Sunclouds 8 week PULSE : LMG + HAVOC

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Start date : OCT 27.

So here's the plan. I'm going to run Havoc and LMG as a pulse. I've never pulsed before, and I have a closet full of stuff I have to blow through, since I may move back to canada in a year, and I don't think I can smuggle them in. My last cycle ended in march, and was my only cycle (tren xtreme), so my receptors are almost virgin.

As some of you know, I was in police academy in July, where I tore my meniscus - not surgery worthy, but painful non the less. Had to drop from the academy, which sucked. My strength has declined a lot, since I had to take some time off (2 months), and just started going back to the gym recently. I'm going to spend the next couple weeks getting acclimated with this workout before I begin my pulse. Diet is pushing 7k calories. Yes, this is my bulking diet. Yes, I eat too much. And Yes, my diet is mainly organic, so calories are pretty damned clean.

ON days :
AST Multi Pro
30mg LMG (2x 15mg pills, 1 pre, 1 post)
30mg Havoc (3x 10mg pills, 2 pre, 1 post)
3g Fish oil
2g Flax oil
600mg Milk Thistle
450mg Licorice (liver antioxidant)

OFF days :
200mg DHEA,
AST Multi Pro
3g Fish oil
2g Flax Oil
1000mcg B-12 (energy on off days)
1200mg Milk Thistle
900mg Licorice (liver antioxidant)

PCT:
clomid (if needed) 100/75/50/50 (i have a ton of it, and i'm sure this is overkill)
reversitol 3/3/2/1
IGF2 x 6 caps per day (for the L-dopa and keeping strength gains)
Incarnate

I also have some P5P and NAC lying around i can add if necessary.

So here's the plan. I have made 5 workouts that i will use M-F, and will dose my on days as MWF. Here's the workouts, which will be done as supersets:

MONDAY
legs/back (Strength, 4 sets of 5 reps)

squats ATG (feet close)
chin ups (med grip)
deadlift to Shrug
T bar rows (broken machine, subbing in standard rows)
lat pull down
SLDL
SLED (feet wide)
bent over barbell rows
donkey calf raises
neck extensions - AWOL and removed subbed with preacher curls to hit biceps twice a week (weak point training).

TUESDAY
chest/shoulders (Strength, 4 sets of 5 reps)

bench press
Military Press
incline bench
front delt raises DB
butterfly machine
side delt raises DB
Chest Dips
rear delt raises DB
Smith Upright Row
Wide Grip Pullovers

WEDNESDAY
bi's/tri's (Time Under Tension, 4 sets of 10)

dips
reverse grip preacher curl
close grip bench
adding in : skullcrushers

preacher curl
Rev. Grip Tricep Pushdown
leaning forward cable curl
neck extensions - went awol, so removed
rope Tricep Pushdown

THURSDAY
legs/back (Time Under Tension, 4 sets of 10)

squats to 90 degrees (toes out)
pull ups (close / med / wide)
Sumo Deadlifts to Shrugs
One arm DB rows
SLDL
Close grip Pulldowns
SLED (feet close)
straight arm lat push down
Donkey Calf Raises
Wide grip Pulldowns

FRIDAY
chest/shoulders (Time Under Tension, 4 sets of 10)

bench press DB
arnold press DB
incline bench DB
cable front delt raises
Decline barbell bench
cable side delt raises
Cable Crossovers
wide grip pullovers
cable upright rows
cable rear delt raises

Starting this monday the 13th, I will start logging my workouts. Let the madness begin. Thanks for some great advice from the TG and BassGod for helping design the pulse length and stack. PCT is I'm sure overkill, but I'd rather err on the side of caution.

Goals for this cycle:
200 pounds by the end of january - and 12% max body fat.
50 pound increase of my current deadlift (which is currently pretty low, so an obtainable goal)
major increase in back size.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
sorry for these pictures. the problem with having someone taller than you take the pictures is you always look short. anyways, here's the two i got before i broke the CF2 drive.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
good to have you back hman. hows your epi cycle treating you?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
1 of 10 workouts pre pulse

if nobody has experienced the sheer misery of doing deadlifts after squats, you're missing out. left knee hurt a bit, lost a lot of leg strength, some upper body strength, but here goes the workout :

legs/back
4 sets of 5 as supersets
squats - ATG (feet close) - 145/145/165/165
chin ups - BW + 10/20/25/20
deadlift to shrug - 185/185/185/185
t bar row - 90/90/90/90
lat pull down - 100/110/110/110
bent over rows - 80/80/80/80
the sled (feet wide) - 410/410/410/410
neck extensions - 45/45/45/45
donkey calf raises - 90/115/115/115

all in all it was a good workout, though damned if my lower body strength didn't drop like hell. left knee hurts a lot, but it will recover - nothing too serious. workout took 32 minutes. no SLDL - stupid me spent a couple minutes trying to figure out what went wrong with my training sheet. will not happen again.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
good to have you back hman. hows your epi cycle treating you?
It went ok, i am in pct right now If I run it again i will start at 40mgs it seems so mild. good luck on the cycle!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
What is your bodyfat percent at suncloud?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
about 10.5% body fat. vague abs, very visible vein on my bicep, more so with a pump. i've never broken more than 12% body fat before.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
2 of 10 workouts pre pulse - OCT 14

chest / shoulders
4 sets of 5 as supersets
bench press - 135/155/185/185
military press - 95/125/135/145
incline bench - 135/155/155/155
front delt raises DB - 20/25/25/25
butterfly machine 180/200/200/220 (double pulley, 110 real world weight)
side delt DB raises - 20/20/25/25
barbell shrugs - 200/200/200/200
rear delt raises DB - 25/25/25/25
behind the back shrugs - 185/185/185/185
smith upright rows - 60/100(too high, 3 reps)/80/80

wow. i'm a frikken pansy. back in june those were my warmup numbers. eek. hopefully i'll get my strength back pretty quick, and will acclimate to this routine. apparently my workout sheet does not 100% match what i planned out on post 1, so i will correct this tomorrow. workout time 34 minutes

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
3 of 10 workouts prepulse - OCT 15

DOMS has set in. god my chest hurts like hell. right after my legs started to recover. no pain, no gain - here's the workout

bi's / tri's
4 sets of 10 (time under tension), supersetted
dips - body weight + 25/25/35/35
preacher curl - 75/75/75/75
close grip bench - 135/135/135/135 (is this good? never done them)
reverse grip triceps 100/100/110/110
leaning forward cable curls 90/90/90/90
tricep rope pushdown 80/80/80/80 (this is a super slow movement)
reverse grip preacher curls 55/55/55/55 (hurts my wrists)

so i've lost mad strength apparently in my strong suit - tri's. i don't really have much bicep strength to loose, but apparently i still managed to do so. tricep strength has gone down, though not much. i take pride in doing all my workouts on real weight machines - not the double pulley things that make it look like you're lifting a crapload when you aren't. its kind of funny, because the machine i do triceps on is facing another machine. the guy was smirking at me because he was doing the whole stack (150 lbs). little did he know he was on a double pulley machine, and i had him beat by about 40 pounds. if i was in a fouler mood, i would have asked him if he wanted to train in with me, but i kept my temper in check.

if you haven't guessed, i'm a bit moody right now. probably because my wrists are my limiting factor on my reverse grip tri's and reverse grip preachers, so i'll buy some gloves with wrist supports tomorrow to fix this issue. workout time 28 minutes.

how in the hell did i loose so much strength on dips?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
4 of 10 workouts pre pulse OCT 15

still sore as heck, but my legs and back recovered sometime this morning, so i went back to beat them up this afternoon. here's the damage.

legs /back
squats to 90 degrees (feet wide) - 135/185/205/205
pull ups - unweighted 0/0/0/0
sumo deadlifts to shrugs 185/185/185/185 8 reps on last set
One arm DB rows - 40/45/45/45
SLDL - 135/135/135/135
close grip pulldowns 100/100/100/100
SLED (feet close) 320/410/410/410
straight arm lat pushdown 70/70/70/70
Donkey Calf raises 90/90/90/90
Wide grip pulldowns 100/100/100/100

this is the first time i've ever done SLDL. god thats a hard exercise. lowering the weight, i felt my hams ready to burst from the strain. wow. i'm quite happy with this setup so far for workouts, and am absolutely stoked to be trying this with the LMG and Havoc. anyone have any thoughts on whether i should incorporate DC extreme stretching after workouts? i'm tempted to try it next week for gits and shiggles.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in buddy! :D

Looks well designed my friend. If you need any help along the way, you know where to find me. :) Good luck with this.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
workout 5 and 6 missed.

eek. friday (workout 5) my g/f went to the ER having all kinds of problems. workout 6 (monday) we went upvalley to Santa Rosa Imaging Center to get an ultrasound done. Stupid hospital here (Queen of the Valley, Napa CA), charges 800 to do it as a walk in, 2k to do it in the ER, but we could get it done at SRIC for $261. thats frikken retarded. so 3 hours on the road to save 500 bucks. worth it? hell yes, but i missed out on some gym time, which really sucks. anyways, thats my whining.

she's looking at two large ovarian cysts, again. she had this problem last year, which wiped us out of 12k. no insurance for so many reasons:
1 - allergic to morphine
2 - allergic to bee stings
3 - gall bladder removed
4 - recurring cyst problems
5 - neck injury costing 1k in meds per month
6 - post partum depression (chronic) - husband died a few years back
7 - appendix removed

not looking forward to the cost, but i'd be happy to see her functioning again. this hospital crap is retarded. especially in a recession, i don't understand why hospital bills never go down. bleh.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
workout 7 of 10 pre pulse

chest / shoulders
4 sets of 5 as supersets
bench press 185/185/195/195
Military press 145/145/145/145
Incline bench 155/155/155/165
Front Delt DB raises 25/25/30/30 (25's in use, 30's were hard, cheated on last 2 reps by raising calves)
Butterfly Machine 220/220/220/220 (machine is maxed)
Side delt DB raises 25/25/25/25 (why is this harder today?)
Chest Dips Body weight +25/25/25/25
Rear Delt DB raises 25/25/25/25
Smith Upright Rows 80/80/80/80 (still quite challenging)
Wide Grip Pullovers 80/80/80/80

so next time, i will hijack the 25's when i walk in the door. This workout was really challenging (35 minutes today), and i don't know why it was so much harder. other than going up in weight for bench and incline, i really can't figure out why today was so hard to plow through. probably stress related i think, so i'm glad my g/f is getting taken care of. can't wait to start this pulse.

wood23

wood23

Awards
how in the hell did i loose so much strength on dips?[/QUOTE]
I reason could be that your tris do a lot of work on chest day and by hitting them the next day they have not recovered fully. You might want to re arrange workouts to give them at least a days rest between chest and tri Days.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
how in the hell did i loose so much strength on dips?
I reason could be that your tris do a lot of work on chest day and by hitting them the next day they have not recovered fully. You might want to re arrange workouts to give them at least a days rest between chest and tri Days.
no, its not that. i don't even get a pump on triceps from chest day. i did a bi/tri day after my chest/shoulder day and was doing dips with 80 pounds on me. i've lost it over the summer due to substandard training over the summer (family problems and such). i wasn't expecting to loose that kind of strength though - maybe a 25 pound loss on weights would have been acceptable.

dumbell chest day is different. i feel my tri's getting a really good pump, hence why i do dumbells and chest at the end of the week. i've never gotten a pump on my tri's after a barbell day. so friday's workout realistically is chest/shoulders/tri's.

my tri's overpower my upper body. if i can get a digital camera in the gym, i'll post a video to illustrate this point on the tricep machine thing they have.

EDIT: its a seated dip machine. kind of triceps, but very hard to isolate, since delts, chest, and traps come into play on it.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
workout 8 of 10 pre pulse

bi's / tri's
dips - body weight + 35/35/35/35
preacher curl - 75/75/75/75
close grip bench - 135/135/135/135
reverse grip tricep pushdowns 100/110/110/110
leaning forward cable curls 90/90/90/90
tricep rope pushdown 80/80/80/80 (very slow)
reverse grip preacher curls 55/55/55/55

with the addition of the gloves, my wrists feel much better. still don't feel good, but god, last week i thought they would snap. went up in weights on 2 sets of dips, will try to get a set of 45's in next week, and see how i do. still curious as to if my close grip bench is anything good, since i've only done them for two weeks now. other than that, everything seems good except for two things:

someone stole the neck extension harness. seriously, who the hell steals this POS equipment?
someone broke the T-bar machine, which will alter mondays workout next week.

other than that, everythings coming along. looking forward to going up in weight, maybe the placebo effect from the first week will take me there. next monday can't come quickly enough.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
1 of 10 workouts pre pulse

if nobody has experienced the sheer misery of doing deadlifts after squats, you're missing out. left knee hurt a bit, lost a lot of leg strength, some upper body strength, but here goes the workout :

legs/back
4 sets of 5 as supersets
squats - ATG (feet close) - 145/145/165/165
chin ups - BW + 10/20/25/20
deadlift to shrug - 185/185/185/185
t bar row - 90/90/90/90
lat pull down - 100/110/110/110
bent over rows - 80/80/80/80
the sled (feet wide) - 410/410/410/410
donkey calf raises - 90/115/115/115

all in all it was a good workout, though damned if my lower body strength didn't drop like hell. left knee hurts a lot, but it will recover - nothing too serious. workout took 32 minutes. no SLDL - stupid me spent a couple minutes trying to figure out what went wrong with my training sheet. will not happen again.
Deads after squats are a staple of my compound exercise routine. They are freaking brutal.

BTW, you might want to ramp up as you move along on your Havoc dosing if you are doing a pulse cycle.... just my two cents.

I ran Epi ED, so I am interested to see how this goes for you.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
no, its not that. i don't even get a pump on triceps from chest day. i did a bi/tri day after my chest/shoulder day and was doing dips with 80 pounds on me. i've lost it over the summer due to substandard training over the summer (family problems and such). i wasn't expecting to loose that kind of strength though - maybe a 25 pound loss on weights would have been acceptable.

dumbell chest day is different. i feel my tri's getting a really good pump, hence why i do dumbells and chest at the end of the week. i've never gotten a pump on my tri's after a barbell day. so friday's workout realistically is chest/shoulders/tri's.

my tri's overpower my upper body. if i can get a digital camera in the gym, i'll post a video to illustrate this point on the tricep machine thing they have.

EDIT: its a seated dip machine. kind of triceps, but very hard to isolate, since delts, chest, and traps come into play on it.
Do some skull crushers for your triceps... you'll build strength and I guarantee you get a pump after barbell bench.

Skullys to CG Bench press is always a great tricep superset.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Deads after squats are a staple of my compound exercise routine. They are freaking brutal.

BTW, you might want to ramp up as you move along on your Havoc dosing if you are doing a pulse cycle.... just my two cents.

I ran Epi ED, so I am interested to see how this goes for you.
thanks for your input on my cycle plans.

here's my thoughts real quick. Ergomax LMG was a 10mg pill, two to four a day was considered a good dose from what i've read. Mine is a clone and 15mg, so i'm taking two. Havoc dose starts around 30mg for good results. When two methyls are stacked, you can use the less is more theory, due to the interactions of the methyls. I may ramp up the dose at week 3-4 if results are slow to come. Until then, i'm trying to play this safe. This is also my second cycle, so i fully believe a fairly low dose would work for me. my receptors are semi virgin, have been clean for over 6 months, and have never seen a methyl. I'm using the Havoc to combat the wetness of the LMG - a pseudo dirtier phera clone from what i gather.

while i've got you (you still here?), is 135 for close grip bench a respectable amount, or should it be way more?

supersets play a huge role for me, because it allows my heart rate to jack up into the 150's, which gives me the cardiovascular benefits, while not having to run - win win!!! i'll add in skullcrushers to CG bench superset, since my neck harness thing is currently AWOL. thanks for your input brotha.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
thanks for your input on my cycle plans.

here's my thoughts real quick. Ergomax LMG was a 10mg pill, two to four a day was considered a good dose from what i've read. Mine is a clone and 15mg, so i'm taking two. Havoc dose starts around 30mg for good results. When two methyls are stacked, you can use the less is more theory, due to the interactions of the methyls. I may ramp up the dose at week 3-4 if results are slow to come. Until then, i'm trying to play this safe. This is also my second cycle, so i fully believe a fairly low dose would work for me. my receptors are semi virgin, have been clean for over 6 months, and have never seen a methyl. I'm using the Havoc to combat the wetness of the LMG - a pseudo dirtier phera clone from what i gather.

while i've got you (you still here?), is 135 for close grip bench a respectable amount, or should it be way more?

supersets play a huge role for me, because it allows my heart rate to jack up into the 150's, which gives me the cardiovascular benefits, while not having to run - win win!!! i'll add in skullcrushers to CG bench superset, since my neck harness thing is currently AWOL. thanks for your input brotha.
yea, 135 is respectable for cg bench, but I usually just rep out whatever I am using for my skull crushers... usually closer to just 100-110 lbs.

I would say 30mg is a good dose ED for Havoc, but later in the cycle you may want to bump it up 10mg. 50mg was the magic dose for me, but I ran it solo and ED. I ran it 20/30/40-50/50/60 for half a week. 60mg was TOO much for me, it ended up making me stop the cycle. I was crazy for trying to take it 6 weeks anyway on my first cycle. I learned it is best to stop while your ahead. I probably would have had similar results if I had stuck at 40mg, but curiosity killed the cat...

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i'll keep it in mind. i'll bump to 40mg on week 3-4 if i'm not getting the desired results for sure.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
workout 9 of 10 pre pulse

I feel like Kenny. I learned something today. Never go up in weights without checking your form. Today, i felt weaker than usual. Went to the gym anyways, and as soon as i started lifting, i felt really strong. bumped up weights in some evercises, tried to go from 135 to 185 on SLDL. then i looked in the mirror and saw my back arched like a frikken cat on set three. wow. talk about prelude to an injury. this exercise in particular, i will have to watch very closely. anyways, here's the workout, with moderate increases on most lifts.

legs / back
4 sets of 10 as supersets
squats to 90 degrees 135/185/185/190
pull ups - body weight 0/0/0/0
sumo deadlifts 185/205/205/205
one arm DB row 45/45/50/50
SLDL (don't think any set counts except the first) 135
close grip pullowns - 100/110/120/130
SLED 410/410/410/410 * see below
straight arm lat pushdown 70/70/80/80
donkey calf raises 90/90/90/115
Wide grip Pulldowns 100/100/110/110

to note, my form on the sled blew goats. after going up weights in squats and sumo deads, my legs were frikken beaten. probably could have done 390 on the sled in the aftermath of my leg destruction, but 410 was a NO GO unassisted. i will admit that i cheated - i placed my hands on my knees for a combined estimate of 20 pounds of pressure. i doubt i used any more than that.

i was really unprepared for how much of a beating my legs had taken from the squats and deads. go figure, another lift has to suffer a bit.

i'm doing my best here to list everything that's going on, keeping it honest, real, and always challenging myself. next time i'll set the leg press machine to accommodate a change in weights. i'll also be paying much closer attention to my SLDL form. maybe i'll use a belt with these. any ideas on whether i should use a belt, or a better way to do them?

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Whats up suncloud, how you like that cycle? How much weight have you gained? Im gettin ready for a Phera cycle in a week or two.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
starting the pulse this monday. started the workout two weeks before, so i could get some natural gains from it before the goods kick in. also, it gives me a little bit of leeway to switch up my workouts before i try a pulse if i realize my workout doesn't match my needs. run a log of your phera brotha.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
welcome rob. good to have you here.

my back is frikken killing me today. no doubt those SLDL with crappy form is to blame. thank god i have a few days to recover. then the pulse starts! i'm so excited. more so because i haven't run across any pulse logs yet, so this should provide feedback for either a phera/havoc or LMG/havoc pulse, with regards to gains and sides. anyways, on to the workout.

Workout 10 of 10 pre pulse

chest / shoulders
4 sets of 10 as supersets
DB bench press 50/50/55/55
DB arnold press 35/35/35/30 (too much for a 4th set)
DB incline bench 45/45/45/45
cable front delt raises 25/25/25/25
Decline barbell bench 225/225/225/225
cable side delt raises 20/20/20/20
cable crossovers 40/40/40/40
wide grip pullovers 70/70/70/70 (damn these are hard)
cable upright rows 100??? * triple pulley cable. felt like 70 lbs real world weight, did 4 sets. can only do 80x5 on the smith...
cable rear delt raises 20/20/20/20

all in all, pretty satisfying workout. 35 minutes. saw some old guy, could have sworn he was asleep on the leg press. some other dork wanted to work in with me (use the bench), which i stupidly agreed to. never mind that there was another bench open. oh wait, it wasn't. someone had their sweat towel on it to "reserve it". bleh. so the guy got on my bench, and did skullcrushers (both arms) for 25 reps with 40 pounds. talk about waiting, and an absolute waste of my time.... thankfully, it was at the beginning of my 4th set, so it didn't happen again. anyways, thats it for today.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, nice log, its cool as i always wanted to know what sort of gains a pulse with lmg would bring, and what the sides and gains would be like..would they be wet etc..
Great log bro...Russian im subbbudistilllizzzladooodledoood

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Thats a good idea to log 10 workouts to get a baseline.

Pulse starts Monday then? Have fun!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
welcome brotha russian, and thanks for the compliment rob.

good god i hurt today (saturday). i planned my workout specifically because thursday and fridays workouts are so hard for me to recover from. fridays by far the hardest. no doubt its the added range of motion from all the dumbells that makes it what it is. the other plan was to get almost all my body working out twice a week, similar to DC. however, for an ecto, in my opinion (because i've never tried DC), the ecto's endurance muscles wouldn't be challenged at all, which makes up a large portion of their muscles. hence why i set my workout the way it is, with lots of supersets, to drain the endurance out of my body, with two days of heavier lifting thrown in.

this is a completely new idea to me, but it makes sense, so i gave it a run 10 days pre cycle to make sure it matched up with me, and i think it will lead to spectacular gains.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed suncloud. Damn. :frustrate I didn't know about this one. You need to PM and tell me when you throw up a thread. :lol: You know I'll be in like Flynn!! Give this thing Hel, bro!!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the support TG! i'm looking forward to giving this hell.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
yay! monday is here. took 2 havoc, 1 LMG 2 hours prior to the gym. went to the gym. saw my helper buddy in the corner. the best muscletech product of all time - placebotech! yes. placebo is here, and its here to represent. here we go!

monday
legs/back
4 sets of 5 as supersets.
Squats ATG feet close -165/165/165/165 (up 10 lbs for 2 sets. can't get any more weight on ATG or i can't go back up)
Chin ups medium grip - BW + 25/25/25/25 (all 4 sets!)
Deadlift to shrug - 205/205/205/205 (up 20 pounds)
Rows - 110/110/110/110 (new exercise - TBar row still broken)
Lat pull down (neutral) - 110/120/120/120 (up 10 pounds for 3 sets)
SLDL - 95/115/115/115 (up 25 lbs for 3 set)
SLED (feet wide)- 410/410/410/410 (no change)
bent over rows - 95/95/105/115 (up 35 pounds for last set!)
donkey calf raises - 115/115/115/115 (no change)
preacher curls - 75/75/75/75 (no change)

when the LMG plus the Havoc kick in, i hope they kick in as hard as Placebotech does! God i feel on top of the world today. Used a belt this time with my SLDL to make sure i didn't injure myself. Diet is a little off today, but i'll make the calories up later in the day. if i had to guess, i've only had around 2.5k calories so far - way off the 4-4.5k i should be at for this time of the day. this workout frikken rocked. i'll see if i can swing by GNC to pick up some more Placebotech!

quick question. does everyone sweat more on cycle or is it just me? i never sweat like i did today.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
quick question. does everyone sweat more on cycle or is it just me? i never sweat like i did today.
Yes, I definitely sweat more on cycle. We're you able to feel the androgens at all yet?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
of the first dose? i doubt it. strictly all placebo is my guess.

on an interesting side note, i do feel warmer all over, and the sweating was insane - straight out of a boxmeman log.

seriously, i might sweat from a workout. the key word is might. today, i had to wipe my face a few times, and the hair on the back of my head was wet.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Way to layeth the smacketh down on those candy-ass weights suncloud!! Hel Yeah! The Havoc will kick in much faster than the LMG. I'm glad you decided to stack it together. I love combining wet and dry compounds. One is very androgenic (LMG) and the other is very anabolic (Havoc). The best of both worlds!!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Way to layeth the smacketh down on those candy-ass weights suncloud!! Hel Yeah! The Havoc will kick in much faster than the LMG. I'm glad you decided to stack it together. I love combining wet and dry compounds. One is very androgenic (LMG) and the other is very anabolic (Havoc). The best of both worlds!!
i was hoping the havoc and LMG would work that way. candy-ass weights? you forget that i am a mere mortal TG, in the presence of his peers. i will try harder to prove my worthiness to my norse brethren. :)

back and legs are sore as hell today. thats always a good feeling. going to hit the suana up for a bit, then hit the weights later in the day. you know you've had a good workout when you drop your phone, and wonder if its even worth picking it up. pics will come up later today for pre pulse pics.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was hoping the havoc and LMG would work that way. candy-ass weights? you forget that i am a mere mortal TG, in the presence of his peers. i will try harder to prove my worthiness to my norse brethren. :)

back and legs are sore as hell today. thats always a good feeling. going to hit the suana up for a bit, then hit the weights later in the day. you know you've had a good workout when you drop your phone, and wonder if its even worth picking it up. pics will come up later today for pre pulse pics.
No. no, NO!! I must have worded that the wrong way brother. And I was trying to sound like The Rock!! Please accept my sincerest apologies. I was trying to say that the weights (all weights) are candy-ass, not you!! You're anything but a candy-ass. You're a true warrior my brutha!! Sorry that I worded it incorrectly. I hope I have corrected my error.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

Yea bro, TG was calling the weight's little biatches. I talk sh*t to the iron every time I battle with it. I refuse to lose. :D

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
brotha - no error on your part. you give me motivation to move bigger weights. i read it as "you've done good", but translate it to "you can do better". this helps me push myself even harder!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
brotha - no error on your part. you give me motivation to move bigger weights. i read it as "you've done good", but translate it to "you can do better". this helps me push myself even harder!
I can do better myself. You motivate me greatly to do just that. Even when I'm on a roll and the weights are going up, I still can't help but feel like I'm somehow holding back some subconcsiously. I'm trying to break down all of those mental barriers we put up before ourselves. Let's take this farther than we ever imagined possible!! :box:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea bro, TG was calling the weight's little biatches. I talk sh*t to the iron every time I battle with it. I refuse to lose. :D
I love your mental attitude in the gym bro. It's very contagious!! You've infected me with your pure, unadulterated rage!!! :aargh:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
tuesday. legs and back still sore. DOMS makes me happy. went to the gym just a little bit ago - something is going on in my right shoulder. the inside part (armpit area) feels like something is tweaking when i do front and side delt raises - only on the right delt. left delt is for some reason substantially stronger than the right, for reasons unknown. it feels really bad - but has never led to an injury. anyways, here goes the workout. moderate strength increase - nothing like yesterday.

Tuesday
chest / shoulders
4 sets of 5 as supersets
bench press 185/195/205/185 (up 10 lbs on heaviest set)
military press 145/145/145/145 (no change)
incline bench 155/175/175/175 (up 10 lbs on heaviest set)
front delt DB raises 25/30/30/30 (easy today, but R shoulder hurts - see above)
butterfly machine 220/220/220/220
side delt DB raises 25/25/25/25
chest dips - BW + 25/25/25/25
rear delt DB raises - 25/25/25/25
smith upright row 80/85/85/85 (up 5 lbs for three sets)
wide grip pullovers 80/80/80/80

couldn't go up in bench as much as i would have liked to (i'm an impatient bastard), so i added a static hold for 30 seconds to the end of the last two sets. i'm going to hurt like hell tomorrow. lets add some music to this from my metal / hard rock archive. this song made me really happy today.

kidney thieves - zerospace
YouTube - Kidneythieves - "Zerospace"

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Wow Suncloud, nice workout! I think I'd fall over and die after that many sets!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
lol. the benefit of having this many sets is you pretty much HAVE to go up in weight on at least one exercise. this makes sure i always progress. anyways, thanks for the support guys. first pics are up (in post 1) - i appologize in advance for having someone taller than me take the pics. also, i broke the CF2 drive (one of the copper prongs broke), so after uploading these two pics, i wasn't able to go back and take some more.