Introducing D-Plex

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lean Muscle* Strength* Vascularity & Muscle Hardness​

D-Plex is a pro-anabolic compound that is a precursor to DHT (Dihydrotestosterone). It is commonly used by those looking to achieve maximum gains in strength and lean muscle while also losing fat and improving muscle hardness and vascularity.

In addition to its pro-anabolic properties, D-Plex can act as an aromatase inhibitor and also help inhibit the actions of estrogen by being a competitive antagonist. It also can help lower SHBG, which is a hormone that can reduce the amount of free testosterone. By helping reduce SHBG, that can potentially enable more circulating free testosterone to reach the muscles.

D-Plex can also help increase glycogen uptake, resulting in increased vascularity and muscle hardness.

Common user feedback includes:- Rapid, maximum gains in strength and lean muscle
- Improved vascularity and muscle hardness
- Improved fat loss and muscle definition

Dosage & Cycle Duration:
D-Plex can be used alone or can be stacked or bridged with select other Competitive Edge Labs products. For stacking and bridging options, it depends on the product selected as to the proper dosage and cycle duration.

For stand alone cycles, D-Plex is commonly used for 4 to 6 weeks at 3 to 4 capsules per day.

During Your Cycle:
We suggest using our Cycle Assist product while on D-Plex for overall support purposes. Cycle Assist can be started at the onset of the cycle, or ideally can be started two weeks before the beginning of the cycle.

After Your Cycle:
It is important to be familiar with and to do proper Post Cycle Therapy (PCT), including, but not limited to our PCT Assist and Suppress-C products.

-------

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving:
17-a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine – 25 mg

Directions:
As a dietary supplement, take 3 to 4 capsules daily in divided doses, no more than 2 capsules per time, and not to exceed 4 capsules daily. Do not take within 4 hours of bedtime. Do not exceed 6 weeks of continued usage. Take at least an 8 week break between cycles of this product.

Warning:
Do not use this product if you are under 21 years of age. This product should not be used by women. Do not use this product if you have high blood pressure, diabetes, or any other physical and/or psychiatric condition. Keep stored in a cool, dry place away from children.

Attachments

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
D-Plex is a one run item. It was in production at the time the decision was made that we would not be running anymore ph's, so once it sells out, it is gone for good.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also, I wanted to use this thread to point out that as of January 4th, certain products such as X-Tren, P-Plex, and EQ-Plex will no longer be able to be sold by retailers.

You can find X-Tren, P-Plex, EQ-Plex, E-Stane, & M1,4ADD available at a clearance price of 19.95 per bottle while supplies last at one retailer.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got me a bottle of this stuff. Has this d-plex been logged yet?

P

pallojaakko

Banned
Awards
I think CEL is a company with the biggest testicles around these days...:)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just look up some logs for The One....
i would but this isnt the one.. it is a clone of the one.. and I would be interested to see if any logged this and had similar results.

Just because the chemical ingredient profile looks the same doesnt mean they are the same

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i would but this isnt the one.. it is a clone of the one.. and I would be interested to see if any logged this and had similar results.

Just because the chemical ingredient profile looks the same doesnt mean they are the same
Huh???

D-Plex is a clone of the one, and the quality report proving so is in this thread. Unless you are saying that the ONE was not pure itself, in which case I cannot speak on their quality, only ours.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Same compound as the one mate... Same everything...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is why I ask...

LOL- good luck getting the synthesis right- smart money says they are now selling a cross-contaminated CIII substance- they should probably add 17-a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol 3-one to the raw ingredient deck, at a dosage of about 3 mg, b/c that is what is most likely in there as well

The synthesis has to be done EXACTLY right, or it will be contaminated with mestanolone- and none of the CN suppliers have the quality control to do this. We have tested some raw suppliers who say that they have the compound, and the best they can come back with is 87% pure 17-a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine /13% mestanolone mixture. The pure 17-a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine and the impure 17-a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine spiked with the ketone (mestanolone) look nothing alike on an NMR or HPLC

Doesn't matter, b/c we have been done selling it for a while now .........but if I was CEL, and I was trying to sell this in the US market, I would beef up the testing, and make sure what I actually was getting was not cross-contaminated with a CIII controlled substance

But then again, I wouldn't be trying to sell it on the US market
im not sure on all the specific compounds but it does lead me to believe they are not EXACTLY the same thing so hence the "has anyone logged this yet" question.

It does appear to be maybe even stronger then the one but again I would like to see if anyone logged this at all?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is why I ask...

im not sure on all the specific compounds but it does lead me to believe they are not EXACTLY the same thing so hence the "has anyone logged this yet" question.

It does appear to be maybe even stronger then the one but again I would like to see if anyone logged this at all?
I believe Appnut was a little upset that we started selling it (even though they had already voluntarily stopped)..you should see some logs coming up real soon if you have'nt found any yet.

FYI: Cel currently has several promos going on at PHF

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
this is why I ask...

In case you cant tell by the tone, they seem a little less than happy that we did a product to compete (even though they quit making theirs). I cant speak for their quality, or any sourcing problems that they had in their own past with the item. Quality report clearly states what it is, and we had it tested by someone else as well that confirmed it as well.

I'm sure you will see logs on it in the future.

X

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
The One treated me extremely well.... strength was way up while i was on

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bought a bottle this stuff, can anyone point me in the direction to someone logging this or reviewing this?

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
bought a bottle this stuff, can anyone point me in the direction to someone logging this or reviewing this?
This is a relatively new item from us, so I dont think there have been many logs on it yet. You can search some logs of The ONE and they should be fairly indicative of what you could expect. ALTHOUGH they had promoted theirs more of a bulker, so some people were expecting different results than what they got, so some were kind of displeased with the ONE in that regards.

It would be more of a lean muscle builder than a bulker in my opinion, and past logs on The ONE seem to support that. Strength gains should be fairly good as well.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I've got a question. Could this be added to a test base/proviron cycle to add an androgen to the mix?

I'm currently a few weeks into a base TD stacked w/ proviron, and it's going well, 9-10llb. so far w/ no sides to speak of. Picked up a bottle of this already and I wouldn't mind throwing it into my last 4 weeks for a little push and some added hardness on the tail end.

What I'm wondering is if this will be too much DHT, or if the DP and proviron will kill estro to the point of reducing libido. As far as DHT related side, I haven't noticed any of these either. Not even a little shedding.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've got a question. Could this be added to a test base/proviron cycle to add an androgen to the mix?

I'm currently a few weeks into a base TD stacked w/ proviron, and it's going well, 9-10llb. so far w/ no sides to speak of. Picked up a bottle of this already and I wouldn't mind throwing it into my last 4 weeks for a little push and some added hardness on the tail end.

What I'm wondering is if this will be too much DHT, or if the DP and proviron will kill estro to the point of reducing libido. As far as DHT related side, I haven't noticed any of these either. Not even a little shedding.
I think it should do well, but some others may disagree with me

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I think it should do well, but some others may disagree with me
Actually, I think I'm going to hold off. I wasn't totally honest in my previous post. On top of the TD test base (@250mg ed) and the proviron (@100mg ed), I'm also taking 100mg var daily and 100mg T3...so I'm thinking I should just stick with that, as my bp is borderline right now even w/ catapres and I feel like I'm just toeing the line in terms of stress on the body. I'm feeling ok, but somehow, I can't explain it exactly, I just feel like if I thrown anything else in the mix, I may be overdoing the stess.

Besides, I have a cut for May I'm lining up, a little stack that I think this Dplex will fit in nicely. And the best part, I've got everything I need in stock, except for my pct and a few ancillaries, so I can probably get it going for under $100 at this point. Looking at using 4 compounds over 8 weeks, all non-methylated except for some more var, which will serve as the base for the bridge, like so:

Var 100mg 8 weeks
Xtren 90mg weeks 2-4
Pstanz 300mg weeks 3-8
Dplex 100mg weeks 5-8

I may even throw some more T3 in for those alst 4 weeks, but definitely AFTER I'm off the Xtren if I do. Those two together crank my bp up way too high.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how would a d-plex/e-stane together sound.
I hope you see this man, if you do run this please let me know how it went and how you dosed it....i was thinking of doing the same thing in maybe like 6 months from now, i was going to use the d-plex for size while using the e-stane for some extra weight but also to guarentee that the gains were as lean as possible

M

mtloot

Awards
will do, it'll probably be late spring/early summer probably will throw in the 11 sterone to help lean out with it.

D

dizdabiz

Awards
D-Plex is a one run item. It was in production at the time the decision was made that we would not be running anymore ph's, so once it sells out, it is gone for good.

Also, I wanted to use this thread to point out that as of January 4th, certain products such as X-Tren, P-Plex, and EQ-Plex will no longer be able to be sold by retailers.

So your stopping making ph's?

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

So your stopping making ph's?
Yes, we announced that some time ago. We will have a full line of non hormonal items due out very soon.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Will it go well with a strong non-methyl like X-Tren (recomp/lean bulk) or will the potential aggression and mood swings and high blood pressure equate to disaster? I was thinking of running the two together for my next cycle, but I don't know how harsh D-Plex is side-wise versus X-Tren (which I do know about).

I know the feedback is limited, but can you CEL reps just "lay out" some potentially good/synergistic stacks and dosing protocols? To get us started:)...

I miss the EQ and D-Zine product info pages that are filled with bridging, stacking, and beginner/advanced cycling options. Info from The One isn't helpful I know b/c everyone knows that you don't stack "The One" with anything (LOL).

I see a lot of double-methyl stacks being suggested and given a "sounds good" response. From what I read about mDHT, the closest thing to the one/d-plex, 100mg a day of it is fairly liver toxic. Is it really wise to stack another methyl with it and at what doses if so (50mg d-plex, 50mg hdrol?)?

So that leaves the methyl + non-methyl stacks such as:

D-Plex + 11-sterone
D-Plex + Furuza-A
D-Plex + P-Stanz
D-Plex + X-Tren
D-Plex + M-LMG

What about D-Plex and P-Plex? Too harsh on the liver or no worse than the other double-methyl stacks previously mentioned?

I'm not even going to suggest M-Drol and D-Plex...I already know the answer to that one.

Thanks

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Will it go well with a strong non-methyl like X-Tren (recomp/lean bulk) or will the potential aggression and mood swings and high blood pressure equate to disaster? I was thinking of running the two together for my next cycle, but I don't know how harsh D-Plex is side-wise versus X-Tren (which I do know about).

I know the feedback is limited, but can you CEL reps just "lay out" some potentially good/synergistic stacks and dosing protocols? To get us started:)...

I miss the EQ and D-Zine product info pages that are filled with bridging, stacking, and beginner/advanced cycling options. Info from The One isn't helpful I know b/c everyone knows that you don't stack "The One" with anything (LOL).

I see a lot of double-methyl stacks being suggested and given a "sounds good" response. From what I read about mDHT, the closest thing to the one/d-plex, 100mg a day of it is fairly liver toxic. Is it really wise to stack another methyl with it and at what doses if so (50mg d-plex, 50mg hdrol?)?

D-Plex + 11-sterone
D-Plex + Furuza-A
D-Plex + P-Stanz
D-Plex + X-Tren
D-Plex + M-LMG

What about D-Plex and P-Plex? Too harsh on the liver or no worse than the other double-methyl stacks previously mentioned?

I'm not even going to suggest M-Drol and D-Plex...I already know the answer to that one.

Thanks
I wasn't aware that DPlex was supposed to be harsh on the liver. I know it's methylated, but how rough are we talking? There's MDrol/PPlex harsh, and then there's EStane harsh. I'd love to hear from CEL reps around where this falls. I've personally run 6 week stacks of Epi w/ HDrol and PMag w/out problems.

Personally, I'm planning on running it for the last 4 weeks of a cycle on top of 100mg Var (and a pair of non-methyls), so I'm VERY curious to hear.

In terms of safe stacks w/ non-methyls, I'd say the Xtren stack would be great for real lean, dry mass (just need to keep bp in check) and the Pstanz, the Furaz or the 11-ster would be nice cutters, w/ the first two adding a little more muscle and the 11 just dropping lots of bf.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't aware that DPlex was supposed to be harsh on the liver. I know it's methylated, but how rough are we talking? There's MDrol/PPlex harsh, and then there's EStane harsh. I'd love to hear from CEL reps around where this falls. I've personally run 6 week stacks of Epi w/ HDrol and PMag w/out problems.

Personally, I'm planning on running it for the last 4 weeks of a cycle on top of 100mg Var (and a pair of non-methyls), so I'm VERY curious to hear.

In terms of safe stacks w/ non-methyls, I'd say the Xtren stack would be great for real lean, dry mass (just need to keep bp in check) and the Pstanz, the Furaz or the 11-ster would be nice cutters, w/ the first two adding a little more muscle and the 11 just dropping lots of bf.
Did you get pre/post-bloodwork done on those epi/hdrol and epi/pmag cycles? Just curious. I wouldn't expect those combos to be too harsh, but the numbers tell the story:). I've seen a fair amount of single methyl bloodwork (and had a fair amount done), but I haven't seen enough/any double-methyl bloodwork to make me feel too comfortable with the idea. The only "safe" workaround I see is a lower dose of the two, like 50mg D-Plex and 50mg H-Drol.

I generally assume that doubling up on methyls isn't a great idea, but the total mg's (with some variance between compounds) is a concern to me. The M1,4+P-Mag cycle that CEL sponsored didn't include any bloodwork and the person is alive and well as far as I know, but he was using 200mg+ of methyls a day.

M-drol is in a league of its own, even a cut above P-Plex, since it is dimethylated (same for D-zine). Alpha One is probably similar to equivalent doses of M-drol or maybe even a tad less toxic (the combo of converted M1T toxicity + 60mg of M1A toxicity). Either way, alpha one and m-drol would never be added to in my mind (methylated stuff anyway), but that is probably a no-brainer.

Some people run P-Plex at 50mg/day for 6 weeks without any apparent issues, so it seems a bit less toxic than the above two (though still def. toxic).

As far as I know, there has been no official word on how harsh D-Plex is on the liver. Really, I will only believe that any given methyl is less toxic than another if I can see some pre/intra/post bloodwork (with a few exceptions like dimethylated compounds, and exotics like mibolerone and methyltrenbolone). Otherwise, it just seems like pure speculation to me. I gathered most of my information by looking at mDHT threads which seem to recommend a max daily dose of 100mg/day (same as D-Plex, and the two are similar). It was suggested that more than 100mg/day of mDHT would carry significant liver toxicity, and many got good results at 50-75mg/day. That is why I am thinking that if it can be double-methyl-stacked, it would probably need to be at a reduced dose and combined with a less liver-painful methyl like h-drol or p-mag. It's worth noting that h-drol cycles have sent more than one person's ALT well over 100 during the cycle which makes me question the merit of how mild it is purported to be versus the significant doses required (50-100mg with 75 being common).

100mg Var!? I've rarely seen ppl recommend more than 40-50mg and warn about potential cramps during a competition. I've seen ppl run it at 150mg/day, but the sentiment was that the results didn't justify the higher dose. YMMV I guess. 100mg of anavar + 100mg of D-Plex will definitely smack your liver around a little bit or a lot. Var is low on the toxicity scale, but enzymes definitely increase at the 40mg+ level.

Yeah, BP is definitely a concern of mine regarding the D-Plex + X-Tren idea since X-Tren does a number on it by itself. Also, I can't take hawthorne berry extract as I have a bizarre reaction to it due to an RX medication that I take. I take stimulants for ADHD, and to try to make a long story short, haw berry extract exerts its effects thru beta adrenergic receptor blockade/antagonism. Fine; however RX stimulants have alpha and beta agonist activity through catecholaminergic stimulation, and beta blockade results in unopposed alpha activity, hypertension, and tachycardia. I was recently preloading with Cycle Assist and I went from initially orthotensive to hypotensive to stage II hypertension and it took over a week for my numbers to drop (were up to ~160/92 from 120/70). So I don't take Cycle Assist anymore for this reason; I just piece together my own cycle support package. Unfortunately, there isn't a lot else for OTC BP control other than lots of water and moderated salt intake. D-Plex should definitely be expected to raise BP itself too, but probably not as badly as X-Tren.

Eh...I'm rambling on...like your sig though. I'm the guns of the navarrone!

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
You know, I had it, but damned if I know where that paper is. It was last summer. In any event, I agree that Hdrol isn't all that light, and I've read lots of other similar opinions.

100mg of var seems to be the sweet spot, IMO. I've read others on another board who said the same, and frankly, I've noticed 0 sides at all. Unless you count the distinct pronounciation of definition as a side. :D Agreed 150 might be a bit much though. I've no interest in trying, either.

IDK, maybe I'll drop the var and just do 6 weeks of PStanz w/ 2 weeks Xtren on the front and 4 of DPlex on the back. OR I could drop the XT and go 8 weeks, 4 DP on the front w/ var at a low dose of 40, since it takes time to come on anyway, then 100 the last 4, and keep the PStanz over the last 6 at 300mg.

You know...I think I'm going to start a post to get opinions on this. Keep an eye out.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
I had intracycle bloodwork done on hdrol+pstanz+1-t tren and my ALT was ~173 and my AST was ~88 (I may have transposed ALT and AST; I forget). Back to normal ranges now, but it took 2 months and multiple tubes of blood to get there.

I'll even concede that hdrol probably is more mild than others, but those methylated mg's add up. At the same dose, I'd say the var is probably less toxic or at worst equi-toxic (maybe up to 100mg). The nice thing about var is that it is partially metabolized by the kidneys and not just the liver; as far as I know, no other 17aa has this peculiarity. Consequently, doses in the 20mg range tend to minimally affect LFTs. Only at 40mg+ does it seem to start to tax the liver. Of course, gotta watch those kidneys too:).

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I had intracycle bloodwork done on hdrol+pstanz+1-t tren and my ALT was ~173 and my AST was ~88 (I may have transposed ALT and AST; I forget). Back to normal ranges now, but it took 2 months and multiple tubes of blood to get there.

I'll even concede that hdrol probably is more mild than others, but those methylated mg's add up. At the same dose, I'd say the var is probably less toxic or at worst equi-toxic (maybe up to 100mg). The nice thing about var is that it is partially metabolized by the kidneys and not just the liver; as far as I know, no other 17aa has this peculiarity. Consequently, doses in the 20mg range tend to minimally affect LFTs. Only at 40mg+ does it seem to start to tax the liver. Of course, gotta watch those kidneys too:).
Yeah, I like my kidneys. They're good people. My liver on the other hand is evil and must be punished!

IDK, I've got a few months to consider this. First thing's first, got a couple weeks left of the current run. Then PCT. THEN I can begin giving serious thought to the next go.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

D-Plex + 11-sterone
D-Plex + Furuza-A
D-Plex + P-Stanz
D-Plex + X-Tren
D-Plex + M-LMG

Thanks
I am honestly not sure about X-Tren and D-Plex together. I would have to see it done before I would ever suggest it.

I actually spit my coffee out when I read what you wrote about The ONE. The way they marketed that product is why alot of people didnt like it. It wasnt that it was a bad product, it was just for different results than it was marketed for and the people that bought and tried to use it were expecting different results than what they received.

I would say that D-Plex + Stano, D-Plex + 11-Sterone, D-Plex + Furuza-A, D-Plex + P-Stanz would all be good options. I think D-Plex could be bridged with H-Drol or P-Mag. D-Plex and M-LMG would also be a possibility.

I dont know about D-Plex and P-Plex either. May be a little much. Possibly for a bridge, but I wouldnt think for a stack.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
^^^Thanks for the suggested cycles.

The tren + d-plex idea has had me on the fence for a while. On the one hand, the tren could benefit from the increased androgenic support. OTOH, the aggression and other effects from the combo could turn one into a hypoglycemic, angry, steroid monkey.

I hope you spit your coffee out b/c you were laughing; I was being incredibly sarcastic.:)

I couldn't agree more with what you said about The ONE. I had originally wrote a long, sarcastic post about the marketing of The ONE and Appnuts dismissal of postings where someone used it and didn't gain a ton of weight, etc, but I deleted it.

One of the most frustrating things about trying to decide how to use D-Plex (which I think has a lot of potential and is very unique) has been the inability to find good information on it or any really useful information from people who used The One. Appnuts went nuts marketing that product for the wrong use (solo bulking) and suggesting the peanut butter diet and all that nonsense to the point that The ONE is riddled with inside jokes. So extrapolating threads about the ONE to D-Plex is...tenuous, not b/c it is a bad compound, but b/c of bad marketing.

Most people are so jaded by the unrealistic expectations given to them by the marketing of the One + its price (those who bought it) that people in general seem to have little interest in D-Plex at all. It's much cheaper price is a strong point (and more mg's per cap), but with the marketing of the ONE, few ppl seem to know where this product best fits in cycle-wise (if they even care). So I have been digging and trying to find out how best to cycle my two bottles of D-Plex, and it has been quite a challenge.

I guess a very rough analogy is that ppl don't generally gain 10-15 lbs from running winstrol or anavar for 2 weeks. I don't think that is humanly possible. But most ppl know that and use those compounds for what they are intended (not bulking). Less ppl know these things about D-Plex and The ONE however. In the latter case, I think it is just a consequence of the latest and greatest from Vida (lol) + on-paper effects + terrible marketing. You might as well market Proviron as a replacement for Dianabol if you follow the Appnut approach:)!

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Well, I settled on a D-Plex/P-Plex bridge with some extra stuff on the side. Let me know if this sounds reasonable:

D-Plex: 50/50/50/ 0/ 0/ 0
P-Plex: 0/ 0/ 30/30/30/30
4AD UTT: N/N/Y/Y/Y/Y
EQ-Plex: 800/800/800/800/1000/1000

I mainly threw in the 4AD UTT for some androgenic support after ending the D-Plex so I can finish the cycle with my androgens:estrogens in a reasonable proportion and hopefully make PCT a bit easier and less gyno symptom-prone. The D-Plex/P-Plex bridge is mainly what I am interested in, and the EQ seemed like a good addition so that I can resume eating enough to actually bulk, and for some lean gains.

As an aside, I am currently running letro and will be tapering down to low dose letro until the end of the cycle (.25mg e3d). I have been using it to treat some mild gyno symptoms and it seems to have done all that it is going to do at the high dose (2.5mg a day and yes, I have no sex drive, lol). There is no lump, just some areola puffiness and mild sensitivity issues on one side (a hangover from a Tren cycle last year), something that DHT (and maybe D-Plex by extrapolation) seems to be good at addressing via PR antagonism. I would have actually just ran P-Plex + EQ-Plex sans the D-Plex, but some recent progesterone gyno symptoms unresponsive to letro reading (LOL) has me thinking that a strong DHT-type compound would be a good opener. Else, it looks like I just need to run a cycle of D-Plex and letro, but that hardly sounds fun (sounds painful in fact).

Anyway, I don't think this cycle really calls for letro e3d, but if I come off of it now, I'd need to run a SERM (torem) for 2 weeks or so to control the estro rebound. I'll try Aromasin next time since it is supposed to have less of a rebound or even formestane though it may not be potent enough without upping the dose (for pre-gyno symptoms). So it will be a very dry, lipid-unhealthy cycle, but

Hmm...question: Would it be possible to taper off of the letro at .25mg e3d and onto the D-Plex and the D-Plex effectively control the estro rebound? That would be ideal, but I don't want to do something stupid either (yeah, I know, like running a cycle when I am on the down-taper of a course of letro is recommended:)). I am just trying to be pragmatic and creative, lol.

I guess one upside is that I will be starting the above cycle bone-dry estrogen wise, and probably stay that way all the way until PCT when I will need a SERM for the estro rebound and in this case I get the bonus of a faster recovery with the rest of my PCT regimen (and the toxic side effects, but torem is at least a small improvement over nolva and clomid safety-wise). I can tell just looking in the mirror that my muscles are very dry (joints too of course). This could be a good thing when I get to the P-Plex b/c there isn't going to be any estrogen to dislodge from SHBG, and the D-Plex seems to have high SHBG affinity too (and the PR antagonism which just might perform the final coup on my residual tren/progesterone gyno symptoms, from what I read at least).

I'm not sure if the 4th week of P-Plex is too much, but I guess I think that a D-Plex to 3 week P-Plex bridge may fail to impress, so the extra week may be worth the stretch. I'll be taking UDCA (and then TUDCA when I run out of UDCA) for the whole six weeks, along with a host of other support supps.

So, does the cycle look reasonable for a lean bulk, and is a 6 week bridge that much worse than a 5 week bridge in this case (D-Plex isn't exactly M-Drol, the typical 5-week bridge ingredient)?

Sorry...that was long and painful to read I imagine.

Thanks

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Things could get crazy in a little over 2 months, as d-plex/x-tren stacked might just happen, but we are bored,crazy, and jobless in MI, so...:D
let's get huuuuuuuuge!
Lol.

I really want to see that stack run though. I imagine that the worst effects are going to be BP and a volatile mood. But if you are jobless, you don't have to worry about smacking people around (verbally or actually) in the workplace:).

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol.

I really want to see that stack run though. I imagine that the worst effects are going to be BP and a volatile mood. But if you are jobless, you don't have to worry about smacking people around (verbally or actually) in the workplace:).
Or unless you like smacking people around :D

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty set on bridging x-tren and d-plex. If anything, I may drop the var, or lower the dose to 60 or 80. But there will pretty certainly be 2-3 weeks of x-tren and 4 of d-plex on a bridge. And probably 6 weeks of p-stanz. And maybe some test base TD.

...oh man. Here I go again.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Well, I settled on a D-Plex/P-Plex bridge with some extra stuff on the side. Let me know if this sounds reasonable:

D-Plex: 50/50/50/ 0/ 0/ 0
P-Plex: 0/ 0/ 30/30/30/30
4AD UTT: N/N/Y/Y/Y/Y
EQ-Plex: 800/800/800/800/1000/1000
THIS coming from the guy who had concerns about my var/x-tren/p-stanz/d-plex bridge?? C'mon DH, your sh!t's crazier than mine! 3 of mine are light and only 2 of them are on higher doses, but those are 100mg var and 300 p-stanz, one of which is light and the other non-methylated.

Not that I don't like where your heads at. Should put some nice pounds on you. That p-plex and EQ are gonna have your appetite through the f'n roof, though. Your diet's going to need to be on point to stay lean.

BTW, I've heard EQ is better at 8 weeks than 6. And I don't know I'd want to take 1000mg whil on p-plex. Methylated or not, you're talking about a gram of active there.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
THIS coming from the guy who had concerns about my var/x-tren/p-stanz/d-plex bridge?? C'mon DH, your sh!t's crazier than mine! 3 of mine are light and only 2 of them are on higher doses, but those are 100mg var and 300 p-stanz, one of which is light and the other non-methylated.

Thanks...

100mg of var a day isn't light IMO, I don't consider x-tren to be light even at 90mg/day and being non-methyl (it's a beast actually), and d-plex, we will have to see. It definitely has some liver toxicity (duh), but the interaction with the x-tren is going to be interesting. Could help your libido, help prevent gyno from the x-tren, make you an angry, unpredictable SOB (even more so than plain x-tren), or all of the above and other stuff.

So I say, equi-crazy at best:)!

CEL actually posited the idea of a d-plex/p-plex bridge, so I thought it made sense. And I've wanted to run the EQ with a stack for a while. The 4AD UTT is the least important piece; I have some that I got very cheaply (like 1/2 of cheapest online price), so I thought I would give it a try at some point to. It's not that strong, and this will be a minimal bloat cycle considering the letro. I am just thinking out loud here. What would you do differently?

Not that I don't like where your heads at. Should put some nice pounds on you. That p-plex and EQ are gonna have your appetite through the f'n roof, though. Your diet's going to need to be on point to stay lean.
Lol. I was thinking about Na-R-ALA or Blueprint on cycle and post-cycle (one for one, one for the other) for some nutrient partitioning effects. Hopefully, I don't go into hypoglycemic shock. I am not so sure about the compounds that I propose running in my stack, but x-tren definitely tends to cause a hypoglycemic effect for me at least (verified by 2 blood tests last cycle). I guess I'll just need to take the Na-R-ALA with plenty of carbs in the morning. I am a hard gainer too (circa 3000-3250 kcal BMR), so I can use an appetite boost. I had to forcefeed myself when I ran tren and h-drol just to get enough cals.

BTW, I've heard EQ is better at 8 weeks than 6. And I don't know I'd want to take 1000mg whil on p-plex. Methylated or not, you're talking about a gram of active there.
I've actually heard that about EQ as well, but I am concerned that if I start the cycle with it for 2 weeks and then spend 6 weeks more on a heavier combo, then recovery might be a biatch. I've heard that EQ-plex is suprisingly suppressive when many thought it would not be, and I try to stick to 6 week cycles. I know I would see better effects from the EQ, but PCT might hurt more than usual. I dunno.

It's 1000mg, but boldione/EQ-Plex is NOT an active steroid to any appreciable degree (if at all). It derives essentially all of its effects from conversion to boldenone. I think the added liver stress between 800 and 1000mg of non-methyl, non-active is minimal. At worst, I will just be saturating the steroid conversion enzymes. This is one of the reasons I thought of running it with P-Plex since P-Plex is an active that doesn't require conversion and D-Plex should break down largely into 17a-methyl-DHT/mestanolone when my stomach acid strips the oxime group off of most of the molecules.

"I like where your head is at" to paraphrase you from the positive angle. LOL!:439:

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Thanks...

100mg of var a day isn't light IMO, I don't consider x-tren to be light even at 90mg/day and being non-methyl (it's a beast actually), and d-plex, we will have to see. It definitely has some liver toxicity (duh), but the interaction with the x-tren is going to be interesting. Could help your libido, help prevent gyno from the x-tren, make you an angry, unpredictable SOB (even more so than plain x-tren), or all of the above and other stuff.

So I say, equi-crazy at best:)!

CEL actually posited the idea of a d-plex/p-plex bridge, so I thought it made sense. And I've wanted to run the EQ with a stack for a while. The 4AD UTT is the least important piece; I have some that I got very cheaply (like 1/2 of cheapest online price), so I thought I would give it a try at some point to. It's not that strong, and this will be a minimal bloat cycle considering the letro. I am just thinking out loud here. What would you do differently?

Lol. I was thinking about Na-R-ALA or Blueprint on cycle and post-cycle (one for one, one for the other) for some nutrient partitioning effects. Hopefully, I don't go into hypoglycemic shock. I am not so sure about the compounds that I propose running in my stack, but x-tren definitely tends to cause a hypoglycemic effect for me at least (verified by 2 blood tests last cycle). I guess I'll just need to take the Na-R-ALA with plenty of carbs in the morning. I am a hard gainer too (circa 3000-3250 kcal BMR), so I can use an appetite boost. I had to forcefeed myself when I ran tren and h-drol just to get enough cals.

I've actually heard that about EQ as well, but I am concerned that if I start the cycle with it for 2 weeks and then spend 6 weeks more on a heavier combo, then recovery might be a biatch. I've heard that EQ-plex is suprisingly suppressive when many thought it would not be, and I try to stick to 6 week cycles. I know I would see better effects from the EQ, but PCT might hurt more than usual. I dunno.

It's 1000mg, but boldione/EQ-Plex is NOT an active steroid to any appreciable degree (if at all). It derives essentially all of its effects from conversion to boldenone. I think the added liver stress between 800 and 1000mg of non-methyl, non-active is minimal. At worst, I will just be saturating the steroid conversion enzymes. This is one of the reasons I thought of running it with P-Plex since P-Plex is an active that doesn't require conversion and D-Plex should break down largely into 17a-methyl-DHT/mestanolone when my stomach acid strips the oxime group off of most of the molecules.

"I like where your head is at" to paraphrase you from the positive angle. LOL!:439:
Yeah, I don't know that I WOULD do anything differently. Other than the 4AD, perhaps (I've never been much of a fan). But since, as you said, you have it lying around, what the hell? Actually, I might consider starting w/ the P-Plex and ending w/ the D-Plex, only because I like to end up leaner, but that doesn't seem to be the goal anyway. For solid lean bulk, I think you've got it worked out nicely.

And I try to keep cycles to 6 weeks as well. 8, for me, is just too much. Unless of course you want to start pinning hcg...but then we're talking a whole different animal, aren't we?

As to the x-tren, agreed. That sh!t def isn't light. I just don't think of it as harsh on the liver. I took a few cycles of liquidrone UTT, and thought it would be similar. It isn't! My bp went through the roof, but I also gained like 8-9 extremely lean and solid lb. in the first 2 weeks, and I know that wasn't from the epi in that stack yet, as it always takes a few weeks to come on for me. Now I know better than to count on hawthorn berry to get me through, and I'll have my trusty catapres ready to control especially those first two weeks, where I'm gonna kick the party off. I also won't be on T3 this time around, and that stuff wreaks havoc on my ticker.

I also agree 100mg var isn't that light, but var generally IS considered light. That's why I'm thinking if I do keep it in, I may likely drop that dosage to somethign more comfortable, like 60, or who knows, maybe even 40mg.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I don't know that I WOULD do anything differently. Other than the 4AD, perhaps (I've never been much of a fan). But since, as you said, you have it lying around, what the hell? Actually, I might consider starting w/ the P-Plex and ending w/ the D-Plex, only because I like to end up leaner, but that doesn't seem to be the goal anyway. For solid lean bulk, I think you've got it worked out nicely.

And I try to keep cycles to 6 weeks as well. 8, for me, is just too much. Unless of course you want to start pinning hcg...but then we're talking a whole different animal, aren't we?

As to the x-tren, agreed. That sh!t def isn't light. I just don't think of it as harsh on the liver. I took a few cycles of liquidrone UTT, and thought it would be similar. It isn't! My bp went through the roof, but I also gained like 8-9 extremely lean and solid lb. in the first 2 weeks, and I know that wasn't from the epi in that stack yet, as it always takes a few weeks to come on for me. Now I know better than to count on hawthorn berry to get me through, and I'll have my trusty catapres ready to control especially those first two weeks, where I'm gonna kick the party off. I also won't be on T3 this time around, and that stuff wreaks havoc on my ticker.

I also agree 100mg var isn't that light, but var generally IS considered light. That's why I'm thinking if I do keep it in, I may likely drop that dosage to somethign more comfortable, like 60, or who knows, maybe even 40mg.
I'll buy that:).

I think I'm leaving the 4AD out too unless I just get bored.

Catapres-lol, you ain't f'ing around!

I am pushing the D-Plex to 75mg/day cuz it's got a very noticeable energy level crash after about 4 hours for me. (I started the cycle today.)

Thanks for the input.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I'll buy that:).

I think I'm leaving the 4AD out too unless I just get bored.

Catapres-lol, you ain't f'ing around!

I am pushing the D-Plex to 75mg/day cuz it's got a very noticeable energy level crash after about 4 hours for me. (I started the cycle today.)

Thanks for the input.
let me tell you something, catapres is some serious sh!t! one .15 tab each morning and another before bed and you'll think your bp monitor's needle is stuck. Will NOT go over 120/80! Only thing is, it's reputed to give you a spike when you go off. But I think I may have that covered w/ the CoQ10 I stay on and some grapeseed I've added while phasing it out (going one last week at two .075 doses of cat).

So you just started, huh? Gonna log or post updates anywhere? I'd love to follow along. I'm very interested, to say the least.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
let me tell you something, catapres is some serious sh!t! one .15 tab each morning and another before bed and you'll think your bp monitor's needle is stuck. Will NOT go over 120/80! Only thing is, it's reputed to give you a spike when you go off. But I think I may have that covered w/ the CoQ10 I stay on and some grapeseed I've added while phasing it out (going one last week at two .075 doses of cat).

So you just started, huh? Gonna log or post updates anywhere? I'd love to follow along. I'm very interested, to say the least.
Catapres is no joke for sure. "Ain't yur grandma's hawthorne berries either; it's her medication!":439:

Don't rely on the CoQ10 and grapeseed for the BP rebound when you go off of catapres; it will happen in spite of those supplements. They may help by keeping your BP lower than normal but it will spike for a bit when you stop the catapres I'm pretty sure. Tapering the catapress should help mitigate the rebound (as you seem to be planning to do).

I think I might do a simple log; nothing robust or fancy; just mental and physical effects and weight and appetite and maybe calories (and maybe BP though I am NOT using Hawthorne Berry and on purpose too) and subjective comments every few days. I figure that anything is better than nothing in terms of generating more info on D-Plex and how to use it. If I get time, I will create a new thread in this section to this effect.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Catapres is no joke for sure. "Ain't yur grandma's hawthorne berries either; it's her medication!":439:

Don't rely on the CoQ10 and grapeseed for the BP rebound when you go off of catapres; it will happen in spite of those supplements. They may help by keeping your BP lower than normal but it will spike for a bit when you stop the catapres I'm pretty sure. Tapering the catapress should help mitigate the rebound (as you seem to be planning to do).

I think I might do a simple log; nothing robust or fancy; just mental and physical effects and weight and appetite and maybe calories (and maybe BP though I am NOT using Hawthorne Berry and on purpose too) and subjective comments every few days. I figure that anything is better than nothing in terms of generating more info on D-Plex and how to use it. If I get time, I will create a new thread in this section to this effect.
Yep, I'm prepared for it. My BP has been a little higher this last week taking only half dose, though nothing crazy. Hopefully it continues around that when I drop off entirely next week and then stabilizes.

Yeah dude, all info helps. Definitely keep me posted if you do. I'll be following along fo sho!