First PH cycle in years. Quick advice?

burks

Awards
Quick history. Ran SD and Halodrol back in the golden days of PHs, loved it. Now that I'm "older" at 36, I dont want to put my body through that type of hell again. Looking for a simpler PH cycle that won't wreck me but is also somewhat effective. Just need a little something something to keep my spirits up.

Was considering a 1-Andro transdermal cycle, with 4-Andro TD on hand for any lethargy or just throw it in there toward the middle?

Weeks 1-8: 1-andro x 300mg daily
Weeks 5-8: 4-andro x 300mg daily
PCT: Nolva

Thoughts? Alternatives?

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Common misconception and tricky advertising but SD and hdrol are not prohormones, there anabolic steroids. SD is also the strongest steroid there pretty much is, it gives tren a run for it's money and nothing left today that's legal is even remotely close to as effective as SD.

When you listed your doses you just said one pump per day, that doesn't tell us anything, how many milligrams is in a pump? With the Andros you want 300mg per day (minimum) and I woy use 4 Andro the entire 8 weeks. If you want something stronger with low sides you could add 20+mg lgd 4033 on top of the cycle you listed.

I'm not a huge sarms guy, but when your talking about legal otc products like the Andros, sarms are a step up given there dosed high enough

burks

Awards
I corrected my first post for more clear details.

Yeah I always forget those two are technically AAS and not PH, but potatoes potatos at this point, not using them either way.

Edit: Was digging through some old boxes. Found a whole bottle of Epistane, unopened. Man....

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Like smont said, the 300 mg is considered the minimun effective dose for Andros. But that is for oral and TD is usually considered about twice as effective. So for TD Andros I'd go with 150+ mg. 150 mg of TD 4-Andro has worked well for me in the past, while running suppressive stuff, but 150 mg of TD 1-Andro left me wishing for more.

I'd also run them both from the start. You could add in Epiandro to make the run a little more fun and to possibly increase strenght.

burks

Awards
Like smont said, the 300 mg is considered the minimun effective dose for Andros. But that is for oral and TD is usually considered about twice as effective. So for TD Andros I'd go with 150+ mg. 150 mg of TD 4-Andro has worked well for me in the past, while running suppressive stuff, but 150 mg of TD 1-Andro left me wishing for more.

I'd also run them both from the start. You could add in Epiandro to make the run a little more fun and to possibly increase strenght.
Cool idea. I'll keep that in mind. Trying to stay away from too many oral things. I know they claim no liver toxicity but we know better.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cool idea. I'll keep that in mind. Trying to stay away from too many oral things. I know they claim no liver toxicity but we know better.
I wouldn't be conserned about liver toxicity at all, if otherwise living normal/healthy lifestyle.

Last edited:
SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gear Cream by Iron Mag Labs is great! Just gave it a run and loved it. Give it a look.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IronMagLabs Gear Cream Log o’ Gains

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Liver toxicity is greatly exaggerated, "thanks internet" it's real but the liver is super resilient. The heart and kidneys however are not and that's where orals really do there damage.

burks

Awards
I wouldn't be conserned about liver toxicity at all, if otherwise living normal/healthy lifestyle.
I really cleaned up my **** after a kidney stone. Decided I was overweight (not by much, I hold all my fat in my fn stomach region), ate like crap, and abused caffeine. Basically cut out all soda but maybe 2-3 a week, went down to 1800 calories (now 2100ish and maintaining weight), and hit the gym hard. Been going 3 years like that. BP before was in the 170/110 range, now 140/80 (when I miss my meds). So yeah, not jacked by any means but definitely way healthier than before.

burks

Awards
Liver toxicity is greatly exaggerated, "thanks internet" it's real but the liver is super resilient. The heart and kidneys however are not and that's where orals really do there damage.
Not wanting to mess with that either. If I get an extra.....3-4lbs out of a very mild cycle, perfect. Not expecting to put on massive weight at the expense of my health. Maybe do it once a year and that's it. Have a buddy who seems to constantly be on SARMS but he's 10 years younger. Not chasing that.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not wanting to mess with that either. If I get an extra.....3-4lbs out of a very mild cycle, perfect. Not expecting to put on massive weight at the expense of my health. Maybe do it once a year and that's it. Have a buddy who seems to constantly be on SARMS but he's 10 years younger. Not chasing that.
Ya that's not good, people think sarms are a free lunch but there not risk free. There relatively safe but if your doing doses worthy of noticeable muscle gains you start getting similar risks to oral steroids.

By the way, I'm a rep for our board sponsor maresearchchems
If your interested in researching theses things or pct products, peptides ect.

My code smont gets you 15% off

Pm me if you have any questions

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
I corrected my first post for more clear details.

Yeah I always forget those two are technically AAS and not PH, but potatoes potatos at this point, not using them either way.

Edit: Was digging through some old boxes. Found a whole bottle of Epistane, unopened. Man....
Bro...... that epistane

burks

Awards
Ya that's not good, people think sarms are a free lunch but there not risk free. There relatively safe but if your doing doses worthy of noticeable muscle gains you start getting similar risks to oral steroids.

By the way, I'm a rep for our board sponsor maresearchchems
If your interested in researching theses things or pct products, peptides ect.

My code smont gets you 15% off

Pm me if you have any questions
May just do that. I'll work up a PM later today

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Quick history. Ran SD and Halodrol back in the golden days of PHs, loved it. Now that I'm "older" at 36, I dont want to put my body through that type of hell again. Looking for a simpler PH cycle that won't wreck me but is also somewhat effective. Just need a little something something to keep my spirits up.

Was considering a 1-Andro transdermal cycle, with 4-Andro TD on hand for any lethargy or just throw it in there toward the middle?

Weeks 1-8: 1-andro x 300mg daily
Weeks 5-8: 4-andro x 300mg daily
PCT: Nolva

Thoughts? Alternatives?
unfortunately iconic formulations can no longer make icon one or alpha four but forum sponsor strong supplement store still has a few left in stock as well as other stores, but once they are gone that is it....i ran those 2 together with what i consider very good results---7lbs of very lean muscle after 2 months, and i was also doing a lot of running-so that makes it even more significant, imo....you can go to the iconic formulations sub forum and see my results.

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
unfortunately iconic formulations can no longer make icon one or alpha four but forum sponsor strong supplement store still has a few left in stock as well as other stores, but once they are gone that is it....i ran those 2 together with what i consider very good results---7lbs of very lean muscle after 2 months, and i was also doing a lot of running-so that makes it even more significant, imo....you can go to the iconic formulations sub forum and see my results.
I should have two bottles of icon one going up in the sale thread within the next few days. Along with other stuff

evilsquidward

Awards
4andro for 4 weeks won't do much IMO. Instead for around the same price you could get 2 bottles of dermacrine and run 4 pumps the entire cycle.

Something like
Weeks 1-8: 300mg TD 1andro, 4 pumps dermacrine
Optional: Add an oral