Hey Fukers the Remix-Prime by USPLabs will be the equivalent of NASA landing on Mars! - AnabolicMinds.com

Hey Fukers the Remix-Prime by USPLabs will be the equivalent of NASA landing on Mars!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Guest

Hey Fukers the Remix-Prime by USPLabs will be the equivalent of NASA landing on Mars!

Everyone knows that USPlabs is about innovation but not just normal innovation but innovation that revolutionizes the industry.

USPlabs in the last 14 months has skyrocketed into a new realm of growth. It was cool, GNC called us up demanded we get on board. From the first phone call from corporate, USPlabs was in 1200 GNC stores in less than 4 weeks..usually never happens that fast.

I state the above not to brag but to thank every member at Anabolic Minds that talked us up in the gym, at the bar, or at school! My gratitude is deep and heartfelt!

I state the above with a passionate humbleness that leads me give back to my community. As you noticed, we are one of the biggest advertiser on Anabolicminds. As you noticed, we are probably the most generous brand when it comes to gifting and sponsoring with our products.

With success, I continue to remember my roots, my ideals, and my morals. I will never "sell out" to success. We will just keep innovating with the same drive and passion before success. We are going to bring some cool sh%t to the industry beyond our current cool sh$t...stay on board!

Prime will be the equivalent of NASA landing on Mars. Find out first by registering for the IC newsletter..No spam just deals!

USPLabs Direct

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

In before the arguing.

Jacob - is there an ETA for Remix or what? I never got an answer in the now closed thread.

Thanks and keep on rocking. Love USP's stuff.

Edit - just picked up 2 bottles of Powerfull. Someone told me that my testimonial is on the box somewhere. If so - I'm going to frame it.
  3. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    In before the arguing.

Jacob - is there an ETA for Remix or what? I never got an answer in the now closed thread.

Thanks and keep on rocking. Love USP's stuff.

Edit - just picked up 2 bottles of Powerfull. Someone told me that my testimonial is on the box somewhere. If so - I'm going to frame it.
    arguing will be ignored.

4 weeks or sooner.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

Looking Nice Jacob!
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  5. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

sounds awesome to me!
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    arguing will be ignored.

4 weeks or sooner.
    Sweet - I'll be on it like Bolic and Recreate!
  7. Guest

sweet!
  8. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I will join in on this too! I was there for the recreate and will be for prime
    PES Representative
  9. Guest

Due to stock demands(and current supply) it will be hard to give some of this away, but I will..screw profit!
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

Due to stock demands(and current supply) it will be hard to give some of this away, but I will..screw profit!
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  11. Elite Member

Sometimes i wonder why the heck there are USPLabs haters out there...but whatever sounds good to me!
    PES Representative
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Woooooo. 4 weeks or so? Just enough time for me to finish up that 3rd bottle of Recreate.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  13. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Sometimes i wonder why the heck there are USPLabs haters out there...but whatever sounds good to me!

Success breeds hate in any industry. The poetic justice is that the "haters" are customers
  14. Professional Member

Success breeds hate in any industry. The poetic justice is that the "haters" are customers

jacob Ive started with the recreate you gave me. Now granted the fat does not fly off, I have seem to see some pretty impressive recomp effects as of so far. Ive been on it for 4 days approximately now taking 2 caps twice a day on an empty stomach. Fat doesnt fly off (I really wish it did though) but I dont think it's absolute bunk. I dont understand the claim when some people say they didnt see anything off a fat loss product. If your diet was on spot anyway youd be losing fat. 6 weeks and not even 2-3 pounds? I highly doubt that with sufficient cardio+dieting.

I must say although the label claims are a bit absurd (fat flying ) Its a fairly decent fat burner from what Ive observed for the few days Ive been on.

For those who want to know/care Im also using AP with it. Awesome stack for getting that pump/full look while dropping fat on a cut.

Keep up the innovation jacob. Recreates pretty good but I still win

The fat didnt fly like you told me it would.
  15. Professional Member

So no one will really give a **** and the project won't really accomplish anything?

lol
  16. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

The thought of Prime is giving me a chubby - wait, that's probably from the PowerFull!!

17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

do you have the wright up yet
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.

is this the test booster?
  19. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    jacob Ive started with the recreate you gave me. Now granted the fat does not fly off, I have seem to see some pretty impressive recomp effects as of so far. Ive been on it for 4 days approximately now taking 2 caps twice a day on an empty stomach. Fat doesnt fly off (I really wish it did though) but I dont think it's absolute bunk. I dont understand the claim when some people say they didnt see anything off a fat loss product. If your diet was on spot anyway youd be losing fat. 6 weeks and not even 2-3 pounds? I highly doubt that with sufficient cardio+dieting.

I must say although the label claims are a bit absurd (fat flying ) Its a fairly decent fat burner from what Ive observed for the few days Ive been on.

For those who want to know/care Im also using AP with it. Awesome stack for getting that pump/full look while dropping fat on a cut.

Keep up the innovation jacob. Recreates pretty good but I still win

The fat didnt fly like you told me it would.
    Correct me, if I am wrong, but if you are just 4 days into Recreate and are already seeing some impressive recomp effects, then the fat must be flying off! Four days and seeing very noticeable results sounds significantly remarkable to me, in a positive sense!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  20. Banned

4 days, eh? Sounds like an ad for Muscle-Tech to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Correct me, if I am wrong, but if you are just 4 days into Recreate and are already seeing some impressive recomp effects, then the fat must be flying off! Four days and seeing very noticeable results sounds significantly remarkable to me, in a positive sense!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

Is Remix some sort of stack or is that the eta on Prime?

I think the one fact that truly debunks all the haters everywhere is USP labs willingness to throw there products at people for free (whether it be for beta testing or just being cool guys). If a product was lack luster and ineffective than a sale on every product would be a necessity, but now when you have the luxury of knowing demand will remain high.

Either way I can see Jacob walking around listening to this on his IPOD (no I didn't just type this into google, I actually have this on my ipod lol). He may actually have that shirt too
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  251 lbs.

shirts and hoodies? coming soon?....only avaliable for Anabolic Mind members!
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

I just wanted too say usp labs are the most professional and generous company around....now where is my prime?
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.

USP labs impresses again...
    Looking forward to getting my hands on some!!
    SFW and GFH
  25. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Remix refers to the initial Prime thread which was hastily 'dramatized'.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Is Remix some sort of stack or is that the eta on Prime?
    Good question.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
  27. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

I can't wait to see this.

Guys - Would this be a good thing on a cut? Any potential synergism with X Factor?
  28. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

It will most definitely aid in muscle preservation, though by exactly which pathway I cannot release. Unfortunately, until our MOA study is completed, it is hard to suggest practical applications; without knowing exactly how it works, it is impossible to say what it would work with. Once further information is released to us, we will be able to answer questions much more comprehensively.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

just posting to ensure I get the updates on estimated time of ar*****. Looking forward to more info in this product.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

rawr I want some!
  31. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    It will most definitely aid in muscle preservation, though by exactly which pathway I cannot release. Unfortunately, until our MOA study is completed, it is hard to suggest practical applications; without knowing exactly how it works, it is impossible to say what it would work with. Once further information is released to us, we will be able to answer questions much more comprehensively.
    We sure can elaborate on the "feel" effect and real world results.

We know beta testers had Crazy "I never felt this before" Pumps; we know the beta testers all broke PRs and a couple doing it on restricted calorie; we know the beta testers workout intensity was insanse; we know they all gained muscle and some lost fat; we know the beta tester recoverd from exercise at an insane pace; we know the beta testers had an alpha on top of the world feeling; We know its anabolic; we know it does not inhibit test production.

We know it works. Who needs more proof? If so, we are seeking it.
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

No hpta inhibition and all these amazing results.. Sounds too good to be true.. I'm excited to not be let down at all by you guys.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  251 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    No hpta inhibition and all these amazing results.. Sounds too good to be true.. I'm excited to not be let down at all by you guys.
    so when u say no hpta inhibition.... ur saying it is basically ok to take alone... where as a product with hpta inhibition would require a pct cycle, due to a shut down of natural test.????
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamOfWeight View Post
    so when u say no hpta inhibition.... ur saying it is basically ok to take alone... where as a product with hpta inhibition would require a pct cycle, due to a shut down of natural test.????
    yea.

USP just posted up a link in the other thread to a Prime page on their site. Has a cool video from Steve.
  35. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DreamOfWeight View Post

Yes....
  36. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post

I was also a skeptic until everyone had the same feedback.

I'm not promosing 20lbs in LBM in 30 days by any means but with a kick ass nutrition and training in place special things can happen with Prime..
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

How would this stack with AP? Or would that be pointless? I was gonna pick up some AP to start taking in the next few weeks, but maybe I'll hold off until Prime is released and take that... Or maybe both...
  38. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    How would this stack with AP? Or would that be pointless? I was gonna pick up some AP to start taking in the next few weeks, but maybe I'll hold off until Prime is released and take both...

Actually stacking AP with supplements that speed muscle growth should be bodybuilding law!
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Doh! I edited my post before you responded, but I guess both it is... Now I guess I just have to wait until it's released... Dammit.
  40. Advanced Member

So the bottle will autonomously land on a remote planet? Coool
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. usplabs prime
    By maddog28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 02:08 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 11:06 PM
  3. Prime Time with USPlabs! Without the Prime!
    By lbarber in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 08:59 AM