Looking for some advice

Lander

Lander

Awards
Sorry to be like every other poster here, but I am looking for a stack and I have had good luck with CL products in the past so here is your chance to win my money and buy your product!
I just came off a 3 month cut, and am going into a clean bulk. My diet exercises and all that is good to go. I am currently using SAN Fierce pre-workout for an NO product and Xtend during and with cardio and supplementing Higher Nutrition creatine on off days. What I am looking at using is White Flood, Purple Wraath and Green Mag. I want to put on some good lean mass and I think these products along with water, diet and good exercise can do that.
From what I have read, I dont see alot of people stacking the White Flood and Green Mag. Is it necessary, or is there another groups of CL's products that could get me going in the right direction?
So what I am looking for is a Pre-workout product for energy, focus and pumps, a during workout product with BCAA/EAA's (+ or - either one) and a good solid creatine to help my lifts. Thanks for your time and input in advance.

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
There are lots of people who stack White Flood with Green MAGnitude. That stack right there is a very good stack to meet your requirements, however make sure you increase food and protein intake for your bulk.

If you need any more assistance please let us know.

Lander

Lander

Awards
Ok so if I bought all 3 I would obviously use Wraath during my workout, but what do I take pre and post? Take White Flood pre and Green Mag post? Give me some direction here =)

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to be like every other poster here, but I am looking for a stack and I have had good luck with CL products in the past so here is your chance to win my money and buy your product!
I just came off a 3 month cut, and am going into a clean bulk. My diet exercises and all that is good to go. I am currently using SAN Fierce pre-workout for an NO product and Xtend during and with cardio and supplementing Higher Nutrition creatine on off days. What I am looking at using is White Flood, Purple Wraath and Green Mag. I want to put on some good lean mass and I think these products along with water, diet and good exercise can do that.
From what I have read, I dont see alot of people stacking the White Flood and Green Mag. Is it necessary, or is there another groups of CL's products that could get me going in the right direction?
So what I am looking for is a Pre-workout product for energy, focus and pumps, a during workout product with BCAA/EAA's (+ or - either one) and a good solid creatine to help my lifts. Thanks for your time and input in advance.
First off, I want to say that it is great that you have your priorities straight with having diet and training in check.

To start off answering your questions, the WF and GM stack is actually very common and we get great feedback from it. Considering what you say you are looking for(creatine, pre-workout energy, and a recovery product) I would recommend, GreenMAG, White FLOOD and PurplE WrAAth. That has you covered for all that you are looking for. Something else you could add if you are looking for even great pumps in GlycerGROW. It has other benefits besides pumps, such as increased explosiveness, recovery, and conditioning. It can also enhance the effects of creatine by increasing the absorption.

Also do you have a multi, whey and the other staples?

If you have any other questions feel free to ask:)

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
Ok so if I bought all 3 I would obviously use Wraath during my workout, but what do I take pre and post? Take White Flood pre and Green Mag post? Give me some direction here =)
This is how I recommend stacking them...

90 min pre-meal
45 min pre-1 scoop GM
30 min pre-2 scoops WF
10 min pre-1 scoop PW
During-1 scoop PW

:dance:

Lander

Lander

Awards
Yes I take 2 multi's a day, one in the morning after my workout but before my first meal, and another mid afternoon, I also take 4 to 5 grams of EFA's a dayand I drink about 2 gallons of water.
I pre make all my meals a couple days in advance and tupperware them so I can eat little bits every 2 hours or so. I cut chicken breasts into 4's and pack them with my rice blend (brown rice, peas, eggs, cooked in a little peanut oil with garlic) and will eat on that until around 2 pm, then I switch over to just vegetables for the evening (broccoli) as I am carb sensitive. My final meal being cottage cheese and pb. If that isnt dialed in, I dont know what is =)
At this time I work out first thing in the morning, so I dont have too much pre workout time. Maybe I should consider one or the other to start, between the white flood and green mag. Does the green mag promote muscle pumps as well as deliver creatine?
I have a sample of green mag at home, I will take it before my workout tomorrow and then make my final decision. Thanks.

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
Yes I take 2 multi's a day, one in the morning after my workout but before my first meal, and another mid afternoon, I also take 4 to 5 grams of EFA's a dayand I drink about 2 gallons of water.
I pre make all my meals a couple days in advance and tupperware them so I can eat little bits every 2 hours or so. I cut chicken breasts into 4's and pack them with my rice blend (brown rice, peas, eggs, cooked in a little peanut oil with garlic) and will eat on that until around 2 pm, then I switch over to just vegetables for the evening (broccoli) as I am carb sensitive. My final meal being cottage cheese and pb. If that isnt dialed in, I dont know what is =)
At this time I work out first thing in the morning, so I dont have too much pre workout time. Maybe I should consider one or the other to start, between the white flood and green mag. Does the green mag promote muscle pumps as well as deliver creatine?
I have a sample of green mag at home, I will take it before my workout tomorrow and then make my final decision. Thanks.
You can take it PWO if you like, there is no problem with that at all. I just prefer to take it pre. Since you workout in the morning like that just switch it to taking it post. Hope that helps:)

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
Great!

So about 60 minutes rpe take your Green MAG and White Flood on an empty stomach. Then about 15 minutes pre workout start sipping on your Purple WrAAth. You can split the dosage of your Green Mag to 1/2 scopp pre and 1/2 scoop post but pre is the main focus.