Started Alpha One today

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
Well actually yesterday...

I will be running 3 caps a day till bottle runs out. Thats 60 mgs for 20 days.I like the idea of a 3 week cycle. Im running organ shield while on cycle but will switch to Cycle Support ( when it comes in the mail )

I will be taking in alot of calories and carbs, hoping to avoid lethargy and make the most of my gains at the same time. If I start to have bad lethargy I will add dhea as I have heard that it works. Im not sure on the dose though.

I have ran 5 ph cycles in the past with little to no sides so Im pretty confident in the pct I have lines up. Its complete. I will talk more about that later.

I recently competed in a couple of timed obstacle courses so I had purposley dieted down my wieght. I tend to perform better when lighter. So I am looking to put size back on quickly. Right now I am 5'10 and wiegh 190 lbs.

I'll be taking one cap in the morning, 1 cap post work out and 1 cap before bed. Yesterday was my first dose. Obviously too soon to tell anything. So I took a before pic and will post later with an after pic.

Anyone with input please feel free to offer suggestions. I am geeked up to be running this and looking forward to the results.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i'm in on this one, gotta bottle myself on the way that i'm going to use for a Jan. bulk.
knock it out the box jean.

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
Just finished up at the gym. Intensity and focus are there. Muscles are felling a little fuller. A little bit more aggression than usual. After three days of use there is a noticable difference in my outlook. I dont know how to put it but its a subtle sense of well being and positive outlook. Confidence would be the best term to describe it. Definatley Alpha.

So far no lethargy at all. I am keeping my calories and carbs up. I have noticed that if I dont eat frequently, like every hour or two, I start to develop a headache. But actually energy has been really good so far. If anything I fell more energetic than usuall. Typically a breakfast includes oatmeal, toasted bagel with almond butter. Lunch is fairly lean can of tuna or chicked ground up with spinach, onions, olive oil and a little celery salt with a side of noodles ( any kind will do for a carb source ) Dinners have been pretty big, alot of greens with lean red meat and potatoes. Also snacking on cottage cheese, almonds and of course protein shakes and wieght gainer once or twice a day between meals. Normally a diet like that would leave me sluggish but Its like feeding a furnace right now. I like it.

The one thing I decided on was ordering Cycle Assist from CEL instead of the AI product. Basically the price and dosing make CEL a better purchase. Both are actucally dosed much better than Organ shield but CA is the better value.

Ill keep you guys posted but so far so good.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just finished up at the gym. Intensity and focus are there. Muscles are felling a little fuller. A little bit more aggression than usual. After three days of use there is a noticable difference in my outlook. I dont know how to put it but its a subtle sense of well being and positive outlook. Confidence would be the best term to describe it. Definatley Alpha.

So far no lethargy at all. I am keeping my calories and carbs up. I have noticed that if I dont eat frequently, like every hour or two, I start to develop a headache. But actually energy has been really good so far. If anything I fell more energetic than usuall. Typically a breakfast includes oatmeal, toasted bagel with almond butter. Lunch is fairly lean can of tuna or chicked ground up with spinach, onions, olive oil and a little celery salt with a side of noodles ( any kind will do for a carb source ) Dinners have been pretty big, alot of greens with lean red meat and potatoes. Also snacking on cottage cheese, almonds and of course protein shakes and wieght gainer once or twice a day between meals. Normally a diet like that would leave me sluggish but Its like feeding a furnace right now. I like it.

The one thing I decided on was ordering Cycle Assist from CEL instead of the AI product. Basically the price and dosing make CEL a better purchase. Both are actucally dosed much better than Organ shield but CA is the better value.

Ill keep you guys posted but so far so good.
Look forward to hearing your feedback .!
You made a good decision on the CA;):)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alpha one?
dam that takes cajones. hope all goes well im in

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
subbed

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
Day 4...

Everything is comming along nicley. Weighed myself today at 197. 4 days ago 190. Keeping in mind that 190 is alittle on the light side for me and I have increased my calories so I figured there would be a quick jump in weight- but I am feeling full and strong too.

Again most noticable effects so far are on mood ( very positive, aggressive, no ******* though ) and Energy..Wtf? Go figure. These compounds affect everyone differntly but my energy levels are up.

Only 4 days in so just a taste of Alpha but I like it....Expectations are high.

PCT is planned with 2 weeks of clomephine ( 50/25 )to kickstart everything again and 4 weeks of tamoxifen ( 40/20/20/10 ) to prevent gyno + Recycle. Recycle is a complete and effective otc product. I believe this combo will be sufficient with support supps, probably go back to oragan shield during pct. I have other supps onhand but will add them in as/if needed (DAA, Inhibit e,Restore) depending on whats going on with my body.

I am open to suggestions. Adios for now Amigos.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good to see your its going smoothly

and WTF at energy? lol

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
good to see your its going smoothly

and WTF at energy? lol
Yes so far so good.

And the enrgy. Who can say. I work two jobs at odd hours and my daughter gets me up at all hours of the night and morning. My enrgy is usually pretty low. Demanding job, odd hours, little sleep etc etc...So the change is obvious, and appreciated.

Like I said its funny how different compounds affect people differently. Some guys do nothing for PCT on harsh compounds and suffer no ill effects. Other guys swear they get gyno from tribulus, wether real or percieved who can say. Everyone on these boards say the ATD kills their libido I have a friend who says ATD blows his libido through the roof. I did a Spawn cycle and felt like a F'ing Beast a F'ING BEAST!. Bought a second bottle from the same store ran it again 6 months later and got nothing out of it. Night and day differences. Another guy from the gym did a Methadrol cycle and used Gaspari Novadex for PCT. Says it worked fine. I kept telling him "Listen man, I think you should look into using a serm, Go to this website and research the term PCT" Etc etc...Did he listen? NO. I just laughed and thought 'you'll be sorry' 3 months later the guy looked like he kept all of his gains. Wtf.

Anyway weighed 198 today. 8 lbs in 5 days. I have not noticed any strength gains as of yet.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
thats whats up jean. glad to hear things are on the up&up. my bottle arrived today and i'm amped to get things going but gotta wait till january and let my system bounce back. did a phera run in oct. ran pct in nov. and taking this month to let things balance off.
in for the ride

primetime74

primetime74

Awards
Wow, 8lbs in 5 days! Damn dude, thats bad ass. Good luck, hope you keep them coming.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice .. Good luck .. Alpha1 ain't no joke :)

Reactions: mw1
GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I am learning that! I cant wait to get to the gym. 7 days in 1/3 of the way through.

Nice strength gains should be coming in soon too ..

Also Any signs of libido loss, acne or lethargy ??

3things I fear the most ESP 1st one lol

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
Nice strength gains should be coming in soon too ..

Also Any signs of libido loss, acne or lethargy ??

3things I fear the most ESP 1st one lol

Hmm I havent really noticed any libido loss yet. Energy is fine no lethargy. Alittle bit of acne appeared in the past day or so. Nothing too bad yet.

Got back from the gym a few hours ago. My workout was phenomenal. I couldn't stop moving, I just went from set to set to set to set for like an hour and a half straight. Strength seems to be shooting up too now. Took a pic for comparison. I have to resize the photo so I will post it later with my pic from day 1. Stepped on the scale 199.8.

This s*it is scary good. No joke.

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
Just checked my libido and its fine.:439: Ask my wife.

Sleep is fine. Im sleeping a little bit harder but Im also working out alot harder and eating alot more so it figures. I dont have a hard time getting up or getting things done. I havent felt the need to rest alot. I had bad lethargy on H-Drol. I dont know why but it has not been a problem yet for me with Alpha one.:dunno:

Reactions: mw1
GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
u make me wanna pop open my bottle lol

must waittttttttttttttttttttttttttt

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed.. I got me bottle waiting to be used too.

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
Not the greatest pictures but it is obvious that I am fuller in my arms, chest and shoulders.

primetime74

primetime74

Awards
Not the greatest pictures but it is obvious that I am fuller in my arms, chest and shoulders.
Great job! Its especially noticeable in the shoulders and arms. Whats your diet like on this cycle. I was gonna start a M1 4add cycle in mid Jan or early Feb, but Im seriously considering A1 now.

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
Great job! Its especially noticeable in the shoulders and arms. Whats your diet like on this cycle. I was gonna start a M1 4add cycle in mid Jan or early Feb, but Im seriously considering A1 now.

Well I am trying to keep my calories pretty high and Im eating alot of carbs. Nothing special just trying to keep it clean. One thing about Alpha One is I have to eat. If I miss a meal I get headaches and very light headed, weak feeling. So I am eating something every couple of hours and grazing throughout the day. Breakfast has been oatmeal or bagels and eggs. A few hours later Ill have a can of chicken or a can of tuna. A few hours after that Ill have a protein shake. Before work Ill have any kind of protien source chicken breast, steak, fish plus a carb, usually some kind of pasta noodle after another protien drink. Plus I will snack on peanuts or cashews or almonds too. Because I am trying to gain some size back Im more concerned with eating frequency than eating clean. Although I am trying to keep it clean.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
those deltoids look bigger too

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice update .. i see more vascular in the forearms .. and shoulders lookin swole

keep it up

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
nice work bro

Does anyone know if you can pulse alpha one?

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
Day 9 almost half way through...

Acne has started to pop up.

Libido has begun to drop off slightly...

Strength has begun to increase.

202.5 lbs. Thats 12.5 lbs in 9 days! WOW!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
take some Tribulus or something like sustain alpha (PP) to boost your libido. 2gs of trib helped me

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9 almost half way through...

Acne has started to pop up.

Libido has begun to drop off slightly...

Strength has begun to increase.

202.5 lbs. Thats 12.5 lbs in 9 days! WOW!
woo hoo nice .. yeah pick up some dhea/trib ..cheap and effective

rayrayy

Awards
hey bro -- little late but subbd. that 7day progress pic is almost unreal -- you look huge haha. im finishing up my pmag run right now, and cant wait for alpha1 soon enough.

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
Day 11,

Forgot to step on the scale today. The acne and libido supression are really minor..Hardly noticable. Joints are starting to get a little achy.

My workouts have been nothing short of phenomenal! Workingout is rarely this much fun. Strength is still on the rise. My intesnity is way up. Honestly, if time wasnt a constraint I feel as though I could workout for 2 or 3 hours a day. And pumps are great.

As it is I workout every-other-day. On day 1 I hit my limbs: arms ( biceps, triceps and forarms ) and legs ( quads, hams and calves ). Next day is rest. Day 2 I hit my torso: Shoulders, Back and Chest. Next day is rest. Then repeat. I have found that based on my available time, exercises, diet that when I am trying to put on size this routine works great for me. I like to stick with basic movements: bench, squat, barbell curls, rows, dumbell presses etc. Each workout takes about an hour to an hour and 15 minutes.

Alpha one is alot of fun. Im glad Im only half way through. The next week and a half should be good to me. At this point my only concern is keeping gains and getting everything functioning again during PCT.

rayrayy

Awards
My workouts have been nothing short of phenomenal!

Honestly, if time wasnt a constraint I feel as though I could workout for 2 or 3 hours a day. And pumps are great.

haha bro great to hear about the workouts -- and i totally agree about the time constraints! haha i LOVE feeling like i could just crush workouts for hours on end!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice update .. That's one thing I hate about superdrol .. The lethargy part .. Jus makes u wanna sleep all day long lol ... Good to hear the opposite reaction for alpha1

How much weight have u put up on bench press ?

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
Nice update .. That's one thing I hate about superdrol .. The lethargy part .. Jus makes u wanna sleep all day long lol ... Good to hear the opposite reaction for alpha1

How much weight have u put up on bench press ?

Before I started I read every log I could find on Alpha One. A few logs mentioned lethargy. One guy said that as long as he kept his carb intake high, lethargy was not a problem. So I followed his advice.

I have not benched heavy or tried to test my max. I am always concerned with injury when benching, so I just dont push it. I cant afford to be sidelined.

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
Day 13

Not quite two weeks in. Exactly one week to go.

So I cant give you a guage on bench pressing what my strength gains are like. I always feel it more in my front delts and triceps with the flat bench. So a few years ago I started doing alot of various cable movements to hit my chest better the only thing I got out of that was alot of shoulder pain ( not the good kind either ) So benching and chest in general is not a strong point of mine.

But to give you ann example of the kind of agression and strength you might expect I have a funny story that happened at the gym the other day. While I was at the squat rack a guy, whoa a real smart @ss walks over to me and says 'you got to use more weight than that if you want big legs" I say "Im warming up, I have bad knees" and he says "Your knees must be awful to be using that weight" a few people standin near by heard and laughed. I was pissed but kept working out. I moved on to biceps after finishing my legs. I started doing dumbell curls with 45's for sets of 10. I was feeling pretty pissed off about the smart @ss comments. So I moved upto 55's. That felt pretty light. 55 is usually about as high as I will push it, but I started to feel really good. I looked over at the smart alec and I saw he was pressing with 75 lb dumbells. ( he must have been warming up because hes actually quite strong, although only about 5'6'' he is easily 220 and solid ) So after the 55's I move up to 65's for alternate dumbell curls. I see him still using the 75's. So I throw down the 65's and walk over to him, pick up the 75's and bang out 8 reps of curls then drop them down and say "Your never going to get a big chest with those 75's thats what I use to curl with!" Then I walked away...He dint say sh1t.:sgrin:

Attachments

rayrayy

Awards
good update -- lookin swole. f#ck that little twerp at the gym. i hate when people eye my sh!t up when im working out -- like mind your own business -- we all have injuries, knees, shoulders, wrists and we all just try to bang out what we can with what we got.

haha so good stuff, keep up the focus and CRUSH your last week.

berraco47

Awards
Hahahaha that's ****ing awesome!!!!!!:firedevil: I'm glad you didn't blow up on that dude! What a douchebag!!! Crazy strength bro! 75's for eight is crazy!!

Oh also I don't have good form on bench either and so I too feel it in my delts and triceps. Recently I started using the smith machine and it has really helped me target the chest. I also use a shoulder width grip and only go down until my elbows are parallel to the ground. Otherwise I start to feel to much stress on my shoulders and not the chest. Hope this helps

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmaooo what an a-hole .. Sum peeps just can't mind there bizness

Looking swoleee .. Nice job at 75lbs dumbbells

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
Hey guys thanks for the good words. Im definatley looking forward to this last week and making the most of it.

Berraco- thanks for the tip on the bench. Ill be trying it out.

rayrayy

Awards
I also use a shoulder width grip and only go down until my elbows are parallel to the ground. Otherwise I start to feel to much stress on my shoulders and not the chest. Hope this helps
i am totally NOT criticizing or acting like that guy who tried to give you tips on going heavy with squats at the gym haha -- but i always thought that not benching the full range of motion IS what caused shoulder, elbow, joint stress...like if you dont squat ass to ground, all that weight and stress is shooting straight into your knees -- or if you are only benching with elbows parallel to the ground your shoulders and elbows are taking all the stress.

like i said -- that is just from my experience, but might want to look into that a little more.

primetime74

primetime74

Awards
I love the story! Way to put the smart ass in his place. What a douche.

I agree, try benching to paralell on a smith machine. For me personally, if Im going to do heavier barbell chest presses its going to be on a smith. I also go to paralell with heavier weights. If Im warming up I may go all the down. For me it seems it keeps the most stress on the chest this way. Plus I too have shoulder issues.

I do sometimes go heavy on a regular decline because it doesnt seem to bother my chest as much. All other barbell movements for chest are done on the smith.

rayrayy

Awards
I agree, try benching to paralell on a smith machine. For me personally, if Im going to do heavier barbell chest presses its going to be on a smith. I also go to paralell with heavier weights.
interesting -- i would like to formally retract my post. haha :sad6:

primetime74

primetime74

Awards
interesting -- i would like to formally retract my post. haha :sad6:
Hey man stick with what works best for you. For me, I feel it more in my chest and less in my shoulders. Plus less shoulder joint pain when I go to paralell and a few inches off the chest rather than all the way down.

In working out I dont think there are no be all end alls in weight training. Find what works best for you.

berraco47

Awards
Hey man stick with what works best for you. For me, I feel it more in my chest and less in my shoulders. Plus less shoulder joint pain when I go to paralell and a few inches off the chest rather than all the way down.

In working out I dont think there are no be all end alls in weight training. Find what works best for you.

^^^^^Exactly! It's all about what works best for you. Trial and error, but yeah I've tried benching all the way till the bar touches my chest and I always end up with injuries so the smith just gives me added stability and confidence. Believe me it works!