Mdrol batch 52897 JUN1012 (mini-log)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
There has been lots of talk about under dosed and some call it bunk Mdrol batches since I have 2 bottles of this batch plus another bottle on the way I figure I better open one up and test it to see if its legit, I have all reasons to believe it is but again I dont want to wait a year down to the road to find out.

This is an unscheduled cycle since I recently ran The One with good results and no sides, I figure what a hell! However I dont plan to update this log with the usual training and diet details unless this turns out super great, I'll be focusing on strength gains, vascularity, hardness plus any sides.

Since this is my first attempt at running Mdrol I'm planning on doing 10/20/20 for the time being!
I started this yesterday so here's my baseline stats!

Day 1
Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
W: 191.2
BP 113/73

Day 2
Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
W: 191.8
BP 115/77

No effects to report, these past 2 days were my training days, training was above average, I'm working out with a partner and we're keeping a good fast pace, today i only used 1 scoop of jacked and still had a good pump, libido was just fine, its just too early to tell if anything is happening yet.

Tomorrow is my off day will dose upon rising, Friday I do legs!

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
I'm pulsing that same batch right now (except mine expires this millennium not last) so I'm very interested in your results.

My pulse seems erratic. I'm doing 20pre/10post 1on/2off. 6 doses in and only 2 of the 6 had any "on" feeling.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Subscribed for information. I have the same batch as this one. I am sending an unopened bottle to have tested from a friend of mine.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
subbed! i have the same batch as well

Spartan-JS

Awards
i have the same batch, curious to the result of your cycle with it. Subbed!

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
subscription engaged.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
subbed to see, cause i had ?s too about the same batch

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
good to see everyones interest on this but not too surprised, with all the liquidation sales we've had recently lots of ppl will be having this same batch, after reading about other batches it made me wonder about mine and after getting tired of sitting on the fence I decided to jump in and find out, alright, let see how this turns out fellas.

Today is my off day, took one cap upon rising with breakfast!

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I really can't wait to hear what Iron Lungs Chemistry friend has to say... That would pretty much close any concern at all...ya dig?

Hope you see some great gains Delta!

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, have the same batch.

Lungz and UGHQT - keep us updated (very interested to hear resulst of the test).

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Subscribed for information. I have the same batch as this one. I am sending an unopened bottle to have tested from a friend of mine.
haha... had I known this I would put this cycle off... anyhow, this could turn out to be a fun ride if its legit... do keep us updated in case i only get placebo effect ;)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 3
Thursday, October 01, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
W: 190.6 (-.6)
BP 113/75

Not much to report at this point except from time to time I get a decent pump when walking around, not sure if its mdrol related
today was my off day... my back and lats are feeling a little sore from yesterdays workout

Tomorrow I'll do legs and shoulders if time allows, I will do a test of not taking any pre w/o NO spps to see if I still have the same training intensity and pumps.

For anyone who ran this before, on your first time how long did it take to kick in? I just want to set some expectation

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
When i ran sd the first thing i noticed was pumps, which took a few days or so if i remember correctly

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
pump when walking around is good, i get that from all the good steroids (phera, tren, SD, epi). Just more pumped and hard 24/7. You may be g2g bro! We'll cross our fingers for ya.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
you know im crossing mine! lol.... and again, thanks for logging this batch bro

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Delta do you want to see the lab results for this batch i have it handy if need be...LMK
I think for the benefit of the group here you should post it on this thread and I have a good feeling I will vouch that the results are accurate as I mentioned earlier I started getting some pumps this afternoon :head:

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
cant wait to see how this goes delta. and thanks for the reps brother!

Antonek

Awards
good luck,
I have same batch so hope this will work well
regards

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
I think for the benefit of the group here you should post it on this thread and I have a good feeling I will vouch that the results are accurate as I mentioned earlier I started getting some pumps this afternoon :head:
The Fate of middle earth or anabolic minds with a whole lot of dudes and their Mdrol batch's 52897 JUN1012 rest upon you young frodo.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
The Fate of middle earth or anabolic minds with a whole lot of dudes and their Mdrol batch's 52897 JUN1012 rest upon you young frodo.

lol.... thats priceless... i got a good laugh from this bro...
I'll make my update later on, gotta get ready for work!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
too bad mdrol is discontinued or that pic could fall right into CEL advertising hands :thumbsup:

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
too bad mdrol is discontinued or that pic could fall right into CEL advertising hands :thumbsup:
Yup, love it! But, from a marketing standpoint, it may be more fitting for Frodo to be holding "The One". Just sayin...

:240:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 4
Friday, October 02, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
W: 192.8 (+1.6)
BP 122/74

My workout this morning didn't go as planned, I got up 30 min late and ran to the gym in a hurry and started w/o even before my shake had time to take affect. I ended up only doing shoulders and skipped legs all together since I didnt have enough time to complete all, had some good pumps towards the end considering that I didn't take any NO supps.

Tomorrow I'll do legs and will not take any NO supps pre workouts. I keep getting nice pumps through the day again and my shirt feels a little tight, I feel a little fuller inside this shirt.... I dont think I'm getting bigger this soon but the shirt sure feels smaller :think:

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
gotcha bro... sounds a little on the good side so far :)

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAH! that Frodo poster is freakin hilarious. omg...so good.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
those results look good, thank you for posting this, it will make some ppl feel better and less worried about their batch. I for one can say that this is working... I'm only on 5 caps and can tell the effects... I was getting nice pumps from day 2 onwards, even though my training hasn't been up to par the pumps I've been getting are a good sign this is good mdrol!

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
those results look good, thank you for posting this, it will make some ppl feel better and less worried about their batch. I for one can say that this is working... I'm only on 5 caps and can tell the effects... I was getting nice pumps from day 2 onwards, even though my training hasn't been up to par the pumps I've been getting are a good sign this is good mdrol!
awesome! next 5 days should be great

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good deal brother i am happy to hear that. 5 caps on a pulse was all i needed to really feel my SD and i could actually SEE a difference after 5 caps. SD is strong, it's good stuff!!

Since u've never run SD before ur in for a good time

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Alright, I have not updated this log for a little while but I'm back, for all intents and purposes this log has reached its objective!

I wanted to test this out for all of you out there who have the same batch and provide some feedback about this so you can rest a sure of what you're holding.

My current status is this, I'm on day 6 at 10mg and I'm up 5lbs while keeping a so so diet and skipped training all weekend, bottom line is this is the REAL ****!!!! you cant ask for more on 6 caps.

I'll continue dosing at 10 for a couple more days then bump to 20mg, my plan it to keep this at 3 weeks but maybe 4 weeks.

I'll still be here if you have any questions but will not update this log often unless theres a reason for an update on my end!

For anyone who's this is the first try, you'll love this stuff like no other!

(Its a damn shame this was taken off the market)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Here's my closing out tune... been listening to this awhile and was surprise to find it on youtube!

Enjoy!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tOmrWbA4LQ"]YouTube - Bridge School Benefit- Metallica- Disposable Heroes[/ame]

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I have not updated this log for a little while but I'm back, for all intents and purposes this log has reached its objective!

I wanted to test this out for all of you out there who have the same batch and provide some feedback about this so you can rest a sure of what you're holding.

My current status is this, I'm on day 6 at 10mg and I'm up 5lbs while keeping a so so diet and skipped training all weekend, bottom line is this is the REAL ****!!!! you cant ask for more on 6 caps.

I'll continue dosing at 10 for a couple more days then bump to 20mg, my plan it to keep this at 3 weeks but maybe 4 weeks.

I'll still be here if you have any questions but will not update this log often unless theres a reason for an update on my end!

For anyone who's this is the first try, you'll love this stuff like no other!

(Its a damn shame this was taken off the market)
sweet. great to hear bro!