TNICK7's 2 WEEK SD BLAST LOG

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

1. glad you're loving SD. the more i read on SD the more It amazes me @ how it reacts so diverse to different people. I've taken both and it seems to me that epi was alot more harsh on me than SD. Just the opposite of what most will say. By harsh I just mean Back pumps with the epi. I didn't notice any sides from SD. I took it to kickstart a cycle so I can't compare shutdown, but libido was through the roof with both. anyway. just ramblin on. Glad to hear all is goin well with cycle.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    glad you're loving SD. the more i read on SD the more It amazes me @ how it reacts so diverse to different people. I've taken both and it seems to me that epi was alot more harsh on me than SD. Just the opposite of what most will say. By harsh I just mean Back pumps with the epi. I didn't notice any sides from SD. I took it to kickstart a cycle so I can't compare shutdown, but libido was through the roof with both. anyway. just ramblin on. Glad to hear all is goin well with cycle.

Thanks man. I can't say from bloodwork, but looking at the boys I would say shutdown is worse with SD Other than that sides are less, only back pumps, whereas epi gave me acne. The back pumps only mildly affected 1 w/o, so I prefer the sides from SD! Libido was up for first two weeks now its back to normal, but definitely no negative effect on libido.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    glad you're loving SD. the more i read on SD the more It amazes me @ how it reacts so diverse to different people. I've taken both and it seems to me that epi was alot more harsh on me than SD. Just the opposite of what most will say. By harsh I just mean Back pumps with the epi. I didn't notice any sides from SD. I took it to kickstart a cycle so I can't compare shutdown, but libido was through the roof with both. anyway. just ramblin on. Glad to hear all is goin well with cycle.
    epi was mild to me, I didn't even notice I was on, lol

4. So what do you think, sweet spot 20mg or 30mgs?

5. Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    So what do you think, sweet spot 20mg or 30mgs?

Hard to say. Honestly 90% of my gains came in the first 11 days! I'm glad I ran it 3 weeks, but if (or more realistically, when) I run it again, I will stick to 2 weeks. The gains came so quickly in the first two weeks. Sides didnt increase at 30mg except 1 zit, lol. I think next time I will run it 20/30.
    •   

6. Wow, just had an incident which I can only describe as 'roid rage', lol. Was shaking my protein, but the lid wasn't on properly, and it went everywhere I threw the shaker, hammer punched a plate on the side counter smashing it, haha. I'm really calm usually, but I just exploded Anyway off to train in a bit, will report back later

7. Quote Originally Posted by tnick7 View Post
    Wow, just had an incident which I can only describe as 'roid rage', lol. Was shaking my protein, but the lid wasn't on properly, and it went everywhere I threw the shaker, hammer punched a plate on the side counter smashing it, haha. I'm really calm usually, but I just exploded Anyway off to train in a bit, will report back later
    no, it wasn't roids rage, you just didn't like them...
  8. Day 19

Final day today. Did shoulders, not the best w/o on cycle but I have had a long tiring day, and knew it wasnt going to be the best. Only took 20mg today, last serving being at 4pm (GMT), so I will start nolva tonight at about 1am before bed.

Final review coming up in a bit. Will updated every so often during PCT. Final weigh-in today was 215lbs (+15lbs). I expect to keep at least 12lbs (possibly lose 2-3lb loss from glycogen) and expect to keep all my strength!
  9. TNICK's FINAL REVIEW

Strength Gains: Strength gains were decent. All lifts went up slowly and steadily, not as expected though. All major lifts gained around 10-15lbs (depending on exercise). I think the strength gains are very maintainable. I give it a 5/10 for strength

Size Gains Great for size gains. Weight jumped up 15lbs.

Shoulders - +0.5"
    Chest - +1.25"
    Waist - +0.5"
    Arms (Flexed) - +0.25"
    Arms (Unflexed) - +0.25"
    Forearms - +0.25"
    Calves - +.025"
    Thighs - 0.75"

I give it an 8/10 for size

Side Effects: Very tolerable. Minor back pumps, 2-3 zits which came at 30mg, and expectedly some testes atrophy, other than that great. I give it a 8.5/10.

Would I run it again?: Yes, and I will

What would I do differently?: I would run it for just 2 weeks, which is when 90% of the gains came. I would run it 20/20 or maybe 20/30

The important stuff:

During these 3 weeks:

- Everyone noticed I put on size, and commented

- 3 people (1 friend, 2 guys at the gym) asked the question we all want to here: "what are you on"

This is just for a laugh, but I am my worst critic (as I guess many of us are), and other people noticed, even though I usually train in an XL t-shirt

Thanks to everyone who followed along and helped out. I will keep this updated 2-3 times a week during PCT.
    :bb3:

10. Way to go bro. Those are some very nice increases and improvemnts there. Very good cycle run in my opinion. I know PCT will be a breeze for you , mainly because of your mental attitude towards it. I like that!! Keep pounding the heavy sh*t....and remember----NEVER SURRENDER!!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

11. great log and good cycle. 15lbs is enormous gains in my book! No libido problems at all? Well keep that smile on your face in PCT.Tighten up the diet and training and you can keep gaining in PCT imo. peace.

12. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    great log and good cycle. 15lbs is enormous gains in my book! No libido problems at all? Well keep that smile on your face in PCT.Tighten up the diet and training and you can keep gaining in PCT imo. peace.

Thanks brah. No libido problems at all. It actually shot up in the first week or two on cycle, but since then its been completely normal. Appetite has been down these first two days on PCT, but I'm still making the meals and calories (just not enjoying it much ), but this happened to me on epi as well, and lasted for around 5-7 days. Had two days off to recuperate and hitting chest tomorrow.

As for training, I'm going back to a 5 day split monday to friday, rest on weekends, reducing volume a bit but keeping it intense.

13. Quote Originally Posted by tnick7 View Post
    As for training, I'm going back to a 5 day split monday to friday, rest on weekends, reducing volume a bit but keeping it intense.
    Good idea on backing off the volume a little. You need more recovery time now that you're not "juicing". lol I started my 2 week "cruise" period of DC training where you intentionally back off the poundages and stop well short of total muscular failure. It's an "active-rest" if you will. I don't like actually taking a week off of total training. My mind doesn't enjoy the withdrawals!! LOL I'm an intensity junkie! For real. I crave that berzerker rage and total fury while working out!! I was almost embarrassed to log down the numbers from this morning's workout. But I wanted to show everyone how much I backed off for this active layoff. Keep the poundages high in your PCT however. You can rest later!! HA HA

14. Thumbs up First day training in PCT

After taking the weekend off to recuperate, was back today and hit chest. I honestly could arguably say I feel the same way I did in the third week! Weights were good, probably an extra rep on the same weight from last week (probably because of the rest period!).

But thats not it. Today I weighed in same time as usual, after eating the same as usual and weight is way up. I think its a one off, but we will see throughout this week. I weighed in at 220lbs I up calories over the weekend, maybe thats it, I'm at over 4000cals now.

15. Quote Originally Posted by tnick7 View Post
    After taking the weekend off to recuperate, was back today and hit chest. I honestly could arguably say I feel the same way I did in the third week! Weights were good, probably an extra rep on the same weight from last week (probably because of the rest period!).

But thats not it. Today I weighed in same time as usual, after eating the same as usual and weight is way up. I think its a one off, but we will see throughout this week. I weighed in at 220lbs I up calories over the weekend, maybe thats it, I'm at over 4000cals now.
    I've experienced the same thing bro. I don't dread PCT's like some guys seem to do. It seems to be a very depressing time for some. They lapse into a deep dark funk! I'm always optimistic and positive as you are. That is a definite plus. Keep training hard, eating good, and resting properly. You'll have a great PCT!! That strong mental attitude of yours will carry you wherever you wish to go!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I've experienced the same thing bro. I don't dread PCT's like some guys seem to do. It seems to be a very depressing time for some. They lapse into a deep dark funk! I'm always optimistic and positive as you are. That is a definite plus. Keep training hard, eating good, and resting properly. You'll have a great PCT!! That strong mental attitude of yours will carry you wherever you wish to go!!
    PCT is one of the most challenging periods in bb, people should see it like the most important period of the cycle, keep the gains and pull back the natty test is a clear objective and being able to achieve it is what makes the difference between a regular bodybuilder and a very good one

17. damn nice log tnick .. wow good gain in lbs .. way over what u wanted ...thats good .. was this the original SD from AX ? or a clone .. glad it worked out for u

18. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    damn nice log tnick .. wow good gain in lbs .. way over what u wanted ...thats good .. was this the original SD from AX ? or a clone .. glad it worked out for u
    Thank you bro. It wasnt original. I ordered 2 clones, iForce Methadrol and CEL Mdrol. The Mdrol was on backorder when I got it so didnt arrive in time, so this time I ran Methadrol, so have mdrol for next time. IMO they are the 2 best SD clones, both purity tested to over 99%. Mdrol is A LOT cheaper though.

So far PCT is going well. Weight is hovering around 217-218lbs. Strength is pretty much the same. Only noticeable change is obviuously the all day pumps have gone down, but all is good.

19. Quote Originally Posted by tnick7 View Post
    So far PCT is going well. Weight is hovering around 217-218lbs. Strength is pretty much the same. Only noticeable change is obviuously the all day pumps have gone down, but all is good.
    Are you taking any kind of NOS supp during your PCT bro? It's about the only time I do use them. They help a little. I've never tried one that blew me up like gear does, but they seem to help a little.

20. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Are you taking any kind of NOS supp during your PCT bro? It's about the only time I do use them. They help a little. I've never tried one that blew me up like gear does, but they seem to help a little.

No I'm not bro. Those kind of things have never worked for me. I keep it VERY simple when it comes to supplements (whey, multi, fish oil). I'm still getting great pumps in the gym (more muscle now so bigger pumps ), but they last a couple of hours now as oppose to a couple of days

I picked up some bulk CEE powder but I'm still taking B5, I'm sick of the current protein I'm using (vanilla ), and to add bulk CEE is just unbearable, makes me gag. May pick up some capped creatine or capping kit.

21. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    if you can find Dorian Yates nox pump, try it bro, that product its a bomb in Europe, the energy it gives is fantastic.
    Another product that is making a huge success in Europe is prelox, it was made to treat sexual dysfunction but the latest studies show that the mechanism is the nos improvement, with a bonus, testosterone also rises, I just order some to my PCT
    SEE THIS:
    Improvement of erectile function with Prelox: a ra...[Int J Impot Res. 2008 Mar-Apr] - PubMed Result
    Improvement of erectile function with Prelox: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover trial.Stanislavov R, Nikolova V, Rohdewald P.
    Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical University Sofia, Faculty of Medicine, Sofia, Bulgaria.

In a randomly allocated, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover design, 50 patients with mild to moderate erectile dysfunction (ED) were treated for 1 month with placebo or a combination of L-arginine aspartate and Pycnogenol (Prelox). Patients reported sexual function from diaries. Testosterone levels and endothelial NO synthase (e-NOS) were monitored along with routine clinical chemistry. Intake of Pycnogenol for 1 month restored erectile function to normal. Intercourse frequency doubled. e-NOS in spermatozoa and testosterone levels in blood increased significantly. Cholesterol levels and blood pressure were lowered. No unwanted effects were reported. Prelox is a promising alternative to treat mild to moderate ED.

PMID: 17703218 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Akush Ginekol (Sofiia). 2007 ;46 (5):7-12 17974175 (P,S,E,B) [Sperm parameters in male idiopathic infertility after treatment with prelox]

[My paper] V Nikolova, R Stanislavov, I Vatev, B Nalbanski, M Pŭnevska
    The diagnosis of male infertility is determinate after assessment of sperm quality and clinical study. In nearly 30% of the cases nevertheless detailed clinical and laboratory study it can't be discovered the cause and on the bases of exclusion criteria set the diagnosis idiopathic infertility. The object of our study was investigation of the group patients (n=50) with idiopathic infertility treated with Prelox and to be studied its effects on spermatozoa parameters. MATERIAL AND METHODS: The study design was double-blind, placebo-controlled, cross-over, randomized study, including introduction period (1 month), two therapeutic periods (each one of 1 month) separated with 1 month wash out period and concluding period of 1 month. There was applied a new method for treatment with mechanism of action stimulation the production cGMP of spermatozoa endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS). This is not surprising achieving results show improvement of sperm quality. The methods of the study were: 1. Assessment of the conventional semen analysis (according the criteria of WHO, 1999). 2. Spermatozoa function tests. 3. Spermatozoa-cervical mucus penetration tests. RESULTS: The obtained results showed improvement of sperm quality, in the middle-aged men the therapeutic answers was better than in younger. In conclusion the therapy with Prelox improve sperm parameters in men with idiopathic infertility. Pycnogenol (one of the constituents of Prelox) has powerful antioxidative influence ameliorating spermatozoa function.
    Mesh-terms: Adult; Arginine :: administration & dosage; Arginine :: therapeutic use; Cyclic GMP :: metabolism; Double-Blind Method; Drug Combinations; Flavonoids :: administration & dosage; Flavonoids :: therapeutic use; Humans; Infertility, Male :: diagnosis; Infertility, Male :: drug therapy; Infertility, Male :: etiology; Male; Middle Aged; Nitric Oxide Synthase Type III :: metabolism; Sperm Capacitation :: drug effects; Spermatozoa :: drug effects; Spermatozoa :: enzymology; Spermatozoa :: metabolism; Treatment Outcome;

i`ll post this info in my log also cause this **** really works
    Last edited by nunes; 09-03-2008 at 07:11 PM.

22. Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    if you can find Dorian Yates nox pump, try it bro, that product its a bomb in Europe, the energy it gives is fantastic.
    Another product that is making a huge success in Europe is prelox, it was made to treat sexual dysfunction but the latest studies show that the mechanism is the nos improvement, with a bonus, testosterone also rises, I just order some to my PCT
    SEE THIS:
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17703218
    Improvement of erectile function with Prelox: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover trial.Stanislavov R, Nikolova V, Rohdewald P.
    Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical University Sofia, Faculty of Medicine, Sofia, Bulgaria.

In a randomly allocated, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover design, 50 patients with mild to moderate erectile dysfunction (ED) were treated for 1 month with placebo or a combination of L-arginine aspartate and Pycnogenol (Prelox). Patients reported sexual function from diaries. Testosterone levels and endothelial NO synthase (e-NOS) were monitored along with routine clinical chemistry. Intake of Pycnogenol for 1 month restored erectile function to normal. Intercourse frequency doubled. e-NOS in spermatozoa and testosterone levels in blood increased significantly. Cholesterol levels and blood pressure were lowered. No unwanted effects were reported. Prelox is a promising alternative to treat mild to moderate ED.

PMID: 17703218 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Akush Ginekol (Sofiia). 2007 ;46 (5):7-12 17974175 (P,S,E,B) [Sperm parameters in male idiopathic infertility after treatment with prelox]

[My paper] V Nikolova, R Stanislavov, I Vatev, B Nalbanski, M Pŭnevska
    The diagnosis of male infertility is determinate after assessment of sperm quality and clinical study. In nearly 30% of the cases nevertheless detailed clinical and laboratory study it can't be discovered the cause and on the bases of exclusion criteria set the diagnosis idiopathic infertility. The object of our study was investigation of the group patients (n=50) with idiopathic infertility treated with Prelox and to be studied its effects on spermatozoa parameters. MATERIAL AND METHODS: The study design was double-blind, placebo-controlled, cross-over, randomized study, including introduction period (1 month), two therapeutic periods (each one of 1 month) separated with 1 month wash out period and concluding period of 1 month. There was applied a new method for treatment with mechanism of action stimulation the production cGMP of spermatozoa endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS). This is not surprising achieving results show improvement of sperm quality. The methods of the study were: 1. Assessment of the conventional semen analysis (according the criteria of WHO, 1999). 2. Spermatozoa function tests. 3. Spermatozoa-cervical mucus penetration tests. RESULTS: The obtained results showed improvement of sperm quality, in the middle-aged men the therapeutic answers was better than in younger. In conclusion the therapy with Prelox improve sperm parameters in men with idiopathic infertility. Pycnogenol (one of the constituents of Prelox) has powerful antioxidative influence ameliorating spermatozoa function.
    Mesh-terms: Adult; Arginine :: administration & dosage; Arginine :: therapeutic use; Cyclic GMP :: metabolism; Double-Blind Method; Drug Combinations; Flavonoids :: administration & dosage; Flavonoids :: therapeutic use; Humans; Infertility, Male :: diagnosis; Infertility, Male :: drug therapy; Infertility, Male :: etiology; Male; Middle Aged; Nitric Oxide Synthase Type III :: metabolism; Sperm Capacitation :: drug effects; Spermatozoa :: drug effects; Spermatozoa :: enzymology; Spermatozoa :: metabolism; Treatment Outcome;

i`ll post this info in my log also cause this **** really works

Nice bro. I'm in the UK, so these are both sold here. How does the yates NOX pump taste? May grab some since it has creatine in it as well
  23. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by tnick7 View Post
    Nice bro. I'm in the UK, so these are both sold here. How does the yates NOX pump taste? May grab some since it has creatine in it as well
    like sh*t , lol, but it works ...
    that test increase in prelox is promising, try it and then tell me what you think about it, mine is arriving and I also bought it in UK.
    Good to know you`re European bro, sometimes is helpful to get info on some UK stores
  24. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    like sh*t , lol, but it works ...
    that test increase in prelox is promising, try it and then tell me what you think about it, mine is arriving and I also bought it in UK.
    Good to know you`re European bro, sometimes is helpful to get info on some UK stores

Yeah for sure, its a pain ordering from the states and paying duty and VAT on top of high shipping costs. I may go onto town and pick some Prelox up on Friday. Thanks again Nunes!

25. Quote Originally Posted by tnick7 View Post
    Yeah for sure, its a pain ordering from the states and paying duty and VAT on top of high shipping costs. I may go onto town and pick some Prelox up on Friday. Thanks again Nunes!
    anytime bro
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 257
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 10:07 AM
  2. SD/EPI 6 week lean bulk log
    By ProPopper in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 10:07 AM
  3. My official 3 week sd log- Whatcha think?
    By TrainTilUDrop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-17-2005, 08:38 PM
  4. 4 week SD log with before pictures...
    By primetimerg in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-25-2005, 09:07 AM
  5. Help me with my 4 Week SD Cycle Bulking
    By spitboy2000 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-12-2005, 04:08 AM