Update: Now I have 50...so here is the link:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/50167-best-cortisol-blocker.html

franklin

Awards
Nice log... you do seem like you put things together quite well.

I seen you have BP issues at one point, is this still an issue? Have you been monitoring that pretty regularly?
Thanks for the input, I genuinely appreciate it.

I added COQ10, and monitored my BP everyday for a week and it got better. The one reading I had in the 140's scared me, and it seemed to be an anomaly. It was in the 130's 5 minutes later. I haven't checked it in a week but I will go by and check it out today. I'll post the results in my PM update.