KJ's 1-Andro RX Revolution (Sponsored)

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Cycle Information:

1-Andro RX 600mg per day for 30 days (split 2,2,2 about 6 hours apart w/ meal)

Jack3d, Protein, WMS, Glutamine, Creatine, Animal Pak, Emergen-C, milk thistle (just 'cuz), fish oils, and possible cranberry will be my staples.

PCT:

Nolva, T-911, and PCT Assist

Height: 6'
Weight: 228
BF%: 14-16 used accu calipers (15% was the reading on my left side)
Calories: 2900
Macros: 40/40/20
Measurements
Waist: 37.25
right bicep: 17.5
left bicep: 17.25
right forearm: 14.25
left forearm: 14
calves: 17.25
chest: 48
Thighs: 25.5

Pre cycle Pictures:

Post cycle pic:

Cycle will commence as of tommorrow. Pre loaded 600mg of Andro today. Meant to start Saturday but had a crazy busy day away from home.

Training Split:

M-F 5 individual groups Chest, Back, Legs, Shoulders, Arms. Cardio will be MWF mix of slow and steady and HIIT. I work abs at least twice a week. I'd say my goal for this cycle is a recomp/lean bulk. Calories will remain stable unless adjustment is needed. I will assess that as I go. I am gonna give this HELL so I hope I've got some of my friends along for the ride.

Last edited:
kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
more pics updated

Last edited:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome to see this up and running. Give it hell KJ

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Awesome to see this up and running. Give it hell KJ
Without a doubt. I havent been this excited for a cycle in forever. I do have a question.....would taking these with grapefruit juice help? I know that it inhibits the p45...something.....enzyme in the liver...would it help? Or just a fatty meal?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not 100% on the grapefruit jiuce thing, to be honest. It could very well work, however I am not 100% certain as to how effective it is. I would stick with the meal.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
From what I heard on the GF is that it may help absorption but the rest is speculation as to any other effects on the PH. Something like that, there was a thread I looked at but it was 4am so.....Anyway do you know your measurements by chance?

I would say drink or eat a GF anyway, I go to Costco and get the Gf mixed with an orange and put sugar on it.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
These are approximate until tommorrow when I can get my fabric tape measure back from my friend:

Waist: 37
right bicep: 17.5
left bicep: 17.25
right forearm: 14.25
left forearm: 14
calves: 17.25
chest: 48

I used string and a measuring tape for those. I'll get the accurate measurements posted tommorrow. Ill do thighs tommorrow and shoulders as well. I'll put the official measurements in the first post.

Last edited:
kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ill get more pics tommorrow. From what I have up does BF% seem accurate?

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Super -Subbed!!!!! I cant wait for this log!!. Good luck brother!!!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
From what I heard on the GF is that it may help absorption but the rest is speculation as to any other effects on the PH. Something like that, there was a thread I looked at but it was 4am so.....Anyway do you know your measurements by chance?

I would say drink or eat a GF anyway, I go to Costco and get the Gf mixed with an orange and put sugar on it.
I've seen the research and it says it inhibits the cyp450 enzyme that is responsible for a lot of the first pass break down in the liver. Ill try it out with my AM dose.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've seen the research and it says it inhibits the cyp450 enzyme that is responsible for a lot of the first pass break down in the liver. Ill try it out with my AM dose.
Keep us updated on the grapefruit aspect. anything that helps make things more effective is always welcomed.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In as well KJ...let's do this up for IronMag!!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
F*Cking Power went out!

Well, typical Pain in my ass Monday! Got up late due to a power outage in the middle of the night. I woke up with 15 minutes to get ready just to make it to work on time let alone go to the gym. I did however rock out some slow steady running for cardio. Ran about 2 miles in around 20 minutes. Nothing spectacular but at least I accomplished half of my plan. Tommorrow will be chest and I will extend my workout week into this weekend. Dosed 2 caps AM, 2 caps @ noon, and 2 caps with dinner around 5pm. Nothing to report of course but my mood was good all day minus the first hour this morning while I was cussing @ the weather for my lateness. Official measurements will be added to the first post here shortly. I was dead oin for most of them with just string and a tape measure. Big update tommorrow As chest day is the best day! I also finnally have a reliable lifting partner! Later!

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Well, typical Pain in my ass Monday! Got up late due to a power outage in the middle of the night. I woke up with 15 minutes to get ready just to make it to work on time let alone go to the gym. I did however rock out some slow steady running for cardio. Ran about 2 miles in around 20 minutes. Nothing spectacular but at least I accomplished half of my plan. Tommorrow will be chest and I will extend my workout week into this weekend. Dosed 2 caps AM, 2 caps @ noon, and 2 caps with dinner around 5pm. Nothing to report of course but my mood was good all day minus the first hour this morning while I was cussing @ the weather for my lateness. Official measurements will be added to the first post here shortly. I was dead oin for most of them with just string and a tape measure. Big update tommorrow As chest day is the best day! I also finnally have a reliable lifting partner! Later!
Damn rain! Is six caps the maximum dose?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
BAD ASS CHEST DAY!

I can only imagine it was attributed to a good meal or something because I think its too early for the Andro to have caused the AMAZING pump I had this morning doing chest. In my second set I felt like I blew up and it stayed all the way through the workout! Energy was also up today as well as endurance. I hope it is the Andro cuz I want more of today! Heres the numbers:

Incline BB:
135 x 16 Warmup
185 x 12
225 x 12
225 x 10

Flat Bench Hammer Machine:

215 x 12
200 x 12
185 x 12
170 x 10

Pec Deck:

205 x 12
205 x 10
190 x 11
175 x 12

Dips:
12 x 3 x BW
16 x BW

A lot of my normal stuff was occupied so I winged it with this one but it was AWESOME feeling! Like I said I hope this was part of the Andro cuz if it was this will be an epic cycle. Tommorrow is BACK day! My second favorite lift day! :wave2:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those are some high reps you're doing. Didn't expect you to be training like that!

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
I think 8 is the max but no sides have been reported @ 6 caps. Also 4 bottles would be real pricey to run 8 per day!
Interesting. Your numbers look tight KJ, i bet the andro has something to do with it. When i ran the one, my pumps were incredible, and pretty quick too.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would be pumped throwing those numbers!! Nice w/o KJ. How do you like Jacked pre w/o?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would be pumped throwing those numbers!! Nice w/o KJ. How do you like Jacked pre w/o?
Love it! But I am running out...as a matter of fact tommorrow is my last dose. I may go back to White Flood tabs! Those things rocked man! That log was no BS.....I love those things. I may consider using SX as soon as I wake up for a stim and nothing else.....not sure....all considerations! Thanks to all for the comments!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good solid #'s KJ. Looks like some residual effects early on.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Those are some high reps you're doing. Didn't expect you to be training like that!
I was actually thinking the same thing but after rereading the first post he is looking for a recomp so now the high reps are understandable. I'm looking forward to the end of cycle pictures after all the workouts and HIIT cardio.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I definitely don't have a problem with high reps. I implement them myself here and there.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
BACK DAY

Another great workout this morning. Pump was excellent and above average to say the least. Endurance was up again. I can’t believe how quickly the Andro has kicked in. Pretty amazing stuff so far I can’t wait to be in full swing. Here’s the numbers from this morning:

Bent Over BB Rows:

135x15 WU
155x12
165x12
175x12

Lat Pulls:
150x12
160x12
160x12
160x10

Seated Row Machine:
160x12
145x12
130x12
115x10

DB Shrugs:
100x10x3

That’s all she wrote. Got cardio to do after work today. I’ll post those results later on.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking good kj, glad the impact is hitting early

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Looking good man - glad to hear its kicking in for you. I'm thinking by the end of week 1 I should really notice the difference in my workouts.

Love those BB Rows.....

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are getting me amped up KJ!! Sounds and looks like things are taking off for you. Love me some rows as well.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looking good man - glad to hear its kicking in for you. I'm thinking by the end of week 1 I should really notice the difference in my workouts.

Love those BB Rows.....
They are currently my favorite back exersize. Those and deads but I rotate deads weekly due to lower back stress. I have a touchy lower back sometimes. I forgot to add that I did back extensions this morning. No biggee! Feeling great though.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
I won't do deads from the floor twice in a row either - same issues, mine are based around my IT band issues, which also affects lower back. I usually rotate them with Rack Deads though. Keep up the good work.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I really appreciate all of the support guys. It makes the log worth the effort and helps during my workouts as well. Wouldnt want to dissapoint you guys!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
One more update on today.....I skipped out on cardio! I know I know.....Just got home a little late from work ....was starving and needed to spend some time with my kids....Ill kill it on friday though.....tommorrow is shoulders! Can't wait for upright rows!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand the kids thing, they are too much fun sometimes. They are also great motivation, my daughter gets into the amount I lift and always asks how it went

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Back day looked great KJ, always a good idea to rotate deads anyway, lower back issues or not. Do you BB row from the floor, or bent over rows??

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Back day looked great KJ, always a good idea to rotate deads anyway, lower back issues or not. Do you BB row from the floor, or bent over rows??
I cheat....I use the smith machine. I feel it corrects my form and I get a much better squeeze when I use it.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ho hum shoulders...but not cuz of Andro

So todays workout was good but I ran out of Jack3d so it was a little rough getting started this morning @ 5 am. I took a Slim X as soon as I woke up and it took almost 2 hours to kick in. Anyway I have some new observations.

Appetite: Considerably up. Not ravenous but hungry more often but not till late due to the slim X. Still got my cals for the most part but got an extra urge to eat after dinner. Had some rice and chicken breast. Anyway, heres the numbers:

Seated BB OH Press:

135 x 14 WU
155 x 12
165 x 12
175 x 12

Close grip upright Rows:

90x12x4

Bent Over lateral Cables:

20 x 12 x 4

Front Cable Raises:

20x12x4

Plate raises:

45x14x2

Not a bad workout by any means. If youve noticed the weights are on the light side. I swallowed my pride and lowered the weights when heavy sets werent making me grow. Lower weight higher volume has done wonders for me. Plus everytime I push to hard I tweak my shoulder and that ruins everything. Due to my planned suicide cardio session with my buddy tommorrow I skipped legs for shoulders. We are doing a 5 mile HIIT run with pull ups, leg raises, push ups, and some other goodies incorporated along the way. I will try to hit arms Sat. Morning and definetly hit legs next week. Sorry to dissapoint anyone. Later!:wave2:

Blah47

Awards
great job so far. excited to see how it works out. thinking of trying the andro myself.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whew! Sounds like a tough HIIT session you've got tomorrow. That stuff is great!...Nice workout, KJ. I had been using high reps for about the last year and have just switched back to low reps. It's nice changing it up. I actually feel powerful again. Haha.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I understand the kids thing, they are too much fun sometimes. They are also great motivation, my daughter gets into the amount I lift and always asks how it went
Thats the best kind of positive motivation to get

Glad my motivation is contagious!
Your making me want to sneak a bulk cycle in before my summer cut.