TNICK7's 2 WEEK SD BLAST LOG

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    9957
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    80.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    for me it was basically a pound a day for the first two weeks so it kicked in instantly. Noticed pumps and hardness around day 2 and strength started increasing around day 3.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

  2. Advanced Member
    tnick7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    404
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    33.6%

    Day 2


    Did back and triceps today. Not bad workout, great tricep pump (regular back pump though).

    I go through phases of loving or hating deadlifts, and at the moment I'm hating them, especially heavy ones, IDK why, lol !!

    Going to weigh myself either weekly or post cycle.
  3. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9159
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    9.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tnick7 View Post
    I go through phases of loving or hating deadlifts
    Going to weigh myself either weekly or post cycle.
    I love Deadlifts man!! My favorite exercise of all. It is the BEST movement for testing one's overall strength and power IMO!! And why don't you give us weekly updates on your bodyweight? That keeps us informed along the way of your progress.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    nunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,528
    Rep Power
    1319
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    22.84%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    do you guys pick the weight (on the deadlifts) directly from the floor or from a elevated position ?
  5. Advanced Member
    tnick7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    404
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    33.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I love Deadlifts man!! My favorite exercise of all. It is the BEST movement for testing one's overall strength and power IMO!! And why don't you give us weekly updates on your bodyweight? That keeps us informed along the way of your progress.
    As I said, its either my favourite exercise or worst, depending on the day! LOL I agree it definitely shows overall strength, and I used to be strong on deads (for my size) until a few months back I had surgery on my leg so I tend not to go above 405lb now. Hopefully they will get stronger this cycle!!

    Nunes, I lift straight from the ground. HARCORE style LOL
  6. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9159
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    9.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Nunes....I lift from the ground. No partial reps for me. And I worked up to a 610 Deadlift. I love 'em!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  7. Advanced Member
    tnick7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    404
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    33.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Nunes....I lift from the ground. No partial reps for me. And I worked up to a 610 Deadlift. I love 'em!!

    610lbs, you BEAST. Before my surgery I was getting 500lb up, but its just not the same anymore

    Hopefully I will get it up a bit this cycle!!

    :dl:
  8. Senior Member
    nunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,528
    Rep Power
    1319
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    22.84%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Nunes....I lift from the ground. No partial reps for me. And I worked up to a 610 Deadlift. I love 'em!!
    Man you`re really the son of Odin
  9. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9159
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    9.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    Man you`re really the son of Odin
    Was there ever any doubt??
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  10. Senior Member
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    1266
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    41.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    610LB WOAAH, thats amazing TG.

    How are you feeling on SD i love the stuff?

    By the way, the reason i prefer clomid is because its not heptoxic like nolva, and it works better with superdrol than nolva does, Those who have had superdol gyno, have used either no pct or nolva, Dont get me wrong in its place nolva is awesome, especialy with drugs that aromatise.

    Getting back to your thread, your strength will shoot up on sd, mine went up so quick, keep those complex carbs coming bro, and grow grow grow....Russian.
  11. Advanced Member
    tnick7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    404
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    33.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    610LB WOAAH, thats amazing TG.

    How are you feeling on SD i love the stuff?

    By the way, the reason i prefer clomid is because its not heptoxic like nolva, and it works better with superdrol than nolva does, Those who have had superdol gyno, have used either no pct or nolva, Dont get me wrong in its place nolva is awesome, especialy with drugs that aromatise.

    Getting back to your thread, your strength will shoot up on sd, mine went up so quick, keep those complex carbs coming bro, and grow grow grow....Russian.

    Not feeling anything yet, but only day 2. Hopefully within the next few days

    Keeping carbs 350-400g a day (oats/pasta/couscous mainly). If I eat abymore I blow up like a balloon. I'm quite carb sensitive.
  12. New Member
    Losso's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    96
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    66.5%

    jst to ask about the earlier nolva vs clomid, ive heard that SD can lead to prolactin induced gyno and thats why ppl use clomid instead of nolva as nolva has little effect on prolactin, but clomid and torem do.

    what are your thoughts on this? sorry for the slight hijack.

    also gl with ur cycle.
  13. Advanced Member
    tnick7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    404
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    33.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Losso View Post
    jst to ask about the earlier nolva vs clomid, ive heard that SD can lead to prolactin induced gyno and thats why ppl use clomid instead of nolva as nolva has little effect on prolactin, but clomid and torem do.

    what are your thoughts on this? sorry for the slight hijack.

    also gl with ur cycle.
    Don't worry about hijack, lol, I encourage it if its interesting discussion!

    I've never heard of torem or clomid having an effect on prolactin. I have heard nolva could even have a negative impact on it.

    I am using L-Dopa, for this. L-Dopa will raise Dopamine levels which in turn will lower prolactin levels, which should hopefully keep me leak-free
  14. Senior Member
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    1266
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    41.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tnick7 View Post
    Don't worry about hijack, lol, I encourage it if its interesting discussion!

    I've never heard of torem or clomid having an effect on prolactin. I have heard nolva could even have a negative impact on it.

    I am using L-Dopa, for this. L-Dopa will raise Dopamine levels which in turn will lower prolactin levels, which should hopefully keep me leak-free

    Clomid can have an effect on prolactin caused by progestins, thats why with sd i would only use clomid not nolva.
    But with L-dopa you should be ok, if not carboxy-1 is very good!!!
    Keep those carbs up and blow up like a baloon
  15. New Member
    Losso's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    96
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    66.5%

    l-dopa good idea, i like it
  16. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9159
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    9.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tnick7 View Post
    I am using L-Dopa, for this. L-Dopa will raise Dopamine levels which in turn will lower prolactin levels, which should hopefully keep me leak-free
    My last cycle included TRN and Phera so I was also concerned with prolactin issues. TRN is a very strong progestin. On-cycle I used Vitamin B6 @100 mg. every day. For PCT I used the B6 and Vitex @500 mg. per day. Now in this natty run I'm using L-Dopa so I believe this is a safe and long tapering off to avoid any prolactin rebound! So far...so good!! You won't be getting any milk from this bull!! ha ha
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  17. Advanced Member
    tnick7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    404
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    33.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    My last cycle included TRN and Phera so I was also concerned with prolactin issues. TRN is a very strong progestin. On-cycle I used Vitamin B6 @100 mg. every day. For PCT I used the B6 and Vitex @500 mg. per day. Now in this natty run I'm using L-Dopa so I believe this is a safe and long tapering off to avoid any prolactin rebound! So far...so good!! You won't be getting any milk from this bull!! ha ha
    Haha, I always say better safe than sorry! Leaking nipples isn't the most masculine of features
  18. Advanced Member
    tnick7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    404
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    33.6%

    Day 3


    Legs today. Getting back into legs, which almost disappeared after my surgery (was on crutches for 2 months, in a cast). They went from 26" down to 20" (well one went to 20" the other to 21.5"). They are getting back up now in size but strength is lacking on squat especially. This short resting is killing me but I like it. Will drop it for PCT though.

    Nothing to report so far, but when I cycled Epistane/Furaz (my only other cycle) it took around 3 weeks to really kick in so maybe it takes me a while
  19. Advanced Member
    tnick7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    404
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    33.6%

    Going to throw in some Glucosamine or Cissus because the joints on my leg around where it was operated on is feeling real dry and aching. Could be coincidence as it does play up but going to add it in case.
  20. Senior Member
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    1266
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    41.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tnick7 View Post
    Going to throw in some Glucosamine or Cissus because the joints on my leg around where it was operated on is feeling real dry and aching. Could be coincidence as it does play up but going to add it in case.

    I found the same on my sd cycle, so i upped my olive oil intake, there has been a lot of research to prove its more powerfull than ibruprofen, when combined with efa oils, you could give it a try, But super cissus is one of my fave supps. Nice and anabolic too.
  21. Advanced Member
    tnick7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    404
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    33.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    I found the same on my sd cycle, so i upped my olive oil intake, there has been a lot of research to prove its more powerfull than ibruprofen, when combined with efa oils, you could give it a try, But super cissus is one of my fave supps. Nice and anabolic too.
    I love me some olive oil. In fact I honestly probably over do it a bit
  22. Senior Member
    nunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,528
    Rep Power
    1319
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    22.84%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    I found the same on my sd cycle, so i upped my olive oil intake, there has been a lot of research to prove its more powerfull than ibruprofen, when combined with efa oils, you could give it a try, But super cissus is one of my fave supps. Nice and anabolic too.
    i agree , since I use cissus my tendinitis are a lot better, I use the primaforce cissus though.
    Olive oil is a must have also, but for me its not a problem cause here in Mediterranean Europe we use it a lot
  23. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9159
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    9.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    I found the same on my sd cycle, so i upped my olive oil intake, there has been a lot of research to prove its more powerfull than ibruprofen, when combined with efa oils, you could give it a try, But super cissus is one of my fave supps. Nice and anabolic too.
    ^^^X2!! I've started adding a tablespoon of EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) to both of my daily whey shakes. That's 28 grams of healthy fats per day just from the olive oil. Each tablespoon is 14 grams of fats. I also take 20 grams of fish oil everyday. I'm 44 years old and train like a beast. My joints are pain-free!! The efa's in these oils are strong anti-inflammitories.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  24. Advanced Member
    tnick7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    404
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    33.6%

    Day 4


    Shoulders and traps today. Maybe somethings starting, I cant tell. Workout started strong, but due to the short rests didn't last too long (but its expected).

    Couldn't resist but to jump on the scales. I weighed in at 201.5lbs.

    Day off tomorrow, then hitting it HARD the day after. I'm hoping thats when things will start to happen
  25. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    you are dosing 20mg total right? how do you dose them as in with what and what times?
  26. Advanced Member
    tnick7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    404
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    33.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    you are dosing 20mg total right? how do you dose them as in with what and what times?

    Well I'm in lazy mode at the moment so I'm waking around 10-11am, dosing 10mg 90mins pre w/o with breakfast (so around 11am). Then I take another 10mg around 6pm.

    I would like to give 20mg pre w/o a try but since I only running 20mg I don' think its in my best interest because of the half-life
  27. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9159
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    9.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tnick7 View Post
    Well I'm in lazy mode at the moment so I'm waking around 10-11am, dosing 10mg 90mins pre w/o with breakfast (so around 11am). Then I take another 10mg around 6pm.

    I would like to give 20mg pre w/o a try but since I only running 20mg I don' think its in my best interest because of the half-life
    You're better off spacing them 8 to 10 hours apart. Super-Drol isn't very androgenic at all, so it's not a pre-workout supp by any means. Keep taking it the way you are. If you're looking for something to boost your workouts you might try stacking some MMV2 with it. I suggest just using the MMV2 pre-workout only on training days at least an hour before your workout, preferably an hour and a half. It'll give you the aggression and "oomph" you're looking for!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  28. Advanced Member
    tnick7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    404
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    33.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    You're better off spacing them 8 to 10 hours apart. Super-Drol isn't very androgenic at all, so it's not a pre-workout supp by any means. Keep taking it the way you are. If you're looking for something to boost your workouts you might try stacking some MMV2 with it. I suggest just using the MMV2 pre-workout only on training days at least an hour before your workout, preferably an hour and a half. It'll give you the aggression and "oomph" you're looking for!!

    Yeah, going to keep it that way. Nice idea on the MMV2. I also heard good things about Methoxy TRN (or is it TST) pre w/o. Only problem is I'm in the UK, so by the time I order something, the cycle would have finished Plus I think I want to check out SD solo first.

    Anyway day off today. Chest and biceps tomorrow and will probably weigh in. Was doing some chores around the house today and got some lower back pumps (nothing unbearable). Hopefully tomorrow will be intense
  29. Advanced Member
    tnick7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    404
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    33.6%

    Day 6


    Chest and Biceps today. Also threw in some forearms and abs. Decent workout, strength seems to be on the rise over the past 2 w/o's but very slowly. Good pump, especially in forearms, and for the first time I got muscle cramps in my abs, and all I can say is damn its painful

    Couldn't resist, had to check weight today and all I can say is

    Weigh-In today: 206lbs!!!!!!! (+6lbs)

    I cant see where its gone but this same thing happened to me when I ran epi. Weight came out of no where and then over the next few days strength and size came.
  30. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9159
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    9.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tnick7 View Post
    Couldn't resist, had to check weight today and all I can say is
    Weigh-In today: 206lbs!!!!!!! (+6lbs)
    I cant see where its gone but this same thing happened to me when I ran epi. Weight came out of no where and then over the next few days strength and size came.
    Hell yeah!! This is what I'm talking about!! Days 7-14 are the golden ones with M-Drol. It's all good from here on out. Your gains are going to take off next week! Train and eat accordingly. Pour all of your heart and soul into it!! It's on now!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  31. Advanced Member
    tnick7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    404
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    33.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Hell yeah!! This is what I'm talking about!! Days 7-14 are the golden ones with M-Drol. It's all good from here on out. Your gains are going to take off next week! Train and eat accordingly. Pour all of your heart and soul into it!! It's on now!!

    Yeah, thats what I'm thinking, within the next few days it's all going to really start. So far not a single side to speak of other than one incident of back pumps (not even in the gym!) and the ab cramps (but it's probably because I haven't trained them hard for a while). Training and diet are good, and I'm excited for next week!!
  32. Advanced Member
    tnick7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    404
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    33.6%

    Day 7


    Back and Tri's today. Same as the past two w/o's. The weights seem easier, reps are slowly increasing, but the weights are staying the same at present. After deadlifts today, I got some lower back pumps, but nothing unbearable. No other sides to report so far.

    Depending on how things go I am considering running the SD an extra 5 days, so I can fit in another whole training loop. However its to early to tell, depends on sides, gains, and whether gains are slowing down or not.
  33. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9159
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    9.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tnick7 View Post
    Back and Tri's today. Same as the past two w/o's. The weights seem easier, reps are slowly increasing, but the weights are staying the same at present. After deadlifts today, I got some lower back pumps, but nothing unbearable. No other sides to report so far.

    Depending on how things go I am considering running the SD an extra 5 days, so I can fit in another whole training loop. However its to early to tell, depends on sides, gains, and whether gains are slowing down or not.
    I'm glad to see that you're keeping your options open. That 5 extra days may just be the most beneficial of the entire cycle. Who knows if you don't run it? That's the way I like to think. Make no mistake about it, regardless of how you're "feeling" you ARE shutdown. Super-drol shuts one down fast and hard. Within the first 5 days I've heard. So if you're feeling otherwise fine, with no harsh sides at all, I would vote that you run that extra 5 days to see if there's more to be gained. I'm willing to wager that there IS!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  34. Advanced Member
    tnick7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    404
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    33.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I'm glad to see that you're keeping your options open. That 5 extra days may just be the most beneficial of the entire cycle. Who knows if you don't run it? That's the way I like to think. Make no mistake about it, regardless of how you're "feeling" you ARE shutdown. Super-drol shuts one down fast and hard. Within the first 5 days I've heard. So if you're feeling otherwise fine, with no harsh sides at all, I would vote that you run that extra 5 days to see if there's more to be gained. I'm willing to wager that there IS!!

    Thats what I'm thinking. Plus the extra 5 days shouldnt make it that much harder to bounce back from. I also think the PCT I have planned is PLENTY for a 3 week cycle IMO.
  35. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I think as long as you are feeling fine go ahead with it
  36. Banned
    citystreets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    71.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    You're better off spacing them 8 to 10 hours apart. Super-Drol isn't very androgenic at all, so it's not a pre-workout supp by any means. Keep taking it the way you are. If you're looking for something to boost your workouts you might try stacking some MMV2 with it. I suggest just using the MMV2 pre-workout only on training days at least an hour before your workout, preferably an hour and a half. It'll give you the aggression and "oomph" you're looking for!!

    If supderol is meythlated masteron then how it "not very androgenic" ? I thought masteron was very androgenic.
  37. Advanced Member
    tnick7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    404
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    33.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by citystreets View Post
    If supderol is meythlated masteron then how it "not very androgenic" ? I thought masteron was very androgenic.
    (Drostanolone Propionate)
    [17beta-Hydroxy-2alpha-methyl-5alpha-androstan-3-one propionate]
    Formula: C23 H36 03
    Molecular Weight: 360.5356
    Melting Point: N/A
    Manufacturer: Syntex, Various Underground Labs
    Effective Dose (men):350mgs/week (*100mgs Every other day) to 500mgs/week Effective Dose (women): 25-50mgs Every other Day to Every Third Day Active Life:2-3 days
    Detection time: 3 weeks
    Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio: 62:25


    It isn't on paper. However also remember, SD is methylated. Adding the methyl group to a compound can completely change its properties.
  38. New Member
    3PeteNC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    164
    Rep Power
    178
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    22.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by tnick7 View Post
    However also remember, SD is methylated. Adding the methyl group to a compound can completely change its properties.
    Yup, just look at EQ and Dbol.
  39. Advanced Member
    tnick7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    404
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    33.6%

    Day 8


    Legs and Calves today. Havent been able to lift heavy ever on legs really (long legs, large ROM), then I broke a leg, had surgery in March, so only just back into training legs and this time I'm making it consistent and putting effort in.

    Today I pressed 660lb for 9 reps. Not exactly a big press, but considering I had surgery 5 months ago, and only got of crutches 3.5 months ago, its getting somewhere

    Felt some lower back pumps today, even with taking 3g taurine, but not too bad. Same as the past few days, numbers slowly rising.

    Weighed myself again today, weighed in at 208lbs WTF????
  40. Senior Member
    nunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,528
    Rep Power
    1319
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    22.84%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tnick7 View Post
    Legs and Calves today. Havent been able to lift heavy ever on legs really (long legs, large ROM), then I broke a leg, had surgery in March, so only just back into training legs and this time I'm making it consistent and putting effort in.

    Today I pressed 660lb for 9 reps. Not exactly a big press, but considering I had surgery 5 months ago, and only got of crutches 3.5 months ago, its getting somewhere

    Felt some lower back pumps today, even with taking 3g taurine, but not too bad. Same as the past few days, numbers slowly rising.

    Weighed myself again today, weighed in at 208lbs WTF????
    superdrol is making you a superman
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 02:28 AM
  2. Blast Off
    By BabyHulk in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 07:17 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-09-2005, 12:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in