Some quick Cycle criticism

Broncos 2010

Awards
Hello all, new to the forum and just finished looking over some of the guidelines so if I mess anything up off the bat just let me know and I'll fix it asap.

Anyways, I plan on running on Epistane cycle soon and was wanting some quick criticism as if this seems like a good bet. I know there was a thread posted earlier but, was more interested in the PCT equation.

I plan on going;
Epistane
Week 1: 40/40/40/40/40/40/40
Week 2: 40/40/40/40/40/40/40
Week 3: 40/40/40/40/40/50/50
Week 4: 50/50/50/50/50/50/50
Week 5: 50/50/50/50/50/50/50

Tamoxifen as PCT
Week 1: 40mgs
Week 2: 30mgs
Week 3: 20mgs
Week 4+: 10mgs until.

Nutrion/Other Supps;
As for my diet I follow my own variation of the anabolic diet. Aiming for about 3000-3500 calories with about 150-200 grams of carbs, half coming right before a Workout.

For supps I'm gonna be running HydroWhey&Casein Protien. A shake of HydroWhey and Thermo CLA first thing in the morning. Also BioTest BCAA's 5-10grams/serving of 5 servings a day. And lastly Animal Pak Vitamins.

This is my first cycle. I'm 20, 5'11, and currently 210-215 lbs. Thanks to any criticism, good or bad.

Last edited:
bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
What is your goal? Are you only dosing 5 days a week or something?

Broncos 2010

Awards
Honestly don't even know why I put 5doses on there, I'll fix that right after this post. As for my goal is to mainly lose bodyfat while maintaing or gaining muscle. However, I'd perfer the latter.

LiveNDie

Awards
I would throw some Dermacrine in there to help with lethargy and some Alpha-T2 for fatloss. Also, if this is your first cycle start at 30mg. I would throw some Toco-8 and some PowerFULL in PCT.

Broncos 2010

Awards
I may take the Alpha-T2 into consideration, looking at nothing but great reviews for it. As for the dermacrine, this is my first time of hearing it for Epistane; never knew that it could have that effect on you. And the Toco-8/PowerFULL, I will PM you about them.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
You should run some sort of cycle support with epi that high. I would recommend ramping it up slower than jumping in at 40mg a day. I know some people who are bigger that run higher doses feel like crap while on epi. I've run it twice before and I'm on my 3rd blast, this being the first time I've run it over 30 mg.

What is your bf% look like right now?

Broncos 2010

Awards
Might start off at 30 and then ramp it up to 40 after or during the 2nd week. What would be a good recommendation for cycle support on Epistane? And to answer your question, I'm at about 14% Bodyfat.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
any of them. I ran cel's cycle assist, which is loaded with everything you could ever add in. I'm currently running purus's organ shield, mostly due to the fact its really cheap. Got 2 bottles for 20 bucks. Some people piece them together as well. Milk thistle and hawthorne berries etc.

I would also look into some joint support stuff. Cissus and fish oil should help if your joints dry out. There is a guide on epi on here, that should be able to answer most of your questions. Epi is one of the easiest/fool proof cycles you can run as a first timer.

Broncos 2010

Awards
Looking into Cel's cycle assist as we speak. As for the fish oil, I have a bottle of Nordic Omega-3's that I'll put into use. And I'll look into the guide right as this post also.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Holy S where'd you ever find Organ Shield so damn cheap? Thats awesome!!

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I think you should still do some more research before starting this cycle. Using cycle support is one of the most basic things, of which you kind of failed to realize.

Not having a go, just saying you should be able to go into a cycle fully confident of what you are doing. Playing with your hormones in no joke. PCT is a bit lacking as well.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I mean its apparent that he has done some. He did include a serm and not some otc ****tail. Its epi, not superdrol. If he was dosing it lower its a grey area if he needs the cycle support or not.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Dosing lower is still going to be toxic to his liver. I said I was not having a go at him. PCT with just Nolva will take somewhat more time to recover and difficult to hold onto gains as opposed to adding a T-booster, cortisol control etc...

Broncos 2010

Awards
@Bashman; One of the main reasons I came here and asked for criticism was mainly due to the PCT portion, and not just posted in the in the less recent Epistane thread, instead of just going on with the cycle and hurting myself. As for cycle support, I only had Milk thistle, running 400mg/day, sorry if I hadn't mentioned.