Myopharma Epibolin log (My Epilogue)

franklin

Awards
Day 26 of 37
Weight +11.8
Issues: Sore Shoulders.....well..... sore everything really, probably over did it yesterday.
Workout: 4 Mile Hike
Diet: 310/280/65
Sides: Acne , BP and See EI below
Extraneous Info: Since this next week is essentially the crux of my cycle I think any sides will be amplified. I am going to list some things here that could be from the EPI, but the could be from something else. I have been in a bad mood for the last 3 days. I slept poorly last night, I have a few other things going on that could be contributing factors but the EPI might have something to do with it. I took my BP 3x in ten minutes today, the first reading was 146/66 then 135/68 then 129/68. It felt high to me this evening so I took a second dose of the CO-Q10. I picked and end date for the cycle: 11 days left. I took a boat load of BCAA’s and Glutamine again today to help with the soreness from yesterday. Tomorrow is Deadlift day. I am really going to work on my form because next time I do them will be the last day of my Cycle and I’m going to set a PR of 405, or **** out my intestines trying. I’m lifting with a really experienced lifter tomorrow and will try to learn what I can. I have another rather large zit on my chest. FWIW The PH zits are more painful than normal zits.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 26 of 37
Weight +11.8
Issues: Sore Shoulders.....well..... sore everything really, probably over did it yesterday.
Workout: 4 Mile Hike
Diet: 310/280/65
Sides: Acne , BP and See EI below
Extraneous Info: Since this next week is essentialy the crux of my cycle I think any sides will be amplified and noticeable. I am going to list some things here that could be from the EPI….. or not, but I’ll mention them anyway. I have been in a bad mood for the last 3 days. I slept poorly last night, I have a few other things going on that could be contributing factors but the EPI might be. I took my BP 3x in ten minutes today, the first reading was 146/66 then 135/68 then 129/78. I felt high to me this evening so I took a second dose of the CO-Q10. I picked and end date for the cycle: 11 days left. I took a boat load of BCAA’s and Glutamine again today to help with the soreness from yesterday. Tomorrow is Deadlift day. I am really going to work on my form because next time I do them will be the last day of my Cycle and I’m going to set a PR of 405. I’m lifting with a really experienced lifter tomorrow and will try to learn what I can. I have another rather large zit on my chest. They are more painful than normal zits.
What time is your latest dose of EPI? I found when I used it if I dosed to late I as well experienced a restless feeling.

franklin

Awards
What time is your latest dose of EPI? I found when I used it if I dosed to late I as well experienced a restless feeling.
I have heard that restlessness is a side effect so I try to take it my last 10-15mg no later than 5pm.

My Dosing yesterday was
745am: 15mg W/2 G's Taurine, 1 TSP Omega 3 Oil
11:00am: 15mg W/2 G's Taurine, 1 TSP Omega 3 Oil
5:00pm: 10mg W2G's Taurine and water.

Last night I went to bed at about 11 and it took me about 15 minutes to fall asleep which is 10 mins longer than normal, not a real big deal.

franklin

Awards
I keep forgetting to mention another couple of possible side effects.
So I am going to list all of them that I can think of in order from most noticeable/prevalent to least.

1. Lethargy
2. Acne on my Chest/Back
3. Back pumps when I wasn't taking enough Taurine
4. Micro-Anger, (getting super pissed and then calming down in literally less than a second.)
5. Increase in Sexual Stamina (no increase in libido)
6. Twice I have had heart palpitations

The only one concerned me at all was the blood pressure.
I have also seen increases in strength and weight, but I don't consider those a bad thing.

franklin

Awards
Day 27 of 37
Weight +11.8
Issues: Just sore
Workout: AM Hike, Deadlifts Pullups. PM P90X Back And Biceps
Diet: 315/295/85
Sides: A lot of ACNE. Probably 10 zits (I even have one on my calf)
Extraneous Info: I am beat the hell down today. Yesterday diet was spot-on again. I am done F’ing around. I took all of the usual supps plus 25G’s BCAA’s, 15 G’s Glutamine, 10G’s Creatine. I prestaged a Casein Shake next to my toilet, when I woke up to piss @ 3am I chugged it. I woke up with chunks of protein in my grill. I love it. Today by body is so sore I feel like I fell of a cliff…..after ran over by a bus….after being hit by a truck. I think I’ll take it easy today to give my body a fighting chance at recovery. Probably 1.5 hours of Yoga to try to un-fcuk my Chi.

franklin

Awards
Question????

I have read countless times do not restrict cals in PCT or you lose your gains. Can someone please explain this to me??? I am going to be be eager to cut but I don't want lose all my gains. I guess if I have added 80% Muscle 20% fat, I'd be happy to cut 70% Fat 30% muscle. Anyways can someone please explain the rationale behind the don't cut cals??
Thanks in advance.
-f

franklin

Awards
Day 29/37
Weight + 16.2

Issues: All clothes are tight
Workout: AM 1 Hour Hike, Bench, Weighted Dips. PM: P90X Chest/Tri’s/Shoulders
Diet: 340/240/75
Sides:
Extraneous Info:
So Last night before bed I hopped on the Scale, it said 197.0!!!!!!!!!! That is exactly 20 pounds more than my official weigh in and 22 pounds more than 6 weeks ago. I lost 4 pounds over night + morning smash.
I killed it again today.
4am Woke up to Piss, Crushed 25 Grams Casein
7am 35 Grams Protein Shake
9am Egg White/Spinach/Cheese Omlette
10am Hike
1030, 40 Gram Whey Protein Shake
1130 30 Gram Pro bar
1230 Gym. Bench 135x12, 255x3, 255x4,255x4, 275x1 (PR) 225x6, 205x6, 185x6, 155x6, 135 x6, CG Bench 3 sets. 3 Sets Weighted Dips.
1400 40 Gram protein Shake W/ Apple
1500 20 Min Cardio Session with wife.
1530 Banana, Oatmeal w/ 35 Grams pro powder
1630 P90x Chest/Tri’s Shoulders
1800 30 gram Pro Bar
1930 Sliced Chicken w/1 piece wheat tst
2200 35 Gram casein Shake

I guess I over did the protein today, but I’m not wasting this cycle. Looking for my 300 Pound Bench attempt in 1 week. I really really want 315 but I’ll be happy with 300 since that will be a new PR by 25 pounds.

franklin

Awards
Sure no problem.

When you are on cycle your body is able to grow muscle faster and also preserve muscle mass more easily, even if your not eating as well as you should be. The quicker your gains come, the more susceptible they are to being lost post cycle, thus the need to up your caloric intake. The rationale behind eating more post cycle is that your body needs to consume more calories in order to retain the gains made during a cycle. While "on" your body is better able to partition nutrients, etc. creating a more productive and thus anabolic state leading to more muscle growth, while "off" your body isn't creating this super-anabolic state, thus the need to consume more calories.

Cutting directly post cycle isn't recommend because the gains made from the cycle were produced "unnaturally quick," and thus your body needs more time to adjust to them, in order to maintain them. Most people lose weight post cycle, for a variety of reasons, like lack of glycogen retention, etc. dieting right away will only accelerate muscle lose. Cutting down in weight directly post cycle will make you basically lose many, if not all, of your gains. 6 weeks is what a lot of people recommend, because it gives your body a chance to reach a level of homeostasis (i.e. balance); eat more post cycle so that your body gets used to its newly added mass. Also cutting, or dieting in general, is likely to create hormonal imbalances, something that you want to steer clear from in PCT.

Just remember the goal of any successful PCT is to restore hormonal balance and integrity (i.e. test production, estrogen levels, etc.) with the overall aim of solidifying gains.
Thanks Xerxes for the answer

franklin

Awards
Day 30/37
Weight: + 14.6
Issues: None
Workout: AM 1 Hour Hike, PM: 15 Mins Jump rope 1 min on, 1 min rest
Diet: 270/240/70
Sides: Acne, Loss of flexibility.
Extraneous Info: 1 week left on cycle. Not much time left on cycle. My flexibility sucks. Not easy to quantify how much I have lost, but about 2 months ago I could touch my toe to my nose. Now I’m probably about 7” off. Hip flexibility, Ham flexibility, and particularly chest flexibility have all decreased considerably.

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Sucks about the flexibility but you should probably get that back. Good Wgt gain, before and after pics should be sick!

franklin

Awards
Day 31/37
Weight +16
Workout: AM P90X (Yoga) 1 hour Hike, PM: Quad workout
Diet: 315/210/70
Sides: Acne, Slight Atrophy
Extraneous Info: Nothing to Report.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Holy Crap Dude! 20 lbs on epi is great!

I dont have the time or patients to read every post but the ones I read make this sound like its going very well for you.

Keep posting away, and I'll be following along. I need to learn as much as I can in regards to Epi compound before making my decision in a few months

Great log!!!

franklin

Awards
Day 32/37
Weight +14.4
Workout: 1 Hour Hike, AVG HR 98, Cals Burned ~450
Diet: 310/205/70
Sides: Acne
Extraneous Info: My Legs are wrecked from yesterday’s workout. It is going to be a while before they completely recover. I screwed up I should have taken in more carbs today and ended up feeling lethargic.

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Wow dude, you workout regimen is insane and weight is all over the map, overall good progress though. Keep it up!

franklin

Awards
Holy Crap Dude! 20 lbs on epi is great!

I dont have the time or patients to read every post but the ones I read make this sound like its going very well for you.

Keep posting away, and I'll be following along. I need to learn as much as I can in regards to Epi compound before making my decision in a few months

Great log!!!
Breeze-

Thanks man, I probably went overboard w/ the info. Day 1 of PCT I will do a summation of everything I learned. I plan on it being all encompassing so if you just read that post is will save you having to skim all of the mundane details. The sides have been pretty tolerable for me (increased BP, Acne) so I have been very happy with this compound, best of luck on your upcoming cycle. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

-f

franklin

Awards
Wow dude, you workout regimen is insane and weight is all over the map, overall good progress though. Keep it up!

Lep-

Thanks for the encouragement, I think I might end the cycle a day earlier than I expected so I am just looking to get everything out of it that I can. In retrospect I shouldn't have shorted myself on the carbs mid-cycle, I think I would have seen even better gains if I just would have left the carbs high. I also noticed that my carb intake really affects my weight the following day. Maybe its the water due to the increased glycogen stores? Thanks for following,
-f

Julian121804

Awards
Hey Franklin what were your BP reading when they were high

franklin

Awards
Hey Franklin what were your BP reading when they were high

Julian,

146/76 was my highest reading

I can just feel my blood pressure getting high so I run down and check it. After getting the above BP reading I just sat in the store for 4 minutes and rechecked it and then it was back down to 135/70. I bought some COQ10 and have been taking 200mg a day. I also have been eating garlic everyday (usually with my steak) There were def some aggravating factors for me.

When off cycle I usually take some kind of PWO supp with caffeine. I think 3x on cycle when I was working out twice a day I would try a PWO, I could feel my BP rising. Not a good call on my part. Also I only pre-loaded my Cycle support for about a week and everyone recommends two weeks, again mea culpa.

A couple more observations on BP. It seems to be get worse when I up my dosage. i.e. ( From 0 to 30, 30 to 40). It seems like it takes my body a little while to adapt to the new stimulus.

Lastly, I kind of enjoy taking my BP these days because with the growth of my arms it is getting harder to fit my arm in the BP cuff.

franklin

Awards
Day 33/37
Weight +14.6
Issues: Legs are wrecked from workout a couple of days ago.
Workout: I should have taken today off but I stretched for a full hour in the morning and did a chest workout in the afternoon.
Diet: 310/340/80…Yeah I went big. I will be heavier tomorrow w/ all the carbs in me.
Sides: Shrinkage.
Extraneous Info: Might cut the cycle one day shorter. Anyhow. Tommorrow against my better judgement I am going to do legs, followed by a day off and then probably a 1 RM day. Looking for a PR of 300 lbs on the bench ( I really wanted 315.) Also I might try for a PR on deadlifts of 405. Two more workouts to go.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Julian,

146/76 was my highest reading

I can just feel my blood pressure getting high so I run down and check it. After getting the above BP reading I just sat in the store for 4 minutes and rechecked it and then it was back down to 135/70. I bought some COQ10 and have been taking 200mg a day. I also have been eating garlic everyday (usually with my steak) There were def some aggravating factors for me.

When off cycle I usually take some kind of PWO supp with caffeine. I think 3x on cycle when I was working out twice a day I would try a PWO, I could feel my BP rising. Not a good call on my part. Also I only pre-loaded my Cycle support for about a week and everyone recommends two weeks, again mea culpa.

A couple more observations on BP. It seems to be get worse when I up my dosage. i.e. ( From 0 to 30, 30 to 40). It seems like it takes my body a little while to adapt to the new stimulus.

Lastly, I kind of enjoy taking my BP these days because with the growth of my arms it is getting harder to fit my arm in the BP cuff.
Franklin,
sounds like thing are still going great for you. Wish my cycle went as well. lol One thing to keep in mind when you check your BP at the Store the machines are set up for people that have a smaller arms i think the machine says 9 to 13 in or some thing like that. If your arms are bigger and i'm sure they are it can make the reading higher that it actually is not sure how much of a difference this makes but some thing to keep in mind. Keep up the good work and let us know how your PCT goes.

Naddanme

franklin

Awards
Day 34/37
Weight +16.8
Workout: 10 Sets of Squats ATG/Parallel.
Diet: 330/320/80
Sides: Shrinkage
Extraneous Info: This is my last leg workout on cycle. My nads have shrunk, no doubt about it. But they still work. I am up almost 17 Pounds today. I wonder how much of it is water weight.

franklin

Awards
Day 35/37
Weight +14.0
Workout: I got my new 1RM of 300lbs today. I wish it was 315, but I was probably expecting too much from the cycle. Still pleased.
Diet: 330/315/80
Sides: Acne, Decreased patience.
Extraneous Info: Going to set a PR of 405 Tomorrow on Deadlifts, and that should effectively end my cycle. I guess tomorrow or the next day I will post my Final measurements.

franklin

Awards
Day 36/37
Weight +14.4
Workout: Deadlifts. New PR 405!!!
Diet: 320/310/85
Sides: Decreased Patience and Cloudy headed feeling.
Extraneous Info: For the last 3 days of the cycle I decided to bump it up to 60mg to see what sides I might encounter. Yesterday I felt pretty foggy-headed. Today is the 2nd to last day on cycle. A full review and final measurements will be posted tomorrow.

franklin

Awards
Day 37/37
EPI Final Review:

Overall: I am very very happy with my cycle, and I learned a lot.
Sides:
1. Lethargy (This might have also been caused by abruptly cutting out caffeine).
2. Acne on my Chest/Back, no mistake about it. This was from the EPI.
3. Back pumps when I wasn't taking enough Taurine. Even when taking a lot of Taurine I still got some pumps doing deadlifts.
4. Micro-Anger, (getting super pissed and then calming down in literally less than a second.)
5. Increase in Sexual Stamina (zero increase in libido)
6. Three times I had heart palpitations
7. Decreased Patience during the last week.
8. Foggy Headed Feeling. This and the decreased patience were most noticeable over the final 3 days of the cycle when I bumped the dosage to 60mg. I don’t know if it was from the increased BP or just the dosage, but I felt kind of out of it. I felt like mentally slower, like something was going on that I was missing out on. I would occasionally get light headed as well. I have read comments about people going up to 120 mg a day…… that is unfathomable to me. I really didn’t like how I felt at 60mg.
9. Elevated BP. I think my highest reading was 146/70. Which freaked me out a little bit, but, not enough to lower my dosage or back off.
10. Testicular Atrophy. A little bit smaller than normal. But it still works, and did a full function check today.
11. Rancid Smelling Gas/Excrement. Could have been form a marked increase in protein intake, or it could have been the epi.

Things I liked:

1. Minor Sides.
2. Strength Gains
3. Size Gains
4. Weight Gains

Things I didn’t Like
1. Foggy Headed Feeling. (This was admittedly my own fault for dosing so high).
2. Elevated BP. The cost of doing business I guess.

Things I did right:

1. My Homework when designing the cycle.
2. Busted my ass in the gym.
3. Ate enough protein.

Things I did Wrong:
1. I cut back my Carb intake when I saw my weight jumping so fast.
2. Deviated from goals. I wanted to see my strength go up…. but I lost sight of that goal and cut cals when I started to get a little more fat. I should have picked a goal and stuck with it.

Things I learned:
1. Epi is a great compound for me.
2. I shouldn’t have dropped my carb-intake.
3. I was fortunate to not be very busy at work, the naps helped with the Lethargy.
4. Creatine On-Cycle worked well for me.
5. Not buying the “Name-Brand” worked for me.
6. Compounds to affect different people differently My good buddy did a similar cycle and reported a general sense of well being and of extremely increased libido. I didn’t have either.
7. Peanut Butter flavored Cycle Support tastes significantly worse than dog ****.

Things I hear about on Epi that I DID NOT experience-
1. Reduction in Gyno. (pubescent onset gyno)
2. “Alpha-Feeling” in the gym
3. Increase in Libido.
4. Joint Problems ( I took animal flex and about 6-10 grams fish oil)
5. Increased Shedding. (I have been on just about everything for hair.)

What is next for me: Nolva/Lean Xtreme
1. A vicious cut. I am going to try and leave my cals @ about 3k for 2 weeks in PCT. Then I am going to get as lean as I can. I am going to get leaner that I have ever been in my life.
2. I probably won’t update this log anymore unless I get a handful of questions, or if something goes very wrong or very very right in PCT.

Thanks to everyone that followed/contributed encouragement and gave input. Tomorrow I will post after pics, final weight and final measurements.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Awesome final review Bro!
Glad to hear it went so well for you. Best of luck in PCT.
Its gonna be quite some time before I open any more bottles of PH/DS but I will surely keep you in mind if any questions arise.

Thanks for an informative log.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Nice final review glad to hear everything went well and nice gain lmk how you do after PCT.

franklin

Awards
Stats: Start/End/High
Weight: 177.0/ 193.0/197.0 (197 Was a before bed measurement)
BP/Pulse 125/70 p58 129/68 p49 146/72 p56
Starting Measurements: /End Measurements/Change
Gut: 35.75” 36.75 (+1.0)
Waist: 35.25” 36.4 (+1.2)
Biceps: 15" 15.75 (+.75)
Quads: 22” 24 (+2)
Chest: 41” 43.5 (+2.5)
Forearms: 13.1” 13.6 (+.5)
Body Fat Calipers : 7.5%/ 6.5% Subcutaneous AB fat went from 12mm to 9mm.
BF Electronic: 10.7%/ 13.8% WTF????

The Scale/Tape gives a better indication than the photos but since I said I would include them here they are.
I don't think the pics do the cycle justice, since there is little size perspective in 2-D photo. But I hope you SOB's appreciate it because it was a pain in my shruken balls to create them.

Yes my cycle kicked ass. That is all.
-f

Attachments

franklin

Awards
Thanks gents, going on a cut now, time to get ripped. Going to create a log for Oxy-Elite pro and TT-33 hopefully they work as well as the EPI.