Hey Fukers the Remix-Prime by USPLabs will be the equivalent of NASA landing on Mars!

Everyone knows that USPlabs is about innovation but not just normal innovation but innovation that revolutionizes the industry.

USPlabs in the last 14 months has skyrocketed into a new realm of growth. It was cool, GNC called us up demanded we get on board. From the first phone call from corporate, USPlabs was in 1200 GNC stores in less than 4 weeks..usually never happens that fast.

I state the above not to brag but to thank every member at Anabolic Minds that talked us up in the gym, at the bar, or at school! :clap2:My gratitude is deep and heartfelt!

I state the above with a passionate humbleness that leads me give back to my community. As you noticed, we are one of the biggest advertiser on Anabolicminds. As you noticed, we are probably the most generous brand when it comes to gifting and sponsoring with our products.

With success, I continue to remember my roots, my ideals, and my morals. I will never "sell out" to success. We will just keep innovating with the same drive and passion before success. We are going to bring some cool sh%t to the industry beyond our current cool sh$t...stay on board!

Prime will be the equivalent of NASA landing on Mars. Find out first by registering for the IC newsletter..No spam just deals!

USPLabs Direct

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
In before the arguing. :lol:

Jacob - is there an ETA for Remix or what? I never got an answer in the now closed thread.

Thanks and keep on rocking. Love USP's stuff.

Edit - just picked up 2 bottles of Powerfull. Someone told me that my testimonial is on the box somewhere. If so - I'm going to frame it.

In before the arguing. :lol:

Jacob - is there an ETA for Remix or what? I never got an answer in the now closed thread.

Thanks and keep on rocking. Love USP's stuff.

Edit - just picked up 2 bottles of Powerfull. Someone told me that my testimonial is on the box somewhere. If so - I'm going to frame it.
arguing will be ignored.

4 weeks or sooner.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Looking Nice Jacob!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sounds awesome to me!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet - I'll be on it like Bolic and Recreate!
I will join in on this too! I was there for the recreate and will be for prime :D

Due to stock demands(and current supply) it will be hard to give some of this away, but I will..screw profit!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Due to stock demands(and current supply) it will be hard to give some of this away, but I will..screw profit!
Sometimes i wonder why the heck there are USPLabs haters out there...but whatever sounds good to me!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Woooooo. 4 weeks or so? Just enough time for me to finish up that 3rd bottle of Recreate.

Sometimes i wonder why the heck there are USPLabs haters out there...but whatever sounds good to me!

Success breeds hate in any industry. The poetic justice is that the "haters" are customers:fool2:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Success breeds hate in any industry. The poetic justice is that the "haters" are customers:fool2:

jacob Ive started with the recreate you gave me. Now granted the fat does not fly off, I have seem to see some pretty impressive recomp effects as of so far. Ive been on it for 4 days approximately now taking 2 caps twice a day on an empty stomach. Fat doesnt fly off (I really wish it did though) but I dont think it's absolute bunk. I dont understand the claim when some people say they didnt see anything off a fat loss product. If your diet was on spot anyway youd be losing fat. 6 weeks and not even 2-3 pounds? I highly doubt that with sufficient cardio+dieting.

I must say although the label claims are a bit absurd (fat flying :fool2:) Its a fairly decent fat burner from what Ive observed for the few days Ive been on.

For those who want to know/care Im also using AP with it. Awesome stack for getting that pump/full look while dropping fat on a cut. :dance:

Keep up the innovation jacob. Recreates pretty good but I still win :)

The fat didnt fly like you told me it would. :toofunny:

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
So no one will really give a **** and the project won't really accomplish anything?

lol

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The thought of Prime is giving me a chubby - wait, that's probably from the PowerFull!!

:clap2::dance::clap2::dance::clap2::dance::clap2:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
jacob Ive started with the recreate you gave me. Now granted the fat does not fly off, I have seem to see some pretty impressive recomp effects as of so far. Ive been on it for 4 days approximately now taking 2 caps twice a day on an empty stomach. Fat doesnt fly off (I really wish it did though) but I dont think it's absolute bunk. I dont understand the claim when some people say they didnt see anything off a fat loss product. If your diet was on spot anyway youd be losing fat. 6 weeks and not even 2-3 pounds? I highly doubt that with sufficient cardio+dieting.

I must say although the label claims are a bit absurd (fat flying :fool2:) Its a fairly decent fat burner from what Ive observed for the few days Ive been on.

For those who want to know/care Im also using AP with it. Awesome stack for getting that pump/full look while dropping fat on a cut. :dance:

Keep up the innovation jacob. Recreates pretty good but I still win :)

The fat didnt fly like you told me it would. :toofunny:
Correct me, if I am wrong, but if you are just 4 days into Recreate and are already seeing some impressive recomp effects, then the fat must be flying off! Four days and seeing very noticeable results sounds significantly remarkable to me, in a positive sense! :)

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
4 days, eh? Sounds like an ad for Muscle-Tech to me. :fool2:
Correct me, if I am wrong, but if you are just 4 days into Recreate and are already seeing some impressive recomp effects, then the fat must be flying off! Four days and seeing very noticeable results sounds significantly remarkable to me, in a positive sense! :)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Is Remix some sort of stack or is that the eta on Prime?

I think the one fact that truly debunks all the haters everywhere is USP labs willingness to throw there products at people for free (whether it be for beta testing or just being cool guys). If a product was lack luster and ineffective than a sale on every product would be a necessity, but now when you have the luxury of knowing demand will remain high.

Either way I can see Jacob walking around listening to this on his IPOD (no I didn't just type this into google, I actually have this on my ipod lol). He may actually have that shirt too :lol:
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
shirts and hoodies? coming soon?....only avaliable for Anabolic Mind members!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted too say usp labs are the most professional and generous company around....now where is my prime?

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
USP labs impresses again...
Looking forward to getting my hands on some!!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Remix refers to the initial Prime thread which was hastily 'dramatized'.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to see this.

Guys - Would this be a good thing on a cut? Any potential synergism with X Factor?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will most definitely aid in muscle preservation, though by exactly which pathway I cannot release. Unfortunately, until our MOA study is completed, it is hard to suggest practical applications; without knowing exactly how it works, it is impossible to say what it would work with. Once further information is released to us, we will be able to answer questions much more comprehensively.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
just posting to ensure I get the updates on estimated time of arrival. Looking forward to more info in this product.

It will most definitely aid in muscle preservation, though by exactly which pathway I cannot release. Unfortunately, until our MOA study is completed, it is hard to suggest practical applications; without knowing exactly how it works, it is impossible to say what it would work with. Once further information is released to us, we will be able to answer questions much more comprehensively.
We sure can elaborate on the "feel" effect and real world results.

We know beta testers had Crazy "I never felt this before" Pumps; we know the beta testers all broke PRs and a couple doing it on restricted calorie; we know the beta testers workout intensity was insanse; we know they all gained muscle and some lost fat; we know the beta tester recoverd from exercise at an insane pace; we know the beta testers had an alpha on top of the world feeling; We know its anabolic; we know it does not inhibit test production.

We know it works. Who needs more proof? If so, we are seeking it.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
No hpta inhibition and all these amazing results.. Sounds too good to be true.. I'm excited to not be let down at all by you guys.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
No hpta inhibition and all these amazing results.. Sounds too good to be true.. I'm excited to not be let down at all by you guys.
so when u say no hpta inhibition.... ur saying it is basically ok to take alone... where as a product with hpta inhibition would require a pct cycle, due to a shut down of natural test.????

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
so when u say no hpta inhibition.... ur saying it is basically ok to take alone... where as a product with hpta inhibition would require a pct cycle, due to a shut down of natural test.????
yea.

USP just posted up a link in the other thread to a Prime page on their site. Has a cool video from Steve.

I was also a skeptic until everyone had the same feedback.

I'm not promosing 20lbs in LBM in 30 days by any means but with a kick ass nutrition and training in place special things can happen with Prime..

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
How would this stack with AP? Or would that be pointless? I was gonna pick up some AP to start taking in the next few weeks, but maybe I'll hold off until Prime is released and take that... Or maybe both... :twisted:

How would this stack with AP? Or would that be pointless? I was gonna pick up some AP to start taking in the next few weeks, but maybe I'll hold off until Prime is released and take both...

Actually stacking AP with supplements that speed muscle growth should be bodybuilding law!

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Doh! I edited my post before you responded, but I guess both it is... Now I guess I just have to wait until it's released... Dammit. :p

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
So the bottle will autonomously land on a remote planet? Coool

tattoopierced1

lets see how much $$ I can save over the next few weeks.. cant wait to try this out.

JoeYoung

JoeYoung

Awards
I'm glad this is coming out. I have a bottle of Prime I have been sitting on for months because I wanted to get a second bottle so I could run it for a month at full strength. Can't wait for it to be avaliable.

Totally off topic: I'm loving the new dosing prtocol on PowerFull.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad this is coming out. I have a bottle of Prime I have been sitting on for months because I wanted to get a second bottle so I could run it for a month at full strength. Can't wait for it to be avaliable.

Totally off topic: I'm loving the new dosing prtocol on PowerFull.
months? its probably no good ill buy it from u! if u do indeed have it

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted too say usp labs are the most professional and generous company around....now where is my prime?
Oh yes, I couldn't agree more..with all the "HEY FUKKERS!", and accompanying colorful corporate linguo..... definitely a bunch of leather highback-chaired kingpins tilted back smokin' stogies and 'red-phonin' the Pres.

But hey, this is their little corner of AM.com. And so be it! :D

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
oh thats cool.... ur talking about prime..from usp?...and u wana sell it?
I'd rather get another bottle and run it full, although I am nervous about taking it because it seems to cause quite a bit of rage, and I'm in a business where it's good to be in a good mood at all times.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
I'd rather get another bottle and run it full, although I am nervous about taking it because it seems to cause quite a bit of rage, and I'm in a business where it's good to be in a good mood at all times.

haha... i feel that! just carry a coc gripper in ur pocket. lol

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
Seriously fellas this stuff is unreal. I have tried many natural test boosters and I know prime is not a test booster but it blows them all out of the water. I felt invincible on this stuff.

Seriously fellas this stuff is unreal. I have tried many natural test boosters and I know prime is not a test booster but it blows them all out of the water. I felt invincible on this stuff.

Sometimes to invincible that the CNS suffered.