Mdrol batch 52897 JUN1012 (mini-log)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just traded for some of this...MINE BETTER NOT BE BUNK!!!!!!! just wanna thank ed and everyone else who is looking into this matter.

Chucke

Awards
I'm 4 caps into a CEL Mdrol pulse on the same batch and I too have no doubt this is the real deal.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm 4 caps into a CEL Mdrol pulse on the same batch and I too have no doubt this is the real deal.
you will enjoy this ride, CEL does put out good products regardless of all the other bunk findings that ppl are reporting

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
I ran the same batch for a bit on a pulse. 1 on/2 off started in late sept (just over a week prior to the O)

Ran a total of 7 dosing - started at 10/10 and ended at 20/20. First dose had definite strength and focus results. The rest seemed like I was training naturally.

I should STRESS the seemed.

Caveat - I was coming off a 13 week cut (ckd.) Cut went well and my bw dropped to 236 (dry.) Added carbs back in these last few weeks and started on the SD.

Result: Once I was carbed back up I was at about 244 (yes, water weight regain.) Just under 3 weeks later I'm a hair over 250. BF had slightly risen but no more than a pound.

Total number of workouts: 6. ie. about a pound a dose/workout. Not too bad.

Sides: None.

The hardest part for me was the expectation that I'd really know/feel like I was on cycle. This didn't really feel on. The first dose packed a punch - aggression boost, focus/alertness and beasty gym time (did a 550 raw dead on what was supposed to be my deload back day.) The rest of the dosage didn't have that kick but was still working.

Great job CEL.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
ima on day 6 with 5 werkout days.

gains- 0lbs.
sides- none
bp- same as off
strenght- same
pumps- none

Need less to say after all this reading that i had done, i wuz expecting to be taking sum super strong compound(wuz actually a lil scared of this compound). Im completely disappointed, after day 7 i will be upping the dosage to 20 mgs. I honestly got more results from PLASMAJET, and that **** sux. I thought this wuz gonna be a mad dog of a PH, and if ya ask me HDROL is stronger.

I FEEL LIKE A KID ON CHRISTMAS WITH NO GIFTS, I THINK IM GONNA CRY.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I dont know what to tell ya... my bottle is good... I'm on day 11 and still running at 10mg and getting killer pumps all day needless to say strength is through the roof.

I'm thinking of doing a week cycle 10/10/20/20

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
ima on day 6 with 5 werkout days.

gains- 0lbs.
sides- none
bp- same as off
strenght- same
pumps- none

Need less to say after all this reading that i had done, i wuz expecting to be taking sum super strong compound(wuz actually a lil scared of this compound). Im completely disappointed, after day 7 i will be upping the dosage to 20 mgs. I honestly got more results from PLASMAJET, and that **** sux. I thought this wuz gonna be a mad dog of a PH, and if ya ask me HDROL is stronger.

I FEEL LIKE A KID ON CHRISTMAS WITH NO GIFTS, I THINK IM GONNA CRY.
batch 52897?

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
All I know is, this is very frustrating, but it falls under the categorey of "OF COURSE". I have sh it luck so this is a constant line in my lyfe, its not " sh it happens" anymore with me, just, of course. Because theses compounds are gone, and i spent 750 on them there probably all bunk. OF COURSE!!!

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
yep thats the batch, 52897, exp jun 2012,

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
UspLabs Asteroid stack had more bang than this crap.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
I am seriously considering trying out all the CEL products i ordered, i fear the worst, and i still have

4- XTREN
4- HDROL
4-PPLEX

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Now i see why the kids are eating this stuff like candy, it doesn't do anything, my buddy is seeing great results with The ONE, i gave him, says i should have taken that.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry to hear that lyfespan about your bottle, but I can say this, m-drol kicks TO a$$ any day of the week, dont get me wrong... TO is good but not as good, I just ran TO very recently and was happy but then I tried m-drol... this stuff doesn't take hardly anytime to kick in and the strength gains are off the hook.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
oh i forgot to add NO BACKPUMPS, none. not even a twinge

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
yeah, im bummed that sux, becuz now what do we do? Maybe i crack open one of the old tokkyo sd bottles
and try that out

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
i wuz noticing that my numbers in the gym actually went down a lil, becuz no prewerkout drink

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
dude i am sorry to hear that i feel so bad for u id probley stab someone

Chucke

Awards

BUNK
I'm sorry to hear about the results you've experienced.

I can tell you that this batch of Mdrol seems to be stronger than the Fast Action S-drol I did on my last cycle - and I gained 10 lbs on that. Time will tell and I may start a log to record my results.

I took one 10mg dose yesterday about an hour before my workout (more than 24 hours ago) and my body still feels pumped. The only negative so far is the aggression. It's worse than when on S-drol. I never really felt anything other than irritation while on S-drol (and that didn't happen until about a week into the cycle).

This may not be the best SD clone out there (I've only tried two so far so I really don't know) but it's DEFINITELY not bunk.

Chucke

Awards
No offense Lyfespan - but at 6 ft 165 lbs you have about another 60 lbs of natural you should put on before you dive into this stuff.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

BUNK
man don't conclude this so fast, you're 6 pills into it. You know how i feel about my bottle but I ran through 43 pills, and I've used Superdrol before.

If you want to be sure faster just up the dose

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry to hear about the results you've experienced.

I can tell you that this batch of Mdrol seems to be stronger than the Fast Action S-drol I did on my last cycle - and I gained 10 lbs on that. Time will tell and I may start a log to record my results.

I took one 10mg dose yesterday about an hour before my workout (more than 24 hours ago) and my body still feels pumped. The only negative so far is the aggression. It's worse than when on S-drol. I never really felt anything other than irritation while on S-drol (and that didn't happen until about a week into the cycle).

This may not be the best SD clone out there (I've only tried two so far so I really don't know) but it's DEFINITELY not bunk.
Ok, Chucke your already feeling aggression? after 1 cap?and as far as my weight, its really not a concern,and before you go telling me about my diet, believe me i have it all covered with a whole foods diet, at 4200k to start, and will add 100k+ a day. Will put me at about 6500k at the end of three weeks. Im not calling it off by any means Unreal, im gonna give it the full 3 weeks and follow the 10/20/20 protocol. Ok this being my first run of this compound, you think 7 caps in and saying that i notice absolutely nothing acrossed the board, and stating bunk is hasty. Come on not even a difference in bloodpressure, and i check it 3 tymes a day. If anyone can tell me anything i can look for as fas as sum sign, Im all ears. You know if anyone wants it to werk its us that puchased the product. and look bunk post is gone , ill take it down, till say sumone like Unreal say that i can put it back

Chucke

Awards
Hey Lyfe - I'm actually a little over a week into a pulse cycle (about 8 caps so far). I'm sure your diet is fine - it just takes time.

I wish you the best of luck.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There has to be some kinda reason why some people arent getting results. There are way to many people complaining about this.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
CEL's HDROL, 50/50/75/75/100/100 and a ****ty DBol cycle that i can't even count but, i did feel the affects. Hdrol wuz nice by wk 2 and wk 4 felt really hyped. Like I said its my first tyme running this compound, but I wuz lead to believe i would be feeling sumthin by day 3 or 4, i mean anything.

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
CEL's HDROL, 50/50/75/75/100/100 and a ****ty DBol cycle that i can't even count but, i did feel the affects. Hdrol wuz nice by wk 2 and wk 4 felt really hyped. Like I said its my first tyme running this compound, but I wuz lead to believe i would be feeling sumthin by day 3 or 4, i mean anything.

You are 6' 165 after _2_ AAS cycles.

Your problems are training and diet. Drop the supplements and learn the basics first. Gear won't correct those.

And, yes, I read your previous post where you said you have that locked down. No, you don't. You can't grow until you master the diet aspect. Even great training and AAS won't fix that. You need fuel. If you aren't growing on 4k then go to 6k. Not +100cals per day. You pig out until the scale moves. Then you eat more until it really moves.

Mdrol isn't your answer.

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
You are 6' 165 after _2_ AAS cycles.

Your problems are training and diet. Drop the supplements and learn the basics first. Gear won't correct those.

And, yes, I read your previous post where you said you have that locked down. No, you don't. You can't grow until you master the diet aspect. Even great training and AAS won't fix that. You need fuel. If you aren't growing on 4k then go to 6k. Not +100cals per day. You pig out until the scale moves. Then you eat more until it really moves.

Mdrol isn't your answer.
You need to do yourself a BIG favor and heed this advice. Diet and training are always the linchpin to adding muscular weight. Throwing m-drol into the mix without this nailed down (and with your height/weight ratio I can promise you, it ain't) is like trying to build a house with no foundation. It just wont work long term. Hell, it wont even work in the short term.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I agree

I'd also like to point out that even if your diet is ****, your training is ****, your sleep pattern is ****, you'll still notice Superdrol blowing your body up (provided you give it enough time)

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
I agree too man.

gotta have those caleries in check for growth brotha.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Ok today is first day @ 20mgs, still following all usual protocol.

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
Ok today is first day @ 20mgs, still following all usual protocol.
Translation - I'm ignoring all the things I don't want to hear and pushing forward on this. Great. Have fun.

Just curious - since you clearly don't have a handle on the diet aspect, how do you plan on keeping any of your gains?

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
ok here we go, explaination of where im coming from. i have been outta the gym for the past 10 years or a lil more, i started out in 92 in high school weighing in at 92lbs at 5'9". I werked out for 5 days a week for 6 years, i got up to 152, took a year off. When i came back i had maintained the gains i had made(surprisingly), and started back up with a weight of 154, i werked all natty again for a year i got up to 168. I sat at this weight for quite sum tyme unable to get the weight to budge, so enter first Dbol cycle admined by a friend with adequate knowledge, but i screwed cycle with poor diet, but did gain and kept my weight at 192, with an all tyme high of 194. Now i have spent the last 5 years not doin sh it but werkin, coming home, drinking, and fallin asleep while trying to get a construction co. up and running. Well i got tired of havin a "****ey do", and a pathetic looking chest, so back to the gym. Now with close to a year and a half, from a start of 156 or so with a bmi of like 26(14-16%bf), im at 168 again and holding, so... was holding out for another cycle which is still probably gonna happen, if nothing with this MDROL does. Now as far as diet, what about my plan of starting out with 4200k on the first day and increasing every day by 100 or more calories everyday there after, by the end of the first i will have gone from 4200 to 5200, week 2 5200- 6200, week 3 6200-7200, and theses are whole foods, complex carbs, clean protiens, low sodium, and mostly organic. Now i can take constructive criticism, but basing my knowledge of thing base on my current body weight, sum how doesn't make any sense to me. and i also figured only a lame noob would just up and quit in the middle of a cycle, bunk or not, trains left the station, next stop PCT.

supra888

supra888

Awards
I dont know what to tell ya... my bottle is good... I'm on day 11 and still running at 10mg and getting killer pumps all day needless to say strength is through the roof.

I'm thinking of doing a week cycle 10/10/20/20
What time are you taking your first and second dose at during the day Delta ?
I'm on day 3 @ 20 and have been dosing at 7am and 7pm but have read elsewhere that the second 10mg would be more productive 8 hours after the first...

Thoughts from anybody on this ???

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 3 @ 20 and have been dosing at 7am and 7pm but have read elsewhere that the second 10mg would be more productive 8 hours after the first...

thats funny you asked, I just asked the same question yesterday... yesterday was my 1st day running at 20mg, I dosed pre and post workout, keep in mind in w/o in the mornings... today is my off day, I'll be dosing 10mg with breakfast and another with lunch, you dont need to spread them so far apart and dont take it so late in the day!

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established

The half-life of SD is supposed to be 8 hours, so yes that makes sense. Dosing 8 hours apart would keep a pretty steady level of the compund in the blood, which is what you want. Of course, this is dependent on the accuracy of the half-life info, but based on what's out there, 8 hours apart is accurate.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i would up the Mdrol before calling it quits. sucks because i bought some of this garbage too :( AND a bunch of worthless Xtren that causes gyno....

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah, i would up the Mdrol before calling it quits. sucks because i bought some of this garbage too :( AND a bunch of worthless Xtren that causes gyno....
I think you could find a TON of people that would love to have your X-Tren if you dont want it. As of the time we discontinued it, there were alot of people that still were wishing they could get it.

And before you consider the M-Drol bad, take a look at the amount of people running that batch that are very pleased with it as well. Not to mention, it was a huge batch, so a couple of people not responding well is definately not indicative of a batch being bad that consisted of thousands of bottles.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Ok, day 11 and the 4th day at 20 mg., finds are this, i think my body is masking the effects of this compound. Just got outta the gym and noticed todays werkout was alot easier, no drastic jump in #'s, but there wuz a nice pump(and full body, even when only werked Bi's). now back to what i mean by body masking the effects, Im one of theses HAADD kids or whatever they want to call it, alwayz tons of energy, so the "lethargy" is no match for me. Im never gonna get back pumps, even if i werk the sh it outta, and i don't know if this is gonna change as i continue to build muscle mass. My blood pressure has continued to stay the same (i check it twice a day) 114/62 -120/76, i think it would take tons to screw this up for me, my diet and lyfe is great, not much stress. Theres been no change in my appetite(sum people complian of this), sleep has been a lil better than normal(but could be do to a no stim, no werkout supps on cycle ritual), mood has been good( but started SAMe, at start of cycle, first tyme with this supp), acne has cleared up( i have the worst, on my chest, back and neck normally, had it SUPER bad in HS, tripped docs out), no nipple activity to speak of, no nut activity either, libido is good no change, really no sides. Seems like my body appreciates the addition of this compound, like it balanced out sum chemical imbalance?

:doh: So, this is me eating my werds, and my formal apology to CEL, as there is sum benefits of this compound coming to the surface. Being my first run with this compound, I got lead on by the overhype of this compound, which wuz stoopid, and should have kept my mouth shut till certain.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, day 11 and the 4th day at 20 mg., finds are this, i think my body is masking the effects of this compound. Just got outta the gym and noticed todays werkout was alot easier, no drastic jump in #'s, but there wuz a nice pump(and full body, even when only werked Bi's). now back to what i mean by body masking the effects, Im one of theses HAADD kids or whatever they want to call it, alwayz tons of energy, so the "lethargy" is no match for me. Im never gonna get back pumps, even if i werk the sh it outta, and i don't know if this is gonna change as i continue to build muscle mass. My blood pressure has continued to stay the same (i check it twice a day) 114/62 -120/76, i think it would take tons to screw this up for me, my diet and lyfe is great, not much stress. Theres been no change in my appetite(sum people complian of this), sleep has been a lil better than normal(but could be do to a no stim, no werkout supps on cycle ritual), mood has been good( but started SAMe, at start of cycle, first tyme with this supp), acne has cleared up( i have the worst, on my chest, back and neck normally, had it SUPER bad in HS, tripped docs out), no nipple activity to speak of, no nut activity either, libido is good no change, really no sides. Seems like my body appreciates the addition of this compound, like it balanced out sum chemical imbalance?

:doh: So, this is me eating my werds, and my formal apology to CEL, as there is sum benefits of this compound coming to the surface. Being my first run with this compound, I got lead on by the overhype of this compound, which wuz stoopid, and should have kept my mouth shut till certain.
Thank you for that. It takes alot for people to admit when they are wrong and especially to do so on a public forum. I am just glad that you are now experiencing good results with the product.

I can see how it would be easy for some people to, as you said, get too caught up in the hype of M-Drol or other SD clones as some people talk them up too highly, or just respond so well that it creates a false expectation of many users. Also, conversely, some people talk about how bad the sides are to where some people think something is wrong if they arent falling apart when using it lol. For myself, it always takes me 7 to 10 days to really start seeing benefits on it (and I have used original SD, M-Drol, and Methyl Drol), and also the only side I really ever got was being lethargic, which I am really prone to being anyways.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
things are going well, I've entered my last week still running at 20mg, will start PCT next monday

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
how much weight have you put on? good strength?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
intersted as well. I have the chance to pick some of this up but not sure if i stillw ant to haha

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
you should for sure... this is the real deal IMO!