Epi Pulse Cycle DC Training

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mtho68 View Post
    subbed
    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Subbed for a epi pulse... Hope ur run goes as good as tomahawks... Can't wait to run mine
    Thanks, let me know if you've got some good ideas how to step it up here!

2. looks like you already got everything situaited pretty good.. just along for the ride and see how it goes for you
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   

3. Day 14: Sunday 11/15/2009 OFF

Cardio day today, ran about 5 miles for about 800 cal.

Also ran yesterday for 4 miles for about 600 cal.

I dialed back the calories to about maintenance, hope that doesn't hurt my strength gains. We'll see how I feel, I may just up calories on workout/pulse days.

Legs are a little sore from the running, so I hope I'm ready for heavy squats tomorrow morning!

4. Day 15: Monday 11/16/2009 50mg

Woke up around 3:30 and took 40mg Epi with 4g fishoil and got back in bed until 5AM, then took NO Shotgun. Headed to the gym around 5:30AM for bicep/leg day.

Gains are from Day 1.

Barbell Curl: 125 x 7/1/1/2 (+5lbs)
    Reverse EZ Bar Curl: 115 x 3/3/2 (+15lbs, thought it was less but explains low reps)
    Seated Calves: 330 x 5/4/3/3 (+20lbs)
    Lying Leg Curls: 170 x 7/4/4 (+10lbs)
    Squats: 325 x 8; 335 x 6 (+20lbs); 245 x 20 (+20lbs)

Extreme stretching hamstring/quads/biceps

Got back and took the remaining 10mg Epi with 4g fishoil. Took PWO shake (30g hydro whey, 75g Cho).

Strength: Up overall, definitely getting stronger on cycle
    Bodyweight/Body Comp: Up ~3lbs but not leaning as much as I'd like
    Pumps/Vascularity: feeling good in the gym
    Endurance: No problem getting through legs today and jogging home
    Aggression: normal
    Libido: back to normal
    Muscle Density/Hardening: Feeling good overall
    Overall Energy: needed to add back in cardio, feeling better now other than typical leg problems with running (knees, IT band)

Personal Commentary: Overall a good day, up in all lifts. Biceps seem to be a sticking point, but I'm sure if I keep overloading they'll progress. Squats were great today, I felt I may have been able to go even heavier. I'll give it another shot in a couple weeks when I get back onto this DC rotation. I'd love to hit 405 while on this pulse cycle!

I'm pretty happy with the pulse / DC training. They seem to be made for each other since you try to push past old PRs on DC training, and the Epi seems to really help (with me at least).

I'm wondering whether I should split the 50mg 30 pre/20 post? What's the benefit of taking more post, wouldn't it be better to hit the gym with as much of a dose as possible? Any thoughts on that?

5. Day 16: Tuesday 11/17/2009 OFF

Cardio at 6AM, ran about 3 miles for about 400 cal.

Yoga for 1 hour in the evening.

Libido is feeling a little on the low side. I'm not sure if it's the ATD I added in over the weekend or not, that stuff usually drops my libido. I'll keep monitoring it and may drop the ATD and use 6 bromo instead for AI.

Now that I added cardio back in, I feel and look more lean. I'll have to measure bf% again. In yoga I noticed a lot more muscle definition especially in my legs.

Body wieight up to 199lbs (+4lbs).
    •   

6. Day 17: Wednesday 11/18/2009 50mg

Woke up around 3:30 and took 40mg Epi with 4g fishoil and got back in bed until 5AM, then took Vasocharge/Xtend. Headed to the gym around 5:30AM for chest/shoulder/back/tricep day.

Gains are from Day 3.

Incline Smith Bench Press: 200 x 7/3/1 (+10lbs)
    Smith Military Press: 160 x 6/3/2 (+10lbs)
    Chinups: 13/5/3 (+1)
    Cable Row: 250 x 8/4/3 (+10lbs) - maxed out the stack, will try for deeper contraction and really squeeze shoulder blades next time, and more reps
    Reverse Grip Smith Bench Press: 200 x 8/4/1 (+10lbs)

Extreme stretching chest/triceps/shoulders

Got back and took the remaining 10mg Epi with 4g fishoil. Took PWO shake (30g hydro whey, 75g Cho).

Strength: Been going up on lifts, but not insane jumps in strenght. Up about 10-20lbs per lift. It seems like it will be maintainable.
    Bodyweight/Body Comp: Up ~4lbs and starting to lean out. Good!
    Pumps/Vascularity: Arms got really pumped near the end, hard to stretch!
    Endurance: No problems here, just getting sore and not recovering as quickly
    Libido: on the low side
    Muscle Density/Hardening: solid!
    Overall Energy: no lethargy to speak of, feeling fine

Personal Commentary: The pulse is going pretty much exactly how I hoped it would. Incremental gains in strength and size with a leaning effect. Once I got the calories/cardio dialed in things seem to be working out. Only concern is the libido, but I think that has to do with the ATD I added.

I'm wondering whether I should take next week off or not. I'll be back home for Thanksgiving, and it may be good for recovery. Then again I'd probably get too antsy and want to lift! Any thoughts from those who've done pulse cycles before?

7. Day 18: Thursday, 11/19/2009

Cardio in the morning, about 2.5 miles for 400 cals.

Yoga for an hour in the evening

Weighed in at 199.5 and looking leaner. It seems like the Epi is having the desired effect.

8. Day 19: Friday 11/20/2009 50mg

Woke up around 4AM and took 40mg Epi with 4g fishoil and got back in bed until 5AM, then took Vasocharge/Xtend. Headed to the gym around 5:30AM for bicep/leg day.

Gains are from Day 5.

Preacher Curl: 125 x 7/2/2/2 (+5lbs); 75 x 20/10/8
    Hammer Curl: 60 x 8/5/4 (+5lbs)
    Leg Press Calve Raises: 450 x 7/4/3 (+40lb)
    Leg Press: 720 x 8; 540 x 13 (+40lb)
    Seated Leg Curl:: 190 x 10/8/6 (+20lb)

Extreme stretching hamstrings/quads/biceps

Strength: consistently improving.
    Bodyweight/Body Comp: Up ~5lbs and leaning out. Good!
    Pumps/Vascularity: goodness
    Endurance: good
    Libido: normal
    Overall Energy: feeling fine

Personal Commentary: Working as advertised. I may stack in prostanzanol for the latter weeks to lean out a little more, maybe add 100mg?

9. ive been following your log and it seems to be going well. Good job on the strenght increases.
    Do you know about what week you really started to feel it working? and looking back, now that your in week 6? maybe the start of 7? would you increase your dosages earlier? Thanks, keep the gains coming!

10. Quote Originally Posted by mtho68 View Post
    ive been following your log and it seems to be going well. Good job on the strenght increases.
    Do you know about what week you really started to feel it working? and looking back, now that your in week 6? maybe the start of 7? would you increase your dosages earlier? Thanks, keep the gains coming!
    I'm just at week 3, I put in ALL days, both on and off! I'm planning on going 6-8 weeks on this (42-56 days on the counter). I kept a log of off days to keep track of my cardio and if there were hormone swings.

I jumped in pretty quick from 20mg, to 30mg, to 40mg in one week, and now at 50mg. I think the 50mg makes quite a difference in adding mass and leaning out. I think I could've gone to 50mg sooner, but it's good to check out the differences. I might try 60mg just to see, but only if gains plateau.

I'd say the strength started coming in week 2, more noticeable now in week 3. Stay tuned in and we'll see what happens later!

11. oh, apparently i didn't read it as closely as i thought. good to hear you still have 3+ more weeks of your pulse though!
    Thanks for the info, im looking to start my pulse in a week or so, so im just interested in doses, ive read several people trying out 60 and even going up to 80...don't know if i'll go up to 80 but contemplating 60 if everything stays in order and sides are low.
    also interested to see if you try the whole dose preworkout and how that works for you. keep up the good work

12. Day 20: Saturday, 11/21/2009

Drove 700 miles today, ugh.

13. Day 21: Sunday, 11/22/2009

Drove 800 miles today, double ugh.

14. Day 22: Monday 11/23/2009 50mg

Back home for Thanksgiving, so schedule is all off. Had to find a different gym, trying out 24hr with a 30 day free pass. Nice new gym, good change of pace and not too busy.

Took 40mg Epi with 4g fishoil at 4:30PM, went to work out at 5:30PM.

Hammer Machine Bench Press: 230 x 4/3; 220 x 4/2/1/1 (+20/10lbs)
    Upright Rows: 155 x 8/4/4 (+10lbs)
    Bent Over Rows: 205 x 8/4/4 (+10lbs)
    Pull Down: 240 x 4; 225 x 8/4/2 (+10lbs)
    Smith Close Grip Bench Press: 200 x 6/4/2 (+5lbs)
    Tricep Push Down: 200 x 8/4/4
    Shrug Machine: 320 x 15/15/15
    Abs

Extreme stretching chest/shoulders/triceps/back

Strength: consistently improving.
    Bodyweight/Body Comp: Up ~6lbs and leaning out. Good!
    Pumps/Vascularity: feels great when on
    Endurance: tired in the gym
    Libido: normal

Personal Commentary: Acne is kicking in on my body. Got 5-6 good size ones on chest/back/legs, plus other small ones. Face is okay, but not too happy with the rest of this. Oh well, good muscular gains...

15. Day 23: Tuesday, 11/24/2009

Nothing, at home with family. Getting ready to eat a lot!

16. Day 24: Wednesday 11/25/2009 50mg

Took all 50mg Epi with 4g fishoil at 12:30PM, went to work out at 1:30PM.

Really liked taking the full 50mg before!!!

DB Curls: 65 x 4; 60 x 4; 55 x 8; 50 x 8
    Drag Curls: 155 x 8/4/4 (+20lbs)
    Reverse Grip Cable Curls: 130 x 6/3/2 (+10lbs)
    Seated Calf Raises: 135 x 7/4/3/2
    Lying Leg Curl: 170 x 10/6/4
    Hack Squat: 360 x 10; 410 x 8; 450 x 8; 270 x 20 (+90lbs!)

Extreme stretching bicep/hamstring/quads

Got back and took PWO shake (30g hydro whey, 75g Cho).

Strength: keeps moving up, big time on legs now...
    Bodyweight/Body Comp: Up ~6lbs and leaning out. Good!
    Pumps/Vascularity: arms were VERY vascular today, wow!
    Endurance: normal
    Libido: normal to low

Personal Commentary: Great feeling today with the 50mg all before. I'm going to try this again and see how it goes on Friday for chest. I've been feeling I could do more with legs, and I guess that shows!

17. Good luck bro...I'm gonna be following this closely as i plan to do a pulse in March and April...I"m especially watching libido b/c I'm doing this in prep for my wedding in St. Lucia...you know i don't want to look good but not be able to get it up! again good luck and keep us posted

18. Day 25: Thursday, 11/26/2009

No motivation for cardio, just lots of food. The other benefit of the pulse is I don't feel too bad about indulging in some drinks today. Took a little extra liver protection, but had a few beers/wine, and felt fine!

19. Day 26: Friday, 11/27/2009

Decided to take the day off with the early shopping. Wife was out all night and got home around 6am, so it was my turn to take care of the kiddo. Some good shopping, good GNC deals on-line (not a GNC fan at all, but when the price is right...)!

20. Day 27: Saturday 11/28/2009 50mg

Took all 50mg Epi with 4g fishoil at 3PM, then got delayed 3 hours so went to work out at 6PM. Aggression was definitely up, angry about being delayed before heading to the gym.

DB Bench Press: 115 x 3/2/1; 100 x 4/3/3 (+5lbs)
    DB Military Press: 80 x 4/3/3 (+5lbs)
    Deadlifts: 405 x 1/1/1; 365 x 6; 315 x 8; 275 x 12 (+40lbs) didn't bring wraps again...
    Close Grip Pull Down: 240 x 8/5/4 (0)
    Skull Crushers: 120 x 7/4/2 (+5lbs)

No stretching, too tired...

Got back and took PWO shake (30g hydro whey, 30g Cho).

Strength: moving up, but slowing down
    Bodyweight/Body Comp: Up ~5lbs, down a pound, and not leaning more
    Pumps/Vascularity: arms very vascular
    Endurance: normal
    Libido: normal to low, switching to 6 bromo instead of ATD on off nights
    Muscle Density/Hardening: good when on days, otherwise normal

Personal Commentary: I was pissed I had to wait 3 hours after taking the epi, I feel like I was more on about 1-1.5 hours after taking the dose. Perhaps mental, but felt dissipated after 3 hours. Not too disappointed with performace though, first time breaking 400lb deadlift, and with no lifting straps. Libido is not at it's normal level, probably add in more tribulus/Longjack and no more ATD.

I think I'm needing more rest/recovery than I'm getting, especially more sleep. Been averaging 6.5 hours and not sleeping too well (tossing/turning/snoring)...

21. Quote Originally Posted by BigNickp View Post
    Good luck bro...I'm gonna be following this closely as i plan to do a pulse in March and April...I"m especially watching libido b/c I'm doing this in prep for my wedding in St. Lucia...you know i don't want to look good but not be able to get it up! again good luck and keep us posted
    Thanks, so far it's been going really well. Good strength gains and recomp.

Libido was fine until I started adding in ATD for AI on off nights. ATD always kills my libido. I'm gonna try switching to 6 bromo and see how that does for me, haven't tried it before now...

22. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Thanks, so far it's been going really well. Good strength gains and recomp.

Libido was fine until I started adding in ATD for AI on off nights. ATD always kills my libido. I'm gonna try switching to 6 bromo and see how that does for me, haven't tried it before now...
    6 bromo is where it is at. NP had 60 25mg caps selling for $15(maybe still going on not sure). I picked up 2 bottles personally

23. how about running dhea on of days? I now I have seen some logs on here with people running that inbetween days.. nice and simple

I can't to run my epi pulse in a couple of months. Gonna run it with 2 clen cycles.. shoping it is marvolous. Thanksfiving really efffed me up.. I put on 11lbs in 2 days!!!!! WTF

How was your thanksgiving
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

24. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    how about running dhea on of days? I now I have seen some logs on here with people running that inbetween days.. nice and simple

I can't to run my epi pulse in a couple of months. Gonna run it with 2 clen cycles.. shoping it is marvolous. Thanksfiving really efffed me up.. I put on 11lbs in 2 days!!!!! WTF

How was your thanksgiving
    11lbs!?! Wow, that's pretty impressive (though not always desirable). I don't think I'll put on close to that much in 60 days! I only had one bad day, the rest I was able to be somewhat clean, though some chinese food snuck in there...

Great Clen deal today and on SERMS, $12.50 for 60ml!!!

25. Yea it definitely wasn't desirable I doubt any of the weight gain was muscle considering all the pumpkin pie Nd cheesecake I ate!!

Did u pick up that 6-bromo
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Havoc/Epi Pulse cycle
    By CuChulainn in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 07:50 PM
  2. proposed epi pulse cycle
    By gibsonsg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 07:27 AM
  3. What's best to stack on an Epi pulse cycle?
    By molotov in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 01:07 AM
  4. Epi pulse cycle
    By kdwvxr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-16-2007, 03:43 PM
  5. Epi pulse cycle construction...need help.
    By deadikated in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 08:05 AM