Hdrol Week1... Should I stock up on Mdrol?

AyeSir

Awards
I'm new to the PH scene and after reading a ton of threads here, CEL no longer makes these compounds. :(

Anyway I'm on Day 4 of my first Hdrol cycle. Nothing to report yet except I've been really excited to hit the gym and hit some PRs.

I'm 188lbs and 16%. My cycle is 100mgx6.

Anyway this wasnt suppose to be a log thread. I know I will cycle Mdrol right after the holidays so should I stock up on this? They are quite expensive at 59.99 a bottle. Whats the likelihood that this stuff will still be around by then? Is it worth buying, lets say, 3 bottles at the price? Or are there better alternatives comparable to Mdrol?

ghrbrah

Awards
Remember that you can get 2-3 cycles out of one bottle of mdrol, unless your planning on cycling it for a couple of years (haha) or re-selling it when it becomes harder to find theres not much point stocking up on it.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I'm new to the PH scene and after reading a ton of threads here, CEL no longer makes these compounds. :(

Anyway I'm on Day 4 of my first Hdrol cycle. Nothing to report yet except I've been really excited to hit the gym and hit some PRs.

Anyway this wasnt suppose to be a log thread. I know I will cycle Mdrol right after the holidays so should I stock up on this? They are quite expensive at 59.99 a bottle. Whats the likelihood that this stuff will still be around by then? Is it worth buying, lets say, 3 bottles at the price? Or are there better alternatives comparable to Mdrol?
M-drol was recalled and shouldn't be in stock anywhere much longer. I recommend you focus on other, less harsher compounds. E-stane and M14ADD are available at a certain retailer right now. ;) Those two are the ones that will likely (and have been) be gone first of the remaining hormonals.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pmag & hdrol are going to be the two I plan on looking for when I get the $$$.

maybe pstanz as well.

dzine and m-lmg, those two as well.

AyeSir

Awards
Why were they recalled? Bad batches?

I ended up buying 4 bottles of M-stane. I couldnt pass it up at 17.99 per bottle. Im hoping their not bunk because I couldnt find much reviews on it.

Also, what is CEL up to nowadays? Their website only shows Cycle Assist and PCT Assist... You guys arent producing anymore hormonal products?

AyeSir

Awards
Dzine or Alphan One would be good componds to get for later down the road.
I read about Alpha One... sounds intense. Its selling on Amazon for 49.99 I think.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Why were they recalled? Bad batches?
It was recalled because it is a dangerous product, and we refuse to sell it anymore for liability reasons.

Also, what is CEL up to nowadays? Their website only shows Cycle Assist and PCT Assist... You guys arent producing anymore hormonal products?
No specifics just yet, but soon things will play out.

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards

The CELL reps are right in that this product can be dangerous and would need to be used with caution.

If you are interested in M-DROL.
Then you should know this is most commonly known as Superdrol.
(a.k.a. Methastadrol , C21H34O2, Superdrol, Superdrone , Beastdrol , Methyl-S , Testadrol & M-DROL to name a few.)

You can look at http://prohormonedb.com/ web site’s link below for some more information about Superdrol.
http://prohormonedb.com/view-ingredients.asp?n=2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol+(Superdrol)&i=14
It lists some of the products that contain it and some of the places it can be bought for as low as 19.95.

Also look at the following post about a Superdrol clone for a low as $14.95.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/175093-15-dollar-superdrol.html

This posts has links for more information on Superdrol.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/173711-most-informative-links.html

This will just get you started in understanding M-DROL most commonly know as Superdrol.

Even if you do get your Superdrol clone for a relatively low price. You will need the supporting supplements and PCT stuff that will be additional costs. These are a must for any cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jim2509 Anabolics 36
clevelandsae Anabolics 3
Anabolics 6
Cycle Logs 2
Cycle Logs 0