TNICK7's 2 WEEK SD BLAST LOG - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

TNICK7's 2 WEEK SD BLAST LOG

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    superdrol is making you a superman

HAHA, not yet. But its only 8 days in, and have decided to extend the cycle a bit to around 19 days probably. Tomorrow is shoulders, and that is where I should be able to really tell, probably my favorite body part to work out.

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

i like shoulders too! I like to wear sleeveless and see them work on side laterals. Shoulders are awesome.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    i like shoulders too! I like to wear sleeveless and see them work on side laterals. Shoulders are awesome.

LOL, me too. I love the burn from drop setting shoulders, especially on side raises!

Shoulders (especially front delt) and lats are my physical stronger points. Bi's and legs suck
    •   

4. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tnick7 View Post
    (Drostanolone Propionate)
    [17beta-Hydroxy-2alpha-methyl-5alpha-androstan-3-one propionate]
    Formula: C23 H36 03
    Molecular Weight: 360.5356
    Melting Point: N/A
    Manufacturer: Syntex, Various Underground Labs
    Effective Dose (men):350mgs/week (*100mgs Every other day) to 500mgs/week Effective Dose (women): 25-50mgs Every other Day to Every Third Day Active Life:2-3 days
    Detection time: 3 weeks
    Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio: 62:25

It isn't on paper. However also remember, SD is methylated. Adding the methyl group to a compound can completely change its properties.
    ratio 62:25 ok so the anabolic hormone is still considered an androgen and binds to the androgen receptors regardless of the anabolic/androgenic ratio. Which means it can still illicit the same side effects but 'possibly' at a lesser degree right? Also isnt H-drols androgenic ratio even less than this but still known to cause shedding?
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by citystreets View Post
    ratio 62:25 ok so the anabolic hormone is still considered an androgen and binds to the androgen receptors regardless of the anabolic/androgenic ratio. Which means it can still illicit the same side effects but 'possibly' at a lesser degree right? Also isnt H-drols androgenic ratio even less than this but still known to cause shedding?

I'm not saying its not androgenic. Every steroid is androgenic to some degree, and every steroid can cause shedding. But on paper, its not very androgenic. I hear in reality it acts much more like an androgenic compound.

IIRC Hdrol is similar to tbol in ratios, but slightly less anabolic and slightly more androgenic.

Anyway SD is methylated masteron, and as I said before, the attached methyl group changes its properties
  6. Senior Member

HAHA, not yet. But its only 8 days in, and have decided to extend the cycle a bit to around 19 days probably. Tomorrow is shoulders, and that is where I should be able to really tell, probably my favorite body part to work out.
    look forward to see tomorrow results , go hard and heavy bro:dl:
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.

Day 9

Shoulders and Traps. Not much change, reps still getting easier, numbers very slowly rising, but weight is rising pretty rapidly. I weighed in at 211lbs today. Thats 11lbs in 9 days.

I have doubled my carb consumption which always makes my weight blow up but not this much. I am slightly concerned I am gaining fat as well.

I have been consuming around 100g of fat, despite the plan of 70g, so I am going to knock it back down I think.

Resting tomorrow, then Thursday is chest and biceps. I am definitely extending the cycle now (unless something goes wrong ).
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.

By the way I took measurements the day before the cycle began, after 2 days rest, first thing in the morning, completely cold. Here they are:

MEASUREMENTS:

Shoulders - 52"
    Chest - 45"
    Waist - 33.5"
    Arms (Flexed) - 16"
    Arms (Unflexed) - 15"
    Forearms - 13.75"
    Calves - 16.5"
    Thighs - 25"

As you can tell, even though my arms do not carry do much fat on my arms the difference between flexed and unflexed isn't much. This is because my biceps seriously lack

Will take measurements post cycle to compare as well.
  9. Senior Member

Shoulders and Traps. Not much change, reps still getting easier, numbers very slowly rising, but weight is rising pretty rapidly. I weighed in at 211lbs today. Thats 11lbs in 9 days.

I have doubled my carb consumption which always makes my weight blow up but not this much. I am slightly concerned I am gaining fat as well.

I have been consuming around 100g of fat, despite the plan of 70g, so I am going to knock it back down I think.

Resting tomorrow, then Thursday is chest and biceps. I am definitely extending the cycle now (unless something goes wrong ).
    11 Lbs in 9 days is great bro, I bet you`ll keep them cause your cycle is very short.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

I weighed in at 211lbs today. Thats 11lbs in 9 days.
    First of all, that is a great gain!! 11 pounds is awesome in only 9 days. Secondly, if you're consuming mostly good fats (and I hope you are) then you would be better off dropping the carbs slightly instead IMO. Especially any "empty" carbs you may be consuming. Healthy efa's actually help with fat loss, so I recommend keeping them high. Just my $.02.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    First of all, that is a great gain!! 11 pounds is awesome in only 9 days. Secondly, if you're consuming mostly good fats (and I hope you are) then you would be better off dropping the carbs slightly instead IMO. Especially any "empty" carbs you may be consuming. Healthy efa's actually help with fat loss, so I recommend keeping them high. Just my $.02.
    Off course My fat source is purely fish oils, olive oil, pb and meat. I could drop carbs instead. I'm on around 400g carbs (oats, pasta, couscous, bread - should drop the bread really) and 300g protein right now I would say. Got some new protein tubs arriving tomorrow so maybe drop carbs to 300-350g and up protein to 350g through some extra shakes.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Off course My fat source is purely fish oils, olive oil, pb and meat. I could drop carbs instead. I'm on around 400g carbs (oats, pasta, couscous, bread - should drop the bread really) and 300g protein right now I would say. Got some new protein tubs arriving tomorrow so maybe drop carbs to 300-350g and up protein to 350g through some extra shakes.
    Yeah, drop the bread and the pasta and you'll be fine!! Up the protein to compensate for the reduced carb calories. Keep kicking ass my brother!!

13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.

Yeah, drop the bread and the pasta and you'll be fine!! Up the protein to compensate for the reduced carb calories. Keep kicking ass my brother!!

Will do. Its special multi grain, wholewheat pasta. I love pasta, cant drop that but the bread is gone Will up the protein and keep fat constant
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.

Day 11

Chest & Biceps: Today on chest finally the numbers start moving up. Slowly but surely. Many people report the gains from SD hitting you hard and fast, but for me they seem to be more steady and sure, which I suppose is a good thing making them more maintainable. Weigh-in today was 211lbs again. I would love to hit 220lb, but maybe a bit optimistic

I plan on bulking until end of January, then slow cut/recomp (without any AAS) until July, hopefully get down to 6-8%, but since I'm leaving 5-6months for the cut, I'm hoping to maintain all muscle and stength (well thats the plan). I'm already going to start planning it because its something I havent done before. The longest I have cut is for 2 months, so I need to calculate my approach
  15. Senior Member

Chest & Biceps: Today on chest finally the numbers start moving up. Slowly but surely. Many people report the gains from SD hitting you hard and fast, but for me they seem to be more steady and sure, which I suppose is a good thing making them more maintainable. Weigh-in today was 211lbs again. I would love to hit 220lb, but maybe a bit optimistic

I plan on bulking until end of January, then slow cut/recomp (without any AAS) until July, hopefully get down to 6-8%, but since I'm leaving 5-6months for the cut, I'm hoping to maintain all muscle and stength (well thats the plan). I'm already going to start planning it because its something I havent done before. The longest I have cut is for 2 months, so I need to calculate my approach
    will you go only for 14 days , or push a litle bit further?
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.

will you go only for 14 days , or push a litle bit further?
    I am definitely going to push a bit further. Only side effect is lower back pumps when doing things around the house. They arent even bad in the gym!

I plan on going on for 19 days, which will mean I get 4 full training circles in.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.

Exclamation

I'm thinking, since I'm going 19 days, I'm considering (depending on how things are going) on bumping it to 30mg for the last 4-5 days. Any opinions? Anyone following ran it at 30mg? I'm getting mixed opinions, some say bump it, some say @ 30mg your just get more sides, would like to hear your opinions.....

:bb:
  18. Senior Member

I'm thinking, since I'm going 19 days, I'm considering (depending on how things are going) on bumping it to 30mg for the last 4-5 days. Any opinions? Anyone following ran it at 30mg? I'm getting mixed opinions, some say bump it, some say @ 30mg your just get more sides, would like to hear your opinions.....

:bb:
    as you know I never tried it but if you`re going so well with the current dosage , why push it ?
    I would spare the liver for a quicker recovery, just my 0,02
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.

Day 12

Back and Triceps. Strength was way up today. Got 405lbs up for reps today on DL, gonna try 450lb next week, BB rows up by 20lbs . However weight is actually down I weighed in at 210lbs. Cant think why. Weight stopped going up around day 9, and its stayed steady, yet calories/diet has been the same. I'm thinking the initial weight gains was glycogen retention. It seems to really be kicking in now, glad I'm continuing.

Nunes as for the dose I completely agree, but weight is really slowing down now, and sides are non-existent, but I do want to give my liver a bit of a rest! I'd love to hear others opinions, as I'm really in 2 minds.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

You could always go 30-30-20-10-10. You might get a surge and slowly taper down a bit. But in all honestly a good decision would be to stay with what you got. But your not going to ruin yourself either way.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

I'm not trying to sway your decision at all. I'm merely relaying my personal experience. I have ran it at 30 mg. twice before, with NO problems. You say that you're not having any bad sides thus far. Try bumping it up to 30 mg. for a few days to see how you feel. If you start to feel "bad", then taper back down to the 20 mg. dose until your cycle is finished. You'll never know if you don't try it!! I've seen lots of others run it at 30 mg. also with no problems. Everyone reacts differently though.

22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.

Thanks a lot guys for the input. I'm going to continue until the end of the week at 20mg, then take it from there, but I must admit 30mg seems slightly appealing We will see
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.

Day 13

Legs and Calves. Started today with leg press as squat rack was taken and didnt want to wait Cant tell if I was stronger because I repped 750lbs (8 plates) for 9 reps, which is more than usual, but my legs are usually fatigued after 4-5 sets of squats. However not a bad workout. Weight was still 210lbs. I'm going to add in another protein shake (50g protein) to up calories a bit.

As for upping the dose, my heart says up it, my head says dont , but you know the saying "listen to your heart", so I think for the last 5 days I will up it to 30mg, and I have enough Liver Longer tabs to make it 2 a day, so will do that. Reason being, things seem to be slowing down, and its only 5 days!
  24. Senior Member

Legs and Calves. Started today with leg press as squat rack was taken and didnt want to wait Cant tell if I was stronger because I repped 750lbs (8 plates) for 9 reps, which is more than usual, but my legs are usually fatigued after 4-5 sets of squats. However not a bad workout. Weight was still 210lbs. I'm going to add in another protein shake (50g protein) to up calories a bit.

As for upping the dose, my heart says up it, my head says dont , but you know the saying "listen to your heart", so I think for the last 5 days I will up it to 30mg, and I have enough Liver Longer tabs to make it 2 a day, so will do that. Reason being, things seem to be slowing down, and its only 5 days!
    agreed bro, go forward with it
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

I'm not trying to sway your decision at all. I'm merely relaying my personal experience. I have ran it at 30 mg. twice before, with NO problems. You say that you're not having any bad sides thus far. Try bumping it up to 30 mg. for a few days to see how you feel. If you start to feel "bad", then taper back down to the 20 mg. dose until your cycle is finished. You'll never know if you don't try it!! I've seen lots of others run it at 30 mg. also with no problems. Everyone reacts differently though.
    30mg was good for me, after a few days anyway, i got a little more strength when it was slowing down.

Tnick are you getting sore from these workouts? When i was on SD i wasn't getting sore no matter how hard i worked, it was rather amazing.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    30mg was good for me, after a few days anyway, i got a little more strength when it was slowing down.

Tnick are you getting sore from these workouts? When i was on SD i wasn't getting sore no matter how hard i worked, it was rather amazing.

Yep, I am. Its strange, I'm incredibly sore the next day, but a day or two after I feel completely recovered! Have you finished up now? If so how's PCT going?
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

Yep, I am. Its strange, I'm incredibly sore the next day, but a day or two after I feel completely recovered! Have you finished up now? If so how's PCT going?
    PCT is coming along, I'm keeping most of the strength and mass but my muscles look a lil deflated and I threw in creatine w/ PCT so i look fulla water too. My life got hectic last week and i swear i got softer by missing a few days, but i'm hitting it strong again and feeling great. My next cycle will be 2 bottles of Trenadrol sometime in November, it'll be a Winter cut to 9% bodyfat or so.

Yea i didn't really get sore, but sometimes i felt a deep aching soreness, it was different, i thought it was like a tendon/ligament soreness. But like you, i knew i was fully recovered after just a couple days. Usually it takes me closer to 5 days to recover, with SD it was cut in half.

I LOVE superdrol... i used 5 compounds and it's worlds better than anything else i've used. Enjoy it man! I wouldn't hesitate to add a couple extra days (Just IMO). For me suppression wasn't as bad as people said, and my libido never dipped, even in PCT i'm doing great.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.

Good to hear UnrealMachine.

Guys what do you think about starting DC training in PCT or do you think its a bit risky starting a program I havent done before during such an important period???
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

I'm in brother. I have some catching up to do with this log.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Guys what do you think about starting DC training in PCT or do you think its a bit risky starting a program I havent done before during such an important period???
    I think you should wait until a couple of weeks into PCT before starting a DC type of routine. It is very intense. I think you'd fare better to keep pounding it the way you are for the first 2 weeks and then switch over to the DC training. I'm 5 weeks into my first DC blast and I'm loving it. I didn't adopt a 100% DC routine however. Mine is definitely personalized and modified. Check out my log and read through a few of my recent workouts. You'll see that I include back off sets and some isolation movements as well. A true DC routine is severely abbreviated. Good luck bro. I know you've probably read a lot about DC, but if not, here's a little info. http://http://www.intensemuscle.com

31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.

T1 brother, an honor to have you

I think you should wait until a couple of weeks into PCT before starting a DC type of routine. It is very intense. I think you'd fare better to keep pounding it the way you are for the first 2 weeks and then switch over to the DC training. I'm 5 weeks into my first DC blast and I'm loving it. I didn't adopt a 100% DC routine however. Mine is definitely personalized and modified. Check out my log and read through a few of my recent workouts. You'll see that I include back off sets and some isolation movements as well. A true DC routine is severely abbreviated. Good luck bro. I know you've probably read a lot about DC, but if not, here's a little info. http://http://www.intensemuscle.com
    Thanks TG, thats exactly what I have been reading up on. Getting there! I think you are right. I'm going away for 3 days, a month post cycle (basically at the end of PCT) so I think I will pick up DC when I return all fresh after 3 days off

I may bump it to 30mg tomorrow. I though I was getting lethargic, but I think I just had a tiring day yesterday because today I am just full of energy and I've been up for 15hrs so far, so whatever lethargy I have isn't too bad
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.

Day 14

Shoulders and Traps. Nice w/o today, strength up from last shoulder day for sure. I think I hit a PR on BB Shoulder press today. Got 90kg (~200lbs) for 5 reps. I have bumped it to 30mg for these last 6 days, dosing 20mg pre w/o and another 10mg 6-8 hrs later.

Weigh-in: 211lbs

Today is the end of week2 so will give a mini-review:

Strength Gains:

Strength gains have kicked in this week, major lifts are all up around 10lbs, and its feels like its just the start.

Weight Gains:

Weight is up 11lbs form day one. I always gain 3-4lbs from carb loading so I don't attribute it all to the SD, however I will say whatever I have gained in both size and strength seems VERY maintainable!

Size Gains:

Arms measure in at 16.125, so thats .125" gain so far. Not huge, but I feel a lot of the weight has gone to the thickness in my back. I feel and look a lot thicker. MY back has always been wide and now the thickness seems to be catching up which is good, only disappointed with arm growth, but there is still 6 days to go!

Side Effects:

Only side effects are minor lower back and shin pumps occasionally, mild lethargy (possibly imagining it), and mild testicular atrophy (expected).
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Shoulders and Traps. Nice w/o today, strength up from last shoulder day for sure. I think I hit a PR on BB Shoulder press today. Got 90kg (~200lbs) for 5 reps. I have bumped it to 30mg for these last 6 days, dosing 20mg pre w/o and another 10mg 6-8 hrs later.
    Only side effects are minor lower back and shin pumps occasionally, mild lethargy (possibly imagining it), and mild testicular atrophy (expected).
    Those sides are to be expected. Nothing major at all. You're probably not imagining the lethargy, but it is likely due to extra hard training. Up your Vitamin C to 4 or 6 grams per day. I take 4 grams on non-training days. Then I take 6 grams on trainng days because I take 2 grams 1 hour before each workout to reduce cortisol build-up. But extra Vitamin C and some DHEA do wonders in combatting lethargy. And on the way you're dosing. I'd split up all 30 mg. to 10 mg. at a time to ensure peak blood concentration levels. Super-Drol isn't very androgenic, so it really doesn't affect aggression or rage for one's training. Now TRN on the other hand......WOW!!

34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.

Those sides are to be expected. Nothing major at all. You're probably not imagining the lethargy, but it is likely due to extra hard training. Up your Vitamin C to 4 or 6 grams per day. I take 4 grams on non-training days. Then I take 6 grams on trainng days because I take 2 grams 1 hour before each workout to reduce cortisol build-up. But extra Vitamin C and some DHEA do wonders in combatting lethargy. And on the way you're dosing. I'd split up all 30 mg. to 10 mg. at a time to ensure peak blood concentration levels. Super-Drol isn't very androgenic, so it really doesn't affect aggression or rage for one's training. Now TRN on the other hand......WOW!!
    Nice bro!! I will split up the doses. I'm only on a 1-2g of Vitamin C at the moment, but I will up it.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  0 lbs.

good log, I`m late but I`m here
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.

Day 16

Good to have you xt!

Chest and Biceps today. Strength gains have completely stopped by the looks of things My shoulders were slightly sore from training them 2 days ago, but strength wasn't up at all. However weight on the other hand is up. Weighed in at 215lbs today. I really fell that everything I have gained so far, in terms of strength and size, is very maintainable. So far not what I was expecting, but I'm happy. No new sides to speak of at all!
  37. Senior Member

Good to have you xt!

Chest and Biceps today. Strength gains have completely stopped by the looks of things My shoulders were slightly sore from training them 2 days ago, but strength wasn't up at all. However weight on the other hand is up. Weighed in at 215lbs today. I really fell that everything I have gained so far, in terms of strength and size, is very maintainable. So far not what I was expecting, but I'm happy. No new sides to speak of at all!
    by now if you had to rate on a 1-10 scale this short superdrol cycle what would you say?
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.

by now if you had to rate on a 1-10 scale this short superdrol cycle what would you say?

good question. I take 3 factors into account, muscle gain, strength gain, side effects. So far,

On size gains (muscle gains not weight): 7.5/10

On strength gains (lifts up around 10lbs): 4/10

Side effects: 9.5/10

so average: 7/10 so far

So far it is going very differently than expected, but I am very glad with the lack of sides. If strength kicks up in the last few days I will be VERY happy!
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

So far it is going very differently than expected,
    If you don't mind me asking, what exactly did you expect bro?? I've always been extremely happy with my results on Super-Drol.

40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.

If you don't mind me asking, what exactly did you expect bro?? I've always been extremely happy with my results on Super-Drol.

Sure thing bro. Reading a lot of reviews/threads about SD you here of horrible sides and huge strength gains which are completely unmaintainable. I havent experienced either. Which is a good thing, obviously huge strength gains are great, but I can imagine losing them during PCT would be extremely demoralizing. And obviously no one wants sides!!!

I do not mean in it hasn't met my expectations, or I am not happy (I am!), the results are just different to what I imagined. (I know I only gave it a 7/10 so far, but I'm being realistic. If I gave this a 9 or 10, what would Test be!?! )

I will say this. My only comparison is Epistane which I ran alongside Furazadrol. I would say a 2 week SD cycle is fairly comparable to a 4 week Epistane cycle IME, however I did get some acne on Epistane towards the end, thus so far I would say sides on SD are less!!!!

One thing I would love to ask everyone is about the "on" feeling. Whilst running I feel great in the gym, obviously, but I often read of having that "on" feeling 24/7 on some compounds (SD often mentioned). This I haven't experienced, I feel no different (other than a bit more "hard") during day to day life. Have anyone had that "on" feeling?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 01:28 AM
  2. Blast Off
    By BabyHulk in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 05:17 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-08-2005, 10:30 PM