Epi Pulse Cycle DC Training

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be starting my first cycle of Epistane-clone (E-Stane) using a pulse 3x per week dose protocol with DC training. Since it's my first cycle, I wanted to do pulse cycling with a relatively mild PH to avoid sides and see how it goes. With the DC training 3 days a week it works perfect with the pulse cycle.

Goal is to gain and keep strength, lose fat/recomp. Starting DC training routine. Cardio/yoga on off days.

Personal Stats:
29 y/o
been lifting ~6yrs
195 lbs
~12% bf

Measurements:
Left Bicep: 14"
Right Bicep: 14"
Chest: 40"
Waist: 34"
Left Thigh: 22.5"
Right Thigh: 23.5"
Left Calf: 15"
Right Calf: 16"

E-stane M/W/F, half pre and half post. 5AM workout.
Week 1: 20/30/40
Week 2: 40/40/40
Week 3: 50/50/50
Week 4: off
Week 5: 40/40/40
Week 6: 50/50/50
Week 7: 50/50/50
Week 8-12: PCT

Supplements:
ON days: Fish Oil 12g, Orange Triad multi, CLA, Green Tea extract, weight gainer/protein, Xtend, Anabolic Pump, NO Shotgun (need morning stim), IntrAbolic, ATD at night (1 cap Novedex XT)

OFF days: Liv52 (2 caps), CL Blue Up, Fish Oil, Orange Triad, CLA, Green Tea extract, weight gainer/protein, Xtend, Anabolic Pump

PCT: Liv52, PCS, other regular staples

I'll post my workouts with weights and other thoughts as follows.
Strength:
Bodyweight/Body Comp:
Pumps/Vascularity:
Endurance:
Aggression:
Libido:
Muscle Density/Hardening:
Overall Energy:
Personal Commentary:

Your thoughts and comments are appreciated.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1: 11/2/2009 20mg
Woke up a little late today around 5:15 and took 10mg Epi with 4g fishoil and NO Shotgun. Headed to the gym around 5:30 for bicep/leg day.

Barbell Curl: 120lb x 8/1/3
Reverse Grip EZ bar Curl: 100lb x 8/4/3
Seated Calves: 310 x 7/5/5
Squats: 320 x 8; 225 x 20
Leg Curl: 155 x 7/5/stopped early

I got light headed on the last set of leg curls. The squats took a lot out of me, and going straight into the leg curls just put me over. I'm used to working out in the morning no problem, so I don't think I was hypo, but not sure what it was. I don't think it was the Epi, so I'll just chalk it up to being a little off for the day.

Got back and took the remaining 10mg Epi with 4g fishoil. Took Anabolic Pump and PWO shake (30g hydro whey, 75g Cho, 5g creatine).

Strength: just started, normal
Bodyweight/Body Comp: just started, normal
Pumps/Vascularity: at 10mg right before workout, wasn't expecting much
Endurance: got tired on squats, but likely just a bad day
Aggression: normal
Libido: normal
Muscle Density/Hardening: feeling pretty good through the day
Overall Energy: feeling fine

Personal Commentary: Overall a good workout, certainly feeling it in my legs. I like the DC training because it's always pushing those PRs. It'll be interesting to see just how hard I can push it with the Epi pulse. I respond to new supps pretty well, but hit plateaus pretty quickly. So far, so good.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2: 11/3/2009 OFF

Woke up around 6AM and did 20 minutes running @ 8 minute pace. About 400 cals burned. Yoga in the evening for 1 hour.

Legs were feeling pretty sore from yesterday. I didn't do the extreme stretching I was supposed to due to the lightheadedness, so maybe that's why.

Looking forward to tomorrow 30mg Epi.

Strength: normal
Bodyweight/Body Comp: normal
Pumps/Vascularity: nothing today
Endurance: run wasn't bad, yoga was easy
Muscle Density/Hardening: normal

Personal Commentary: getting hungy...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3: 11/4/2009 30mg
Woke up around 4:30 and took 20mg Epi and got back in bed until 5AM, then took 4g fishoil and NO Shotgun. Headed to the gym around 5:15 for chest/back/tricep day.

Incline Smith Bench Press: 190lb x 6/1/3
Military Smith Machine Press: 150 x 7/1/1
Pull Downs: 230 x 8/4/3
Close Grip Cable Rows: 240 x 8/5/4
Reverse Grip Smith Bench Press: 190 x 8/4/2

Extreme stretching chest/shoulders/tricep/back

Got back and took the remaining 10mg Epi with 4g fishoil. Took Anabolic Pump and PWO shake (30g hydro whey, 75g Cho, 5g creatine).

Bodyweight/Body Comp: normal
Pumps/Vascularity: got better later into the workout
Endurance: normal
Libido: up
Muscle Density/Hardening: so far feeling good

Personal Commentary: Overall good workout. Not really feeling a big boost in strength yet, but a good workout nonetheless and moving up in weight from my previous DC sessions. I seem to get a better pump later in the workout.

Fuddrucker

Awards
Following ya homie! Thanks for pm....and I figured out what DC training was....Interesting....GL!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id say drop the week 4 off week. Just keep the pulse going. I felt like the sweet spot for me was 60 at 40/20. DC lines up perfect for a pulse. U take the A.I. on your off nights unless u decide to take it everyday which I did and loved.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id say drop the week 4 off week. Just keep the pulse going. I felt like the sweet spot for me was 60 at 40/20. DC lines up perfect for a pulse. U take the A.I. on your off nights unless u decide to take it everyday which I did and loved.
Thanks for the tips. I was planning on going home for Thanksgiving week 4, so thought it would be a good rest week since I don't know if I'll make it to the gym.

I was thinking about bumping up to 60mg, wanted to see where my sweet spot would be. I'm looking forward to trying that out!

I was taking the AI for my ON days just because I work out at 5AM, and if I take it on an OFF night it'll be real close to the next Epi dose. Does that matter?

Thanks again, appreciate the good info. This is just starting to get good!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Before and After Pictures

Pictures are Before first, then After from December 16th (first day of PCT).

Attachments

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4: 11/5/2009 OFF day

Took it easy, no cardio today, 1 hour yoga.

I'm feeling really sore from the last couple workouts. I don't usually get DOMS too bad, but my shoulders, chest and thighs were pretty spent during yoga which is not typical. I'm hoping this is a sign that I'm going to get some results. Pretty hungry during the day.

Checked my weight, still at 195. I'm not too concerned about gaining weight, keeping calories just above maintenance upping the protein to ~300g. The real test will be measurements, weights lifted, and pictures at the end.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5: 11/6/2009 40mg
Woke up around 4:30 and took 30mg Epi and 4g fish oil and got back in bed until 5AM, then took NO Shotgun. Headed to the gym around 5:15 for bicep/leg day.

Preacher Curl: 120 x 7/3/2
DB Hammer Curl: 55 x 8/4/3
Leg Press Calf Raise: 410 x 7/4/2
Leg Press: 680 x 8; 500 x 20
Seated Leg Curl: 170 x 10/5/4

Extreme stretching hamstring/quads/biceps

Got back and took the remaining 10mg Epi with 4g fishoil. Took PWO shake (30g hydro whey, 75g Cho, 5g creatine).

Strength: starting to feel it more
Bodyweight/Body Comp: no change
Pumps/Vascularity: good pump into the gym today
Endurance: starting to feel I could go stronger/longer
Muscle Density/Hardening: starting to feel more dense in chest
Overall Energy: feeling good

Personal Commentary: Good workout today, felt like I could start pushing myself a bit harder. Some PRs on the lifts, perhaps due to DC perhaps Epi. I am having a hard time keeping this a pulse cycle, I want the good feeling every day now! Overall feeling very good, hopefully this will keep up.

I ordered the Life Support and Recycle deals off NP last night, interested in trying those out this cycle or perhaps the next. Recycle may be my PCT for this one since it should be mild on a pulse. I've got another bottle of E-Stane, maybe next try a real cycle with Hdrol? Maybe Mdrol?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6: Saturday 11/7/2009 OFF

Just a light day off, cardio 20 minutes (400 cal). Spent the day doing laundry and doing nothing. Pretty blah, looking forward to Monday's dose and hitting the gym! The problem with DC is I don't feel like I get in the gym enough with just 3x a week.

Still feel pretty solid from Friday's dose. Libido up, apetite settling back down.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7: Sunday 11/8/2009 OFF

Man, two off days in a row sucks. The problem with the pulse is you miss the great full and pumped feeling from the Epi. I won't complain yet though, tomorrow is chest day. Slight shoulder twinge, so good thing it's hammer machine / upright rows instead of something that would wreck my shoulders!

Did nothing today, just some stupid errands. Looking forward to tomorrow's workout. I already have my morning dose lined up on my nightstand!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8: Monday 11/9/2009 40mg

Woke up around 4:00 and took 30mg Epi with 4g fishoil and got back in bed until 5AM, then took NO Shotgun. Headed to the gym around 5:15 for chest/back/tricep day.

Hammer Machine Bench Press: 210lb x 6/3/1
Barbell Upright Row: 145 x 8/4/4
Bent Over Row: 195 x 8/4/3
Close Grip Pull Down: 230 x 8/5/4
Close Grip Smith Bench Press: 190 x 8/4/3

Extreme stretching chest/shoulders/tricep/back

Got back and took the remaining 10mg Epi with 4g fishoil. Took Anabolic Pump, CLA and PWO shake (30g hydro whey, 75g Cho, 5g creatine).

Bodyweight/Body Comp: leaning out a bit
Pumps/Vascularity: pretty good chest pump and more noticeable arm veins
Endurance: up a little
Muscle Density/Hardening: good when on and the day after, 2 days off sucks
Overall Energy: good, a little winded running

Personal Commentary: Feeling great about the workouts. Been upping the weight little by little each session, so that's good. No insane overnight strength gains, but consistently moving up. My goal was to get a maintainable gain in strength and recomp, so it's going well with the pulse so far. Only change in my routine was adding the epi, everything else I've kept the same from the previous month.

Still considering my next cycle. Looking at pulsing M-drol, a normal cycle of H-drol, or perhaps one of the Purus Labs combos. Goal is going to be lean bulk and strength. Minimal PCT is preferable. Any ideas?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do u have any OTC PCT products already?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do u have any OTC PCT products already?
Yeah, I've got Novodex XT for ATD and just bought the Recycle deal on NP for test booster. I saw your log on Recycle with an Epi pulse. Still think it's a good OTC PCT for a pulse? Did you keep your gains/strength after Recycle?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I was about to suggest it if u didnt already have something good. Ya I was making strength gains through PCT. The gains are still coming but I am on HGHup so that helps. But Recycle is enough for an Epi pulse. If u decide to do a Super pulse u might need more.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
subd

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9: Tuesday 11/10/2009 OFF

Felt really tired this morning, and I decided to sleep in instead of cardio. Ended up working late and missed yoga too. I guess I'll take it as a rest day since the DC training is making me pretty sore. I'll have to make up for it this weekend...

Yesterday I felt really good during the day. Great workout, and just felt strong and pumped.

Eating is tough for me on off days. It seems like the epi helps my appetite (and attitude). Yesterday I felt like I couldn't eat enough, today I felt stuffed all day. Typical diet looks like this:

5AM Workout IntrAbolic 10g Pro
6:30AM PWO Shake 75g Cho, 30g Pro
8AM 1 cup eggs, 1 cup oatmeal
10AM Protein Shake 60g Pro
12PM Chicken/veggies/beans
3PM MRP Shake 100g carbs, 50g Pro
6:30PM Chicken/veggies/beans
10PM Casein Shake 40g Pro

Looking forward to tomorrow, even though it's legs... At least it's only Hack Squats...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 10: Wednesday 11/11/2009 40mg

GREAT FREAKIN' DAY!

Woke up around 4:00 and took 30mg Epi with 4g fishoil and got back in bed until 5AM, then took NO Shotgun. Headed to the gym around 6AM for leg/bicep day.

Drag Curl: 125 x 12; 135 x 10/8/8 (big jump from last session at 115)
Reverse Grip Cable Curl: 120 x 12/10/8 (another big jump from 90)
Hack Squat Calf Raise: 340 x 5/4/3 (up from 300)
Hack Squat: 340 x 10 DEEP; 240 x 20 (up from 320)
Hamstring Kick Back: 110 x 12; 130 x 10/8/8 (up from 90)

Extreme stretching quad/hamstring/bicep

Got back and took the remaining 10mg Epi with 4g fishoil. Took P-Slin, CLA and PWO shake (30g hydro whey, 75g Cho, 5g creatine).

Strength: WAY UP!
Bodyweight/Body Comp: leaning out a little bit despite increased calories
Pumps/Vascularity: felt awesome, starting to see veins in calves!
Endurance: WAY UP! After rough leg session, able to run home no problem!
Libido: still up
Muscle Density/Hardening: I can tell today will feel good...
Overall Energy: good, a little winded running

Personal Commentary: WOW, strength way up today. I added in DB curls at 65lbs and pumped out 2 sets of 4 pretty easy. These weights were tough for me before cycle. Like I said, I respond pretty quickly to new supps, then I tend to plateau early. I hope I can keep these gains, feeling GREAT! I can't wait to see Friday's chest workout. Last session I was at 105lb DBs. For a pulse, it's going pretty good, though I haven't weighed myself lately.

I think I figured out the next cycle, Purus Labs M14e at 2 pills a day (30mg Epi, 90mg M1-4ADD) for 4 weeks with 1-2 weeks epi. It should be good for a lean bulk, plus I'll have some E-stane left over from this pulse to add or taper at the end for a little estrogen control. Thinking February would be good to start.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 11: Wednesday 11/12/2009 OFF

Slept in instead of cardio today, good thing because there was no water pressure this morning... :bad:

Went to 1 hour of yoga tonight and weighed myself:

197.5 lbs (+2.5)

Not bad, but I dropped off a lot of cardio and am starting to think that I'm not leaning out as much as I would've liked. I'll have to check out bf% to see what's happening.

Chest/shoulders/tris tomorrow!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12: Friday 11/13/2009 40mg

Woke up around 4:00 and took 30mg Epi with 4g fishoil and got back in bed until 5:30AM, then took NO Shotgun. Headed to the gym around 6AM for chest/shoulder/back/tricep day.

DB Bench Press: 110 x 6/1/2 (up from 105)
DB Military Press: 75 x 5/3/2 (couldn't get the 80's past neutral)
Deadlifts: 375 x 2/2/1; 315 x 4/4 (grip too weak, didn't bring straps)
Lat Pull Down: 240 x 8/4/3
Skull Crusher: 115 x 8/4/2 (less than last time)

Extreme stretching chest/shoulder/back/triceps

Got back and took the remaining 10mg Epi with 4g fishoil. Took Anabolic Pump, CLA and PWO shake (30g hydro whey, 75g Cho, 5g creatine).

Strength: Up in chest, down in shoulders/triceps
Bodyweight/Body Comp: Up 2.5lbs but not leaning as much as I'd like
Pumps/Vascularity: Seems to be improving overall
Endurance: Rough morning today, didn't have much energy
Libido: back to normal, maybe little lower
Muscle Density/Hardening: pretty good overall, not "awesome" today
Overall Energy: walking up stairs seems to wind me more than normal

Personal Commentary: I started out really happy with the 110's on bench press, I'm not very strong in the chest. However, I think that did me in for shoulders and triceps today. I couldn't push more than last session on the DB Military or Skull Crushers, so according to DC training I have to drop those exercises and add a different shoulder/tricep. I think I'll sub in Hammer Machine Military and Hammer Machine Dips since it's already a rough day doing DB press and deadlifts.

Overall, today was okay, but I was hoping to blow away PRs on all my exercises like on Wednesday. Oh well, guess it takes a little longer and I should be happy about getting to the 110's on DB Press. Cardio this weekend to make up for missed days... :eek:uttahere:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed for a epi pulse... Hope ur run goes as good as tomahawks... Can't wait to run mine

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 13: Staurday, 14 November 2009

Decided to take measurements today since it's basically 2 weeks on this pulse cycle:

Measurements:
Left Bicep: 15" (+1)
Right Bicep: 15" (+1)
Chest: 41" (+1)
Waist: 34.5" (+0.5)
Left Thigh: 23.5" (+1)
Right Thigh: 24" (+0.5)
Left Calf: 15.5" (+0.5)
Right Calf: 16" (+0)

Weight: 198 (+3lb)
BF: 13.1% (+1%)

Overall pretty surprised by the results at just 2 weeks pulsing. I think I'm responding well to Epi! The strength gains have been great so far. I'm a little disappointed that weight and body fat have gone up, but I've been slacking on the cardio. Goal is to gain and keep strength, lose fat/recomp. This makes me think I won't need a lean bulk next cycle!

I'll be upping the cardio and tempering my calories a little more. Maybe water in the protein shakes instead of milk? Any ideas?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like you already got everything situaited pretty good.. just along for the ride and see how it goes for you

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 14: Sunday 11/15/2009 OFF

Cardio day today, ran about 5 miles for about 800 cal.

Also ran yesterday for 4 miles for about 600 cal.

I dialed back the calories to about maintenance, hope that doesn't hurt my strength gains. We'll see how I feel, I may just up calories on workout/pulse days.

Legs are a little sore from the running, so I hope I'm ready for heavy squats tomorrow morning!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 15: Monday 11/16/2009 50mg

Woke up around 3:30 and took 40mg Epi with 4g fishoil and got back in bed until 5AM, then took NO Shotgun. Headed to the gym around 5:30AM for bicep/leg day.

Gains are from Day 1.

Barbell Curl: 125 x 7/1/1/2 (+5lbs)
Reverse EZ Bar Curl: 115 x 3/3/2 (+15lbs, thought it was less but explains low reps)
Seated Calves: 330 x 5/4/3/3 (+20lbs)
Lying Leg Curls: 170 x 7/4/4 (+10lbs)
Squats: 325 x 8; 335 x 6 (+20lbs); 245 x 20 (+20lbs)

Extreme stretching hamstring/quads/biceps

Got back and took the remaining 10mg Epi with 4g fishoil. Took PWO shake (30g hydro whey, 75g Cho).

Strength: Up overall, definitely getting stronger on cycle
Bodyweight/Body Comp: Up ~3lbs but not leaning as much as I'd like
Pumps/Vascularity: feeling good in the gym
Endurance: No problem getting through legs today and jogging home
Libido: back to normal
Muscle Density/Hardening: Feeling good overall
Overall Energy: needed to add back in cardio, feeling better now other than typical leg problems with running (knees, IT band)

Personal Commentary: Overall a good day, up in all lifts. Biceps seem to be a sticking point, but I'm sure if I keep overloading they'll progress. Squats were great today, I felt I may have been able to go even heavier. I'll give it another shot in a couple weeks when I get back onto this DC rotation. I'd love to hit 405 while on this pulse cycle!

I'm pretty happy with the pulse / DC training. They seem to be made for each other since you try to push past old PRs on DC training, and the Epi seems to really help (with me at least).

I'm wondering whether I should split the 50mg 30 pre/20 post? What's the benefit of taking more post, wouldn't it be better to hit the gym with as much of a dose as possible? Any thoughts on that?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 16: Tuesday 11/17/2009 OFF

Cardio at 6AM, ran about 3 miles for about 400 cal.

Yoga for 1 hour in the evening.

Libido is feeling a little on the low side. I'm not sure if it's the ATD I added in over the weekend or not, that stuff usually drops my libido. I'll keep monitoring it and may drop the ATD and use 6 bromo instead for AI.

Now that I added cardio back in, I feel and look more lean. I'll have to measure bf% again. In yoga I noticed a lot more muscle definition especially in my legs.

Body wieight up to 199lbs (+4lbs).

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 17: Wednesday 11/18/2009 50mg

Woke up around 3:30 and took 40mg Epi with 4g fishoil and got back in bed until 5AM, then took Vasocharge/Xtend. Headed to the gym around 5:30AM for chest/shoulder/back/tricep day.

Gains are from Day 3.

Incline Smith Bench Press: 200 x 7/3/1 (+10lbs)
Smith Military Press: 160 x 6/3/2 (+10lbs)
Chinups: 13/5/3 (+1)
Cable Row: 250 x 8/4/3 (+10lbs) - maxed out the stack, will try for deeper contraction and really squeeze shoulder blades next time, and more reps
Reverse Grip Smith Bench Press: 200 x 8/4/1 (+10lbs)

Extreme stretching chest/triceps/shoulders

Got back and took the remaining 10mg Epi with 4g fishoil. Took PWO shake (30g hydro whey, 75g Cho).

Strength: Been going up on lifts, but not insane jumps in strenght. Up about 10-20lbs per lift. It seems like it will be maintainable.
Bodyweight/Body Comp: Up ~4lbs and starting to lean out. Good!
Pumps/Vascularity: Arms got really pumped near the end, hard to stretch!
Endurance: No problems here, just getting sore and not recovering as quickly
Libido: on the low side
Muscle Density/Hardening: solid!
Overall Energy: no lethargy to speak of, feeling fine

Personal Commentary: The pulse is going pretty much exactly how I hoped it would. Incremental gains in strength and size with a leaning effect. Once I got the calories/cardio dialed in things seem to be working out. Only concern is the libido, but I think that has to do with the ATD I added.

I'm wondering whether I should take next week off or not. I'll be back home for Thanksgiving, and it may be good for recovery. Then again I'd probably get too antsy and want to lift! Any thoughts from those who've done pulse cycles before?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 18: Thursday, 11/19/2009

Cardio in the morning, about 2.5 miles for 400 cals.

Yoga for an hour in the evening

Weighed in at 199.5 and looking leaner. It seems like the Epi is having the desired effect.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 19: Friday 11/20/2009 50mg

Woke up around 4AM and took 40mg Epi with 4g fishoil and got back in bed until 5AM, then took Vasocharge/Xtend. Headed to the gym around 5:30AM for bicep/leg day.

Gains are from Day 5.

Preacher Curl: 125 x 7/2/2/2 (+5lbs); 75 x 20/10/8
Hammer Curl: 60 x 8/5/4 (+5lbs)
Leg Press Calve Raises: 450 x 7/4/3 (+40lb)
Leg Press: 720 x 8; 540 x 13 (+40lb)
Seated Leg Curl:: 190 x 10/8/6 (+20lb)

Extreme stretching hamstrings/quads/biceps

Strength: consistently improving.
Bodyweight/Body Comp: Up ~5lbs and leaning out. Good!
Pumps/Vascularity: goodness
Endurance: good

Personal Commentary: Working as advertised. I may stack in prostanzanol for the latter weeks to lean out a little more, maybe add 100mg?

mtho68

Awards
ive been following your log and it seems to be going well. Good job on the strenght increases.
Do you know about what week you really started to feel it working? and looking back, now that your in week 6? maybe the start of 7? would you increase your dosages earlier? Thanks, keep the gains coming!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive been following your log and it seems to be going well. Good job on the strenght increases.
Do you know about what week you really started to feel it working? and looking back, now that your in week 6? maybe the start of 7? would you increase your dosages earlier? Thanks, keep the gains coming!
I'm just at week 3, I put in ALL days, both on and off! I'm planning on going 6-8 weeks on this (42-56 days on the counter). I kept a log of off days to keep track of my cardio and if there were hormone swings.

I jumped in pretty quick from 20mg, to 30mg, to 40mg in one week, and now at 50mg. I think the 50mg makes quite a difference in adding mass and leaning out. I think I could've gone to 50mg sooner, but it's good to check out the differences. I might try 60mg just to see, but only if gains plateau.

I'd say the strength started coming in week 2, more noticeable now in week 3. Stay tuned in and we'll see what happens later!

mtho68

Awards
oh, apparently i didn't read it as closely as i thought. good to hear you still have 3+ more weeks of your pulse though!
Thanks for the info, im looking to start my pulse in a week or so, so im just interested in doses, ive read several people trying out 60 and even going up to 80...don't know if i'll go up to 80 but contemplating 60 if everything stays in order and sides are low.
also interested to see if you try the whole dose preworkout and how that works for you. keep up the good work

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 20: Saturday, 11/21/2009

Drove 700 miles today, ugh.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 21: Sunday, 11/22/2009

Drove 800 miles today, double ugh.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 22: Monday 11/23/2009 50mg

Back home for Thanksgiving, so schedule is all off. Had to find a different gym, trying out 24hr with a 30 day free pass. Nice new gym, good change of pace and not too busy.

Took 40mg Epi with 4g fishoil at 4:30PM, went to work out at 5:30PM.

Hammer Machine Bench Press: 230 x 4/3; 220 x 4/2/1/1 (+20/10lbs)
Upright Rows: 155 x 8/4/4 (+10lbs)
Bent Over Rows: 205 x 8/4/4 (+10lbs)
Pull Down: 240 x 4; 225 x 8/4/2 (+10lbs)
Smith Close Grip Bench Press: 200 x 6/4/2 (+5lbs)
Tricep Push Down: 200 x 8/4/4
Shrug Machine: 320 x 15/15/15
Abs

Extreme stretching chest/shoulders/triceps/back

Strength: consistently improving.
Bodyweight/Body Comp: Up ~6lbs and leaning out. Good!
Pumps/Vascularity: feels great when on
Endurance: tired in the gym

Personal Commentary: Acne is kicking in on my body. Got 5-6 good size ones on chest/back/legs, plus other small ones. Face is okay, but not too happy with the rest of this. Oh well, good muscular gains...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 23: Tuesday, 11/24/2009

Nothing, at home with family. Getting ready to eat a lot!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 24: Wednesday 11/25/2009 50mg

Took all 50mg Epi with 4g fishoil at 12:30PM, went to work out at 1:30PM.

Really liked taking the full 50mg before!!!

DB Curls: 65 x 4; 60 x 4; 55 x 8; 50 x 8
Drag Curls: 155 x 8/4/4 (+20lbs)
Reverse Grip Cable Curls: 130 x 6/3/2 (+10lbs)
Seated Calf Raises: 135 x 7/4/3/2
Lying Leg Curl: 170 x 10/6/4
Hack Squat: 360 x 10; 410 x 8; 450 x 8; 270 x 20 (+90lbs!)

Extreme stretching bicep/hamstring/quads

Got back and took PWO shake (30g hydro whey, 75g Cho).

Strength: keeps moving up, big time on legs now...
Bodyweight/Body Comp: Up ~6lbs and leaning out. Good!
Pumps/Vascularity: arms were VERY vascular today, wow!
Libido: normal to low

Personal Commentary: Great feeling today with the 50mg all before. I'm going to try this again and see how it goes on Friday for chest. I've been feeling I could do more with legs, and I guess that shows!

BigNickp

Awards
Good luck bro...I'm gonna be following this closely as i plan to do a pulse in March and April...I"m especially watching libido b/c I'm doing this in prep for my wedding in St. Lucia...you know i don't want to look good but not be able to get it up! again good luck and keep us posted

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 25: Thursday, 11/26/2009

No motivation for cardio, just lots of food. The other benefit of the pulse is I don't feel too bad about indulging in some drinks today. Took a little extra liver protection, but had a few beers/wine, and felt fine!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 26: Friday, 11/27/2009

Decided to take the day off with the early shopping. Wife was out all night and got home around 6am, so it was my turn to take care of the kiddo. Some good shopping, good GNC deals on-line (not a GNC fan at all, but when the price is right...)!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 27: Saturday 11/28/2009 50mg

Took all 50mg Epi with 4g fishoil at 3PM, then got delayed 3 hours so went to work out at 6PM. Aggression was definitely up, angry about being delayed before heading to the gym.

DB Bench Press: 115 x 3/2/1; 100 x 4/3/3 (+5lbs)
DB Military Press: 80 x 4/3/3 (+5lbs)
Deadlifts: 405 x 1/1/1; 365 x 6; 315 x 8; 275 x 12 (+40lbs) didn't bring wraps again...
Close Grip Pull Down: 240 x 8/5/4 (0)
Skull Crushers: 120 x 7/4/2 (+5lbs)

No stretching, too tired...

Got back and took PWO shake (30g hydro whey, 30g Cho).

Strength: moving up, but slowing down
Bodyweight/Body Comp: Up ~5lbs, down a pound, and not leaning more
Pumps/Vascularity: arms very vascular
Libido: normal to low, switching to 6 bromo instead of ATD on off nights
Muscle Density/Hardening: good when on days, otherwise normal

Personal Commentary: I was pissed I had to wait 3 hours after taking the epi, I feel like I was more on about 1-1.5 hours after taking the dose. Perhaps mental, but felt dissipated after 3 hours. Not too disappointed with performace though, first time breaking 400lb deadlift, and with no lifting straps. Libido is not at it's normal level, probably add in more tribulus/Longjack and no more ATD.

I think I'm needing more rest/recovery than I'm getting, especially more sleep. Been averaging 6.5 hours and not sleeping too well (tossing/turning/snoring)...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck bro...I'm gonna be following this closely as i plan to do a pulse in March and April...I"m especially watching libido b/c I'm doing this in prep for my wedding in St. Lucia...you know i don't want to look good but not be able to get it up! again good luck and keep us posted
Thanks, so far it's been going really well. Good strength gains and recomp.

Libido was fine until I started adding in ATD for AI on off nights. ATD always kills my libido. I'm gonna try switching to 6 bromo and see how that does for me, haven't tried it before now...

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, so far it's been going really well. Good strength gains and recomp.

Libido was fine until I started adding in ATD for AI on off nights. ATD always kills my libido. I'm gonna try switching to 6 bromo and see how that does for me, haven't tried it before now...
6 bromo is where it is at. NP had 60 25mg caps selling for $15(maybe still going on not sure). I picked up 2 bottles personally :veryhappy:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how about running dhea on of days? I now I have seen some logs on here with people running that inbetween days.. nice and simple ;)

I can't to run my epi pulse in a couple of months. Gonna run it with 2 clen cycles.. shoping it is marvolous. Thanksfiving really efffed me up.. I put on 11lbs in 2 days!!!!! WTF

How was your thanksgiving

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how about running dhea on of days? I now I have seen some logs on here with people running that inbetween days.. nice and simple ;)

I can't to run my epi pulse in a couple of months. Gonna run it with 2 clen cycles.. shoping it is marvolous. Thanksfiving really efffed me up.. I put on 11lbs in 2 days!!!!! WTF

How was your thanksgiving
11lbs!?! Wow, that's pretty impressive (though not always desirable). I don't think I'll put on close to that much in 60 days! I only had one bad day, the rest I was able to be somewhat clean, though some chinese food snuck in there...

Great Clen deal today and on SERMS, $12.50 for 60ml!!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea it definitely wasn't desirable I doubt any of the weight gain was muscle considering all the pumpkin pie Nd cheesecake I ate!!

Did u pick up that 6-bromo